How can a gay be a Christian??

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4222 Apr 25, 2013
Yes, but only because I don't believe in spirits and "haints."

You, on the other hand, are just ignorant.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are spiritually deaf and ignorant.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#4225 Apr 25, 2013
Outside of 5 to 10 people being a ignorant idiots with the constant names calling of others who dont agree with their ignorance.

Nobody can yet to show one scripture where God or Jesus himself back and supported homosexuality or gay lifestyles in the bible. 3600 responses and not one of you gays or ignorant hateful atheists can show one verse to back your cause . The argument of silence doesnt work, because it if isnt mentioned in the NT, there is no argument for it, so then the OT law sticks on the issue. God Loves everyone, but hates your sins.

And yes i can judge on this matter, so dont start with pull the plank out your own eye mess. Im not gay, so i can call you gays out that deny scriptures, yet claim to follow Christ. The bible says dont judge unbelievers and leave that up to God, so this is directed to the supposed claimed believers that think they can be can and Christians.
Thinking

Wincanton, UK

#4226 Apr 25, 2013
You can't show me one scripture where it says don't spray washing up liquid in your Blu-ray player either.

But will you?
Ant wrote:
Outside of 5 to 10 people being a ignorant idiots with the constant names calling of others who dont agree with their ignorance.
Nobody can yet to show one scripture where God or Jesus himself back and supported homosexuality or gay lifestyles in the bible. 3600 responses and not one of you gays or ignorant hateful atheists can show one verse to back your cause . The argument of silence doesnt work, because it if isnt mentioned in the NT, there is no argument for it, so then the OT law sticks on the issue. God Loves everyone, but hates your sins.
And yes i can judge on this matter, so dont start with pull the plank out your own eye mess. Im not gay, so i can call you gays out that deny scriptures, yet claim to follow Christ. The bible says dont judge unbelievers and leave that up to God, so this is directed to the supposed claimed believers that think they can be can and Christians.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4227 Apr 25, 2013
Ant wrote:
You are absolutely correct, i learned alot on this.
Fremont Rose

San Jose, CA

#4228 Apr 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You can't show me one scripture where it says don't spray washing up liquid in your Blu-ray player either.
But will you?
<quoted text>
Perfect analogy. Same sex mirages have as much irrelevance as spray washing liquid in your Blu-ray player.
Thinking

Wincanton, UK

#4229 Apr 26, 2013
It's "a lot", cuntard.

If you're going to fraudulently use my identity, at least show attention to spelling you dishonest freak.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, i learned alot on this.
Thinking

Wincanton, UK

#4230 Apr 26, 2013
So tell me, cuntard. What is a mixed sex mirage?
Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect analogy. Same sex mirages have as much irrelevance as spray washing liquid in your Blu-ray player.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4231 Apr 26, 2013
As a former homosexual myself, i know it is wrong, but i cant get enough of it. But I have prayed about it and one day God will speak to me and I will repent and totally give my life to Christ.
Pray for me yall.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4232 Apr 26, 2013
So you still can't spell, child abusing cuntard identity thief.

Figures.
Thinking wrote:
As a former homosexual myself, i know it is wrong, but i cant get enough of it. But I have prayed about it and one day God will speak to me and I will repent and totally give my life to Christ.
Pray for me yall.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Decatur, GA

#4233 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
So you still can't spell, child abusing cuntard identity thief.
Figures.
<quoted text>
He is not stealing identities, he is just pointing out the ignorant atheist you are that has no business on a Christian forum. Since you dont have a real profile anyone can call themselves Thinking, but only they are smarter and better than you. Dont be mad you wicked soul.

Lev 18:22
Lev 20:13
1 Cor 6:19

The bible speaks for itself.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4234 Apr 26, 2013
It's "don't", cuntard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not stealing identities, he is just pointing out the ignorant atheist you are that has no business on a Christian forum. Since you dont have a real profile anyone can call themselves Thinking, but only they are smarter and better than you. Dont be mad you wicked soul.
Lev 18:22
Lev 20:13
1 Cor 6:19
The bible speaks for itself.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4235 Apr 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's "don't", cuntard.
<quoted text>
Typical gay atheist you are...you have to point out a typo but ignore the context of the matter that exposed you wicked corrupted soul.
Thinking

Decatur, GA

#4237 Apr 26, 2013
Its not about being a Christian. it is about being a believer and follower of Christ, not a sodomoite or unbelieving atheist like me.

But a gay can be a Christians because it goes against Lev 18:22, Lev 20:13, 1 Cor 6:9
Rom 1:26-28

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4238 Apr 26, 2013
just the facts wrote:
Why would anyone want to be a Christian??
There is nothing wrong with Christianity its the Christians who misrepresents it.
If you read the Bible,there is a lot to learn about it than just gloom & doom that the Christians likes to advocate so much.
I look for the good things within it.
I believe that its wrong and kind of absurd to keep agitating others of saying they are going to burn in Hell and so forth when knowing fully well that the person they say it to does not believe in Hell.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4241 Apr 27, 2013
So actually you're saying there's plenty wrong with christianity but you are able to filter the good from the bad.
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with Christianity its the Christians who misrepresents it.
If you read the Bible,there is a lot to learn about it than just gloom & doom that the Christians likes to advocate so much.
I look for the good things within it.
I believe that its wrong and kind of absurd to keep agitating others of saying they are going to burn in Hell and so forth when knowing fully well that the person they say it to does not believe in Hell.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4242 Apr 27, 2013
I'm 100% in support of gay equality but I am not, nor ever have been gay myself.

If you've got an issue with gay sex, I suggest you stop doing it.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical gay atheist you are...you have to point out a typo but ignore the context of the matter that exposed you wicked corrupted soul.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4243 Apr 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible specifics.
Your Bible?

My Bible?

Can you be more specific?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#4244 Apr 27, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm 100% in support of gay equality but I am not, nor ever have been gay myself.
<quoted text>
You know they don't get your logic, right?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4245 Apr 27, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I have an issue with some gay sex?

Dude, have you ever had an issue with heterosexual sex?

I know you have.

Relationships (homo or hetero) are not about sex. You know what it's about.

Why is it my fault the dog shit on the floor?

I did not flirt. I was just talking to her/him.

I love you too.

Yes, I loved your broccoli stew.

It's life.

Sex is occasional.
Thinking

Darlington, UK

#4246 Apr 27, 2013
Using their logic, only black people could be anti slavery, right?
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they don't get your logic, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 11 min Jesus Is 165
Bible Interpretation 1 hr Jesus Is 358
Scripture 1 hr Barmsweb 107
The Moral Failure Of Christians 2 hr Barmsweb 173
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 2 hr Horneybalddude 468
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 2 hr Horneybalddude 4,014
Did you know Jesus was a MURDERER as a child? (Aug '07) 5 hr rippytom86 166
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 6 hr 0smius 2,777
More from around the web