Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#2127 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>So, do you fear incest, pedophilia and rape or do they give you pleasure/.........Maybe Christians do not find pleasure in those things. By the way, addicts fiund pleasure in their drug of choice, nicotine addicts enjoy cigarettes and gay men enjoy unprotected anal sex, how overdoses, cancer and AIDS seem to enjoy killing them. Not much pleasure in that, now is there?
oh my what vomit you spew ...thankfully its not catching

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#2128 Mar 23, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure.... KNOWING the Truth will set him free.
But NOT knowing it won't.
And it's his not WANTING to know it, that's at present, a seemingly unsurmountable problem.
xo
Hang on in there Janee ..where theres life theres hope
aaa

San Antonio, TX

#2129 Mar 23, 2013
All of you are nothing but a bunch of retards.
aaaa

Brasília, Brazil

#2130 Mar 23, 2013
They are all

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2131 Mar 23, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Well perhaps I should phrase it more as what a lot of falsehood you preach......
I believe God created sex for a man and a woman , and what God creates is good and beautiful.
Christians are called to cleanse themselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit.
If sex is strictly supposed to be between "a" man and "a" woman, then perhaps, you can explain why there are many more women in this word than men. Besides, discovered that it was not good for man to be alone "after" He created Adam, right? And guess what He did next? No, He did not create woman, but rather the animals, right? Perhaps, this is where the idea of bestiality comes from. At any rate, according to your bible, women as supposed to allow men to rule over them.

As such, if this is what you want to believe, then you have every right. But I think that it's a good think that many women have decided not to let men rule of them, but rather treat them with dignity and respect.

By the way, if Christian were cleansing themselves rather than worrying about what was going on in someone else's bedroom, perhaps, they would be following Jesus' teaching about getting the log out of their own eyes first, right?
aaaaaaa

Brasília, Brazil

#2133 Mar 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
If sex is strictly supposed to be between "a" man and "a" woman, then perhaps, you can explain why there are many more women in this word than men. Besides, discovered that it was not good for man to be alone "after" He created Adam, right? And guess what He did next? No, He did not create woman, but rather the animals, right? Perhaps, this is where the idea of bestiality comes from. At any rate, according to your bible, women as supposed to allow men to rule over them.
As such, if this is what you want to believe, then you have every right. But I think that it's a good think that many women have decided not to let men rule of them, but rather treat them with dignity and respect.
By the way, if Christian were cleansing themselves rather than worrying about what was going on in someone else's bedroom, perhaps, they would be following Jesus' teaching about getting the log out of their own eyes first, right?
Do you know what a retard is?

Spring Hill, FL

#2137 Mar 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Closet gay no doubt about it.
When Whites helped Blacks during the Civil Rights Movement, they were called the "N" lovers, since it was clear that they were not Black. However, when heterosexuals stand up for the rights of homosexuals, they are called closet gays, right?
My point is that MLK, Jr. said it best: "End the end, I will not remember the words of my enemy, but rather the silence of my friends."

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2143 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, you are gay and you are not black. You are so hateful that you misuse a black avatar or perhaps you are more gay than black.
lmao -- u can't be for real
aaaaaaa

Kladno, Czech Republic

#2144 Mar 23, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao -- u can't be for real
they are a real retard like you.

Retarded.
Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

#2147 Mar 23, 2013
How can a gay be a Christian? They believe in God and believe Jesus is the son of God that died for their sins

But here is a much better question:

How can a gay be a Christian and saved? THEY CANT, if they continue to live in sexual sin, you must repent. While being attracted to the same sex may not exactly be the sin, but in you heart you lusting after the same sex and more than likely will go through the act, so when you commit the Gay Sex act, it is now sexual immorality, that the bible speaks against from Front to back. God, Jesus, and the Apostles speak against sexual sins.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2148 Mar 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Whites helped Blacks during the Civil Rights Movement, they were called the "N" lovers, since it was clear that they were not Black. However, when heterosexuals stand up for the rights of homosexuals, they are called closet gays, right?
My point is that MLK, Jr. said it best: "End the end, I will not remember the words of my enemy, but rather the silence of my friends."
Not in my book. These are what I call closet gays.

http://badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-s...

By the way I support homosexual rights.

Spring Hill, FL

#2149 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Indeed, you are gay, feel the shame.
Well, actually if you are representative of what a Christian is supposed to be, then you should be ashamed of your behavior and accusations.
Reality Check wrote:
You said that Jesus taught Christians to get the log out of their eyes first? You said this right?
Reality Check wrote:
Well, if Christians were engaged in homosexuality, while telling others not to, then that would be the log.
I most respectfully disagree. The log that Jesus was referring to was sin, regardless of what the particular sin was. Or perhaps, you think that it okay for an adulterous Christian to condemn homosexuality, right?
Reality Check wrote:
But, since most Christians do not engage in homosexuality, then most do not have this log and they can see clearly.
Wow! Please know that the log that Jesus was referring to was “sin.” Perhaps, this is why He often condemned hypocrisy.
Reality Check wrote:
By the way, foolish nut, how do Christians become Christians.
Well, obviously named calling is a part of becoming a Christian, right?
Reality Check wrote:
I ask this respectfully, since you think that Christians are born that way and have logs in their eyes, so should never lead "any" to Christ. <smile>
No, I never claimed that Christians were born any type of a way. After all, some Christians are loving and kind, while others use the religion as a badge to promote bigotry and hatred, in my humble opinion.

Spring Hill, FL

#2150 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Yup, you are gay and you are not black. You are so hateful that you misuse a black avatar or perhaps you are more gay than black.
If I am not Black, then perhaps, the public school system made a mistake in keeping me segregated from White students during my first 4 years of school. And if I am not Black, then perhaps, I should not have had to pick cotton and crop tobacco during my early teens years. But fortunately for me, I am Black and proud to such. Further, I feel honored to stand with gays in their struggle to be able to love whom they please, just like many White folks stood with my ancestors in their fight for equality.
Reality Check wrote:
What makes you think that being BLACK is compared to the sedual practice of "anal oral male sex", which 99% of gay men practice and thus it defines them.
Being Black is not synonymous with anything other than being Black. On the other hand, the struggle for equality is comparable, regardless if it because of one‘s skin color or sexual orientation.
Reality Check wrote:
You wish to compare the Civil rights movement, with the same sex movement, which is not by definition a gay thing.
Again, they both struggles were for equality.
Reality Check wrote:
Okay, fool, how many gays in America have been lynched, burned, forced into separate toilets, forced to be around children and exterminated for being gay?
Well, one would be enough for me to say it is wrong. But then again, perhaps, you have never heard of Matthew Shepard.
Reality Check wrote:
By the way, you lose if you say Matthew Shepard, 1998 and 14 years ago and he was killed by his gay lover over drugs and money.
You cannot be serious. In other words, I hope that your proof of the this drug and money allegation is more than the testimony of the convicted felons.
Reality Check wrote:
Mlk Jr., perhaps he said "In the endI will not remember the words of my enemy, but rather the silence of my friends." He said this, before or after he told Bernard Rustin, gay and black, that God was opposed to homosexuality and this movement is not about sex and homosexuality, but the civil rights of blacks and black children who were being killed, raped, hung, hosed, and had dogs attack them for being black.
“Many civil rights and gay rights activists have recently been upset that Alveda King, a right-wing preacher who happens to be the niece of Martin Luther King, recently made the false claim that Rustin, a close advisor to King, tried to get King to embrace the "homosexual agenda" as part of the civil rights movement”(Dreier, 2012).
Reality Check wrote:
If you want to support black and the discrimination they experience then do it, because hate crimes against blacks are still number one, religion no.2 and sexual orientation no.3, with transsexuals receiving the most hate fron gays..This comes from the FBI crime report
With all due respect, please know that as a Black man, I do not have to depend on any FBI crime report.

Spring Hill, FL

#2151 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Since, you are gay, what does it matter, with all due respect.
Since you fail, neglect, or refuse to accept that I am not gay, then it really no point in my dignifying your accusation with a response, with all due respect.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2152 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Since, you are gay, what does it matter, with all due respect.
Dare ya to find out...

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise.

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...

Spring Hill, FL

#2153 Mar 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Not in my book. These are what I call closet gays.
http://badmouth.net/top-five-republican-gay-s...
By the way I support homosexual rights.
Thanks for sharing the video. And I am pleased to learn that you support homosexual rights.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2154 Mar 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing the video. And I am pleased to learn that you support homosexual rights.
You and I been on Topix for some time now. I found it hard to believe you though I was anti homosexual rights. I though it was clear to all, I'm a free thinking humanist atheist. IMO, we are all equal in this the HUMAN race.
James

Asheboro, NC

#2159 Mar 23, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those who impose their beliefs on Christians? Such as same sex marriage and abortion?
I promise nobody will ever force you into a same sex marriage. Has anybody forced you to have an abortion? The people born homosexual are a very small percentage of the population and they are the only ones that will every want a same sex marriage right? If you had a man made holy book that said being straight was an abomination but you know for a fact you were born that way, how would you feel? Do you really think that you will live forever if you can make people believe the bible was written by god and he doesn't allow people to be born gay, when they clearly are?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2160 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, what is homosexual rights? Is that the right of homosexuals to be in the closet or the right of homosexuals to be repupiclan? No, you are just a coward.
Do you supoort incest, polygamy and bestiality rights?
It's the right to live their life in the open without the need to hide from discrimination.

Incest in wrong.

Polygamy IMO is wrong. I married once right out of high school still married to that same woman 28 years and counting.

bestiality, IMO if you can find an adult animal that gives consent to have sex with an animal of a different species who am I to say it is wrong. Sex between animals of different species is well documented.

and you???

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#2161 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you gave an indignant response right there, with all due respect.
You lying on MLK Jr. is evidence that you are not black and you are gay. Any gay fool can post a photo as an avatar. Most do it for deception effects with all due respect.
Your penis arousal betrays you and exposes you as being gay. Your pleasure and acceptance of men who have feces anal and oral sex also exposes you. Tell me, if you supported pedophilia, perhaps you do, would itt be natural for me to assume that you were a pedophile, with all due respect? <smile>
Your the definition of a homophobic male.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
++ QUESTION GOD TOLD ME to ASK MIKE MURDOCH ++ 7 min God the son 1
How Would Jesus Handle Health Care? (Jul '09) 13 min God the son 281
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 37 min God the son 15,441
+ JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on YOUR CROSS + 41 min God the son 5
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 45 min messianic114 3,384
Y European Christians want to impose their Semi... 59 min God the son 7
++++++++++ THE REAL JESUS the CHRIST ++++++++++++ 1 hr God the son 22
Faith vs Rationality 1 hr God the son 126
Proof of God 1 hr Uncle Sam 303
ATHEISM: a cold and empty belief 3 hr hmmmmm 25