How can a gay be a Christian??

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4788 May 18, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It also condemns many Christians to hell as well.
No Christians will be in Hell. Lots of tares though as we see in Topix.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4789 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
There's plenty of proof,I have given you proof here and there with and without verse of scriptures.
Your problem is that you think that you are above judgment and accountability of your own,that you are guiltless but what you fail to realize is that you are just as much in danger of eternal damnation as you like to tell others on here that they are.
Your perpetual self-righteousness and hostile misuse of God's word is proof enough.
But you're a proven liar and hater of the Bible. You will burn in Hell not me. You don't believe the Bible because it condemns you to Hell. Stop lying to yourself.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4790 May 18, 2013
Just Right wrote:
<quoted text>Without verse and scripture, it is just your self deflecting. He asked you if your Baptist father would condemn you to hell. I wish to ask if you love your father and what he stands for. How about your mom, who loved your dad?
Gary's not good at answering direct questions.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4791 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,okay,so now its hate ...
It is! Your hate for the Bible. How did you obtain this hatred of God?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4792 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
The fact is,I have watched this clown,dollarsbill,get on here day after day picking fights with those who don't believe in God and condemn those who knows more about the faith than he does.
Bible believers are clowns? There ya go folks, Gary's theology. Your father is a 'clown'?

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4793 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary's not good at answering direct questions.
You're not a good advocate for Christ,as your posts continues to prove that assessment.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4794 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a good advocate for Christ,as your posts continues to prove that assessment.
See what I mean? Gary avoids the Bible like poison. The Bible is poison to Gary. I.E. eternally fatal.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4796 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? Gary avoids the Bible like poison. The Bible is poison to Gary. I.E. eternally fatal.
See what I mean? Dollarsbill avoids the true gospel like poison.The (KJV) Bible is poison to Dollarsbill I.E. eternally fatal.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4798 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? Dollarsbill avoids the true gospel like poison.The (KJV) Bible is poison to Dollarsbill I.E. eternally fatal.
No Scripture? Of course not. You are Biblically ignorant. You will burn in Hell because you're an unbelieving liar.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4800 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No Scripture? Of course not. You are Biblically ignorant. You will burn in Hell because you're an unbelieving liar.
No Scriptures? Of Course not. You are Biblically ignorant. You will burn in Hell because you are a self righteous phony.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4801 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
No Scriptures? Of Course not. You are Biblically ignorant. You will burn in Hell because you are a self righteous phony.
Your posts are proof that you are Biblically ignorant liar.

It's in the Books Gary. You won't be able to double talk on Judgment Day.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4802 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me sir, I read your post and left it to read on. I saw gundee and lamb bantering. Then I saw dollarbills and you attacking. from what I saw, I saw you tried to save others from God. You said that you have known the Lord for less than 50 years. That is just weird, because you then say that you don't hate nor resent Christianity nor all Christians. What is weird is this, without Christianity and Christ, you do not know the Lord. Did you mean that you have know of a Lord for less than 50 years or did you mean less than 50 years as in 50 minutes ago?
If you are really a Christian then perhaps you should find those who need a word of salvation, instead of your rescue from God. I think at one time you were a good person but something must have happened and you have lost that person.
Seek and ye shall find.
If you think for once that dollarsbill is a Christian then you don't know B from Bull and most likely couldn't find your head out of your butt if you had a flashlight and a map.
All dollarsbill knows about Christianity is Hell and he gets on here every single day braying like a jackass at people of whom he emboldens their disbelief in God that much more then when someone questions him he gets on here calling you a child of Satan,a liar insults people and tells you that you're going to go to Hell as if to say that he is God himself and here you want to take your potshots at me while you excuse dollarsbill?
Well,maybe you're that blind and ignorant about what he is doing but I'm not and I can tell you that there are others who sees him for the self righteous phony that he is too on here.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#4803 May 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are proof that you are Biblically ignorant liar.
It's in the Books Gary. You won't be able to double talk on Judgment Day.
Your posts are proof that you are a self righteous phony.
Its in the books dollarsbill. You won't be able to double talk on Judgment Day.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#4804 May 18, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are proof that you are a self righteous phony.
Its in the books dollarsbill. You won't be able to double talk on Judgment Day.
But your posts prove that you are a Satanic liar. You will be cast into Hell forever.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4807 May 18, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
There will never be an end to this nonsense. Im sure it will go to 5000+ responses with no end on answers
I think that you make an excellent point here.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#4808 May 18, 2013
How can anybody over 8 be a Christian. I'm talking about those fundie types who believe everything in the buy-bull is literally true.

Panorama City, CA

#4810 May 18, 2013
The buy-bull teaches there were plants on earth before there was a sun. How can anybody over 8 believe that?

Panorama City, CA

#4811 May 18, 2013
Stop-It-Now wrote:
<quoted text>How can any one of human species not believe in God? I am talking about humans with a brain. I suspect that a fetus believes in God. So, you are saying if a person believes what you believe the Bible says then they are okay?
There is no evidence for god. And we know parts of the buy-bull aren't true.
We know the earth isn't flat.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#4812 May 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for god. And we know parts of the buy-bull aren't true.
We know the earth isn't flat.
There is no evidence against god. How is NorCal Native? Did you enjoy your day at the beach with your wife?
little lamb

Australia

#4813 May 18, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Paul claimed that “All scripture is given by inspiration of God”(2 Tim 3:16), he also informed us that it was profitable for “reproof” and “correction.” In other words, it appears that Paul was conceding that this inspiration contained errors, especially given what the Prophet Jeremiah had revealed,“How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain”(Jere 8:8). At any rate, please know that Paul was referring to the OT scripture, as opposed to his letters, right?
By the way, why I agree that Elohim is plural, please know that “Eli” isn’t. So with this in mind, please tell us who Jesus called out to on the cross before He gave up the ghost. And if you are not sure, I encourage you to read Mat 27:46, i.e.,“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
Now, perhaps you can explain why Jesus did not call out the name of Yahweh (Jehovah), if you would be so kind.
'All scripture is inspired of God'...no argument with you Gundee..you are free to believe what you choose

All scripture in both testaments..both covenants ..to me...are all inspired'

The covenants are gods agreements...are his WORDS.

So why you should ask me why Jesus called out ' my God my god' is something you should ask him...

my thoughts on the matter is that even in dying he was fulfilling scripture...being as he was fulfilling the all the things written about him in the ' roll of the book'

Psalm 22 [1]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 27 min Barmsweb 1,347
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 53 min Barmsweb 2,296
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 1 hr Barmsweb 34
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 4 hr Rand M Sutor 83
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 11 hr Big Al 1,515
Jews are the children of Satan, not God. 23 hr adelaide 39
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) Wed Lillian 391
More from around the web