How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1793 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You're wrong.
Mark 7:10
<quoted text>
They were under the Law of Moses at that time.

Location hidden

#1794 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't HAVE to. I communicated a variety of points that were evaded. So -- I consciously decided to match rudeness with rudeness.
The Bible is rudeness?

Location hidden

#1795 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you quoting a book of myths?
Would you like for me to quote star wars?
Why are you disputing 'a book of myths'? Don't have anything better to do?

Location hidden

#1796 Mar 19, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to choice between two mythological figures to worship, which do you choose?
The one who stands up against a tyrant even though he can't possibly win and has 1/3 of the total population join him in his fight?
Or the one who proves a point by killing the babies of innocent people because a person that he controls is doing exactly as he was commanded?
Honestly, I find it hard to conceive of a deity more evil than the Christian god.
We'll see if you talk this way when you meet Him face to face.
little lamb

Nudgee, Australia

#1797 Mar 19, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, men don't lay with men the same as a woman.
Men don't have vaginas.
Meanwhile, there is also a command to never wear clothing made from two different kinds of cloth. Have you checked your tags?
Actually I believe that...in fact uni sex has contributed to the confusing in sexual matters ..men and women who cross dress smell unclean ...they have a smell about them...[spiritual]
little lamb

Nudgee, Australia

#1798 Mar 19, 2013
Excuse me ..I noticed its cloths ..very well

And as far as two different sort of cloths that are

mentioned in the scriptures ..

that wasn't carried with it into the new covenant agreement mediated by Jesus Christ as fornication ..sexual activity outside of marriage between male and female was ..
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#1799 Mar 19, 2013
Prove it.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
They were under the Law of Moses at that time.

Location hidden

#1800 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Prove it.
<quoted text>
Your Biblical illiteracy is showing.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1802 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you disputing 'a book of myths'? Don't have anything better to do?
Why do you keep coming back to a thread about homosexuality? Are you hoping to get some man on man action...perv!! Lol

:)

Location hidden

#1803 Mar 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believe that...in fact uni sex has contributed to the confusing in sexual matters ..men and women who cross dress smell unclean ...they have a smell about them...[spiritual]
WTF!!!

Location hidden

#1804 Mar 19, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest misconception is that you 'think'(there's that dirty word again) we choose when in FACT, GOD chooses us, revealing Himself...given freewill, we CHOOSE to follow...
Now run off with you fairytale mentality...
This has nothing to do with pascals wager...u just went of course again.

Btw....you responded with all unproven baseless grandiose assertions that u have a bested interest in and receive solace from.

Run along little boy

Location hidden

#1805 Mar 19, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to judge anyone , in fact I am not allowed but I am to preach the Word
And it is the Word that is alive and more powerful then a two edged sword ..able for God to judge the intentions and desires of the heart..it states in our reaction to the Word..we are laid naked before the eyes of the one we have an accounting with.
U don't have to judge but you do......using a book of bullcrap written by unknown sheepherders doesn't excuse you from the end result....which is hatred and bigotry. A book says so means not only are you immlral but you are a mindless follower.
Disgusting little lamb

Location hidden

#1806 Mar 19, 2013
Cassey77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep coming back to a thread about homosexuality? Are you hoping to get some man on man action...perv!! Lol
:)
Not interested in going to Hell forever. It's a VERY nasty place filled with the most wicked beings who ever lived. You'll have plenty of company, BAD company, forever.

"everlasting fire"

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Location hidden

#1807 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is rudeness?
Nope..your post was. The bible is bullcrap

Location hidden

#1808 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Biblical illiteracy is showing.
Is that a pick up line?

Location hidden

#1809 Mar 19, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
really? you know that ...how pray tell...is that a side effect of your laxative? how is freddy krueger doing?...seems you know a lot about imaginary beings.....another characteristic of morons...
Sad part is that people line this procreate and bring new hateful bigots into the world.

Lets pray her kids are gay....oh I would love it

Location hidden

#1810 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in going to Hell forever. It's a VERY nasty place filled with the most wicked beings who ever lived. You'll have plenty of company, BAD company, forever.
"everlasting fire"
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
You're a complete d1ckhead! Stick your bible fantasies up your gay butthole!

hallelujah

Location hidden

#1811 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope..your post was. The bible is bullcrap
And that's your Satanic opinion.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Location hidden

#1812 Mar 19, 2013
Cassey77 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete d1ckhead! Stick your bible fantasies up your gay butthole!
hallelujah
I'm not gay, so that makes you TOTALLY wrong. Your sewage spews from inside of you.

Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
45 ; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Location hidden

#1813 Mar 19, 2013
Blah blah blah!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 8 min jesus 36
Evidence Against God 11 min little lamb 2,813
Tribe Of Judah vs jeWISH(exposed in 10 seconds) 21 min thepopeisawitch 7
Who wrote the forth gospel? 28 min little lamb 15
Why it is wrong to call God your father 35 min thepopeisawitch 5
Science and Religion 39 min little lamb 173
Is Trump the anti_Christ? 39 min thepopeisawitch 16
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 14 hr Emmeline 613
More from around the web