Comments
461 - 480 of 4,130 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#609 Feb 28, 2013
not really wrote:
And your point is?You sir are residing in a country that gives it's Presidrnt authrity to use drone bombs on its on soil against their own citizens
<><
not really wrote:
You can also be imprisoned for as long as the goverment sees fit, not excuses given.. Read the Patriot Act and educate yourself.
<><
Nothing like presenting credible, verifiable evidence. Oh wait I think you are suggesting that I go dig up some evidence you are alluding to. Pass.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#611 Feb 28, 2013
not really wrote:
<quoted text>Its been on the news and in all the papers
If its not in the Bible, he thinks its a lie

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#612 Feb 28, 2013
not really wrote:
<quoted text>You can also be imprisoned for as long as the goverment sees fit, not excuses given.. Read the Patriot Act and educate yourself.
Not to mention, arrested without a specific charge, and no right to an attorney. Actually, this was in the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) law Obama signed, last year. But, we can't just blame Obama, Lindsay Graham and lots of other Republicans were keen on it, too.

Location hidden

#613 Feb 28, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<quoted text>
<><
Nothing like presenting credible, verifiable evidence. Oh wait I think you are suggesting that I go dig up some evidence you are alluding to. Pass.
Gee, people who pay attention know about it.

Here it is being debated in Congress.

Here's a Town Hall Meeting on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lindsay Graham on NDAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There's LOTS more on this. You can actually watch what Congress is doing on YOUTUBE, now.

Just because you refuse to believe something doesn't mean it isn't true.

Location hidden

#619 Feb 28, 2013
truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I meant that being imprisoned without trial. It's hard to keep up with all these things happening and the battle for guns rights.
You're welcome! I don't believe those in power, in either party, are working for us, anymore. There are a few good pols in both parties, but they don't have the power to anything.

US 62 @ US 81

#620 Feb 28, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what cowards do!
<><
No, the cowards are brain dead juvies who hide behind screen aliases, post things they can't back up then call people names when they refuse to be cyber bullied by them.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#622 Feb 28, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
No, the cowards are brain dead juvies who hide behind screen aliases, post things they can't back up then call people names when they refuse to be cyber bullied by them.
ROFLMAO, are you Naties brother?

Location hidden

#624 Feb 28, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I backed it up. You're just too afraid to watch the videos.

US 62 @ US 81

#625 Feb 28, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I backed it up. You're just too afraid to watch the videos.
<><
Thesis align sack gush hit.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#626 Feb 28, 2013
truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I meant that being imprisoned without trial. It's hard to keep up with all these things happening and the battle for guns rights.
Imprisoned without a trial?

Why that's downright un-American!

You mean like that scapegoat film maker supposedly responsible for the 'trailer' that sparked the Benghazi embassy massacre of our diplomats?

Location hidden

#627 Feb 28, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Thesis align sack gush hit.
B.S. I linked to videos of Congress.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#628 Feb 28, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Snort, snort,..snicker,...guffaw. ;)

Location hidden

#629 Feb 28, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, too funny! I know I linked to two videos of the Congressional debate,(and, there are more), and a Town Hall meeting, and you idiots refuse to acknowledge it. Enjoy your slavery!
:)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#632 Feb 28, 2013
Ant wrote:
There doesnt have to be a Hebrew word for homosexual, its the actions they are doing is what is sin.
The word pedophile does exist in the bible either, but start messing with a 13 yr old and see what you are labeled.
Really....so, all men who marry 14 year old were considered Pedophiles back in the day, right? Was Joseph a pedophile when he married Mary? I mean he was like in his 30's and she was only about 14 years old.......but yet you see that as being okay, right?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#633 Mar 1, 2013
Luckily I escaped the united shyteholes of america in 2001

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#634 Mar 1, 2013
Rose SoHo wrote:
<quoted text>RUTM, are you Troth's gay lover?
Jealous?
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#635 Mar 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really....so, all men who marry 14 year old were considered Pedophiles back in the day, right? Was Joseph a pedophile when he married Mary? I mean he was like in his 30's and she was only about 14 years old.......but yet you see that as being okay, right?
What proof do you have of Marys age, scripture and proof please? She could have been 14, 16,18, 21...who knows.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#636 Mar 1, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
><
If there is anyone who doesn't have the balls it is you. The burdne of proof to present evidence lies with the person who makes the assertion. On top of that I can't prove a negative. I cannot show that the ECF did not say a certain unless I C/P their entire writings here. So I suggest you grow a pair.
You painted yourself into a corner with this.

"The burdne of proof to present evidence lies with the person who makes the assertion." Prove anything super natural from bible is true?

US 62 @ US 81

#637 Mar 1, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You painted yourself into a corner with this.
"The burdne of proof to present evidence lies with the person who makes the assertion." Prove anything super natural from bible is true?
<><
Sorry amigo. You don't get to sit on your brains and dictate to me. You made specific assertions which I challenged so quit hiding behind you alias and present your evidence. Then if you choose point out something specific I posted and ask for evidence. I don't think I asserted "anything super natural."

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#638 Mar 1, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you have of Marys age, scripture and proof please? She could have been 14, 16,18, 21...who knows.
Wow, if you don't know where it is......then I guess you don't know as much as ya think.......lol!!

Take this:
The opinion that Joseph at the time of the Annunciation was an aged widower and Mary twelve or fifteen years of age, is founded only upon apocryphal documents.
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01541c.htm

or maybe you'll like this one:
To my knowledge, there are no Scriptures that clearly address the matter of Mary’s age. I think that the age range you have suggested is popular, and may even be right, but it really is a matter of speculation – something we’re cautioned about (1 Timothy 1:4; 2:23). Deuteronomy 29:29 should probably be our guide here.

The bottom line is that it is not really important, which is why we were not told in specific terms.
http://bible.org/question/how-old-was-mary-wh...

Either way......she wasn't that old!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is a Cult of good and evil. 59 min selatla 81
Gays, Lesbians ............. 1 hr selatla 12
May Solomons knowledge be bequethed on all Beli... 1 hr selatla 21
Pray for him, PLEASE 1 hr White Paladin 27
Islam is a LIE 1 hr ohyeah 1
To Dollarbill: stop condemning people to hell. 1 hr White Paladin 16
Christianity about to be born. 1 hr suomynona 29
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 4 hr Mr Ironhart 62
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 5 hr dollarsbill 298
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 7 hr dollarsbill 135