|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

little lamb wrote:
Dear gundee as i read through you post I find someone ..who is not really interested in knowing anything about God..
And in reading your responses to my posts, I find someone who is not really interested in allowing the biblical evidence to speak for itself, but rather must offer a personal interpretation thereof according to a popularized belief system, with all due respect.
little lamb wrote:
but one trying to show how clever they are at tripping up Christians...put us in our place.....you know??
Please know that although I highly encourage you to continue to remain steadfast, unwavering, and vigilant in what you believe, I see this issue from a totally different perspective due to reading, studying, and researching the original of the bible, Christianity, and comparable religions for myself. Thus, I am no easily swayed by uncorroborated charismatic statements that are not grounded in empirical (or even scriptural) evidence, but rather an unsubstantiated dogmatic belief system based on church doctrines and creeds, with all due respect.
little lamb wrote:
and I understand that, and i have no bad feelings either way about it..I understand why you do it..and i quite enjoy now and then to parry...
I am pleased to know that you do not have any “bad feelings” toward my perspective, although I fully realize that you do not share it.
little lamb wrote:
but as for Jesus phone number
How about I share with you, what he said
" The flesh is of no use , but my sayings are spirit and LIFE'
Please know that I only asked for Jesus’ phone number in response to your assertion that I should “ask [H]im” for myself, right? At any rate, I trust that you have been able to discern that the above quote from Jesus should not be interpreted literally, but rather allegorically, right?
little lamb wrote:
So the spirit of Jesus is found in his sayings that are recorded for us in the new covenant..
as its Jesus who is called the messenger of the covenant..
I recommend his words to you..to make contact with him..Because his words are "alive" and exert more power then a two edged sword......
And this way , he gets to talk back to you.
If you would be so kind, please cite the specific NT reference to the new covenant. Meanwhile, I trust that you understand the spiritual meaning behind consuming milk, as oppose to consuming meat, right?
what

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
And in reading your responses to my posts, I find someone who is not really interested in allowing the biblical evidence to speak for itself, but rather must offer a personal interpretation thereof according to a popularized belief system, with all due respect.
<quoted text>
Please know that although I highly encourage you to continue to remain steadfast, unwavering, and vigilant in what you believe, I see this issue from a totally different perspective due to reading, studying, and researching the original of the bible, Christianity, and comparable religions for myself. Thus, I am no easily swayed by uncorroborated charismatic statements that are not grounded in empirical (or even scriptural) evidence, but rather an unsubstantiated dogmatic belief system based on church doctrines and creeds, with all due respect.
<quoted text>
I am pleased to know that you do not have any “bad feelings” toward my perspective, although I fully realize that you do not share it.
<quoted text>
Please know that I only asked for Jesus’ phone number in response to your assertion that I should “ask [H]im” for myself, right? At any rate, I trust that you have been able to discern that the above quote from Jesus should not be interpreted literally, but rather allegorically, right?
<quoted text>
If you would be so kind, please cite the specific NT reference to the new covenant. Meanwhile, I trust that you understand the spiritual meaning behind consuming milk, as oppose to consuming meat, right?
Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Is Jesus your redeemer?

Yes or No?

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Stop-It-Now wrote:
I have a novel idea, why don't you focus on your attempts to prove your point. You are failing miserably at such.
Thinking
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay,“Do you know what my point is,” if you do not mind my asking? And if not, here it is: Neither God nor Jesus condemn nor condone homosexuality, but rather each is silent on issue. Thus, when biblical verses are quoted out of context, they only serve those who have a specific agenda to prove, in my humble opinion.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
In response to "How can a gay be a Christian?? when LEV 18:22, LEV 20:13, ROM 1:24-30, 1 COR 6:19 all says its wrong and that lifestyle will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Okay, please let take a closer look at each of the verses that you have cited in isolation, rather than in context, by first trying to discern if these OT passage are accurately translated into English from Hebrew, and if these NT passages are accurately translated into English from Greek, as follows: accurately translated from as follows:

“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable”(Lev 18:22, NIV).

“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads”(Lev 20:13, NIV).
Observation: The Hebrew word that was improperly translated as “man” at Lev 18:22 in the NIV is zakar (H2145). However, the Hebrew word that is most accurately translated as man is “isyh”(H376), which means the opposite of an “'ishshah”(H802), or woman.

On the other hand, Lev 20:13 is translated in the NIV to say,“If a man has sexual relations with a man,” whereas the Hebrew passage says,“If a “isyh” has sexual relations with a “zakar.” Notice that the English translation says “man” twice, whereas the Hebrew uses two different words, right? Moreover, the word “zakar”(H2145) is only used two times in the entire bible (Lev 18:22 and 20:13) to denote a specific type of “sacred” male association with regards to a religious affiliation. Thus, it is very easy to discern this fact when we look at these two passages from a contextual perspective, rather than a dogmatic one. Accordingly, they entail something religious in nature (idolatry), which is an abomination to God. Nonetheless, if you are going to claim that these passages universally condemn homosexuality, then I trust that you would also interpret Jer 10:1-5 to universally condemn placing Christmas trees in ones homes or churches, as well as Ezk 8:16 to universally condemn Easter sunrise services, both of which is practiced by many Christians, right? Therefore, I most respectfully submit that if a gay cannot be a Christian, then neither can those who celebrate Christmas and/or Easter, in my humble opinion.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Its a commandment of God and is spoken against through the bible.
Exodus 20:14
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
Please know that adultery could only be committed when a married woman was involved. In other words, married men could have sex with other woman as long as they were not married. Perhaps, this is why Abraham was not guilty of adultery when he impregnated his handmaid, right? And if you disagree, I highly recommend that you read Lev 20:10 a little closer.....

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Stop-It-Now wrote:
Revelation 21:8
New International Version (NIV)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
This verse do not say anything about homosexuality, right?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Please know that “men who have sex with men” is not an accurate translation from any Greek MSS. Thus, the “[a]” had to explain why they interpreted this verse this way. Thus, please do not be deceived, okay?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Galatians 5:19-21
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality,impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
and many other scriptures
How can a Sexually Immoral or Adulterer be a Christian, if the bible repeatedly says no sexually Immoral or Adulterous person will inherit the kingdom of heaven?
Cherry-picking the scripture for isolated verses that you claim substantiate your claim only works on those who are not well-informed, with all due respect.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
This question is the perfect example of how ridiculous it is with Homosexuality being okay in the eyes of God and living that lifestyle and thinking they are living a righteous life in the eyes of God. If all other sins are not okay in Gods eyes, neither is this sin of (HOMOSEXUALITY)sexual immorality.
Well, I trust that you also universally condemn Christmas trees and Easter sunrise services, right?

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Stop-It-Now wrote:
Please know that I am asking for your mom's phone number and your SSN in response to your assertion that you are a human. At any rate, until then I will presume that you are a computer virus that has gone awry. Until, then I trust you were able to discern that as a virus you have no mom, so I do not expect a phone number or SSN to be coming forth.
Please forgive me for not being able so stoop to your level of dialogue. But then again, I am not a Christian, right (smile)?

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Is Jesus your redeemer?
Yes or No?
No, Jesus is not my redeemer, simply because I do not need one.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Stop-It-Now wrote:
I know when I ignore your post it becomes silent. So, based on your tactic, then you are silent. I have never seen a post of opposition to having sex with your mom, so can we assume that in the past you were silent on the issue.(see how that works)
Please cite your post number, whereas you proclaimed an opposition to having sex with your mom, if you would be so kind. In other words,“Do you see how this works,” if you do not mind my asking,“Or have you not yet taken the log out of your own eye?”
Stop-It-Now wrote:
in response to "How can a gay be a Christian?? when LEV 18:22, LEV 20:13, ROM 1:24-30, 1 COR 6:19 all says its wrong and that lifestyle will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.
Its a commandment of God and is spoken against through the bible.
Exodus 20:14
14 “You shall not commit adultery.
Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality,impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
and many other scriptures
How can a Sexually Immoral or Adulterer be a Christian, if the bible repeatedly says no sexually Immoral or Adulterous person will inherit the kingdom of heaven?
This question is the perfect example of how ridiculous it is with Homosexuality being okay in the eyes of God and living that lifestyle and thinking they are living a righteous life in the eyes of God. If all other sins are not okay in Gods eyes, neither is this sin of (HOMOSEXUALITY)sexual immorality.
Please see my previous response to this comment.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Stop-It-Now wrote:
No, I stooped to your level of dialog, it was you who asked for Jesus's phone number. Trust me, Jesus is much more regarded than your mom. I do not even know if your mom exists, so forgive me if she never did.
Of course, you being gay, you never have to stoop, you remain in that position, right?(smile) I hope you are not offended. A complement was intended.
As a gay, have you burned your church today?(smile)
Wow! It is obvious from this post that you are not aware that I am heterosexual male. Perhaps, it is because I am not a bigot, but rather someone who thinks that I am not the judge of who consenting adults choose to love.

By the way, I asked for Jesus’ phone number in response to you asserting that I should ask Him, right? But once again, I will not stoop to your level by invoking your parents into this discussion.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Your biblical illiteracy is noted.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There are animals in God's Kingdom. Why not dogs? Dogs can be great friends. Do you have any friends?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

god was a right bullying c**t.

Did he teach you to be a bully?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
<quoted text>That is not even true. The Bible teaches that after man was created then he tilled the land to bring forth plants. This was after there was a sun.
Your attempts at bullying have been noted. You failed.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,“Do you know what my point is,” if you do not mind my asking? And if not, here it is: Neither God nor Jesus condemn nor condone homosexuality, but rather each is silent on issue. Thus, when biblical verses are quoted out of context, they only serve those who have a specific agenda to prove, in my humble opinion.
<quoted text>
Okay, please let take a closer look at each of the verses that you have cited in isolation, rather than in context, by first trying to discern if these OT passage are accurately translated into English from Hebrew, and if these NT passages are accurately translated into English from Greek, as follows: accurately translated from as follows:
“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable”(Lev 18:22, NIV).
“‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads”(Lev 20:13, NIV).

'All scripture is inspired of God' and

" God protects his sayings' Psalm 12

So we can trust God at his word...but we can't trust a man at his..because he only wants to JUSTIFY sin...so he can continue in it..

We know that you see Christians warning others that ones practicing sin as somehow invading the rights of people to do what they like.

But a person who has not come to Christ for forgiveness of sins..is still under Law.

For Law is for the unrighteous man,..

And man has only one lawgiver..Jehovah God.

He sets the boundaries.

Christian warn, to break Gods Law incurs penalties..and we all know that ' men laying with men the same as a woman, is an abomination to God.......to break Gods Law on this has the death penalty on it.

Christians are Gods witnesses, to warn and give the message of reconciliation, of forgiveness through the shed blood of Christ.

Now we all know that because you have decided there is no god, and the holy scriptures are all wrong..then you believe you are loving the homosexual by CONDONING his sin..

As you believe he doesn't exist..so there is no fear of God before your eyes...only god can deal with you...

So you interfere with the warning Christians are giving..so its not us that you are really fighting against ..is it???

So now we must put you into the hand of God..for he is the one your enmity is with..he will deal with you, not us.

As Jesus says " he who does not gather with me scatters.'
Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

THE TRUTH wrote:
SILLY HOMO's.....D ! C K S are 4 CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!
Now stop this nonsense of thinking your sin is okay in the eyes of God, but all other sins are not. It is an abomination before God the lifestyle you are living
LMAO!!! Now you have that stupid Trix rabbit commercial in my head

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

Made in Yorkshire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Now you have that stupid Trix rabbit commercial in my head
Still talking to yourself I see.
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Observation: The Hebrew word that was improperly translated as “man” at Lev 18:22 in the NIV is zakar (H2145). However, the Hebrew word that is most accurately translated as man is “isyh”(H376), which means the opposite of an “'ishshah”(H802), or woman.
On the other hand, Lev 20:13 is translated in the NIV to say,“If a man has sexual relations with a man,” whereas the Hebrew passage says,“If a “isyh” has sexual relations with a “zakar.” Notice that the English translation says “man” twice, whereas the Hebrew uses two different words, right? Moreover, the word “zakar”( handmaid, right? And if you disagree, I highly recommend that you read Lev 20:10 a little closer.....
Gundee quite often has come on here saying the Hebrew word Zakar is wrongly translated ' male ' or ' man'

Not so...

Zakar...Hebrew word for “male” is from the same root as the word “to remember.”

Adam was created to remember God’s instructions.

It can be a noun meaning "man" or "male", or a verb meaning "to remember".

From the verb roots, you can form another noun, &#1494;&#1464;&#14 99;&#1463;&#1512; which means "remembrance", "memory".

So Gundee has been trying to sound knowledgeable whilst at the same time confusing the law of God that states it is wrong for a man to lie with a male the same as a woman.'
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Gundee quite often has come on here saying the Hebrew word Zakar is wrongly translated ' male ' or ' man'
Not so...
Zakar...Hebrew word for “male” is from the same root as the word “to remember.”
Adam was created to remember God’s instructions.
It can be a noun meaning "man" or "male", or a verb meaning "to remember".
From the verb roots, you can form another noun, &#1494;&#1464;&#14 99;&#1463;&#1512; which means "remembrance", "memory".
So Gundee has been trying to sound knowledgeable whilst at the same time confusing the law of God that states it is wrong for a man to lie with a male the same as a woman.'
Gundee is showing why he believes as he does. You believe everyone who does not agree with your beliefs is confused, wronged, damned. Tell me do you believe Jesus is God????

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
English. It's a language.
You should learn it. When your mouth is full, you can use your hands.
I know English quite well. Do you have a point? Do you even know?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Your biblical illiteracy is noted.
<quoted text>
I can tell you what the Bible says about you.

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 , and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Stop-It-Now wrote:
Which means that you remain vile and unclean. Got you.
Please know that I totally respect your belief system and opinion, although I do not share either.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Jesus said that a man shall not have sex with other men, dogs, dead people, children, relatives, and women on their period, and that women shall only have sex only with their husbands.(Simple)
Please cite the specific scripture that Jesus said this, if you would be so kind. Otherwise, it appears that you are attempting to put words in Jesus’ mouth, right?

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Stop-It-Now wrote:
Pardon me, maybe you think that gays belong to a different species or are chimeras. Maybe, you think that gays are dogs, rats or cows, sorry, but I will see them as either men or women and apply all the verses accordingly.
You can believe whatever you please; however, you cannot dictate what others should think. Thus, perhaps you should ask for others’ perspective, rather than try to give them one, right?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Perhaps, you need to learn to have more respect for the behavior some engage in, homosexuality.
Again, you can dictate what the sexual behaviors of should be, but rather should focus on your own sexual behaviors, in my humble opinion.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Some of you even accuse other animal species, like dogs, penguins and rats of being homosexual, which is so disrespectful. Homosexual truly meaning of or relating to human sex, since the word homo mean of or relating to humans as in homo sapiens.
Wow! Please tell me that you realize that “homo”sexuality is not limited to homo sapiens. In other words,“homo” has more than more definition, right?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
Please do learn to respect those who have engaged in unusual sexual practices, because heaven is far from them and yet they reside close to where you sit.(smile)
Once again, it would serve you well if you simply believe as you wish, yet not try to impose your universal belief system on those who disagree with you.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Stop-It-Now wrote:
I actually do condemn the pagan Christmas tree and the Easter solstice. However, I do celebrate Christ's life and his resurrection.
Respectfully, please know that it is not an Easter solstice, but rather an Easter equinox, which is celebrated on the first Sunday following the first moon after March 21st. Thus, Christ’ death and resurrection coincidentally follows this same pagan ritual that you condemn, right?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
You must be frustrated, since your form of bullying is not working here.
Bullying? If you would be so kind, please cite any post number, whereas I have bullied anyone. You, on the other hand, have accused me of being gay, vile, and unclean, as well as being a virus and not having a mom, right? But then again, I do not think that you would consider this as bullying, especially since these statements are coming from a Christian, right?
Stop-It-Now wrote:
To prevent bullying learn to post what you believe and stop trying to force others to believe as you do.
Please know that my arguments are not based on beliefs, but rather my understanding of the evidence, which is based on my reading, studying, and researching, the topics being discussed.
Stop-It-Now wrote:
That causes anger, frustration and is the root cause of cyber bullying.
Once again, you should get the log out of your own eye before commenting on bullying, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,861 - 3,880 of4,135
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••