“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#917 Mar 9, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>this is a OPEN PUBLIC forum, and you sir are not by any definition a christian. If you cannot stand the heat you leave.
<><
The bulk wrap you are puking out disqualifies you from judging what I or anyone else is. Why should I leave I'm not the one, like you, b*tching and crying about how terrible Christians are and how you don't want them saying anything about their faith on a Christian forum.

US 62 @ US 81

#918 Mar 9, 2013
belzeebub wrote:
Time out for a verse from the Atheists book.
Your Mother and Father brought you into this world..Not God
Your demise will be decided by fate..Not God
You are on earth for one reason, and for one reason only, to procreate, and when your time is up you will be placed in the ground, or in an urn as ashes in exactly the same as the billions and billions of others who were on the earth before you and have died.
There is no Judgment. You have served your purpose. Why would a man be judged by a God who has overseen Tsunamis, untold wars, earthquakes, and not lifted a finger ?
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men. Do good deeds from the heart, not from the want of attention or personal gain, and do unto others as you would have done to yourself.
All these things are common sense, you have no need of a written word or a God to show you the way to lead a satisfactory life, we all know when we have done wrong
Do not waste your time being afraid of a mythical being that you cannot see, cannot touch, cannot speak to, to discuss why it was that your loved one had to die in a distant war somewhere, or why it is that babies are born crippled for life in his name.
Have no fear of dying. The only person you have to answer to is yourself, and what you failed to do in life, you certainly will not put right in death.
BOOK OF ATHEISM VERSE 1, CHAPTER 1.
<><
Why should anyone believe anything you say? YOu can't even spell your name correctly.

Since: Mar 13

Camarillo, CA

#919 Mar 9, 2013
"Why should anyone believe anything you say? YOu can't even spell your name correctly"

Allen, mental giant that you are, did you ever consider the fact they have restrictions on the names they allow....

and why believe me?... I utilize the Scietific Method to filter out bull$hit and nonsense, and you use what??? beliefs....I rest my case...

US 62 @ US 81

#920 Mar 9, 2013
belzeebub wrote:
"Why should anyone believe anything you say? YOu can't even spell your name correctly"
Allen, mental giant that you are, did you ever consider the fact they have restrictions on the names they allow....
and why believe me?... I utilize the Scietific Method to filter out bull$hit and nonsense, and you use what??? beliefs....I rest my case...
<><
Ment@l m1dget that y0u ar3 gue5s you're too i6norant to know h0w to g3t around t4e r3str1cti0ns. Wh@t wa5 that you were saying about "Scientific Method?"
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#922 Mar 9, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Ment@l m1dget that y0u ar3 gue5s you're too i6norant to know h0w to g3t around t4e r3str1cti0ns. Wh@t wa5 that you were saying about "Scientific Method?"
LOL! Now that's funny, no matter what anybody says.

Location hidden

#924 Mar 9, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Maybe he is not sad and lonely enough to spend time worrying about how to get around forum restrictions..maybe he has a life outside of the forum..just a thought! Who would even know that it was possible to get around forum restrictions? I think the only people that would know that it was possible is somebody that spends wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time on the Internet!

Just sayin :)

US 62 @ US 81

#926 Mar 9, 2013
Cassey77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is not sad and lonely enough to spend time worrying about how to get around forum restrictions..maybe he has a life outside of the forum..just a thought! Who would even know that it was possible to get around forum restrictions? I think the only people that would know that it was possible is somebody that spends wayyyyyyyyyyy too much time on the Internet!
Just sayin :)
<><
Thank you for your irrelevant and ignorant opinion. Did you happen to notice that the person I was talking to did use a trick to get around the censor? He wrote Bull$hit but claimed he could not spell Baalzebub because of the forum restrictions.

Just how long do you think it takes to notice something like that? Read through any thread and you will see several curse words spelled with asterisks, dashes, numbers and characters to get around the forum censors.
little lamb

Australia

#931 Mar 9, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>God gave them over to a reprobate mind, so our is to plant not debate. They do not have the tools and/or equipment.
I agree and its interesting that you have the name of Oscar Wilde as your navigator ..because towards the end of his life Oscar repented of his life style and became a Christian
little lamb

Australia

#933 Mar 9, 2013
belzeebub wrote:
"And thank you for realizing its my own prerogative to believe any way i desire..
I don't believe I said my life was better then others , what I did say is that I know what my life was B.C. "before Christ" and A,D "After dying" to self..and I have seen the results in my own life to know the Word of God is powerful"
yes, lamb, you can believe in the tooth fairy as well... an intellectual attempts to prove their belief to separate reality from BS...there are 3000+ gods.... if you care to demonstrate something supernatural, you might be taken for real... until such time, you are a gullible dolt...
You are right on one thing..Christians were told not to remain in the city until power from high was poured out ..God when he sends us out doesn't expect us to do it in our own strength..

US 62 @ US 81

#935 Mar 9, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"He wrote Bull$hit but claimed he could not spell Baalzebub "
village idiot allen, who cares how I spelled it....is that at the top of your worry list?
<><
Who is the village idiot? The person who wrote "bull$hit" was Belzebub. Are you posting with a sock?

US 62 @ US 81

#937 Mar 9, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
and beelzebub is spelled many different ways....
Beelzebub (pron.:/bi&#720;&#712; &#603;lz&#616;b&#6 52;b/ bee-el-z&#601;-bub or /&#712;bi&#720;lz& #616;b&#652;b/ beel-z&#601;-bub; (Hebrew: &#1489;&#1506;&#15 00; &#1494;&#1489;&#14 93;&#1489;&#8206;, Ba&#703;al Z&#601;vûv Arabic: &#1576;&#1593;&#16 04; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 84;&#1576;&#1575;& #1576;&#8206;, Ba‘al az-Zubab;, literally "Lord of the Flies"; Greek: &#914;&#949;&#949; &#955;&#950;&#949; &#946;&#959;&#973; &#955;, Velzevoúl; Latin: Beelzeb&#363;b), with numerous archaic variants
<><
But it is not spelled "Belzeebub!"
little lamb

Australia

#941 Mar 9, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"You are right on one thing..Christians were told not to remain in the city until power from high was poured out ..God when he sends us out doesn't expect us to do it in our own strength.."
bwhahahahahhhahahah.... in other words, you can't demo anything supernatural....just like to flap your gums.......
Don't underestimate the POWER of THE WORD

The word of God is like a two edged sword..its part of a Christians armor...

And we know that Faith comes by HEARING..hearing the WORD about Jesus..

So thanks for the opportunity to preach again.
little lamb

Australia

#942 Mar 9, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Shhhh, they do not want to know that or all that he repented of doing.....
"Cunning as a serpent and innocent as a dove" got it...

Location hidden

#943 Mar 9, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Thank you for your irrelevant and ignorant opinion. Did you happen to notice that the person I was talking to did use a trick to get around the censor? He wrote Bull$hit but claimed he could not spell Baalzebub because of the forum restrictions.
Just how long do you think it takes to notice something like that? Read through any thread and you will see several curse words spelled with asterisks, dashes, numbers and characters to get around the forum censors.
Wow..thank you for your knowledgable and scarily odd advice on how to make rude words on a restricted forum!

Location hidden

#944 Mar 9, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are an idiot and you do come from a generation of morons. Your mom molded you good. Tryt the meaning of atrheist which means a lack of belief in any gods or supernatural beings. Focus on the word "any".
Do you also not know what theist and deist are? Sorry, your village mom bred an idiot.
You sound angry..are you a repressed homosexual?

:)

US 62 @ US 81

#946 Mar 9, 2013
Cassey77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..thank you for your knowledgable and scarily odd advice on how to make rude words on a restricted forum!
<><
Watt take rock gush hit. Wasn't advice, merely commenting on what anyone, who has an IQ above room temperature, can see. Do you have someone to take care of you? We would not want you to hurt yourself with sharp implements.

Location hidden

#949 Mar 9, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Why should anyone believe anything you say? YOu can't even spell your name correctly.
For someone that stresses spelling so much you would think they would know when not to use capital letters.

Location hidden

#950 Mar 9, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
douce bag, allen, who really cares how it is spelled...get a life einstein....what are you the spelling monitor in your village or just the village idiot?
He feels threatened - that is why. He is using spelling as a way to attack you.

Location hidden

#951 Mar 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on one thing..Christians were told not to remain in the city until power from high was poured out ..God when he sends us out doesn't expect us to do it in our own strength..
God sends you out??? Really. Wow-- makes u feel special doesn't it? Just curious, does anything else in life make you feel special and give you a sense of purpose?

Location hidden

#952 Mar 9, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"But, all of these things are common sense. Atheists need no books, no parents, no laws, no health labels and no schools."
wow... that was so brilliant... how many generations of m0r0ns in your family?....
hate to tell you, we are all atheists... you don't believe in my god, and I don't believe in your gods...that's why there are in excess of 3000 gods...
Very true Mr Darkness. Christians don't believe in plenty of gods and characters of science fiction...and bigfoot. The Christian "god" is atheist -- so how ironic is that. We share something in common with their make believe selfish creation. Their god doesn't believe there is a power greater than him. How hilarious is it that the people that try and say Atheists are this and Atheists are that and Atheists need a higher power for this......all worship an ATHEIST.

Never stops being funny does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
36 foot giant human skeleton prooves the bible ... (Nov '11) 17 min blacklagoon 38
Christians encouraged to 'sow seeds of a new po... 25 min Just the Truth 11
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 31 min username 2,316
Before The Big Bang 34 min Why 1,113
DollarsBill fear of the Lord. 2 hr The truth works 1
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 2 hr The truth works 4,367
The post count of Dollarsbill 3 hr End Times 1,137
Rational Faith 4 hr seenthisside 32
More from around the web