Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1605 Mar 17, 2013
What an absolute riot. You can't write this stuff. LOL my a$$ off

Location hidden

#1606 Mar 17, 2013
Yet the Christian puts their blinders on, covers their ears and says "I KNOW THE TRUTH"!!!!!!

same as all the other delusional peeps that worship the same exact book.....yet they can't even ascertain who the right god is.

OMG - this is so effing hilarious

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#1608 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
Yet the Christian puts their blinders on, covers their ears and says "I KNOW THE TRUTH"!!!!!!
same as all the other delusional peeps that worship the same exact book.....yet they can't even ascertain who the right god is.
What's also insane is that 100's upon 100's of Christian sects insist they're the one and only ones who know the biblical truth and point fingers and call all others sects of Christianity fake. If allowed, some of these Christian sects would start a Christian against Christian war, that's after they've eliminated all other non-Christian faiths or no faiths first. Yeah, we can really see that Christian love they show each other..........LOL

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#1609 Mar 17, 2013
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
How can a gay be a Christian??
GO CHECK WHAT SCHOLARS SAY: THE BRITISH EMPIRE AND THE UNITED STATES EMPIRE COMBINED ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 2.3 BILLION UNNECESSARY DEATHS IN THE WORLD SINCE THE YEAR 1800.
BESIDES, GOD IS UNIVERSAL AND NOT IN JUST ONE COUNTRY.
<quoted text>
LOL.

Then China is responsible for 6.7 billion deaths.

Location hidden

#1610 Mar 17, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing? You mean, like when you gays get AIDS and kill yourselves. Now, that is funny.
Gays and pedophiles are a dying breed. Oh yeah, you don't breed, you molest. Yeah, Christianity 81% in America and gay retardation is less than 1%.....so deal with it, tard and stop whining like a mentally ill suicidal AIDS infested gay freak. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...YOU'RE GAY.
99% OF GAYS ADMIT TO ANAL ORAL SEX, SO YOU LICK IT REAL GOOD.
Amazing that 1 percent is gay.....yet Oscar AKA you claims 95 percent of people on here are gay. If oscar were in charge of the stats most people would be considered gay

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#1612 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that 1 percent is gay.....yet Oscar AKA you claims 95 percent of people on here are gay. If oscar were in charge of the stats most people would be considered gay
Actually, the percentage of gays is more like 8%(if you include all the subgroups)
Olive000

New Orleans, LA

#1615 Mar 17, 2013
If being gay isn't natural then why do animals do it?

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#1619 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not weak at best...not in the least. Given the bible doens't indicate specifically what god is and isn't. To be clear -- in the OT, God specifically indicated "I am the lord thy god". Jesus said no such thing. The guy you worship never said he was god---or inferred it. You have not demonstrated it to be weak. If you are too hard headed to realize this--- ask yourself honestly why billions of Muslims have the same exact conclusion as I do. You think being a vine is god.....well the bible doesn't say that vine=god. Are you simple? Can you not get over yourself enough to objectively analyze and interpret basic information? What verse does it say that a a shepard=god or a vine=god? Tick tock....Still waiting.
YOU are desperately looking for things to meet the view you have formed - the view you will never abandon regardless of what you presented with. This is just an example of you doing just that.
Your belief is weak and the way you defend it is by intellectual dishonesty, adherence to selective one sided interpretation and supported by zero actual evidence
Then why don't you go to the 'muslim' website and high-five with them...

Your lack of knowledge of GOD/Scripture shows.

Get over myself? You're the blowhard spouting a few things thinking we'll just fall to our knees and go wow, a resident expert of Scripture...

Your knowledge is like a grain of sand compared to the Sahara desert...do you believe everything you read on the internet?

My faith is grounded in GOD as are all of the Christians here...and no matter what you do, it ain't gonna change...

“Third Eye”

#1620 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is not my assertion -- it is yours. it is you that need proof. I did however demonstrate you BELIEVE Jesus claimed to be a god and gave significant references that demonstrate that is a serious point of contention that is not clear. Not from atheist sites...not apologist sites.....balanced widely accepted sources. Not opinion -- logic and fact that demonstrate you BELIEVE and can't prove beyond doubt that Jesus claimed to be a god (assuming you believe the bible book of myths)
You will deny just about anything - that is clear. You are addicted to your crutch. You need it. It blinds you and cripples you though and you can't even see it.
I can't debate faith? No -- but I can point out that faith can be had in StarWars and is effing pointless. I can point out that you have faith in a HISTORICAL CLAIM and reduce that claim to a pile of manure.....which I did. I can point out that you believe this manure for specific selfish reasons. I did that as well.
I KNOW Christ is GOD, get it? Crystal Clear to me, get it? It's only unclear to the unbeliever, not my problem...

Pure opinion/NO logic or fact...

Call it what you need to...I hope it makes you feel big and strong...sorry, but it doesn't make you look any smarter...

I'm not afraid to give Testament to my faith and yes, I know the Bible is the True Word of GOD. I walk strong in my faith (no crutch needed)...

Faith in what? YOu are comparing Apples to fuel pumps...

Get over yourself. The only manure here is what is sticking to your teeth...cuz you're just chewing on shit...

“Third Eye”

#1621 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
What are you stuttering? or are you just that desperate???

Why are you trying so hard? Careful, you may have a stroke...

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#1622 Mar 17, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, which Christian sects are you referring to? Do you mean you are pissed because you are stupid and we know it? Like when you lie and call gays Christians or call the Jim Jones cult a Christian cult, when it was an atheist cult? Or when you self haters call Hitler a Christian, when he was in fact a gay and likely a gay pedophile.
Like when you lie and call yourself a Christian.
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#1623 Mar 17, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Like when you lie and call yourself a Christian.
Like when you tell the truth and call yourself a gay pedophile.
NoCal Resident

Anonymous Proxy

#1624 Mar 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you stuttering? or are you just that desperate???
Why are you trying so hard? Careful, you may have a stroke...
They are all desperate. Do you blame them? Their lives suck, and all they get for that is "hell".

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#1625 Mar 17, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Like when you tell the truth and call yourself a gay pedophile.
Obvious you have a guilty conscience.
little lamb

Australia

#1626 Mar 17, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow! Perhaps, you did not know that the word begotten means to have produce a child through sexual relations. In fact the word begotten did not appear in the earliest MSS, and it has been taken out of most modern versions of the bible.
<quoted text>
Well "all scripture is inspired of God beneficial for teaching reproving and setting matters straight , and disciplining in righteousness"

And the " word of God is ALIVE..."

" you yourself O Jehovah will guard them , you will preserve you will preserve each one from this generation forever."

God says " he sent his only BEGOTTEN son.."

gundie lies..
little lamb

Australia

#1627 Mar 17, 2013
And the word of God has it written that 'men laying with men the same as a woman is an abomination"

He didn't say just a "Thou shalt not" ..like he does with other sins..No this sin turns Gods nose up .. He uses a very strong word "an abomination".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1629 Mar 17, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Any religion that tries to force obedience through constant unfounded threats of damnation isn't a religion at all. It's simply people trying to control you.
If you actually had a religion, you could lead through demonstrating that your choices lead to a better life.
Buddhists don't threaten people into following them. They do what they do and welcome you to join them if you'd like.
I didn't threaten anyone. God did.

Location hidden

#1630 Mar 17, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in hell doesn't make it real. Since hell is not real, it is impossible to have residency there. You believing it is real doesn't pop it into existence. Let us know when you understand.
Belief in Hell is not required for residency therein. Cutting off body parts "is better" than going to Hell forever.

Matthew 18:9 (NKJV)
9 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Location hidden

#1631 Mar 17, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you may strongly suggest whatever you like. However, you have yet to invalidate anything that I have claimed, right?
<quoted text>
Again, please cite where Jesus or God claimed that Jesus was God, rather than what Paul claimed, if you would be so kind.&#8195;
You don't believe Col 1:16. Jesus is the Creator of all.

Did I mention John 1? The word was God. The word became flesh ....

Why do you avoid Scripture?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1632 Mar 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't threaten anyone. God did.
Nope.
Wrong.
God does not threaten anyone.
God has no need to threaten anyone.
God has no needs.
You make faith sound like a chess game and we are waiting for God's next move.
Lots of folks in the Bible did threaten though, in God's name.
Chances are those were their own thoughts/opinions/beliefs.
God loves everyone, hon, and that includes you, me, and Nuggin.
It takes an unrepented mortal sin to keep one from being with God.
Most folks have a Moral Conscience; through this we can hear God's Voice; most folks heed this Voice, whether they are Christians or not Christians.

Sucks to be you, dollarsbill.
A US dollar is worth 100 cents which these days buys you just about nothing except for maybe one thing from the dollar menu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 3 min FSM 433
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 9 min FSM 1,450
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 15 min messianic114 3,054
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 24 min Patrick n Angela 4,105
BELIEVE IT or NOT - ALL of YOU ARE DECEIVED 27 min QUITTNER Sep 19 2014 10
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 30 min 15th Dalai Lama 602
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Thinking 1,000
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE