a) refusing to accept Paul's comments on Gays as inspired by the holy ghost.<quoted text>
If we are truly "born again" then we are in Messiah. As long as we are in Messiah, G-d does not see our sin. Although this is a complex issue we are forced by time and characters to limit our posts. Once we become born again we continue to sin and constantly need the grace of G-d to remain in him. We are commanded to be filled with the Spirit so we will not satisfy the lusts of the flesh, but no believer in Messiah is constantly filled with the Spirit and falls into sin.
The sin of homosexuality is no less deadly than gossip, lying, stealing, etc.
If you are "born again" and struggle with any sin:
1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
First we are encouraged to sin NOT, but if we do he is faithful to forgive us if we are truly repentant. Don't be discouraged and think G-d does not love you, but get up and back in the race. G-d knows your weaknesses, he is not surprised or disappointed. He wants to change you from within in his time. Submit yourself to him and trust he will mold you into the person he created you to be and meet all your needs.
b) to repent as stated by Jesus.
c) to baptize as stated by Jesus.
This way they do what they believe in. One thing is sure: nowhere are Christians instructed to hate gays and discriminate against them and harass them, or anyone
else by that matter!
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org