How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1749 Mar 19, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
If there were no deity at all, we simply live a clean, healthy, moral, family oriented and proven happy life.
This is also factually incorrect.

Your dictate Mosaic law is NOT morally sound.

Mosaic law encourages slavery and excuses rape.
It demands genocide. It glorifies infanticide.

None of that can be deemed even close to being "moral".

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1750 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove ta 32nd dimensional fairy doesn't exist.
You can't.
Accomplishes a whole lot doens't it?
Do you need proof that you will lose everything and everyone you love, forever? I have the promise of eternal life. What do you have to look forward too? Answer: NOTHING but misery and death.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1752 Mar 19, 2013
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you follow all of the bible, word for word?
Follow?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1753 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you reject the Bible is because you don't like what God said.
That is absolutely ridiculous. Moron.

The bible is proven to be false and the supernatural assertions are rendered to be mythical upon scientific evaluation.

Location hidden

#1754 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need proof that you will lose everything and everyone you love, forever? I have the promise of eternal life. What do you have to look forward too? Answer: NOTHING but misery and death.
you evaded the question.

Empty promises and feelings don't make it true. In fact your clear complete denial of death in favor of baselesss promises and complete acceptance of them shows you are a fraud and a coward. You have the same death ahead of you........you live in a state of denial and cling to pure BS. That is pathetic!

I am not miserable about death. It would be nice to go to a palace in the sky but I don't deny reality - I confront and accept it. You are afraid to the point of twisting your thought processes and deluding yourself.

YOu don't have it in you to be able to face reality and be happy.

That is said.

You should see a counselor

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1755 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely ridiculous. Moron.
The bible is proven to be false and the supernatural assertions are rendered to be mythical upon scientific evaluation.
And you are so wise you have to call people names to communicate. You have NOTHING to offer.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1757 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
you evaded the question.
Empty promises and feelings don't make it true. In fact your clear complete denial of death in favor of baselesss promises and complete acceptance of them shows you are a fraud and a coward. You have the same death ahead of you........you live in a state of denial and cling to pure BS. That is pathetic!
I am not miserable about death. It would be nice to go to a palace in the sky but I don't deny reality - I confront and accept it. You are afraid to the point of twisting your thought processes and deluding yourself.
YOu don't have it in you to be able to face reality and be happy.
That is said.
You should see a counselor
When you pass through death's door into the eternal fire you'll be singing a different tune. It will be a LOUD, eternal wail.

"There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth"

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1758 Mar 19, 2013
Apollo11911 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, read and then exicute all that is commanded?
Of course not. The Law of Moses was ONLY for National Israel. Christians have the New Covenant.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#1759 Mar 19, 2013
You're wrong.

Mark 7:10
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. The Law of Moses was ONLY for National Israel. Christians have the New Covenant.

Location hidden

#1761 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are so wise you have to call people names to communicate. You have NOTHING to offer.
I don't HAVE to. I communicated a variety of points that were evaded. So -- I consciously decided to match rudeness with rudeness.

Location hidden

#1762 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When you pass through death's door into the eternal fire you'll be singing a different tune. It will be a LOUD, eternal wail.
"There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth"
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Why are you quoting a book of myths?

Would you like for me to quote star wars?

Location hidden

#1763 Mar 19, 2013

Location hidden

#1764 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#1765 Mar 19, 2013
Talking bollocks dollarsbill is
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you quoting a book of myths?
Would you like for me to quote star wars?

Location hidden

#1766 Mar 19, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine

Jackson, GA

#1767 Mar 19, 2013
All Atheists and Homosexuals on here debating, will have your turn in The Lake Of Fire, if you all dont repent from all the nonsense lifestyles you are living that goes against the word of God.

Atheist, you are complete retards that knows there is a God, but continue to debate about something you dont believe in.

Homosexuals, you are complete retards that knows what the word God says, but continue to live in sin against what the bible teaches .

Read Leviticus 18, That applies to everyone back then and now.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#1768 Mar 19, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are really really really dumb. If there are 15,000 other gods and you choose none, then you have zero chance and we still have a 1 in 15,000 chance. That is better odds than playing the lotto and idiots like you play that game of chance.
If there were no deity at all, we simply live a clean, healthy, moral, family oriented and proven happy life.
In fact, yur life is a vicious circle of lies. You work Monday through Friday, and brag about fun on Friday and Saturday. You come back to work on Monday and brag about the fun.
Fun; some one died of alcohol poisoning, some idiot got drunk and could not fiund his way home, some girl was drugged and had sex with five guys and she does not know them, one girl got killed by the drunk driver, one guy spent 5 hours throwiing up his Friday night party, and 100,000 of you went to hell this past weekend. fun?
Oscar Wilde: "If there are 15,000 other gods and you choose none, then you have zero chance and we still have a 1 in 15,000 chance."

Not necessarily.
You see, Nuggin could end up in a far better eternity than you will, by NOT choosing a God.
If there are 15,000 Gods, it's highly likely that some of those Gods are greater Gods than the God YOU chose. And let's say that the greatest of those greater Gods is vastly superior to ALL the other Gods - a God too wondrous and unimaginably magnificent to have ever been perceived by men. Not even the God you chose is aware of THIS Mightiest God!
THIS God will sometimes invite a human soul to be with Him. When He sees a unique and extraordinary quality in their being, reflected from a remnant spark of Himself, He'll offer them His infinite hospitality permanently. No human soul has ever decined THIS God's invitation. And as it shall happen, neither will Nuggin!
Say bye-bye...

YO WORSE NIGHTMARE

Palo Alto, CA

#1769 Mar 19, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
All Atheists and Homosexuals on here debating, will have your turn in The Lake Of Fire, if you all dont repent from all the nonsense lifestyles you are living that goes against the word of God.
Atheist, you are complete retards that knows there is a God, but continue to debate about something you dont believe in.
Homosexuals, you are complete retards that knows what the word God says, but continue to live in sin against what the bible teaches .
Read Leviticus 18, That applies to everyone back then and now.
Truth!!!

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1770 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a slave to lying.
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
If you have to choice between two mythological figures to worship, which do you choose?

The one who stands up against a tyrant even though he can't possibly win and has 1/3 of the total population join him in his fight?

Or the one who proves a point by killing the babies of innocent people because a person that he controls is doing exactly as he was commanded?

Honestly, I find it hard to conceive of a deity more evil than the Christian god.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#1771 Mar 19, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever read that parable story about the three blind men and the elephant?
None of the three blind men had ever seen and elephant.
So one day they got to and elephant and since they were blind, each one went up to the elephant and tried to discover what it was like.
One blind man felt the ear of the elephant and claimed the elephant was like a great giant palm leaf.
Another blind man grabbed around the elephant's leg and exclaimed the elephant was like a large stout oak tree.
The last blind guy took hold of the elephant's snout and hollered that the elephant was like a huge anaconda snake.
When it come to understanding The Bible, YOU are a blind man.
Great correlation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 23 min Ben Avraham 248
the essay of mark twain about the jews 41 min Ben Avraham 64
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Big Al 1,163
The truth is difficult, I understand. 1 hr Jake999 163
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Here For Now 78
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Big Al 1,935
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 3 hr Big Al 247
More from around the web