How can a gay be a Christian??

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#690 Mar 4, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be an idiot.
All you have to do is look at the thread tally at the bottom of the page and subtract it from the number of the last post.
Simple,.....for a thinking person.
DOH!!
<><
Thank you I almost got down in the sewer with him. To illustrate for people whose IQ is lower than room temperature. At the lower left corner is found "Showing posts 501-516 of 516." And the last post showing is #689 That means 173 posts have been deleted. Ten posts have been deleted from this page alone.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#691 Mar 4, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Thank you I almost got down in the sewer with him. To illustrate for people whose IQ is lower than room temperature. At the lower left corner is found "Showing posts 501-516 of 516." And the last post showing is #689 That means 173 posts have been deleted. Ten posts have been deleted from this page alone.
You've got to get a jolly when a less-than-room-temperature IQ pinhead comes on here to denigrate Christians and makes a complete fool of himself.

It don't get much better than this for a good laugh.
All I can say to that pendejo is: Thanks, I needed that. LOL

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#692 Mar 4, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Evey one of those places would be speaking German or Japanese right now if it wasn't for the good old United States of America.
Land of The Free and Home of The Brave.
And don't you ever forget it!
And we'd be speaking German or Japanese if it wasn't for the USSR.

Let's not start hogging glory that doesn't belong to us.

Germany got beat by Russia. We assisted, but they did it.
We beat Japan, but Japan also couldn't expand westward because of the Soviets.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#696 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
9 have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, the reign of God shall inherit.
"Sodomy is any non-penile/vaginal copulation-like act, such as oral or anal sex, or sex between a person and an animal.[1] The word is derived from the story of Sodom and Gomorrah in chapters 18 and 19 of the Book of Genesis in the Bible.[1] So-called "sodomy laws" in many countries criminalized not only these behaviors, but other disfavored sexual activities as well, but in the Western world, many of these laws have been overturned, or are not routinely enforced."
So if a woman gives a man oral sex, or a man gives a woman oral sex they are a sodomite. OH crap there are a lot of Christian heterosexuals that are in deep crapola. Say a number of them also pratice anal sex.
YLT also condemns gays.

"God did give them up to dishonourable affections" "uncleanness" "males with males working shame"

Romans 1:24-27 (YLT)
24 Wherefore also God did give them up, in the desires of their hearts, to uncleanness, to dishonour their bodies among themselves; 25 who did change the truth of God into a falsehood, and did honour and serve the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed to the ages. Amen. 26 Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature; 27 and in like manner also the males having left the natural use of the female, did burn in their longing toward one another; males with males working shame, and the recompense of their error that was fit, in themselves receiving.

Location hidden

#697 Mar 5, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Voodoo doesn't work in Christianity. And trolling is so out of style now.
You are SOOOO Biblically illiterate you don't know "voodoo" from God's word.

Location hidden

#698 Mar 5, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging?
Please show the scripture where it says you can take over God's and Christ's role of judging others because you are so far above the deity of your religion to do so.
You don't know the difference between 'judging' and warning.

Ezekiel 33:9 (ESV)
9 But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, that person shall die in his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul.

Location hidden

#699 Mar 5, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelations is the ultimate book on mythology.
The Bible is "mythology" to you, except a few verses you like.

Revelation 22:19 (ESV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

You're in DEEP trouble with God.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#700 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is "mythology" to you, except a few verses you like.
Revelation 22:19 (ESV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
Revelation 22:19 (LTV)

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book

20: And if thou believest that, I have a stairway to heaven to sell thee.

Location hidden

#701 Mar 5, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 22:19 (LTV)
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book
20: And if thou believest that, I have a stairway to heaven to sell thee.
And for you:

Mark 9:47-48 (ESV)
47 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’

US 62 @ US 81

#703 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>Uh.. WHY did you "count"?
If the math is already done dickweed, WHY did you count?
<rolls eyes> in awe of allens duncery.
<><
The math was not done. I had the two numbers but I had to do the subtraction. And OBTW you were too stupid to even know that much.

US 62 @ US 81

#704 Mar 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And we'd be speaking German or Japanese if it wasn't for the USSR.
Let's not start hogging glory that doesn't belong to us.
Germany got beat by Russia. We assisted, but they did it.
We beat Japan, but Japan also couldn't expand westward because of the Soviets.
<><
Yeah right! Where were the Russians when the Americans took Berlin?

Location hidden

#706 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, every time you use that you blow your cover.
I don't have to use different socks like you.

US 62 @ US 81

#707 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
Dont bother replying. you cant wiggle out or explain your own words away. you blew it.
<><
What the "H" are you talking about I blew nothing? Is English your second language? You have not shown I have made any mistake whatsoever. But that is to be expected from someone whose IQ is lower that 72. Like a kid on the play ground, "Neener, neener, neener I'm right and you're wrong! Am too! Nuh Huh!" Don't forget to stomp you feet the next time you try to insult me.

Valley Village, CA

#708 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You are claiming to know the mind of God.

Which do you think is worse? Not believing or believing you know better

Location hidden

#709 Mar 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming to know the mind of God.
Which do you think is worse? Not believing or believing you know better
Of course. The Bible is God's word. Read it if you want to know what He knows. That's why people hate the Bible. It reveals their hearts.

Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#710 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. The Bible is God's word. Read it if you want to know what He knows. That's why people hate the Bible. It reveals their hearts.
Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Do you really think that all that God 'knows' in within the Bible?

No one can capture all that God knows in a book. No one.
God really is unknowable!

We are only given what WE need to know for ourselves and our salvation.

“TO HATE SOMEONE SIMPLY FOR WHO”

Since: Aug 08

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#711 Mar 5, 2013
Why can't these Fundamentalist Bible worshipers understand that OUR SOCIETY AND GOVERNMENT are NOT bound by their silly religious beliefs? That their bible has NO BEARING on those who don't believe as they do and that if they truly want to live under a Theocracy......then they need to go and find a Country that believes as they do......THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT FREEDOM and we all have a right to believe as WE SEE FIT, not simply follow you blindly off of a cliff!!!

Valley Village, CA

#712 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that people hate the Bible because Christians claim it is the source of their morality, however the Bible makes it quite clear that slavery is perfectly acceptable and moral.

That's the problem with basing your morality on a document written by people who are less sophisticated than yourself. You can only be as moral as the people who invent your morality and can never grow beyond it.

This is why modern, educated people look at those who cling to the Bible and shake their heads. You are living in the past.

Location hidden

#714 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that all that God 'knows' in within the Bible?
No one can capture all that God knows in a book. No one.
God really is unknowable!
We are only given what WE need to know for ourselves and our salvation.
Of course God knows a LOT more than He has told us. The Bible is His guide for us. What He has told us is probably like a drop in trillions of oceans.

Psalm 119:105 (ESV)

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Location hidden

#715 Mar 5, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Why can't these Fundamentalist Bible worshipers
That is a lie from Satan. Nobody here worships the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 26 min janeebee 320
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 1 hr Mr_SKY 84,334
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 1 hr Generation of Vipers 1,784
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 3 hr bill 9
*Forgiveness* 3 hr Passing thru 247
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr -Stray Dog 6,545
Jesus is God 6 hr dollarsbill 5
More from around the web