of 207
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5221 Sep 18, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated previously..it is Jesus who has elevated women
He is the one that showed compassion on both the woman at the well, and the woman who bathed his feet.
He wasn't one to take women out and stone them..was he?
He did tell the woman caught in adultery to go and sin no more.
So even though he didn't condemn her he didn't condone either.
Its Jesus who teaches us to honor the marriage bed..and gave the saying that God originally purposed for one man one wife.
Jesus teachings elevated man and woman to being one flesh ..
Other so called prophets who have come in after Jesus always tend to want to go back to having four wives ..don't they?
it seems Jesus raises the standard...many fall and don't reach the standard.,,, but it doesn't mean we can't have very high standards especially in worshiping and serving God.
I find certain races of men are less capable of holding a high standard, then others ....but all are tempted and all capable of falling.
If you would be so kind, please cite specific scripture that will substantiate the claims that you have made about Jesus.

Location hidden

#5222 Sep 18, 2013
little lamb wrote:
All that has changed with Christ however.
Now today the new covenant he mediates ..is even stricter
Matthew 5 [27] You heard it said ' you must not commit adultery
But I SAY TO YOU, that everyone that keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her , has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
Jesus raises the bar..
Yes Jesus raised the bar by ensuring that man "not only" lived by the letter of the law, "but also" lived by the spirit of the law. And this is how Jesus fulfilled the law, in my humble opinion.
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#5227 Sep 19, 2013
Get One Clue wrote:
MAD_DOG BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Then it would not longer be gay. Thus a gay can never be a Christian or go to heaven. God does not submit to gay propaganda, he only see it as men and women who sin by having fornication with the same sex and he sees it as an abomination.<quoted text>This is true. The issue is skirting, when in fact we are dealing with fornication when we address homosexuality. We need not even look at man-made words like gay and homosexual, we only need look at Genesis, marriage is man and woman, and ALL sex outside of marriage is FORNICATION. That seals the deal and ends all arguments.
Agree...

Location hidden

#5228 Sep 19, 2013
Get One Clue wrote:
You are clueless, but keep seeking. when you get the clue, then you have a chance to become a Christian.
Clueless, really? At any rate, thank you for your proposition for me to have a chance to become a Christian, but I must respectfully decline your kind offer, with all due respect.
Get One Clue wrote:
There is no where that God says that Jesus fulfilled the law.
I agree that God did not say Jesus fulfilled the law. On the other hand, if you believe that Jesus is God, then please know that Jesus said that He has come to fulfill it, right?
Get One Clue wrote:
The law was never set to be fulfilled.
If I may very respectfully ask,“Are you claiming that Jesus was lying?”
Get One Clue wrote:
Jesus fulfilled the payment for the violations of the law.
Please cite the specific biblical verse that will substantiate this claim, if you would be so kind.
Get One Clue wrote:
Jesus was never subject to the law, because He never needed it. Big difference. You will never have a clue about Jesus, until you receive and accept Him as Lord of All. This is God's humble law.
Please tell us if Jesus had a clue when He explicitly said:“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill”(Mat 5:17).

“Wow, everyday is a new day..”

Since: Sep 13

Everywhere

#5229 Sep 27, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless, really? At any rate, thank you for your proposition for me to have a chance to become a Christian, but I must respectfully decline your kind offer, with all due respect.
<quoted text>
I agree that God did not say Jesus fulfilled the law. On the other hand, if you believe that Jesus is God, then please know that Jesus said that He has come to fulfill it, right?
<quoted text>
If I may very respectfully ask,“Are you claiming that Jesus was lying?”
<quoted text>
Please cite the specific biblical verse that will substantiate this claim, if you would be so kind.
<quoted text>
Please tell us if Jesus had a clue when He explicitly said:“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill”(Mat 5:17).
I've missed you...Oh how I have missed you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5230 Sep 27, 2013
Get One Clue wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. You have great patience. This Gundee is not black or married. Over on the Gay threads, he is none as Gaydee. There is no irony in Gaydee posting about fornication and adultery on thread that makes it clear to everyone except a gerbil that a gay can not be a Christian.
It is like a caterpillar. The second it becomes a Butterfly it is no longer a caterpillar or gay.
What's "a gay"?

Location hidden

#5231 Sep 28, 2013
DavidInfinger wrote:
I've missed you...Oh how I have missed you.
What's up David. We miss you, too. I trust that you and your wife are doing fine these days. And I bet that your little girl is growing like a weed. Please pass on our love to them.

My daughter (Brianna) just asked me the other week if we were visiting you for Christmas and New Year, but I told her that I thought that you had moved. If not, please let me know.

At any rate, it's great to hear from you. I guess that you knew that this is one place that you might find me (lol).
David Infinger reply

Panama City, FL

#5232 Sep 28, 2013
Most gracious friend,
I am just now getting a chance to reply to your reply and I want to say that you have been on my heart and mind for quite some time. It is so good to hear from you and no I was no surprised to see you on this site. You remind me of Thomas Paine when he wrote his book, "The Age of Reason."
At this time, other things are on my mind, I owe you an explanation as to why I stopped talking to you but that will come later. I was alarmed to read that you have just had your other hip replaced. Wow, Mack, you was one of the most fit soldiers on any post that you were ever stationed at. Most of these people do not know you but as someone who knows you, let me say that when I see them try to argue their case, well it brings a smile to my face.
If you can, try to befriend me on my Facebook. I know we have not talked in a while but I have so much to talk to you about and not all of it is flattering toward me. I have had to sit my little girl down and tell her how her daddy was wrong about some things. I can tell you nothing is harder for a father to do.
I will tell you more but I don't think this site is the place to do it.
https://www.facebook.com/dave.infinger.9
is where you can go to befriend me if you still want to talk to me. All the very best to your wonderful family and you.
Your brother forever,(I mean that)
David Infinger

Location hidden

#5233 Sep 29, 2013
David Infinger reply wrote:
Most gracious friend,
I am just now getting a chance to reply to your reply and I want to say that you have been on my heart and mind for quite some time. It is so good to hear from you and no I was no surprised to see you on this site. You remind me of Thomas Paine when he wrote his book, "The Age of Reason."
At this time, other things are on my mind, I owe you an explanation as to why I stopped talking to you but that will come later. I was alarmed to read that you have just had your other hip replaced. Wow, Mack, you was one of the most fit soldiers on any post that you were ever stationed at. Most of these people do not know you but as someone who knows you, let me say that when I see them try to argue their case, well it brings a smile to my face.
If you can, try to befriend me on my Facebook. I know we have not talked in a while but I have so much to talk to you about and not all of it is flattering toward me. I have had to sit my little girl down and tell her how her daddy was wrong about some things. I can tell you nothing is harder for a father to do.
I will tell you more but I don't think this site is the place to do it.
https://www.facebook.com/dave.infinger.9
is where you can go to befriend me if you still want to talk to me. All the very best to your wonderful family and you.
Your brother forever,(I mean that)
David Infinger
I sent you a friend request on facebook. How old is Christine now? The last time I saw her, she was only about 1 year old. Hit me back on facebook. By the way, tell Claudia that Liska and I said hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 207
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 28 min I love Jesus 20,519
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr KAB 455
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 2 hr I love Jesus 98
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2,425
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,555
2000 Year old TOMB OF JESUS and no one speaks a... 4 hr Jesus is 8
Design, Nowhere Evident 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 502
More from around the web