|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently read about a kid that died from a kidney infection (likely became systemic) because his parents refused to seek medical treatment. They only believed in prayer for healing. I think the kid was 15ish. Very sad. I cannot imagine watching my child slip away over such an easily treated condition.
The saddest one I can recall was a 2 year old that choked on a banana she showed signs of life for an hour as adults just prayed over her till she died. I get tears in my eyes just typing it.
Punisher

Manaus, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Genesis, Chapter 4
001: And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
002: And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
003: And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
004: And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
005: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
006: And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
007: If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
008: And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
009: And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
010: And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
011: And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
012: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
013: And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
014: Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
015: And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
016: And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
017: And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
018: And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.
019: And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.
020: And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.
021: And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.
022: And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.
023: And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.
024: If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.
025: And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
026: And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.
Sceptical_Mal

Yakutsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Genesis, Chapter 6
001: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
002: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
003: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
004: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
005: And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
006: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
007: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
008: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
009: These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
010: And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
011: The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
012: And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
013: And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
014: Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.
015: And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.
016: A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.
017: And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
018: But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
019: And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
020: Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.
021: And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.
022: Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

anon wrote:
Are You A Backslider
Are you one of those Backslider Christians who told Jesus he was your Lord and that He could have your life and that you would love Him?
But now you have gone right back to all the filthy ways of the devil and the pleasures of this wicked world.
Is this you?
You sinners that have not repented from your sins
and are not Holy to God
are going to
HELL.
REPENT FROM YOUR SINS.
AND STOP BEING A SINNER.
Why do you Christians willingly sin?
Are you not ashamed to do those things in front of God and Jesus?
Do you Christians know that God see's you willingly sin.
And when you praise him and pray to him those sins you willingly committed because you love sin...is right there with your praise and prayers.
WHAT DOES JESUS HAVE TO DO FOR YOU SO AS YOU WILL LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOUR SINS?
WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO FOR YOU TO LOVE HIM MORE THAN YOU LOVE SIN AND THIS WORLD AND THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD?
All you Christians and backslider Christians that read this.
I want to ask yourself.
Why do you love doing your sins more than you love doing the will of God?
The will of God is for everyone to repent from ALL their sins and to cease from ever willingly committing sin ever again.
To be Holy unto the Lord.
WHAT DOES JESUS HAVE TO DO TO MOTIVATE YOU TO GIVE HIM THE LOVE FROM YOU THAT HE DESERVES?
THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM YOU WOULD GIVE TO HIM BUT HAVE NOT.
HASN'T HE DONE ENOUGH ALL READY?
Are You A Backslider
Nope, but I am a slidebacker.
I like slides, always have.
There is a park up the street and sometimes I just go up BACK up there and SLIDE down this really neat curving slide!

And, sometimes, I just SLIDE BACK home on some of the sand found along the curb!

Hon, you are so concerned about what others are doing that you have failed!
Failed, I say!

When was the last time you backed a slide? Huh?
I'd bet you hate roller skates too.

Some people.........geez.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

cvor wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you consider yourself a strong believer lamb?
More along the lines of believing I serve a strong God.

" nothing is impossible for God."

Its about taking in knowledge of him..and he is the rewarder of those who search for him.

'
“As regards Jehovah, his eyes are roving about through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.”—2 CHRONICLES 16:9.
John from Texas

Guará, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Leviticus, Chapter 6
001: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
002: If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour;
003: Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
004: Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found,
005: Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.
006: And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD, a ram without blemish out of the flock, with thy estimation, for a trespass offering, unto the priest:
007: And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD: and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he hath done in trespassing therein.
008: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
009: Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all night unto the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it.
010: And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar.
011: And he shall put off his garments, and put on other garments, and carry forth the ashes without the camp unto a clean place.
012: And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
013: The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out.
014: And this is the law of the meat offering: the sons of Aaron shall offer it before the LORD, before the altar.
015: And he shall take of it his handful, of the flour of the meat offering, and of the oil thereof, and all the frankincense which is upon the meat offering, and shall burn it upon the altar for a sweet savour, even the memorial of it, unto the LORD.
016: And the remainder thereof shall Aaron and his sons eat: with unleavened bread shall it be eaten in the holy place; in the court of the tabernacle of the congregation they shall eat it.
John from Texas

Guará, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

017: It shall not be baken with leaven. I have given it unto them for their portion of my offerings made by fire; it is most holy, as is the sin offering, and as the trespass offering.
018: All the males among the children of Aaron shall eat of it. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations concerning the offerings of the LORD made by fire: every one that toucheth them shall be holy.
019: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
020: This is the offering of Aaron and of his sons, which they shall offer unto the LORD in the day when he is anointed; the tenth part of an ephah of fine flour for a meat offering perpetual, half of it in the morning, and half thereof at night.
021: In a pan it shall be made with oil; and when it is baken, thou shalt bring it in: and the baken pieces of the meat offering shalt thou offer for a sweet savour unto the LORD.
022: And the priest of his sons that is anointed in his stead shall offer it: it is a statute for ever unto the LORD; it shall be wholly burnt.
023: For every meat offering for the priest shall be wholly burnt: it shall not be eaten.
024: And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
025: Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, saying, This is the law of the sin offering: In the place where the burnt offering is killed shall the sin offering be killed before the LORD: it is most holy.
026: The priest that offereth it for sin shall eat it: in the holy place shall it be eaten, in the court of the tabernacle of the congregation.
027: Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy: and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy place.
028: But the earthen vessel wherein it is sodden shall be broken: and if it be sodden in a brazen pot, it shall be both scoured, and rinsed in water.
029: All the males among the priests shall eat thereof: it is most holy.
030: And no sin offering, whereof any of the blood is brought into the tabernacle of the congregation to reconcile withal in the holy place, shall be eaten: it shall be burnt in the fire.

Since: Sep 10

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nope go up BACK up there and SLIDE down this really neat curving slide!
Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

down a quart of wine

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

A Brief History Of Gummy Bears

In the Beginning"¦

In 1920, a poor confectionery factory worker in Bonn, Germany, decided that it was high time he struck out on his own. Armed with nothing but a bag of sugar, a marble slab, a kettle, an oven and a rolling pin, Hans Riegel began whipping up hard candies in his kitchen, which his wife would then deliver from the basket of her bike. The new company was called Haribo—a smash up of Hans Riegel of Bonn.

hariboAfter two years of middling profits, the Riegels realized that they'd need a gimmick and fast to keep competitive. Noticing the popularity of the soft gelatin-based candies of their competitors and thinking, well, children like bears, the Riegels decided to make their next product a soft, fruit-flavored chew in the shape of a dancing bear (Tanzbär). The original bear was a bit taller and more svelte than the gummy bear (or, in German, gummibär) we all know and love, but it was an instant hit with children in Bonn.

By 1930, the two-man family operation had evolved into factory of 160. By the beginning of World War II, Haribo had more than 400 employees churning out 10 tons of candy each day. World War II was a disaster for the company—Hans Riegel, Sr. died, his two sons were prisoners of war, and Haribo was down to 30 employees—but the company limped on. When the two sons returned, they brought the company back from the edge and revived it such that by 1950, they employed more than 1,000 workers. From there, the world: Haribo consumed its confectionery competitors and built more factories in markets across Europe, changed its bear shape to the now classic, smushy Gold Bear shape, and entered the US in 1982.
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
down a quart of wine

Since: Sep 10

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
A Brief History Of Gummy Bears
In the , and entered the US in 1982. <quoted text>
So it is written by Nettie so is shall be part of the cult following.

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

down a quart of wine
cvor

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

You are speaking strictly of the physical. Here again is not my opinion, but something everyone can read for themselves.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a LIE: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
(lying is deadly)

Acts 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to LIE to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not LIED unto men, but unto God.
5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.
(lying is deadly)

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a LYING tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh LIES, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
(Of these seven abominations a liar is mentioned twice).
What I think you fail to realize is that ALL sin is deadly if untreated. One can die just as well from a cut that gets infected as a bullet to the brain, one is just faster than the other. The only difference in sin in this world are the consequences of that sin in this world.
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from ALL sin.

Since: Oct 07

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently read about a kid that died from a kidney infection (likely became systemic) because his parents refused to seek medical treatment. They only believed in prayer for healing. I think the kid was 15ish. Very sad. I cannot imagine watching my child slip away over such an easily treated condition.
I can understand where these folks come from ..I once was healed from rheumatic knees ..felt the heat from the top of my knees to my ankles ..ive always wondered why it stopped at my ankles ..still havent had the answer to that one now I remember ..and then through a variety of other instances my husband being stabbed for one I have seen where he has given us knowledge and technology through medical intervention for healing ..because I have been healed in this way before I was pretty stuck in my thinking that a touch from the Lord was all that is needed in every situation that was until The Lord once told me to test when I cut myself and bled how praying for healing as a primary source of healing worked out for me ...if my wounds healed instantly then yeah go ahead with the whole healing stuff ...I now have a first aid kit ..come to think of it I am going to a place called the healing rooms shortly for something ..think I will ask them to heal something visible on my body before letting them attempt to heal the invisible in my body

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
More along the lines of believing I serve a strong God.
" nothing is impossible for God."
Its about taking in knowledge of him..and he is the rewarder of those who search for him.
'
“As regards Jehovah, his eyes are roving about through all the earth to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.”—2 CHRONICLES 16:9.
I didn't think you were a strong believer. Thanks for yoir honesty
IamHim

Guará, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I am a newborn Christian (3 weeks today!) and gay. But I no longer PRACTICE homosexual acts.

Yet I still have the same attractions and temptations that any gay teenager has. That doesn't mean I'm not a Christian.

A heterosexual fornicator who is converted is still heterosexual and still tempted to sin, but that doesn't mean he's not a Christian.

A thief who converts is still tempted by opportunities for easy theft. A converted glutton is still tempted to overeat, but no less tempted than before his or her conversion.

I am not tempted to overeat. Gluttony just doesn't happen to be a weakness of mine. It is as foreign and unimaginable to me as homosexual acts are to a straight person. But I don't single out gluttons as special targets to be declared "impossible for them to be Christians."

I am not tempted to get drunk. It's just not something I struggle with. But I don't go around quoting 1st Corinthians 6:10 and emphasizing "no DRUNKARD shall inherit the kingdom of heaven!"

The Good News is in the verses that follow:
Such were some of you, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God (verse 11).
Yes, homosexual acts are sinful. But not beyond God's power to forgive.

I am a Christian. And gay.

That is no different from an alcoholic Christian, a Christian who has committed adultery (King David), murder (Moses), fraud (Matthew), or even been the Chief of Sinners, as the Apostle Paul admits in one of his epistles.

I am not a judge of men's souls. I am just a beggar telling other beggars where I found bread.

And so are you.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two different kinds of Christains
There are Love Christians who follow the Authorized King James Bible
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
and
There are hate christians; who follow revised and copyrighted fake bibles published from September 30, 1952 to present
Which kind of 'christian' are you?
Neither I follow Christ
Uncircumcised Philistine

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

IamHim wrote:
I am a newborn Christian (3 weeks today!) and gay. But I no longer PRACTICE homosexual acts.
Yet I still have the same attractions and temptations that any gay teenager has. That doesn't mean I'm not a Christian.
A heterosexual fornicator who is converted is still heterosexual and still tempted to sin, but that doesn't mean he's not a Christian.
A thief who converts is still tempted by opportunities for easy theft. A converted glutton is still tempted to overeat, but no less tempted than before his or her conversion.
I am not tempted to overeat. Gluttony just doesn't happen to be a weakness of mine. It is as foreign and unimaginable to me as homosexual acts are to a straight person. But I don't single out gluttons as special targets to be declared "impossible for them to be Christians."
I am not tempted to get drunk. It's just not something I struggle with. But I don't go around quoting 1st Corinthians 6:10 and emphasizing "no DRUNKARD shall inherit the kingdom of heaven!"
Such were some of you, but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God (verse 11).
That is no different from an alcoholic Christian, a Christian who has committed adultery (King David), murder (Moses), fraud (Matthew), or even been the Chief of Sinners, as the Apostle Paul admits in one of his epistles.
I am not a judge of men's souls. I am just a beggar telling other beggars where I found bread.
And so are you.
This is living proof that someone can turn away from sexual sin and not make lame excuses to keep continuing outside the will of God and shows the power of the holy spirit.
Native from Pa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

We're all sinners, whether we believe in Christ, or not.
When it comes to sinning, Christians' sins are judged the same as everyone else's are.
Did we choose to sin? Did we knowingly do wrong? Are we sorry? Did we try our best not to sin?
I understand what you're saying.
And I can certainly sympathize with wanting Christians to get their comeuppance!
Lord knows, the more abusive ones in these threads provoke our righteous protests whenever they're here posting.
So I'm with you, Cookie.
I say, "DOWN with wooly bullies"!

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The saddest one I can recall was a 2 year old that choked on a banana she showed signs of life for an hour as adults just prayed over her till she died. I get tears in my eyes just typing it.
how tragic ..thankfully we don't get much of that in the UK tends to be Jehovah,s witnesses and blood transfusions and few and far between ..I did fall for the whole faith healing thing myself but thankfully had my eyes opened before anything bad happened ..one of the ones I listened too and was fooled by on the whole faith healing thing was Joyce Myer ironically had medical treatment for breast cancer and had a face lift ..but when your blind your blind and the more someone trys to convince you your wrong the deeper it sets into you your right and you hold on firmly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Native from Pa wrote:
We're all sinners, whether we believe in Christ, or not.
When it comes to sinning, Christians' sins are judged the same as everyone else's are.
Did we choose to sin? Did we knowingly do wrong? Are we sorry? Did we try our best not to sin?
I understand what you're saying.
And I can certainly sympathize with wanting Christians to get their comeuppance!
Lord knows, the more abusive ones in these threads provoke our righteous protests whenever they're here posting.
So I'm with you, Cookie.
I say, "DOWN with wooly bullies"!
What sin is is a matter of personal opinion. Have fun pretending otherwise!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

IamHim wrote:
And so are you.
Its sad that people have convinced you that your desires that u were born with are evil. You are going to be in conflict until you realize the bible is a lie and was written by primitives that were bigots. Bigotry stems from ignorance...and that was plentiful then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 4 min par five 787
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 4 min Flygerian 308
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 min Barnsweb 1,702
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 min Nc resident 10,388
obama christ! 29 min stupid is not a disease 6
dollarsbill is BIBLEMAN 30 min stupid is not a disease 8
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 35 min stupid is not a disease 1,321
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 1 hr stupid is not a disease 244
•••
•••