How can a gay be a Christian??
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#781 Mar 6, 2013
Exhibit A, cuntard...

http://www.topix.com/forum/living/wedding/TP1...

Why do you quote OT passages after that?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. You can't stop lying. It is your Satanic nature.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#784 Mar 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Exhibit A, cuntard...
http://www.topix.com/forum/living/wedding/TP1...
Why do you quote OT passages after that?
<quoted text>
Christians are not under the Law of Moses. But it's still sin to commit adultery, to lie, to commit sodomy, etc.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#785 Mar 6, 2013
Wrong.

Matthew 5:17-19 and Luke 16:17 say you can't ignore the OT law.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are not under the Law of Moses. But it's still sin to commit adultery, to lie, to commit sodomy, etc.

Location hidden

#786 Mar 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Wrong.
<quoted text>
Why do you even care?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#787 Mar 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Wrong.
<quoted text>
<><
Neither "Matthew 5:17-19" nor "Luke 16:17" say anything. They are simply references. If you think those passages are relevant quote them and lets see if you know what you are talking about. I'd take odds that yuou don't have a clue.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#788 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Christians are NOT held to the Law of Moses, why should others be held to those laws?

Location hidden

#789 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Christians are NOT held to the Law of Moses, why should others be held to those laws?
I simply cited that homosexuals were executed in the OT as God commanded, showing how God feels about gays.

And He still does.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#790 Mar 6, 2013
Matthew 5:17-19
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
----------

When read in its context:
17. Jesus is here to fulfill the law

18. They were still under the law when Jesus was alive, so not one thing changed while Jesus was still alive in regards to the law.....When he died on the cross, he fulfilled the law and the sacrificial and ceremonial aspects of the law were abolished, so there was a change in the law verified in Heb 7:12.

19. Dont add or take away from the law, which was still in full effect because Jesus had not died on the cross yet.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#791 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply cited that homosexuals were executed in the OT as God commanded, showing how God feels about gays.
And He still does.
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Again, your obsession with this just demonstrates that you are trying to hide something from yourself and the rest of the world.

Notice that _EVERY_ anti-gay religious nutcase _ALWAYS_ gets exposed as a closet case? That's because heterosexuals don't care enough to be this vocal about it.

We know what you've done. We know you'll do it again. Stop beating yourself up over it.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#792 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And He still does.
Again, your bible is IRRELEVANT to anything going on into today's society......and there is NO EVIDENCE that Gays were executed in the Old Testament and certainly nothing that shows God allowed it to happen......maybe the Romans did(if it actually occurred), but not God......and I don't care what Paul wrote in letters to the Corinthians anymore than I care what Paul wrote in his letters to the Romans!!!!
Disciple

United States

#793 Mar 6, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, your obsession with this just demonstrates that you are trying to hide something from yourself and the rest of the world.
Notice that _EVERY_ anti-gay religious nutcase _ALWAYS_ gets exposed as a closet case? That's because heterosexuals don't care enough to be this vocal about it.
We know what you've done. We know you'll do it again. Stop beating yourself up over it.
Sorry to break it to you but homosexuality is nothing but a demon spirit.
Any man who can look at another man bent over naked in front of them with their genitals dangling and gets turned on sexually has to have some sort of deamon spirit in them...plain and simple.

Gods loves everyone, but also wants everyone to repent of their sins and turn to a relationship with Christ. So repent of your sins just like everyone has to repent of their sins. Gays don't get a free pass Herr and are not excluded from repentance. I won't waste time on Listing Bible verses, cause you know the verses and you just choose to ignore them.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#794 Mar 6, 2013
Well that's the bible for you.
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither "Matthew 5:17-19" nor "Luke 16:17" say anything.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#795 Mar 6, 2013
If only knew of an all powerful being that wasn't so squeamish about the orifices of its creations.

You'll never convince me that a homophobic being is really all powerful.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And He still does.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#796 Mar 6, 2013
Because you act like a small minded cu*t.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even care?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#797 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Is Romans 1 missing from your Bible? How about Leviticus. Are gays 'sodomites'?
No, Paul's writing at Romans 1 is in my bible. In fact, At Rom 1:3, Paul claimed that Jesus was born from the seed of a man, right? And if so, then the virgin birth story is in serious trouble.

By the way, "No," gays are not sodomites.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#798 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Satan has confused you. You are Biblically illiterate. God calls you 'ignorant'.
1 Corinthians 14:37-38 (NKJV)
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
Biblically ignorant? Yet, you are the one who is attributing what Paul said to God, right?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#799 Mar 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Said by the guy who constantly pukes out insulting epithets like "cu*t." That is the definition of "small minded."

Location hidden

#800 Mar 6, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards. It is gays trying to change and attack the Bible that starts discussions like this. It's a gay tactic to play the victim while they are doing the attacking. The attack always includes lots of lies. You are not going to change God. You will lose.

Location hidden

#801 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
and I don't care what Paul wrote in letters to the Corinthians anymore than I care what Paul wrote in his letters to the Romans!!!!
Yeah, we can clearly see that.

Location hidden

#802 Mar 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It's because Satan is your father.

"children of the devil"

1 John 3:10 (NASB)
10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 min Calvin_Smith 387
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 8 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,338
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 30 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,912
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 36 min Atheistgirl 254
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 53 min dollarsbill 5,750
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 1 hr Blodewedd 25
Jesus Preaches Unscientific Information 2 hr JOHN 1
More from around the web