Called Out
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Right Makes might”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 8, 2014
Uh...funny that there is always that party claiming to know the exact messages of the Bible, over everyone else. Only they have the correct interpretation.

Been going on for centuries now, and yet these Cults still find moths to fly into their flames.
buster

Shelby, NC

#3 Jul 21, 2014
Scurge wrote:
Uh...funny that there is always that party claiming to know the exact messages of the Bible, over everyone else. Only they have the correct interpretation.
Been going on for centuries now, and yet these Cults still find moths to fly into their flames.
Yeah you must be a member of a Contemporary Cult like the SBC.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#4 Jul 21, 2014
excatholic wrote:
Paul is not antichrist. Many folks are misinformed about what the bible really says. Many ministers ignore passages that deal with authority...
excatholic?
Whatever made you come to the conclusion that St.Paul is the antichrist?
These are the things that happen when you remove yourself from The Holy Spirit's direction in The Church that Jesus built.

The Church, a communion living in the faith of the apostles which she transmits, is the place where we know the Holy Spirit:
—in the Scriptures he inspired;
—in the Tradition, to which the Church Fathers are always timely witnesses;
—in the Church’s Magisterium, which he assists;
—in the sacramental liturgy, through its words and symbols, in which the Holy Spirit puts us into communion with Christ;
—in prayer, wherein he intercedes for us;
—in the charisms and ministries by which the Church is built up;
—in the signs of apostolic and missionary life;
—in the witness of saints through whom he manifests his holiness and continues the work of salvation.

Dominus vobiscum
tenie

Shelby, NC

#5 Jul 22, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
excatholic?
Whatever made you come to the conclusion that St.Paul is the antichrist?
These are the things that happen when you remove yourself from The Holy Spirit's direction in The Church that Jesus built.
The Church, a communion living in the faith of the apostles which she transmits, is the place where we know the Holy Spirit:
?in the Scriptures he inspired;
?in the Tradition, to which the Church Fathers are always timely witnesses;
?in the Church`s Magisterium, which he assists;
?in the sacramental liturgy, through its words and symbols, in which the Holy Spirit puts us into communion with Christ;
?in prayer, wherein he intercedes for us;
?in the charisms and ministries by which the Church is built up;
?in the signs of apostolic and missionary life;
?in the witness of saints through whom he manifests his holiness and continues the work of salvation.
Dominus vobiscum
Catholics and Masons Are Antichrist. Paul is not part of faith. You Are a sicko For your rants.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#6 Jul 22, 2014
tenie wrote:
<quoted text> Catholics and Masons Are Antichrist. Paul is not part of faith. You Are a sicko For your rants.
Please verify your allegations with citations of authority replete with permalinks.
Thank you in advance.

In other words,... don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#7 Jul 22, 2014
Where did this original post number one go?
excatholic wrote:
Paul is not antichrist. Many folks are misinformed about what the bible really says. Many ministers ignore passages that deal with authority..

What kind of scam is being played out here?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#8 Jul 22, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
Where did this original post number one go?
<quoted text>.
What kind of scam is being played out here?
I think it was the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa but that only makes sense to me.

We should probably hire a Licensed Conspiracy Theorist to tell us what's going on.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#9 Jul 22, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa but that only makes sense to me.
We should probably hire a Licensed Conspiracy Theorist to tell us what's going on.
The NSA should have a record, if not, I can consult Facebook.
Everything is recorded there.
darrius

Louisville, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2014
Ah! I see now. You follow the New Age. The Bible is clear Jesus alone is salvation! If you rely on the Catholic Church or some guru like Jimmy Hoffa's Ghost? than you have not God.

The challenge you seek is Not relevant and is carnal. The Bible is clear we are Not to seek any Conspiracy Therapist or Witch Doctor.
The Demons believe in God and shudder. You my friend are in a cult. You trust in your feelings and rely on the teachings of King Constatine.

I ask you to repent and trust Jesus now. Please come to Jesus (John 3:16).

He can only answer your lifes biggest question and needs.

Say this prayer:

Jesus the Christ, I need you now more than ever. I have denied you by following the Catholic church. I ask you to forgive me. In Jesus name. Amen

After you pray hard that prayer and leave your false teachings of the Catholic church behind will you learn about Jesus.
Facts

Louisville, TN

#11 Jul 23, 2014
kameil

Louisville, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Aaron

Shelby, NC

#14 Jul 23, 2014
Atheism is a cult too. There is no athiest bible. The Fool saith in his heart there is no God. You my friend are very lost possibly insane. There is hope for you. May I suggest you consult The Bible. Read the book of John. Sounds like you are Gnostic. Atheism is defeated in the entire Bible. Buy a Bible. I suggest a KJV.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Jul 23, 2014
Aaron wrote:
Atheism is a cult too. There is no athiest bible. The Fool saith in his heart there is no God. You my friend are very lost possibly insane. There is hope for you. May I suggest you consult The Bible. Read the book of John. Sounds like you are Gnostic. Atheism is defeated in the entire Bible. Buy a Bible. I suggest a KJV.
LMAO. Take tour meds, kid.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#16 Jul 24, 2014
Aaron wrote:
I found The Hobbit much more believable and enjoyable
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#17 Jul 25, 2014
darrius wrote:
Ah! I see now. You follow the New Age. The Bible is clear Jesus alone is salvation! If you rely on the Catholic Church or some guru like Jimmy Hoffa's Ghost? than you have not God.
The challenge you seek is Not relevant and is carnal. The Bible is clear we are Not to seek any Conspiracy Therapist or Witch Doctor.
The Demons believe in God and shudder. You my friend are in a cult. You trust in your feelings and rely on the teachings of King Constatine.
I ask you to repent and trust Jesus now. Please come to Jesus (John 3:16).
He can only answer your lifes biggest question and needs.
Say this prayer:
Jesus the Christ, I need you now more than ever. I have denied you by following the Catholic church. I ask you to forgive me. In Jesus name. Amen
After you pray hard that prayer and leave your false teachings of the Catholic church behind will you learn about Jesus.
pssst;.....Jesus didn't come the earth to leave a Bible behind.
During his earthly ministry, Jesus founded a living church, The Catholic Church.

The Bible didn't even exist until The Church compiled and published it 300 years later.
Passing thru

Yonkers, NY

#18 Jul 26, 2014
Facts wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/an alysis_nunez.html
Funny stuff. Im sure Jones is in his own cult too. He likely dresses the way that others of his ilk prefer, and sees people who dress differently as wrong, and not part of his cult. Like business men in suits who demean those who dont wear one...or hard-hats who demean the Suits as wussies, etc..

so goes the world...everyone looking for their little cult to join.
Passing thru

Yonkers, NY

#19 Jul 26, 2014
Aaron wrote:
Thats funny. The Bible supports Atheism at every turn. All that magic mumbo-jumbo...makes a reasonable, intelligent person cry with laughter. But hey, if you prefer talking donkeys as messengers from your God...okay, go on...just dont hurt anyone please.

The KJV is rife with outmoded terms and colloquialisms.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 26, 2014
Scurge wrote:
So then, why are you wasting time here rather than reading the Bible to find out what it really says? Don't want to?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Aug 1, 2014
There is an "Antichrist" but that is not what he is called in the OT. In Isaiah 14 he is called "Lucifer" which means "morning star". That was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16. Jesus is Satans counterfeit messiah and he came for the evil and sinners. The God of Israel is coming to the earth and she will cut off the wicked and those who will not repent. There is no "get out of hell free" card. Satan (Adam the serpent) has always wanted to be worshipped, he was not happy being just the son of God. Christians call themselves "prisoners" and they are caught in the tight grip of Satan. There own book says this. II Timothy 2:26 "And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will". Isaiah 14:17 "...that opened not the house of his prisoners".

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 3, 2014
susanblange wrote:
There is an "Antichrist" but that is not what he is called in the OT. In Isaiah 14 he is called "Lucifer" which means "morning star". That was who Jesus claimed to be. Revelation 22:16. Jesus is Satans counterfeit messiah and he came for the evil and sinners. The God of Israel is coming to the earth and she will cut off the wicked and those who will not repent. There is no "get out of hell free" card. Satan (Adam the serpent) has always wanted to be worshipped, he was not happy being just the son of God. Christians call themselves "prisoners" and they are caught in the tight grip of Satan. There own book says this. II Timothy 2:26 "And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will". Isaiah 14:17 "...that opened not the house of his prisoners".
Susan, you really should stop with you lies witch of Endor

last week I stopped in at a catholic church inspite of what it is, an took some CD's to listen to.

There is a Catholic interpretation of the Book of Revelation that even impressed & enlightened me. I'm going to turn it into a YouTube enhanced video, you'll watch, listen, get better.

& I guarantee you this, the orthodox west coast is totally enthralled with me.

I went to 9:00am Catholic Mass for Eucharist

Leviticus 2 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

The Grain Offering

2 “When anyone presents a grain offering as a gift to the Lord, his gift must consist of fine flour.[a] He is to pour olive oil on it, put frankincense on it,[b] 2 and bring it to Aaron’s sons the priests. The priest will take a handful of fine flour and oil from it, along with all its frankincense, and will burn this memorial portion of it on the altar, a fire offering of a pleasing aroma to the Lord. 3 But the rest of the grain offering will belong to Aaron and his sons; it is the holiest part of the fire offerings to the Lord.

4 “When you present a grain offering baked in an oven, it must be made of fine flour, either unleavened cakes mixed with oil or unleavened wafers coated with oil

the Eucharist is through Christ the 'unleaven wafers coated with oil'. I brought this to the attention of the Rabbi right during the middle of the service, after She finished her section, she came over an introduced herself to me, I said, my sister is named Barbara too

So you see Susan, in comparison to me, I'm as loved as you are hated.

deal with it.

you're probably teenage bride I took out of israel with me when I left the navy as a change of kings and made it to the Norwegian highlands

and you are embarrassingly stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 22 min Scientist 474
The truth is difficult, I understand. 25 min Scientist 59
breath of god, and how we come to light. 27 min Scientist 12
Ryan Dunn's Dead and Atheisms Failure (Jun '11) 8 hr truth 17
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 8 hr Barmsweb 1,682
the pauline paradox 8 hr Barmsweb 94
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 8 hr truth 1,672
More from around the web