How can a gay be a Christian??
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#1023 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
The original documents were from the Dead Sea scrolls? How do original documents come from other documents? I'll bet if you gave me a name (which you aren't open enough to admit you do not have)-- it wouldn't be one of the alleged writers of a bible book. And that would serve to prove my point. You failed to establish an original bible document. You only provided an old copy of an original and have not proven how far removed it is. Oh well -- you clearly aren't being serious now. Either that or you are in a poor mental condition.
have as nice a day as you can under your condition
Scrolls plural, now go get educated. Essene, so you have no point.

Again, who is the author of 1+1 =2 and 0 having a value? I'll bet if you gave me a name (which you aren't open enough to admit you do not hsve)--it wouldn't be the one who proved it or wrote it. And that would serve to prove my point. You failed to establish an original math or English document, but here you are claiming both to be valid.

You clearly are not being serious, or you are gay with a mental illness.

So, you are claiming that Columbus sailed across the ocean, three times, all alone and no one accompanied him, either that or produce the names.

If you can't handle the logic, then don't try to use it.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1024 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Scrolls plural, now go get educated. Essene, so you have no point.
Again, who is the author of 1+1 =2 and 0 having a value? I'll bet if you gave me a name (which you aren't open enough to admit you do not hsve)--it wouldn't be the one who proved it or wrote it. And that would serve to prove my point. You failed to establish an original math or English document, but here you are claiming both to be valid.
You clearly are not being serious, or you are gay with a mental illness.
So, you are claiming that Columbus sailed across the ocean, three times, all alone and no one accompanied him, either that or produce the names.
If you can't handle the logic, then don't try to use it.
Actually - I said I didn't know the author but I proved my position (which you haven't referenced directly) by referencing any math book. I also illustrated how it is irrelevant. You haven't commented for some reason. I made no such claims of Columbus...laterzzzzz troll

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1025 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea who the author was who wrote 1+1 =2, but yet you use it and assume it fact. Do you know the author who proved that 0 had a value and what is the proof of that?
No, you claim that the author is the basis of your claim that the earth and universe has a numerical age.
So, if proof of 1+1 =2 is opening any math book, then you are a liar. You would need to open a specific book that deals with math proofs. But, if that is the basis of your reason, then then the proof of God is opening any Bible
I will await the name of the author who proved that 1+1 =2 and that 0 has a value. Right now, you simply have a belief.
I never claimed anyone proved 1+1=2. I simply claimed that I acknowledge 1+1=2 as it related to our current mathematical language. So your accusation is misplaced. The fact is you still haven't addressed my post which points out the faulty analogy you have TRIED to make. Oh well..you want to avoid that which proves you wrong.

Still no name an author for you or admission you have none and more importantly-- NO ORIGINAL BIBLE DOCUMENT. Just a bunch of attempts -- and I mean attempts at egotistical positioning and evading the topic.

You say the proof of god is opening the bible......then I guess proof of spiderman is opening a comic book. Brilliant logic my friend. Your are a genius aren't you? Let that analogy be an indication of your false reasoning-- even if you chose not to grasp my explanation of it earlier.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1026 Mar 10, 2013
So all this and still NO ORIGINAL BIBLE DOCUMENT. We can discuss the implications of that in due time....for now......I'll await of the acknowledgement of this fact.

I will say this -- the implications in no way relate to the author of 1+1=2. Sorry but Spiderman doens't exist either.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1027 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
So, you are claiming that Columbus sailed across the ocean, three times, all alone and no one accompanied him, either that or produce the names.
Here are their names, and for many of them their city of origin.

Your turn.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1028 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
So, you are claiming that Columbus sailed across the ocean, three times, all alone and no one accompanied him, either that or produce the names.
If you can't handle the logic, then don't try to use it.
Ugg, let's try that again.

Here are their names and for most of them, their city of origin.
http://www.immigrantships.net/v4/1400v4/santa...

Your turn.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1029 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Scrolls plural, now go get educated. Essene, so you have no point.
So, you are claiming that Columbus sailed across the ocean, three times, all alone and no one accompanied him, either that or produce the names.
If you can't handle the logic, then don't try to use it.
I asked for a name. I will also accept the names If my singular term in the question was innappropriate....which people wrote it.....meaning the nameS. If someone asked me which person wrote the constitution I would simply state the names of the people that did.

I am not claiming anything about Columbus. My logic is not analogous to that either. I simply asked a question and you extrapolated a great deal from it to the point of a meltdown.

The reality is -- you haven't produced an original bible document. You can't demonstrate who actually wrote it either. And this Dead Scroll business is a diversion because that is not an original...it is a copy and you don't want to admit that because you submitted that as an example of an original when it was not. That is a fact.

Your babble just justified believing in spiderman.....sorry----you must realize you went wrong somewhere pal..because we all know the comics aren't true
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#1030 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed anyone proved 1+1=2. I simply claimed that I acknowledge 1+1=2 as it related to our current mathematical language. So your accusation is misplaced. The fact is you still haven't addressed my post which points out the faulty analogy you have TRIED to make. Oh well..you want to avoid that which proves you wrong.
So, you admit that you only require acknowledgement and not proof. You have failed to provide an author who proved that 1+1 =2. We acknowledge the Bible as an original document so that is good enough.

The fact is you still have not addressed my posts which points to your faulty use of information, such as no proof in using 1+1 as 2 and no author to support your claim.

I only need meet you at your level, so I acknowledge the word of God as the Bible and I acknowledge the Essenes as the authors.

You simply "FAIL', but succeed in proving that you are gay because you go to gay men 's bars alone.

Your assertions are simply fallacious, because you flagellate.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#1031 Mar 10, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugg, let's try that again.
Here are their names and for most of them, their city of origin.
http://www.immigrantships.net/v4/1400v4/santa...
Your turn.
No, your turn.

This was published in 1892, so not an original document. Try again. I also said from all three voyages.

The fact that this person seems to be trying to defend Columbus' crew is idiotic, since you think that Columbus discovered America in 1492 and he did not, on three levels.

Your turn. Original document please and author.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#1032 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a name. I will also accept the names If my singular term in the question was innappropriate....which people wrote it.....meaning the nameS. If someone asked me which person wrote the constitution I would simply state the names of the people that did.
I am not claiming anything about Columbus. My logic is not analogous to that either.
You were simply told the group who wrote it and you can not handle it, since the Serenes are the authors and there were many. Are you stupid or an idiot, since I have stated at least 6 times that the people were the Serenes. If someone asked you who wrote the constitution you would not know, you would simply claim reliance and believe someone else. You have never seen the original constitution, so you prove yourself as void of reason.

You are making claims about origin and validity, which is analogous to learned information about Columbus. You lack logic and that is clear.

If you asked for proof that God existed, then I would ask you to prove that the lady you call mom loves you. I would ask you for an original document of that proof. Your failure to do so, would leave all to conclude that your mom does not love you, based on your logic.

Once again, you lose. Try again.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1034 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit that you only require acknowledgement and not proof. You have failed to provide an author who proved that 1+1 =2. We acknowledge the Bible as an original document so that is good enough.
The fact is you still have not addressed my posts which points to your faulty use of information, such as no proof in using 1+1 as 2 and no author to support your claim.
I only need meet you at your level, so I acknowledge the word of God as the Bible and I acknowledge the Essenes as the authors.
You simply "FAIL', but succeed in proving that you are gay because you go to gay men 's bars alone.
Your assertions are simply fallacious, because you flagellate.
I have addressed your posts and you know I did....because you referenced my acknowledgment of me saying I don't know the author of 1+1=2. In fact - I don't know if there is an author. You also put words in my mouth and ask me to prove something I never claimed...I never claimed 1+1=2 as being "true". that is intellectually dishonest...but I admit....I left an egotist with no other choice but to lie in order to defend their faulty position.

I acknowledge 1+1 in the same way as we acknowledge the alphabet. It is not a "truth". However, you have not established this in relation to your historical claim concerning the existence of a thing. There is a fundamental difference between acknowledging a mode of language for the sake of COMMUNICATION and understanding........and acknowledging the HISTORICAL CLAIMS of a book concerning the existence of a BEING to be an absolute TRUTH.

Because of these differences (I capitalized them for your convenience), your attempt at a comparison fails and has no relevance. I know ask why you bring it up.....

I mean you didn't get the Spiderman comparison with your logic? You acknowledge 1+1=2.......someone else acknowledges Spiderman because of a common book. So what is your point other than that you make bogus assertions without credibility?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1035 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>You were simply told the group who wrote it and you can not handle it, since the Serenes are the authors and there were many. Are you stupid or an idiot, since I have stated at least 6 times that the people were the Serenes. If someone asked you who wrote the constitution you would not know, you would simply claim reliance and believe someone else. You have never seen the original constitution, so you prove yourself as void of reason.
You are making claims about origin and validity, which is analogous to learned information about Columbus. You lack logic and that is clear.
If you asked for proof that God existed, then I would ask you to prove that the lady you call mom loves you. I would ask you for an original document of that proof. Your failure to do so, would leave all to conclude that your mom does not love you, based on your logic.
Once again, you lose. Try again.
1. You have not provided a name of one person who wrote the dead sea scrolls.
2. You provided the Dead Sea scrolls- known COPIES as an example of an original bible document. I asked for an original bible document -- not a copy.
3. There is reliable evidence of who wrote certain historical documents.....however there is no certainty. I don't obsess over and base my life upon who wrote any document. If someone can provide reliable evidence to the contrary....I will not act like an egotistical moron as you are. I have no vested interest as you do. If you want to provide evidence to the contrary go ahead...change history.... However....I just stated a fact.......you believe unreliable documents that are not originals and are not proven to be first hand accounts....and assert things not proven to even be POSSIBLE....and base your life on them and obsess over them. That's why your attempts at comparison fail. Now-- if I asserted Abe Lincoln had a rocket ship and went to Mars .. then you could make a comparison to your ridiculous belief.
4. Comparing the existence of a being to my perception of someone else's emotion is a form of logical fallacy. Love is an emotion and emotions are proven to exist. We can actually hook people up and test them to PROVE love or whatever emotion. As time goes on, science will only improve on being able to do this with more precision. On the other hand, God is a being that people assert exists. There is no proof of this. There is no test. There is no actual proof. WOW- that was a simple analogy to refute. At some point you will hopefully have the self honesty to realize that your belief in god is completely irrational and nothing like anything I do in my life. Until then - I'll continue to show you the DIFFERENCES in your faulty comparisons...just as I have here. Have any more "comparisons"?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1036 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text> Your failure to do so, would leave all to conclude that your mom does not love you, based on your logic.
Once again, you lose. Try again.
and therefore Spiderman and the Easter Bunny exist

MORON EXTRAORDINAIRE

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#1037 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen is really big on spelling. Apparently he gets a lot of tips on spelling and the use of rude words by reading scribblings on public toilet walls, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to that sort of thing. His talent doesn't stop there though, he can also, as he so often keeps reminding us, conjugate Greek verbs. Perhaps that's because he uses public toilets frequented by Greek immigrants. Who knows?
<><
sumbebeken de autois to tes alethous paroimias kuon epistrepsas epi to idion exerama

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1038 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>No, your turn.
This was published in 1892, so not an original document. Try again. I also said from all three voyages.
The fact that this person seems to be trying to defend Columbus' crew is idiotic, since you think that Columbus discovered America in 1492 and he did not, on three levels.
Your turn. Original document please and author.
The original documents are the ship manifests from the three different ships. Each of which is signed.

However, since this is the _INTERNET_, the best I can do is present you with the NAMES of the people involved. I can't push the original documents through the fiberoptic cables that run to your house.

You were asked to provide the names for whoever wrote the dead sea scrolls. You may an analogy to Columbus. You were wrong.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1039 Mar 10, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
sumbebeken de autois to tes alethous paroimias kuon epistrepsas epi to idion exerama
And all he really needed to do was look in the mirror

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1040 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>No, your turn.
This was published in 1892, so not an original document. Try again. I also said from all three voyages.
The fact that this person seems to be trying to defend Columbus' crew is idiotic, since you think that Columbus discovered America in 1492 and he did not, on three levels.
Your turn. Original document please and author.
We are all still waiting for the original bible documents.

As far as Columbus....I couldn't care less.....if he didn't discover America or did......or whether he came on the Titanic. I'll side with conventional thought until someone provides evidence to suggest otherwise........unlike you when your bible claims are completely made to look ridiculous and faulty.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#1041 Mar 10, 2013
Is that why post "lol" so very often?
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that simple minds are easily amused...
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#1042 Mar 10, 2013
Is that why you post "lol" so very often?
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that simple minds are easily amused...
little lamb

Saint Albans, Australia

#1045 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
God sends you out??? Really. Wow-- makes u feel special doesn't it? Just curious, does anything else in life make you feel special and give you a sense of purpose?
Actually he does great things for us..but a christian has to die to self..and that is a hard process..because most of us are selfish..

however reading some of your posts here is interesting..because as an unbeliever you come in from the point of you can't see therefore its all fairy tales to you

but as Christians Jesus says he doesn't leave us as orphans and he has sent us the Holy Spirit..and many Christians have had experiences with the Holy Spirit in the role he has..that can never be explained to an unbeliever..You would just pooh pooh them because they are outside your little box..

Because Jesus promises to show himself plainly to a believer who obeys him..he doesn't make that promise to unbelievers..

So most of your rhetoric comes from a base position of unbelief..and to a Christian we have nothing in common..because you don't understand the language..

but you should have a basic knowledge that Law is what keeps order in the universe...and the question your at...is if there are Laws ..who primarily is the Law maker?.

And there is a LAW against men sleeping with men the same as with a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 min Barmsweb 2,341
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 2 hr Preacher 80
Faith during hard times 4 hr Taranis 92
judgment coming to america 4 hr JuneVanDenmark 137
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 4 hr Taranis 80
SUPER SERVERs 4 hr Taranis 15
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 4 hr Taranis 73
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 12 hr Get a life 1,585
More from around the web