How can a gay be a Christian??
llllllllllllllll l

Kladno, Czech Republic

#2352 Mar 25, 2013
Gerry LaFrance wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of you that have read this guys responses my advice would be to ignore him and find answers from people who really do care about the issues you have.
Your own your own retard the other retards are not going to help you

What I said was going to happen to you is going to happen do you.

“I'm Really Smart”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2353 Mar 25, 2013
lllllllllllllllll wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own your own retard the other retards are not going to help you
What I said was going to happen to you is going to happen do you.
I think I'm falling in love. You're so good at preDICting.

:-)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2354 Mar 25, 2013
llllllllllllllllllllll wrote:
that job that you have that you're working you're going to lose it just as I said you would
Again, I retired. But you should have known that, right?

Location hidden

#2355 Mar 25, 2013
I really hope that you give in to the temptation of your stubbornness so that I can take out my frustrations and my hostilities and my anger that I have towards all these evil doers that I see day in and day out pollute the beautiful mercy and name of my God.
Open the door and in the spirit I shall come in and make myself at home.
In response to this post as well as the previous others, please know that I can only smile at your idle threats (smile).
llllllllllllllll llllll

Brazil

#2356 Mar 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I retired. But you should have known that, right?
are you saying that you are not working for money at any time

A. Yes

B. No
llllllllllllllll llllll

Brazil

#2357 Mar 25, 2013
now if you do not tell the truth it will be counted as against you as a lie

Location hidden

#2358 Mar 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong ..again ..and lying again..don't you get tired of it??
New American Standard Bible
as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
King James Bible
"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."
The Apostle Peter shares with us that Paul's letters are as are OTHER SCRIPTURES.
It's very obvious that your are reaching for straws, with all due respect. After all, this verse makes a distinction between Paul's letter and the scripture. Yet, you are claiming that they are same based on your acrobatic interpretations, right?

In others words, this passage is simply saying that Paul's letters were sometimes hard to understanding just like other scriptures are hard to understand. However, Paul is not claiming that his letters "are scriptures."

Location hidden

#2359 Mar 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not an assertion ..your postings show such total lack of knowledge of knowing the meaning of scripture..
So from your posts ..your own words show it up.
Just because my posts disagree with your Christian theology does not make them inaccurate, right?

Location hidden

#2360 Mar 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me..Gods word ..uses the word ' LUST' in describing what you call love between homosexual couples...
Again, the bible is silent on the issue of homosexuality.

Location hidden

#2361 Mar 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says the angels are 'sexless' You have just ASSUMED that because you read that angels don't marry
You are quite good and making assumptions about the scriptures...being as you are a self proclaimed anti-christ.
Please name just one female angel in the entire bible.

Location hidden

#2362 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
are you saying that you are not working for money at any time
A. Yes
B. No
No, I am saying that I did not lose my job since I retired, which make your prediction laughable, with all due respect.
llllllllllllllll llllll

Brazil

#2363 Mar 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying that I did not lose my job since I retired, which make your prediction laughable, with all due respect.
Not only are you a liar.

You can't read.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2364 Mar 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says the angels are 'sexless' You have just ASSUMED that because you read that angels don't marry
You are quite good and making assumptions about the scriptures...being as you are a self proclaimed anti-christ.
Hermaphrodites angels right???
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#2365 Mar 25, 2013
It seems that you have made a false assumption.
And now, rather than moving on, you're just making a cu*t of yourself.
<quoted text>
Not only are you a liar.
You can't read.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#2367 Mar 25, 2013
Christian is just a word over the years that just stands for anyone who claims to believe in God and Jesus

A true follower of Christ, a Disciple, cannot be gay as that would be going against what God standards are.

Read the bible folks...this is a Christian forum, so true Christians follow the bible and dont follow what atheists and other unbelievers think, say, or care about.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#2368 Mar 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please name just one female angel in the entire bible.
I wonder what she will com up with in answer to that? Every angel mentioned in the bible is refered to as he and has a male name. Even I know that and no doubt am considered even more of an anti-Christ than your good self!
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#2369 Mar 25, 2013
Agreed- biblical angels are often thought of as asexual despite having masculine names, but never female.
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what she will com up with in answer to that? Every angel mentioned in the bible is refered to as he and has a male name. Even I know that and no doubt am considered even more of an anti-Christ than your good self!
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#2370 Mar 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the bible is silent on the issue of homosexuality.
This is not true. It condemns it in a number of places.
LEVITICUS 18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

LEVITICUS 20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.

1 KINGS 14:24 There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land [Rehoboam was king at the time]; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the Lord had driven out before the Israelites.

1 KINGS 15:12 He [King Asa] expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land [Judah] and got rid of all the idols his fathers had made.

1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 TIMOTHY 1:9-11 We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2371 Mar 25, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me that you're kidding.
It's Doc man!
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#2372 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not true. It condemns it in a number of places.
LEVITICUS 18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
LEVITICUS 20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable.
1 KINGS 14:24 There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land [Rehoboam was king at the time]; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the Lord had driven out before the Israelites.
1 KINGS 15:12 He [King Asa] expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land [Judah] and got rid of all the idols his fathers had made.
1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 TIMOTHY 1:9-11 We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.
Great post, but your probably going to get the usual replies of:
-Jesus didnt speak against homosexuality, but they wont admit that he never spoke for it either
-The bible is mistranslated
-Or the pickers and choosers that pick a verse and say you wont do these, so dont judge me
-I dont care what the bible says

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dealing with homosexual child 3 hr Kathy 1
What Does the Word Say 6 hr dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power 8 hr dollarsbill 15
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 8 hr dollarsbill 161
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Sat Joey 48
Dating Morals Apr 20 DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526