No,,much more to the point, "How can a liberal be a Christian?"

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#69 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a PRACTICING GAY, dumbass.
So you're saying that non practicing lawyers are not still lawyers?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#70 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a PRACTICING GAY, dumbass.
You are!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#71 Feb 11, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong analogy. We're talking humans. show me where christ condoned the sanctity of animals.
Can't compare apples to oranges anymore. Those false analogies don't count.
Jewish priests talked about now flaunting homosexuality. The idea that Christ did not speak out against Homosexuality just makes that connection from the old testament to the new testament you fundies like.
You just got your ass handed to you and you can't handle it. Homosexuality and bestiality are listed right together, they are both confusion and YOU are proof of that.

Levticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Now, according to sick perverts like you, it is acceptable to lie with dogs. You're dsgusting.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#72 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny Timmie is wise beyond his years. You're just stupid.
Try READING the posts AGAIN.. this time for COMPREHENSION chair warmer! Now see who it was posted to CORRECTLY dimass
Gawd are all you wva idiots ignorant that way? Must be nasty always yacking with your mouths full of feet!
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#73 Feb 11, 2013
Cookie Parker gray boxing wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ was VERY clear that homosexuality was not a sin. YOUR belief in the words of the jewish priest makes you a Jew. Christ was not against homosexuality and all those who are not judging and against homosexuality are Christians.
You are a liar.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#74 Feb 11, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was very clear on this issue why are you quoting Paul?
Peter also said it was a disgusting abomination. You gonna diss your poppa now?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#75 Feb 11, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
I am me, who are you?
It is that doc person.
It is talking to itself.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#76 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wayne, maybe you should ask your friend Jesus that question, he was supposed to have been a pretty liberal kind of guy!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#77 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a liberal.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#78 Feb 11, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Try READING the posts AGAIN.. this time for COMPREHENSION chair warmer! Now see who it was posted to CORRECTLY dimass
Gawd are all you wva idiots ignorant that way? Must be nasty always yacking with your mouths full of feet!
He thinks he is a gay Christian. No such thing. Icf he accepted Christ he is a new creature IN Christ. But, he is new so that mistake is understandable.

You however are a perverted atheistic gay and a reprobate. Big difference Uncle Pervy.
Sola Scriptura

Charleston, WV

#79 Feb 11, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wayne, maybe you should ask your friend Jesus that question, he was supposed to have been a pretty liberal kind of guy!
Far from it. If He was a liberal EVERYONE would go to heaven. You know THAT ain't gonna happen.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#80 Feb 11, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said NOTHING about homosexuals. Why can't you get that through your head?
Jesus never said anything explicit about drunk driving or abortion, but neither of those are good in the eyes of The Lord.

When you read the Bible, don't just read the black, read the white as well.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#81 Feb 11, 2013
par five wrote:
Much more to the point, "How can a fundie be a Christian?"
Don't be so judgmental.
Everybody is in a different stage in life and growth.
What is a stumbling block at some point in time can become a stepping stone later.

Being a Christian is a marathon, not a sprint.
There is always room for growth and improvement.

“Petite twink, barely legal”

Location hidden

#82 Feb 12, 2013
Okay, waitaminute. If an EX-drunkard confesses to being an alcoholic, and converts to Christianity; and "once an alcoholic always an alcoholic" EVEN if he never sips a drink again, because alcoholism is considered a "disease" and one li'l sip could put him right back on "skid row" again, isn't he "a Christian alcoholic?"

Is there such a thing as a Christian diabetic? Or a blind Christian? Or one who struggles with over-spending or lust or greed? Or does true faith instantly make us pure and whole?

I was under the impression that Christians struggle against sin until "the redemption of our bodies" at the Second Coming.

It sounds like some of you are saying that a "true Christian" is never tempted to old habits or old weaknesses. If a Christian can't be tempted to sin, then I think we're all screwed, since Christ Himself was tempted.

Talk about being set up to fail!

If you would rather that I didn't identify as "Christian and gay," fine. But I expect to struggle with my same-sex attraction until "the redemption of my body" or until physical death ends my struggle against sin.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#83 Feb 12, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said NOTHING about homosexuals. Why can't you get that through your head?
Homosexuality is SIN. Why can't you admit that?
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#84 Feb 12, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything explicit about drunk driving or abortion, but neither of those are good in the eyes of The Lord.
When you read the Bible, don't just read the black, read the white as well.
Not to mention gambling, which the RCC sanctions.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#85 Feb 12, 2013
Tiny Timmie wrote:
Okay, waitaminute. If an EX-drunkard confesses to being an alcoholic, and converts to Christianity; and "once an alcoholic always an alcoholic" EVEN if he never sips a drink again, because alcoholism is considered a "disease" and one li'l sip could put him right back on "skid row" again, isn't he "a Christian alcoholic?"
Is there such a thing as a Christian diabetic? Or a blind Christian? Or one who struggles with over-spending or lust or greed? Or does true faith instantly make us pure and whole?
I was under the impression that Christians struggle against sin until "the redemption of our bodies" at the Second Coming.
It sounds like some of you are saying that a "true Christian" is never tempted to old habits or old weaknesses. If a Christian can't be tempted to sin, then I think we're all screwed, since Christ Himself was tempted.
Talk about being set up to fail!
If you would rather that I didn't identify as "Christian and gay," fine. But I expect to struggle with my same-sex attraction until "the redemption of my body" or until physical death ends my struggle against sin.
You are absolutely right. It is those who arrogantly refuse to acknowledge their sin and repent from it that will not be forgiven by God. Do not be discouraged :) Those who are heterosexual and commit adultery are in the same predicament.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#88 Feb 12, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention gambling, which the RCC sanctions.
It's just bingo and raffles and the proceeds go to good causes. My sales pitch for our recent building fund raffle was "You don't really expect to win that car, do you? I'm just asking you to do the right thing." The tickets were rather expensive so I took in more in direct donations than ticket sales. Apparently I was the only one soliciting direct donations because the exact amount was listed in the church bulletin right next to the basket and envelopes.

What kind of stuff do you do in support of your church?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#89 Feb 12, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks he is a gay Christian. No such thing. Icf he accepted Christ he is a new creature IN Christ. But, he is new so that mistake is understandable.
You however are a perverted atheistic gay and a reprobate. Big difference Uncle Pervy.
Sure beats the hell out of being a fat old diaper wearin chair bound pissant like yourself!
Guess you're being punished by the big guy for the reat of your life.. I think I'm goin boating.. have a nice day sittin in that chair with your diapers on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 36 min Sceptical-Mal 18
gen 49: 27 1 hr truth 924
The Apostle Paul... 2 hr The Tongue 70
Early Christianity 4 hr Taranis 389
Intelligent People Question Everything 4 hr ROG 1,194
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 4 hr ROG 1,187
Did Paul say he used guile? 4 hr Bible Believer 22
More from around the web