Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#4300 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Who said Christians don't die physically? Not me.
"the resurrection of damnation"
John 5:28-29 (KJV)
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Please know that the concept of the resurrection predates Christianity by hundreds (if not thousands) of years.

Spring Hill, FL

#4301 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You seem like a decent chap unlike most gay defenders here. I'm happy to have met you online.
Wow! A backhanded compliment, right?

But just in case you did not know, I am a heterosexual who thinks that homosexuals should have a right to love whom they please.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4303 May 2, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A backhanded compliment, right?
But just in case you did not know, I am a heterosexual who thinks that homosexuals should have a right to love whom they please.
Yes I know. There are some quite decent lost souls. But still lost and going to Hell.

Location hidden

#4304 May 2, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that the concept of the resurrection predates Christianity by hundreds (if not thousands) of years.
Your proof?

Spring Hill, FL

#4305 May 2, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
It seems that you are pissed, so is it because you are gay. As for me, I don't play your gay games. I think you were asked to show proof on your birth certificate that you are not gay. Not our problem if the proof is not there. Also, it is not our problem if you can not prove that you are not gay. The evidence presented by you so far is that you are gay.
Now, while you are at it, prove that all gays are not mentally ill.
Tell you what, you keep trying to find a reason to kill, murder, steal, have sec with your parents and siblings, same sex people, your pets and dead people. I will simply wait for you to provide proof that gay suicides are not due to mental illness.
I have nothing to be pissed about, especially since I do not have to carry any religious burden that requires that I cannot think for myself. And get this, I find it very interesting that Christians refer to themselves as sheep, right? Well, perhaps, you do not know what the shepherds are preparing them for.

Thus, instead of worrying about what's going on in the gay community, perhaps, you should concern yourself with what's going on in the buildings that you have come to know as churches. Remember, Jesus condemned hypocrites and religious leaders more than anyone else, right? But unlike Jesus, who never mentioned anything about homosexuality, it appears that many Christians on this forum is obsessed with it.

And finally, I would rather that you believe what you wish about me, rather than offer you any proof thereof, with all due respect.

Spring Hill, FL

#4307 May 2, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
When you get a clue about logic, you should pay all you can to own it. When did you take a census of Christians and non-Christians in the grave. I think you are a liar, who will post anything to protect your homosexuality.
No census needed. Everyone that is born will eventually die. No one lives eternally. In fact, your concept of eternal life comes from the misinformation about what it entails.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
I just want you to provide proof of what happens one second after you are dead.
Well, according to Christianity, they make many unsubstantiated claims, yet you want me to offer you proof, right?
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Please explain to us how R.E.M sleep and sleep paralysis work, which has been called dead while sleep and when you can not, then just admit that you are afraid to think past your grave.
Again, you want to debate unsubstantiated claims, right?
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
How is it that for 4.5 billion years life has been dying, over 70 billion people have died and your type has not been able to document any thing of substance about their death.
So, you agree that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, rather than 6,000, right?
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
You do not have a clue about death and that scares you, because you can not run fast enough to get away from your lies.
What specifically would you like to know about death? By the way, here is one thing about death that you can take to the bank, i.e.,“you are going to die, and so am I.

Spring Hill, FL

#4308 May 2, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Why are you here? To try to undermine and attack Christianity, so you can promote homosexuality.
So, what you think is that if you can find some things to disagree with, concerning the Bible, it will justify your homosexuality.
So, let us talk about a few things.
Like:
1. Gays have a 11 times rate of recidivism for pedophilia than straights.
2. Gays all being accounted for by way of having childhood abuse.
3. 95% of the RCC priest molestations were by gays.
4. The LGBT executive who was sex adviser for gay adoption and raped a 3 month old baby being represented of gays.
5. NAMBLA and NAWGLA being the gay pedophile organization that represents all gays.
6. 80% of all AIDS cases being homosexuals.
Let us talk about no. 6. If you gays can not put on a condom then you surely can not put on proper wedding vows.
Shall we talk now about what you really have in mind.
Wow! I see that you really are homophobia, especially since you wish to take about homosexuality with a heterosexual who you, according to your beliefs, believe that he is gay, right?

But here is a something that you might want to ponder. Get over it.

Location hidden

#4309 May 2, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I see that you really are homophobia,
You just nailed yourself to the wall. You are heading to Hell fire FOREVER.

Location hidden

#4314 May 2, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I see that you really are homophobia,
You're a sly little fruitcake, but still a Satanic fruitcake nonetheless.

Location hidden

#4315 May 2, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>O already knew it. I have seen his posts in the past. He is not black, he is gay and pretending to be black and straight, so he can attack the Bible and promote homosexuality.
Isn't it interesting how gays cannot hide their evils from God's people?

Genesis 13:13 (NKJV)
13 But the men of Sodom were exceedingly wicked and sinful against the LORD.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#4316 May 3, 2013
Hear hear... I think a lot of posters here fit that profile.
Tolerance makes the world a better place.
dumbbill seems only interested in avoiding his personal hell.
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Spring Hill, FL

#4317 May 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You just nailed yourself to the wall. You are heading to Hell fire FOREVER.
Which of the Greek words for hell are you referring, if you do not mind my asking? Or perhaps, you did not know that there were three different meanings, none of which means to literally burn forever, right?

Spring Hill, FL

#4318 May 3, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Just so you know, you are gay and all gays have the right to love other gays. Sorry, but gays do not have the right to love children or animals, if they please.
Gays have the right to love other gays that are consenting adults, regardless of what your beliefs are, right?
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
What about adult incest or even child incest?
Both of illegal. But get this: I do not have to first read about it in a sacred book before I understand that.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Don't give me the consent crap.
Okay!
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
By the way, show me in a gay book where it tells gays not to have sex with children and the wear condoms while having anal sex.
With all due respect, I see that you are obsessed with what gays do, right?

Spring Hill, FL

#4319 May 3, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Wow, you really do hate God and parental figures, especially since you wish to bash both.
I choose to bash neither. After all, I am a parent of 8 children, and it is not God, but people’s miseducated understanding thereof that I choose to challenge.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
The word is homophobic, not homophobia.
I totally agree and stand corrected.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Now, tell me, wherein my post was anything not true and why wouldn't I discuss this with you, since your entire purpose is to attack Christians due to your beliefs about homosexuality.
The most obvious thing in your post that is not true is that you alleged that I am a homosexual. Another is that you alleged that I am not Black.

Now, if Christians choose to believe that homosexuality is wrong, then I totally respect that. However, when they choose to use the bible to support their bigotry and hatred to toward another group of people, then I both reject their behavior and stand with the LBGT community in their efforts to seek equality. After all, I am old enough to remember and experience how the bible was used to promote inequality of Blacks.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
You make an assumption about me an the 10 Commandments, because you wanted to fight, so why shouldn't the fight be ABOUT homosexuality and why shouldn't I assume that you are gay.
Well, when the issue of the Ten Commandments was raised by another poster, I only pointed out that Ex 20 did not contain them. On the other hand, I have no problem with debating the moral, religious, or legal perspective on homosexuality.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Tell you what, when you get over your attacks of the Bible and God, then maybe I will get over your desire to pervert God's word and your desire to promote the homosexual agenda.
The bible, i.e.,“the earliest MSS,” neither condemned nor condoned homosexuality.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
I have read your gay bias posts, from gay bias websites and I also know that you have not validated anything.
Once again, the topic of homosexuality is viewed from more than a religious perspective. In fact, a closer examination of the earliest MSS will reveal that it was not a pertinent issue.
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Also, when you get over the fact that you all will not pollute marriage by changing the meaning, then e can talk. Perhaps, then you will get over your self hating homophobia.
Please know that 10 states have now legalized same-sex marriage, which has absolutely nothing to do with me. Further, I have been married to the same woman for almost 20 years, and we enjoy a very happy and successful marriage. You see, I have no personal interest in becoming a homosexual, but rather I am interested in defending those who are being denied their legal right to the pursuit of happiness.

Spring Hill, FL

#4320 May 3, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
If you are not a homosexual, then why the sudden mistakes, due to anger...homophobia should be homophobic and ..take should be talk....
Please know that I (as a heterosexual) am not perfect and thus prone to make typographical errors. Therefore, I appreciate your pointing out these two mistakes that I made. On the other hand, it appears that you are intelligent enough to understand what I meant to say in both places.

Now, if you would like to reduce this debate to a grammar debate, please know that I can do this as well, especially since I used to a grammar instructor. Now, "Should I review all the grammar mistakes that you have made in your posts, or should we continue to debate the topic of this thread," if you do not mind my asking?

Spring Hill, FL

#4321 May 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You're a sly little fruitcake, but still a Satanic fruitcake nonetheless.
"Is name calling a tenant of Christianity," if you do not mind my asking?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4322 May 3, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose to bash neither. After all, I am a parent of 8 children, and it is not God, but people’s miseducated understanding thereof that I choose to challenge.
<quoted text>
I totally agree and stand corrected.
<quoted text>
The most obvious thing in your post that is not true is that you alleged that I am a homosexual. Another is that you alleged that I am not Black.
Now, if Christians choose to believe that homosexuality is wrong, then I totally respect that. However, when they choose to use the bible to support their bigotry and hatred to toward another group of people, then I both reject their behavior and stand with the LBGT community in their efforts to seek equality. After all, I am old enough to remember and experience how the bible was used to promote inequality of Blacks.
<quoted text>
Well, when the issue of the Ten Commandments was raised by another poster, I only pointed out that Ex 20 did not contain them. On the other hand, I have no problem with debating the moral, religious, or legal perspective on homosexuality.
<quoted text>
The bible, i.e.,“the earliest MSS,” neither condemned nor condoned homosexuality.
<quoted text>
Once again, the topic of homosexuality is viewed from more than a religious perspective. In fact, a closer examination of the earliest MSS will reveal that it was not a pertinent issue.
<quoted text>
Please know that 10 states have now legalized same-sex marriage, which has absolutely nothing to do with me. Further, I have been married to the same woman for almost 20 years, and we enjoy a very happy and successful marriage. You see, I have no personal interest in becoming a homosexual, but rather I am interested in defending those who are being denied their legal right to the pursuit of happiness.
You always rise above those who post nasty comments and I commend you for that......it speaks volumes about your Character.....and the sort of person you are:-)

Have a great day!!!

Location hidden

#4323 May 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
dumbbill seems only interested in avoiding his personal hell.
Please stop worshiping me.

Location hidden

#4324 May 3, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the Greek words for hell are you referring, if you do not mind my asking? Or perhaps, you did not know that there were three different meanings, none of which means to literally burn forever, right?
You are being evasive. Hell/eternal fire/the lake of fire are mentioned throughout the NT.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Location hidden

#4325 May 3, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is name calling a tenant of Christianity," if you do not mind my asking?
I think gays like being fruitcakes. You're the only one who has complained. Gay defenders will also burn in Hell forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 3 min Missing Romans Road 396
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 min Hell-Sucks 14,455
WORD FROM GOD to YOU THE TOPIX MOD 33 min God the son 2
IF YOU WANT NO TROUBLE in THE SPIRIT REALM (Dec '13) 1 hr hmmmmm 27
++++ YOU May POST YOUR PRAYER REQUEST HERE ++++ 1 hr provegodexists 5
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 2 hr Nc resident 48
++++++++++ YOU NEED APPROVAL to POST ++++++++++ 3 hr provegodexists 11
Atonement? 3 hr provegodexists 164
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 3 hr provegodexists 218
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) Sun Huntington Guy 1,905

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE