How can a gay be a Christian??

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#4581 May 8, 2013
OW wrote:
Changing my words won't make them be changed......just shows how pathetic you are!!!
Praise Jesus

Dayton, VA

#4583 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Native wrote:
<quoted text>Mental health is a cure for what ails you.
I am confused on your issue with Native.

#4584 May 8, 2013
Oscar wrote:
<quoted text>Mental health is a cure for what ails you.
It's a good thing nothing ails me then:-)

#4585 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused on your issue with Native.
Praise Jesus meet the "doc" aka Oscar Wilde_ aka TRUTHBUSTERS, aka Fremont Rose and aka Nor Cal Native.......now, you have been formally introduced to the poster who changes nics and is infatuated with Gays, children and Pedophiles!!!
Praise Jesus

Dayton, VA

#4586 May 8, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Jesus meet the "doc" aka Oscar Wilde_ aka TRUTHBUSTERS, aka Fremont Rose and aka Nor Cal Native.......now, you have been formally introduced to the poster who changes nics and is infatuated with Gays, children and Pedophiles!!!
Native I don't agree with your posts but I don't understand why this poster finds it necessary to be so vulgar with you.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#4587 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Native I don't agree with your posts but I don't understand why this poster finds it necessary to be so vulgar with you.
I don't think anyone has really figured out Doc yet. Doc is insane and there are not many shrinks on here (if any).
demented

Lawrence, MA

#4589 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Native wrote:
<quoted text>You believe in your dad and your dad is your god. And your belief that child abuse is normal does not run this country and your denial of harm is not relevant. Gay scholars all agree that child molestation causes homosexuality.
Several researchers have reported correlations between pedophilia and certain psychological characteristics, such as low self-esteem[55][56] and poor social skills.[57] Cohen et al.(2002), studying child sex offenders, states that pedophiles have impaired interpersonal functioning and elevated passive-aggressiveness, as well as impaired self-concept. Regarding disinhibitory traits, pedophiles demonstrate elevated psychopathy and propensity for cognitive distortions. According to the authors, pathologic personality traits in pedophiles lend support to a hypothesis that such pathology is related to both motivation for and failure to inhibit pedophilic behavior.[58]
According to Wilson and Cox (1983), "The paedophiles emerge as significantly higher on Psychoticism, Introversion and Neurotocism than age-matched controls.[But] there is a difficulty in untangling cause and effect. We cannot tell whether paedophiles gravitate towards children because, being highly introverted, they find the company of children less threatening than that of adults, or whether the social withdrawal implied by their introversion is a result of the isolation engendered by their preference i.e., awareness of the social approbation and hostility that it evokes" (p. 324).[59]
Studying child sex offenders, a review of qualitative research studies published between 1982 and 2001 concluded that pedophiles use cognitive distortions to meet personal needs, justifying abuse by making excuses, redefining their actions as love and mutuality, and exploiting the power imbalance inherent in all adult–child relationships.[60] Other cognitive distortions include the idea of "children as sexual beings", "uncontrollability of sexuality", and "sexual entitlement-bias".[61]
One review of the literature concludes that research on personality correlates and psychopathology in pedophiles is rarely methodologically correct, in part owing to confusion between pedophiles and child sex offenders, as well as the difficulty of obtaining a representative, community sample of pedophiles.[62] Seto (2004) points out that pedophiles who are available from a clinical setting are likely there because of distress over their sexual preference or pressure from others. This increases the likelihood that they will show psychological problems. Similarly, pedophiles recruited from a correctional setting have been convicted of a crime, making it more likely that they will show anti-social characteristics.[63]
While not causes of pedophilia themselves, childhood abuse by adults or comorbid psychiatric illnesses—such as personality disorders and substance abuse—are risk factors for acting on pedophilic urges.[6] Blanchard, Cantor, and Robichaud (2006) noted about comorbid psychiatric illnesses that, "The theoretical implications are not so clear. Do particular genes or noxious factors in the prenatal environment predispose a male to develop both affective disorders and pedophilia, or do the frustration, danger, and isolation engendered by unacceptable sexual desires—or their occasional furtive satisfaction—lead to anxiety and despair?"[64] They indicated that, because they previously found mothers of pedophiles to be more likely to have undergone psychiatric treatment,[65] the genetic possibility is more likely.
demented

Lawrence, MA

#4590 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Native wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your dad told you,when he was making you gay each night?
What was daddy telling you when he was mounting you like a dimestore pony?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#4591 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay and I appreciate you being nice to me.
No problem! We may not think the same and disagree on some important stuff, but no reason to be enemies. Everyone has many basic things in common and I choose not to forget that.
Peace.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4592 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay scholars all agree that child molestation causes homosexuality.
Interesting that you mentioned that... Two of my gay friends were molested as children by a neighbor who gave them $money$ in turn for sexual favors...
I'm not saying that's the way it is for all cases, but it was certainly for these two...

#4597 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind that you disagree with me.....but this poster needs to use information that I once posted against me to try and hurt me, but all they do is show what hatred they actually have and how pathetic they are......that poster does it towards ANYONE who does not believe as they do, or anyone that supports Gays and Lesbians.......if you want facts.....then go and do the research......I've got a link that discusses Pedophiles and Child Molesters and even the one from UC Davis is not a biased source......but it does explain things that even I don't like.

I will ALWAYS post as a registered nic.......and I will respond to those who post to me......but if you wonder why people respond as they do......that poster is a good reason why!!!

#4598 May 8, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>That would be odd. That means that your childhood abuse is comfortable with you.
No, it means that what happened in my past has LONG since been dealt with and NO LONGER has any bearing on my life!!!!

#4599 May 8, 2013
Fremont Rose wrote:
Sorry "doc", but again I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SITUATION, and you have been told that repeatedly and I NEVER told Native from PA to go and join her mother and I NEVER stalked the Funeral Home......so, you continue to post lies in order to be a vengeful putz!!!

I have NEVER had an issue with anyone stating their opinion about what they believe about homosexuality......what I have an issue with is that they feel that their religious beliefs get to trump mine and they don't!!!

#4601 May 8, 2013
Praise Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am without words to post about this. How could anyone do such a thing?
Well, I didn't.......and though it was done, topix handled it 2 years ago, but the "doc" enjoys bring it up time and time again just to stir shiet and cause trouble!!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#4606 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You have to ask them. You asked how they could get a link removed if it is true. They are sick. If they lie and claim it did not happen,the thread is 'Thou Shalt not Kill or Murder' and they did it twice. Around July 2012 and on Nov. 19 and 20, 2012. the two posters here less than three weeks ago they did the thing with the children regarding, were Laci and Hope. Laci will likely be back soon.
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR E-MAIL, REAL NAME OR ANY CONTACT INFO. They will pretend to be your friend,ask for your personal information then harass you AND try to run you off after they attack your family.
THEIR ACTIONS ARE CRIMINAL.
I find you evil. The worst kind of perverted mind I've ever encountered. You call yourself a Christian and lose yourself in self delusion and insecurity. You have served no purpose but to antagonize others by making up stuff. I've had one TOPIX ID. Tell everyone how many you've had. I am sure you have a list written down so you can keep track of them all.
You're sick dude!

#4607 May 8, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Here ya go:
What are the first three facts you can tell others? Fact one: Today, 95 percent of child molestation can be prevented. We have the knowledge to stop it. Fact two: Today, living in the United States, there are 39 million adults who have survived child sexual abuse. Fact three: Today, more than three million American children are victims. Most of them are children, struggling alone, believing there is no adult who can help them. To help prevent child molestation from happening to the children closest to you, begin by telling others the basic facts.
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pag...

Again, I was a Lesbian before anything happened.....and I alone know that I have dealt with my past and no matter what you claim, think or feel right in posting....YOU WOULD BE WRONG AND SO WOULD THE OPINIONS OF A MAN WHO IS THE FORMER PRESIDENT of the APA.......he is entitled to his opinion, but that's all it is......there are Gays and Lesbians who are Gay or Lesbian who have NEVER been abused and there are straights who are straight who have been abused......so, we all don't fit into a box you claim we do!!!

Sorry that you can't handle that or understand it!!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4608 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a link and an audio by the APA former president and he says that it is the cause.
NorCal Rose, Whitewater, Janeebee, Happy Lesbo and every single gay in Topix was abused. All the lesbians and gays that I know or know of, at least 50, were all abused. As wealthy as Oprah is,she was abused, don't know if she is gay, but she has men issues.
This is why they are all upset with me, as if I care.
Listen to the audio: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-presi...
Much thank for the video...:)

#4610 May 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Oscar aka" doc"][/QUOTE]
You're dates are off on what was done and again topix has already dealt with that issue.......you keep bringing it up and changing the dates, but the first time it was posted was in June of 2011, and the person who did it was already reprehend by topix, the second time was in November of 2011 and again topix dealt with it and the parties involved........and you continue to keep bringing it up even though you have been asked to stop.

As for the video and the issue with Laci.....again, I had NOTHING to do with that issue, but again why tell the truth when lies will help make your point, right?

Praise Jesus.....Yes, please don't give any personal information out......this poster will use your information as they have done with mine, even taking an e-mail address that I have had since 2008 and using it to make bogus reports with to topix to have others ban!!!

And yea "doc", your actions have been and continue to be CRIMINAL!!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#4611 May 8, 2013
Nor Cal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Troth, I understand. But,you think that CPS is also evil. You think it was okay to make your daughter gay just because your wife ran off with a lesbian.
Here: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-presi...
I have no idea how many IDs you have had, Troth.
What you did with your daughter was sick, Troth.
WE WILL KEEP EXPOSING THIS GAY CHILD ABUSE ISSUE:
“This morning, 41 year old Aaron John Ellmers has appeared in the Hastings District Court, pleading guilty to around 60 charges including sexual violation of children, stupefying, making an intimate visual recording, dealing in people for sexual exploitation and attempted sexual conduct with a child under 12.”
He was remanded in custody to appear in the High Court at Hastings for sentencing in May 2013.
Two other New Zealand men, one in Canterbury and the other in Auckland, are also before the Courts facing various charges including sexual violation of children and making, possessing and distributing child abuse images.
D/S/S John Michael says as a result of the police operation, four New Zealand children, ranging in age from 13 months to 13 years have been saved from further abuse. Police have also made 35 referrals to a number of Virtual Global Taskforce members including Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada.
Who the hell are you talking to?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4615 May 8, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that.
If the Bible is true, I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 1 hr RiccardoFire 205
Memory 5 hr Joseph DeDominicis 1
What Does God Hate? Fri Cujo 145
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... Fri Sheriff Joe 529 14
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? May 22 rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) May 22 Roadie 4,441
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) May 21 religiousnuts 191