How can a gay be a Christian??
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4465 May 6, 2013
You homosexuals need to give it up already, YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST and you are living in sin and open rebellion to God.

Read the bible and just do what it says if you want to be a Christian

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4466 May 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You homosexuals need to give it up already, YOU ARE NOT CHRISTIANS OR FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST and you are living in sin and open rebellion to God.
Read the bible and just do what it says if you want to be a Christian
What does the Bible say of a person that identity himself as another person falsely?
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4472 May 6, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Bible say of a person that identity himself as another person falsely?
How am i identifying my self falsely. Topix doest required a registered user name isnce it is a anonymous forum too, so I can use what ever name I want. Your evil wick atheist counterpart Thinking in UK isnt a registered name so he has no rights to that name.

So he is Thinking in UK
An I AM Thinking in US

To answer your question: THE BIBLE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNET FORUMS USER NAMES, SO I CAN USER WHAT EVER NAME I WANT.:-)

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#4473 May 6, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Not a word, if you are speaking about anonymity on Topix.
Not that.But you knew that.“bearing false witness. AKA The lying tongue of Stone Mountain, GA

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#4474 May 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
How am i identifying my self falsely. Topix doest required a registered user name isnce it is a anonymous forum too, so I can use what ever name I want. Your evil wick atheist counterpart Thinking in UK isnt a registered name so he has no rights to that name.
So he is Thinking in UK
An I AM Thinking in US
To answer your question: THE BIBLE DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT INTERNET FORUMS USER NAMES, SO I CAN USER WHAT EVER NAME I WANT.:-)
I don't buy into this BS. No one else does either. You can lie to yourself all you want but we see right through it.

You don't read the bible very well then as even thinking about sin is as doing it. What you are doing is slander.

One thing is for sure.No one on Topix has accused you of thinking.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4475 May 6, 2013
I never once said i was Thinking in UK. I told that wicked person, I will now be using that name and turning it into something positive. I don't need permission to use a name in a forum that doesn't require you to register. I wont use "Jammercolo" because it is a registered name, outside of that I can use what ever name I please.

If Thinking UK thinks they can derail a Christian forum with their Atheists BS all the time and want to use a anonymous unregistered name, don't be shocked if someone will use that same name in return.

I noticed their retarded behind has not been back on here much and if they come back attacking Christians with a unregistered name, I will take that name as well.

Its funny how the wicked defend each other. If a guy name Bob in US and a guy name Bob in UK, is one stealing the others name???? NOPE

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4476 May 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
So he is Thinking in UK
An I AM Thinking in US
I like it!:)
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4477 May 6, 2013
TO ALL YOU ATHEIST AND UNBELIEVERS:

God Loves even you despite you wicked you are at heart. but you can still repent.

WHY GOD LOVES YOU
John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

HOW TO GET SAVED
Romans 10:9-10
9 If you declare with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT FROM GOD
Ephesians 2:8-10
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#4478 May 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
So he is Thinking in UK
An I AM Thinking in US
While you do qualify as the #1 ignorant Jamoke, but you should at least distinguish the difference.

That British sot IS Thinking.
You are not.
You couldn't do that if somebody helped.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4479 May 6, 2013
So when he came on here with the sole purpose to destroy every christian thread possible with his atheist views, yall cheered and applauded his/her every word and menacing post....but the second someone responds back to stop the nonsense, yall run to their defense.

Just shows how in this world the wicked defend and protect the wicked. On Topix, if you quote scripture in a Christian forum, your attacked by atheist, called a fundie, told your book is a fairy tale, yet the minute you defend your faith there is a big problem. Some times you have to fight ignorance with fire.

Since: Feb 10

Floyd, VA

#4480 May 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
So when he came on here with the sole purpose to destroy every christian thread possible with his atheist views, yall cheered and applauded his/her every word and menacing post....but the second someone responds back to stop the nonsense, yall run to their defense.
Just shows how in this world the wicked defend and protect the wicked. On Topix, if you quote scripture in a Christian forum, your attacked by atheist, called a fundie, told your book is a fairy tale, yet the minute you defend your faith there is a big problem. Some times you have to fight ignorance with fire.
Speaking for myself,I don't defend or protect the wicked as it may appear.
I just believe that Christians should lead by example and not be on here all the time a judging and condemning those who don't believe as they do.
If you believe in the Lord and you love the Lord then you should express that love to others,not to be throwing stones just because somebody says that they don't believe in God.
Give them a positive reason to believe in God and take the time to explain who the Lord is and why he died on the cross for all of us.
I'm pretty sure God didn't give his only begotten son to die on the cross for our sins just to be called a child of Satan and told that we're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#4481 May 6, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I just believe that Christians should lead by example and not be on here all the time a judging and condemning those who don't believe as they do.
If you believe in the Lord and you love the Lord then you should express that love to others,not to be throwing stones just because somebody says that they don't believe in God.
Give them a positive reason to believe in God and take the time to explain who the Lord is and why he died on the cross for all of us.
I'm pretty sure God didn't give his only begotten son to die on the cross for our sins just to be called a child of Satan and told that we're going to burn in Hell for all eternity.
Amen.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

London, UK

#4482 May 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I never once said i was Thinking in UK. I told that wicked person, I will now be using that name and turning it into something positive. I don't need permission to use a name in a forum that doesn't require you to register. I wont use "Jammercolo" because it is a registered name, outside of that I can use what ever name I please.
If Thinking UK thinks they can derail a Christian forum with their Atheists BS all the time and want to use a anonymous unregistered name, don't be shocked if someone will use that same name in return.
I noticed their retarded behind has not been back on here much and if they come back attacking Christians with a unregistered name, I will take that name as well.
Its funny how the wicked defend each other. If a guy name Bob in US and a guy name Bob in UK, is one stealing the others name???? NOPE
ROFLMHO They must have REALLY got under your skin. AFAIAC your resorting to copying their Topix ID just demonstrates how desperate you are. BTW, are you aware, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

Roland_Deschain

London, UK

#4484 May 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I never once said i was Thinking
This is obvious from the contents of your posts.

Roland_Deschain

London, UK

#4485 May 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it!:)
You two should get a room.

Roland_Deschain

London, UK

#4488 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care?
Why do you care if I care?
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>
On Topix we get to do what we do, if it offends you then TOS is that you are free to not post here.
I don't understand your comment. Is it supposed to make sense?

Roland_Deschain

London, UK

#4489 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, it appears that he is getting under off of your skins. You are the ones freaking out about it, he is just laughing and likely in bed right now. If he is flattered and you too, then why would you call it an act of desperation. 100% of the time, when a poster says that something does not bother them it does. If something does not bother me, I just stay quiet so they can think what is not working works.
No.

Roland_Deschain

London, UK

#4490 May 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
How am i identifying my self falsely.
You have so many personalities I doubt you know who you really are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4491 May 7, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm accountable then aren't you accountable as well?
You're accountable to what God said. I am not accountable to your unGodly opinions.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4492 May 7, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't lead by example when He said this?

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

The NT condemns gay defenders to eternal Hell fire. If that bothers you then it's YOUR problem, remedied ONLY by YOU repenting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Design, Nowhere Evident 15 min Atheistgirl 256
I need some prayer help! 29 min s3r10UsChRiS 1
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 45 min Demon Finder 91
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Demon Finder 9,311
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 1 hr Justice Leaguer 44
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Justice Leaguer 183
Jesus admitted he isn't God, so why do Christia... (Oct '11) 1 hr Justice Leaguer 59
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr KAB 1,850
More from around the web