How can a gay be a Christian??
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#1137 Mar 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that you are mixing up your terminology and groups.
First of all, a pedophile is someone who has sex with young children.
The problem is that you are gay and you think that others should ignore the truth. The DSM 302 classification placed paedophilia and homsexuality together for a reason. Ther RCC child abuse cases were 95% gay molestations, while gays only represented 20% of the RCC priest. That is a 75% disparity.

mysterysilence

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1138 Mar 11, 2013
The same way we all sin and are Christian. No sin should be put higher than the other a lot of Christians fornicate and is that any better than two men being intimate? No that's what I thought.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#1139 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing him with Norcal, Nettie and Whitewater. Learn whose story is what.
It's ok NC, Jesus had two dads and he turned out ok. You'll be ok.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1140 Mar 11, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
The same way we all sin and are Christian. No sin should be put higher than the other a lot of Christians fornicate and is that any better than two men being intimate? No that's what I thought.
Gays will burn in Hell forever.

"will not inherit the Kingdom of God"

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

Nunya

#1141 Mar 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IEKip6NnYJo/TOckWMY...

mysterysilence

Location hidden

#1142 Mar 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I'm not being deceived. I'm just pointing out that basically if you carry an ungodly lifestyle you will get the same punishment whether gay or straight. From my observation a lot of Christians look at being gay as the ultimate sin which is incorrect we all sin just with one bad thought. No one should be placed beneath anyone just because that person may sin differently than you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1143 Mar 11, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no, I'm not being deceived. I'm just pointing out that basically if you carry an ungodly lifestyle you will get the same punishment whether gay or straight. From my observation a lot of Christians look at being gay as the ultimate sin which is incorrect we all sin just with one bad thought. No one should be placed beneath anyone just because that person may sin differently than you.
So you agree that gays will burn in Hell?

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1144 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that you are gay and you think that others should ignore the truth. The DSM 302 classification placed paedophilia and homsexuality together for a reason. Ther RCC child abuse cases were 95% gay molestations, while gays only represented 20% of the RCC priest. That is a 75% disparity.
First of all, not gay. Don't even have any gay friends (that I know of). My wife has a gay friend from work. He's a nice guy but I see him maybe once every 3 years.

Second, the DSM labeling homosexuality as a mental illness is simply wrong.

Third, despite it being wrong, from a their view it's a sexual disorder.

Fourth, once again you are misusing your terminology. NONE of the cases were "gay". Most of the cases were pedophelia or hebephilia between a man and a boy. That's not the same thing has a man and a man or a woman and a woman.

You would not define a 45 year old man who is molesting a 6 yr old girl to be "straight".

Los Angeles, CA

#1145 Mar 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll spend eternity being used for target practice in Valhalla.

Think the threat is silly? Welcome to our side of the table.

mysterysilence

Location hidden

#1146 Mar 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1147 Mar 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

mysterysilence

Location hidden

#1148 Mar 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that gays will burn in Hell?
That's not for me to decide, funny how that's the only thing you got out of my main point. Your hatred for gays won't bring you any closer to paradise neither, just saying

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1149 Mar 11, 2013
mysterysilence wrote:
<quoted text> That's not for me to decide, funny how that's the only thing you got out of my main point. Your hatred for gays won't bring you any closer to paradise neither, just saying
I don't hate gays. You just lied. You are admitting you don't believe the NT.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#1150 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>lol- you are clearly a gay paedophile.....plenty does not equate to the overwhelming representation of gay paedophiles and the fact that even the alleged hetero ones admit to a gay inclination or gay experiences.
95% of the RCC abuse cases were homosexual in nature, so explain the over-representation and your defense of gay paedophilia unless you are one.
ONLY 8% of ALL pedophiles are homosexual.
The majority of child molesters are HETEROS - 90% of their victims are female.
What's more, OVER 70% of the men who sexually molest boys are heterosexual, and either married, divorced, widowed, or living with an adult opposite-sex partner!

Nunya

#1151 Mar 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate gays. You just lied. You are admitting you don't believe the NT.
I'm not saying you're gay, it's just that you come across as someone who knows what flavor a penis is.

Somewhere in Ireland

#1152 Mar 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that you are mixing up your terminology and groups.
First of all, a pedophile is someone who has sex with young children. That could be woman-girl, woman-boy, man-girl, man-boy
However, that is not the same thing as homosexuality which is a relationship between consenting adults. woman-woman, man-man
Just like heterosexuality is between two consenting adults of the opposite sex, it doesn't equate to pedophilia.
To call a pedophile "gay" because they had a relationship with a boy is to misuse the term "gay". That's not a "gay" relationship. That's criminal assault.
Pedophiles are not "gay" or "straight". They are _pedophiles_.
Your argument attempts to imply that the majority of pedophiles are actually homosexuals which is incorrect. The majority of pedophiles are pedophiles.
Your argument then goes on to reverse that to imply that the majority of homosexuals are therefore pedophiles which (even if the first part had been true) would STILL be incorrect reasoning.
Additionally, you are COMPLETELY missing an entire class of people which you are mixing in with the pedophiles. That is the hebephiliacs who are attracted to pre-teens.
Mary Kay Laturno (the teacher who got pregnant with her 13 year old student) was not a pedophile. She was not interested in a 3 year old. She was a hebephile, targeting between the ages of 11 and 14.
When people start citing cases of teachers in school abusing children as "pedophiles" they are largely talking about hebephiles, which is STILL a crime and STILL wrong.
Pedophilia more often occurs within families, or close family friends. Hebephilia is usually an authority figure belonging to an organization outside of the home (church, school, scouting, summer camp)
I admire your patience in explaining these things, but you are explaining it to a total moron. If you look at any of this clown's posts on just about any thread, all he does is accuse people of being gay or a paedophile or both. He protests far too much. The only thing that needs to be explained to him is that is a sick fundie pervert, anything else is a waste of your good time!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1153 Mar 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying you're gay, it's just that you come across as someone who knows what flavor a penis is.
Romans 12:19 (NKJV)
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.

And He will in Jesus' Name.

Los Angeles, CA

#1154 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate gays.
No, quite the opposite. You think about them ALL the time.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#1155 Mar 12, 2013
I'm straight but there is no homophobia in me. If I was gay, I wouldn't lie to myself.

But you lie to yourself every hour of your hate spewing closeted life.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slave to speaking evil because you are evil. You are filled with filth. Your filth spews when you type of speak, the same as most gays here.
Luke 6:45 (NKJV)
45 ; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#1156 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill says he's not gay.

It's just that he's slept with a lot of men who are.
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 9 min ZDF 2,884
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 17 min ZDF 1,618
jesus will never return 4 hr ZDF 502
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 8 hr blacklagoon 3 610
Fairy-Tales (Trolls): Christian Censorship? 8 hr ZDF 2
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Tue Jones 760
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Tue AlertChristians 3
More from around the web