|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
Gays have the right to love other gays
I agree. Gays have the right to choose eternity in Hell.
Mythbuster

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think gays like being fruitcakes. You're the only one who has complained. Gay defenders will also burn in Hell forever.
Hi God, I finely found you.. You must be him because your buybull says God will be the final judge which you just made for gay defenders..Will Governor Chaffee in Rhode Island burn in hell forever too for just legalizing gay marriage?? Please answer me God..

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>What volume is spoken is simply his support of homosexuality. If Nettie posted that gays who practice homosexuality were going to hell, per the RCC, you would hate her and attack her.
Sorry, but that's a lie.....nice try though "doc"!!!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:<quoted text>What volume is spoken is simply his support of homosexuality. If Nettie posted that gays who practice homosexuality were going to hell, per the RCC, you would hate her and attack her.
<quoted text>No, Murphy, it is absolutely true. Waterfish attacked the Catholic church, saying it should be destroyed, you all assumed it okay. If Nettie had posted that due to the gay child abuse having distracted from the RCC, all LGBT groups should be destroyed, you all would still be attacking her for it and claiming that her account was highjacked by the "doc", with his magical powers.
Well, it's a good thing Nettie wouldn't do that, isn't a-hole?

Take your sick fantasies elsewhere.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
You always rise above those who post nasty comments and I commend you for that......it speaks volumes about your Character.....and the sort of person you are:-)
Have a great day!!!
Thank you for your very kind words. What I have found is that once a person learns who he or she is, then negative and unsubstantiated claims from others have no effect.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
You are being evasive. Hell/eternal fire/the lake of fire are mentioned throughout the NT.
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Yes, I totally agree that the word “hell” is mentioned several times in the NT. However, I challenge you to reveal which of the three different Greek meanings are being used each time it is mentioned and the context thereof.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
I think gays like being fruitcakes. You're the only one who has complained. Gay defenders will also burn in Hell forever.
Well, I do not know what gays like being called. However, I would rather be called by my screen name.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
I agree. Gays have the right to choose eternity in Hell.
Please know that the NT concept of hell differs from the OT concept of it.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Sir, I would suggest that when you make a claim of being a grammar instructor, you do not make egregious grammar mistakes in the same post.
"especially since I used to a grammar instructor."
Your suggestion is welcomed. After all, I mistakenly omitted the word “be,” i.e., I used to “be” a grammar instructor, right?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Perhaps, you would like to debate your evidence that gays were born that way, or debate why gays not pedophiles are 7 times more likely to commit suicide.
Please know that I never claimed that “gays were born that way.” Nor have I ever claimed that any particular group was more likely to commit suicide. However, we can debate either or both if you like.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Why? It is clear that you are on a thread about gays not being Christians, but all you wish to do is name call regarding the Bible.
If you would be so kind, please cite a specific post whereas I “name call regarding the Bible.”
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Since this thread is about gays, then please try to stay on topic.
When I respond to any particular post, I am staying on topic, right?

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Hundreds, if not thousands, wow, that is a big mental gap you got.
Really? But then again, perhaps you might go back to the year 323 BC [which would qualify as hundreds of years] to not only read about Serapis.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Since, Christianity is derived from Judaism, the of course it does and since the resurrection predates Christianity by one day, that can be said as well.
With all due respect, I am not limiting my argument to a Eurocentric, Greco-Roman psycho-philosophical perspective.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Why would you refer to Jesus, unless you carry the burden of sin.
I refer to Jesus simply because He is a name that many Christians are familiar, yet most follow the teachings of Paul, right?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Your posts reveal that you are pissed. Why would a Christian have any burdens, we don't have to carry you since you are not our brothers?
I most respectfully submit that Christians have the burden of suppressing their knowledge of reality in favor of unsubstantiated claims that defy logic and reasoning.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Perhaps, gays should stop worrying about what is going on in the straight community.
Well, from what I gather, this thread is about whether or not gays can be Christians, right? But perhaps, there is a thread that is about Can Heterosexuals Be Christians that you can point me to.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
We actually do not care if you gays tell each other that you are married. The issue is that you want us to change it, get in our schools and change us. So, stop lying, you care about what we think and want us to conform to your thinking.
Newsflash: I am not gay, but rather a heterosexual. However, I do support gay marriage.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
At once, all states were formulated based on their theology and religion, so this is a theocracy.
I most respectfully disagree.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Since, there are no gay religion states, perhaps you gays need to get out of our communities and form a state in Mexico.
Or perhaps, you should realize that your religious views of being intolerant are antiquated, with all due respect.

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
There was no where in his post where he alleged that you were not black and a homosexual, your defense of an unspoken allegation leads me to conclude that you are not black and are a homosexual.
Well, if you read post #4312, you might find the following comment:
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
O already knew it. I have seen his posts in the past. He is not black, he is gay and pretending to be black and straight, so he can attack the Bible and promote homosexuality.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Please show me where in the Bible, it has references for inequalities against blacks, since Jews originated from African and Jesus was more likely a black Israelite Jew, as were the first Jewish Christians.
Please tell me that you are familiar with the "sin of Ham" and/or "the curse of Canaan." You see, Ham was supposedly the progenitor of the Black race, whereas Noah cursed his youngest son [Canaan]and his descendants to become slaves of White people [Japheth] and Jews [Shem]. So, unless you think that Black slaves were considered equal to their White masters, I most respectfully submit that this is a good example of inequalities against Blacks.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Also, unless your racist butt is trying to compare blacks, a race of people, with homosexuality, a sin behavior, then I suggest you don your KKK hate and take off that black mask.
The same overt bigotry and hatred toward Blacks have turned its intolerance against homosexuals. Thus, I make no distinction between inequalities against a race or sexual orientation.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Bigot, why do you think that not one civil rights leader supported homosexuality or has since come out and given support for gay rights.
With all due respect, you are again misinformed. After all, "The NAACP's support for marriage equality is deeply rooted in the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution and equal protection of all people," said Benjamin Todd Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
You are a loser, the biggest benefactor of the Civil rights movement was not black men, not black women, not black children, but white women. Yet, not one white woman was lynched, burned or went to jail for being a white woman. Now, you gays are trying to do the same.
Wow! I guess name calling and emotional outbursts are tenets of Christianity. At any rate, please know that Blacks are not concerned about who else benefited from Civil Rights legislation.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
Let's debate the science of homosexual, and what is known to all as a mental illness. We can stop with the dance, we can deal with the origin of the word "homosexual".
Okay, let us debate the science of homosexuality.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your very kind words. What I have found is that once a person learns who he or she is, then negative and unsubstantiated claims from others have no effect.
No truer words were ever posted.......Peace:-)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Mythbuster wrote:
Please answer me God..
Repent or burn in Hell forever.

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I totally agree that the word “hell” is mentioned several times in the NT. However, I challenge you to reveal which of the three different Greek meanings are being used each time it is mentioned and the context thereof.
Again you are evasive. The word Hell is not the issue, it is the eternal fire mentioned several times in the NT. I.E. Hell fire, eternal fire, the lake of fire ....
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that the NT concept of hell differs from the OT concept of it.
You have a point?

Daniel 12:2 (NKJV)
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

gundee123 wrote:
I refer to Jesus simply because He is a name that many Christians are familiar, yet most follow the teachings of Paul, right?
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote, " Your posts reveal that you are pissed. Why would a Christian have any burdens, we don't have to carry you since you are not our brothers? "

I most respectfully submit that Christians have the burden of suppressing their knowledge of reality in favor of unsubstantiated claims that defy logic and reasoning.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote, " Perhaps, gays should stop worrying about what is going on in the straight community. "

Well, from what I gather, this thread is about whether or not gays can be Christians, right? But perhaps, there is a thread that is about Can Heterosexuals Be Christians that you can point me to.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote, " We actually do not care if you gays tell each other that you are married. The issue is that you want us to change it, get in our schools and change us. So, stop lying, you care about what we think and want us to conform to your thinking. "

Newsflash: I am not gay, but rather a heterosexual. However, I do support gay marriage.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote, " At once, all states were formulated based on their theology and religion, so this is a theocracy. "

I most respectfully disagree.
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote, " Since, there are no gay religion states, perhaps you gays need to get out of our communities and form a state in Mexico. "

Or perhaps, you should realize that your religious views of being intolerant are antiquated, with all due respect.
Are you familiar with the Comforter mentioned in the New Testament?
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Once you have been prove to be an incessant liar,and you have, your words take on an entire new meaning.........cute.
I agree Native is a deceitful hate filled heterosexual bashing person who teaches her partners children to bully others.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>This is true, Native aka Rose, is very deceitful and very selfish. Part of normal development in children is when they learn to stop saying "I, me, mine" s much and say "here" and extend to others. She never learned this developmental trait.
I am not familiar with this but I can easily see the connection because Native posts about "me, I, mine" most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of4,130
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 min Poof1 7,462
The Law HYPOCRITES 7 min dollarsbill 601
The King James Bible Still Remains 30 min Prince of Darkness 577
At what point during a job interview... 31 min Big Al 86
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 40 min Senecus 933
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 43 min Prince of Darkness 839
9/11 was an inside job 57 min Prince of Darkness 70
•••
•••