How can a gay be a Christian??
bami

Ukraine

#2038 Mar 22, 2013
And still no one can provide ANY evidence that Christ was against abortion or homosexuals...then why are so many on here willing to send women to hell and homosexuals to hell if Christ never said it was a sin?

Oh, that's right. There's that reworded republican book called the NIV of the bible...REPUBLICANS hate gays and women...NOT Christ...got it....;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2039 Mar 22, 2013
bami wrote:
And still no one can provide ANY evidence that Christ was against abortion or homosexuals...then why are so many on here willing to send women to hell and homosexuals to hell if Christ never said it was a sin?
Oh, that's right. There's that reworded republican book called the NIV of the bible...REPUBLICANS hate gays and women...NOT Christ...got it....;)
And they claim jesus did away with the old law whenever it suits them but when it comes to gay oeoole they quote it like there is no tomorrow. They are morons. Don't mind them
Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

#2041 Mar 22, 2013
bami wrote:
You sound like that idiot COOKIE PARKER, with all her pro gay pro abortion nonsense.

Jesus is going to throw alot of people in hell on judgement day with dumb posts like yours
DANNO

Janaúba, Brazil

#2042 Mar 22, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
And they claim jesus did away with the old law whenever it suits them but when it comes to gay oeoole they quote it like there is no tomorrow. They are morons. Don't mind them
But God hates hypocrisy and falsehood. Ananias and Sapphira practiced fraud in their dealing with God; they lied to the Holy Spirit, and their sin was visited with swift and terrible judgment. When Ananias came with his offering, Peter said: "Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2044 Mar 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are realists, and because we're realists we see the good in everyone and we realize that life is a precious commodity.
Christians meanwhile are deluded into false hope. THAT'S sad.
Atheists have no hope.

Location hidden

#2045 Mar 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong? LMAO!
For that to happen Jesus has to return. Unfortunately for Christians, Jesus was supposed to return before everyone from his generation had died.
Well, it's been a few thousand years, and all those people died. And Jesus didn't come back.
Christianity is a false religion, predicated on an event that was supposed to transpire two thousand years ago and never did.
Your Biblically illiteracy noted.

Location hidden

#2046 Mar 23, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all the bigots Christian?
Since all gays here are "bigots" what's your point?

Location hidden

#2047 Mar 23, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is that you are wrong... you claimed the old law CHANGED. It didn't.
Now adjust your thinking immediately and re-evaluate your life
Your Biblical illiteracy doesn't prove anything.

Location hidden

#2048 Mar 23, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
wow -- you must think you know everything.....just because of some anonymous scribbles. funny
ASSERTION WITHOUT EVIDENCE. THE BIBLE IS THE CLAIM> WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR THAT CLAIM?
I don't know everything, but I know Him who does. And He says you are without hope.

Location hidden

#2049 Mar 23, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
atheists don't need hope.....and don't need lies to function in life.
You thinking it is sad is because you apply your mental weaknesses to others when you take away your delusional fabricated being.
Ok, you agree atheists will die and lose everything and everyone they love. I agree, atheists are the ultimate losers.

Location hidden

#2050 Mar 23, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bother answering your question, dollarsbill, because as this post of yours proves, your question, "Who is your God?", was obviously a disguised accusation!
I wasn't referring to you but thanks for admitting that you don't know who your god is too.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#2051 Mar 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't referring to you but thanks for admitting that you don't know who your god is too.
Hi there dollarsbill, how's the savng of "souls" for Jesus comming along? I have asked this question of your old buddy Romans Road but so far he hasn't said, although I put that down to modesty on his part. It's a toss up between the two of you who has the greatest power of persuasion. I am sure people are flocking in droves to Jesus because of the great work you and RR are doing. So come on dollarsbill, no modesty on your part, tell us all how many of the great unwashed you have brought to Jesus with your spellbinding delivery of the fundie message of eternal torture and pain. Tell the truth and shame the devil!

Somewhere in Ireland

#2052 Mar 23, 2013
typo- saving of souls

Location hidden

#2053 Mar 23, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there dollarsbill, how's the savng of "souls" for Jesus comming along? I have asked this question of your old buddy Romans Road but so far he hasn't said, although I put that down to modesty on his part. It's a toss up between the two of you who has the greatest power of persuasion. I am sure people are flocking in droves to Jesus because of the great work you and RR are doing. So come on dollarsbill, no modesty on your part, tell us all how many of the great unwashed you have brought to Jesus with your spellbinding delivery of the fundie message of eternal torture and pain. Tell the truth and shame the devil!
All who are chosen will be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJV)
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#2054 Mar 23, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta love the response you got from dollarsbill........ ambiguous as the day is long......lol!!!

Location hidden

#2055 Mar 23, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta love the response you got from dollarsbill........ ambiguous as the day is long......lol!!!
Only to those God called "ignorant".

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2056 Mar 23, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Can't force but can preach..
its called freedom of speech , that only homosexuals and muslims want to stop.
Yes, I totally agree that you can preach, but you should preach in the church, not the schools, places of employment, etc. Further, you Christian beliefs systems should not be the cause of murders, i.e., Matthew Shepard, Dr. Tiller, etc.

And please remember that the freedom of speech does not allow you to yell "fire" at a crowded theatre, right?

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2057 Mar 23, 2013
little lamb wrote:
"All scripture is inspired of God.."
You are a liar AGAIN
Also Jesus received all authority... that even languages will serve him...homosexuality is a sin and an un- natural act what ever language is used to express the actual 'sin'
If all scripture is inspired by God, then perhaps you can explain why new versions of it is being produced every year. By the way, it does not look Christian-like to call other people names, e.g., a liar. But then again, I might be wrong, with all due respect.

Now, if you want to take about unnatural acts, then I most respectfully ask, "Is oral and anal sex among heterosexuals unnatural?" And if so, "How many sermons do you suppose that the preachers are delivering to their congregations, warning them of these unnatural acts," if you do not mind my asking?

Furthermore, if the correct answer is none, then perhaps, you can see that instead of condemning homosexuality, Jesus explicitly condemned hypocrisy, right?

Location hidden

#2058 Mar 23, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, you Christian beliefs systems should not be the cause of murders, i.e., Matthew Shepard, Dr. Tiller, etc.
Christian beliefs are NEVER the "cause of murders". Do you know anything about the Bible??????????

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#2059 Mar 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to those God called "ignorant".
See, there you go speaking as if you are God and you're not......God has NEVER called anyone ignorant!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 8,467
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 36 min Jeremiah_one 188
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 39 min Truth 259
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 49 min Hardcore 853
County Clerk in Kentucky should resign. 1 hr little lamb 16
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 1 hr Hardcore 28
News UNICEF calls for shock at plight of child refug... 1 hr dollarsbill 4
Mark 4:11 – Should Christians follow the Bible? 1 hr princeofdarknessi... 485
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 1 hr princeofdarknessi... 535
More from around the web