Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! trust me!
If my dog had a face like yours, I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards...now that would be a face you could trust!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Praying for nutsocuckoo.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

While all you folks are in detention, I'm going to lie about my age and buy a couple of bottles of Gallo Port and share with the foxiest chicks in the class. Maybe even burn a few doobs.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a POS like Pig Trough even function?
Like a V8 running on 1 cylinder...

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI America isn't even in the top 5 free-ist countries in the world.
And of course you can cite a number of studies that support this mental flatulence?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
Luckily I escaped the united shyteholes of america in 2001
Gimme a Break!
People are dying to get out of Canada......Literally.

"In comparing the suicide rates between Canada and its closest neighbour the US, Canada has a slightly higher rate.
It has been suggested that this slightly higher rate of suicide is induced by Seasonal Affective Disorder, a mental health disorder prevalent in northern countries due the the significantly reduced or non-existent daylight hours during the winter.
Severe episodes of Seasonal Affective Disorder can cause suicidal thoughts."

(WHO: Suicide rates)
( http://www.cmha.ca/bins/content_page.asp... )

Canada's government is an old world oligarchy controlled by a 'privelidged few'.
"The Senate is made up of senators appointed for life by the prime minister." Local legislation must be given royal assent by the provincial Lieutenants Governor, who represent the monarch at the provincial level."
A second-rate fuedalistic system of but-kissing cronyism.

( http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canadavotes20... )

Canada's citizens want to be free like Americans and there is a great deal of divisive dissent concerning Canada's government.

"There are trivial separatist movements lobbying for independence from Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, and Quebec.
The movement of real significance is in Quebec, where the province has twice voted on whether or not to separate from Canada, once in 1980 and again in 1995; the vote in 1995 failed by just 1 percent. On November 27, 2006, the Federal Government passed a motion declaring Québec a nation "within a united Canada"."

( http://www2.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publ... )

Canada is like salt and pepper at a pic-nic.
Inconsequential, nobody cares if it's missing, but it's nice to have around once in awhile.

So take a vacation south and get some sunshine in the promised land.
And remember, if you could've made it in the US, you wouldn't have fled to Canada with your tail between your legs.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>The suicide rate increase in Canada parallels the influx of gays into Canada.
The issue is homosexuality. Cure that sickness and you heal your nation.
You may have an interesting insight to Canada's national mental disorder..

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>We know what "chick" is a code for. We have the gay play book. Of course you do drugs, it defates that senses.
What up Doc?

What does "it defates that senses" mean?
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Sola
I know he will!! Yep he is.
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
God will take care of him. He's a lonely old man with nothing better to do.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme a Break!
People are dying to get out of Canada......Literally.
"In comparing the suicide rates between Canada and its closest neighbour the US, Canada has a slightly higher rate.
It has been suggested that this slightly higher rate of suicide is induced by Seasonal Affective Disorder, a mental health disorder prevalent in northern countries due the the significantly reduced or non-existent daylight hours during the winter.
Severe episodes of Seasonal Affective Disorder can cause suicidal thoughts."
Would that include the cities in Canada that are further south than cities in Michigan, Wisconsin, the Dakotas, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine etc or only the cities that are further north?

You can post all the articles you want, the U.S. is still a shytehole that I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live in unless of course it's NYC (awesome city).

You know the oxymoron: American Culture

I much prefer most of Europe and/or Canada. Hell I prefer India and plan on retiring in Goa when my husband and I are older. And on that note I have to pack, I'm leaving early in the morning to England for 2 months...

Cheerio

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

But I will leave you the rankings for freest countries in the world. Sorry USA you didn't even make into the top 5....

1. New Zealand

2. Netherlands

3. Hong Kong

4. Australia

4. Canada

4. Ireland
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

victoria1 wrote:
But I will leave you the rankings for freest countries in the world. Sorry USA you didn't even make into the top 5....
1. New Zealand
2. Netherlands
3. Hong Kong
4. Australia
4. Canada
4. Ireland
Evey one of those places would be speaking German or Japanese right now if it wasn't for the good old United States of America.
Land of The Free and Home of The Brave.

And don't you ever forget it!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Really, wow, so you mean all the U.S. immigrants from New Zealand, the Netherlands, Hong Kong which is not a country, idiot, Australia and Canada are just stupid.
I didn't make the list, you'll just have to deal with it.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>So, yoju are stupid. Why retire in India, why not live there now? If you do not live in Europe or Canada now then you are just an idiot. Why would you come back from England, where you are a peasant and only have value if you are a member of the royal family or are AMERICAN?
Sorry, liartard, the US passport is still the most valued passport and has the most arriving power and staying power.
England is a business trip, I have a series of lectures to do. I have home, career, and own a business here in Toronto and I'm not ready to retire and pull my children out of school and move to Goa just yet, but I do vacation there as often as possible.

As for the passports, I have 3 of them. But usually travel with my Canadian passport and not my U.S., because the rest of the world... not real big fans of Americans you know.

Again, you'll just have to live with the fact that America's days of being the best and freest are gone no longer even make into to the top 5.

Good things

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Evey one of those places would be speaking German or Japanese right now if it wasn't for the good old United States of America.
Land of The Free and Home of The Brave.
And don't you ever forget it!
Sorry, no one really gives a shyte about that anymore. What America was... is no longer.

I think you might have made number 10 or 11 on the list though. Congratulations.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, you can not make a home or career in Goa, because it sucks and is not a good place to live.
Actually, customs and immigration officials give the US American passport 5 times the weight of a useless Canadian passport.
If you think such, then you will have to just live with your stupidity and keep thinking that Hong Kong is a country.
I will make home there once I retire however in my line of work, considering that about 50% of my clients come up the U.S. I would be hard pressed to say "hey guys pack up your instruments and fly to Goa and let's make an album". Just not cost effective.

And for the third time, I didn't make the list up, so you'll have to whine at the researchers who put Hong Kong on it.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>What is funny and laughable is that Canada is a ghetto of the US.
We went North and passed all up all of your waste land until we found Alaska and found value there.
Canada has a lower GNP than four US states and two US cities and now that is sad.
Are you sure that waste land you passed wasn't southern Michigan?
victoria1 unplugged

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

And the posts go POOF!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

victoria1 unplugged wrote:
And the posts go POOF!
<><
I count about 173 posts which have gone poof from this thread. For a forum that has almost zero moderation someone has to really work at getting a post deleted.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know? Are you that anal to actually sit and count? Absurd and a bit creepy.
Don't be an idiot.
All you have to do is look at the thread tally at the bottom of the page and subtract it from the number of the last post.

Simple,.....for a thinking person.

DOH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of4,130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOD is A RACIEST 2 min joe 7 55
A Message from Nettie 3 min Seriously__ 745
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Chelsee11 9,932
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 8 min Big Al 1,223
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 12 min Anonymous Girl 177
Church of England to have women bishops 43 min joe 7 2
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 45 min Old GT 237
•••
•••