I'm not the Author of Ezekiel.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#427 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the Author of Ezekiel.
Oh, so because you read about the hallucinations of one of the primitive bible characters, then you can pretend too so people might believe you. That must be some goat sh!t your smokin'.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#428 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so because you read about the hallucinations of one of the primitive bible characters, then you can pretend too so people might believe you. That must be some goat sh!t your smokin'.
It is you who are 'hallucinating' about your future.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#429 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who are 'hallucinating' about your future.
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Nope, I don't hallucinate about fairy tales. We all know you're obsessed with fire and human BBQ's.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#430 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I don't hallucinate about fairy tales. We all know you're obsessed with fire and human BBQ's.
Why are you here? Answer: You have no life.

Perhaps you'll get one before it's too late.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#431 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? Answer: You have no life.
Perhaps you'll get one before it's too late.
Like you should talk. You have NO life except for wanting people to burn if they don't agree with you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#432 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Like you should talk. You have NO life except for wanting people to burn if they don't agree with you.
I am here to warn all you Bible haters.

Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Since: Oct 07

Lincoln, UK

#433 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Ezekial 33:23 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

24 Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.

25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?

26 Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#434 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. you are here because you are a thumper troll.
Honesty is the best policy ya know.. do not bear false witness!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#435 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>No.. you are here because you are a thumper troll.
Honesty is the best policy ya know.. do not bear false witness!
You are here because you have nothing. I have eternal life in Jesus.
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#436 Feb 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so because you read about the hallucinations of one of the primitive bible characters, then you can pretend too so people might believe you.

That must be some goat sh!t your smokin'.
How do you keep goat sh!t lit?
I tried to smoke fish once, but it kept going out.

I've even heard some people smoke turkey. That must be a group thing.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#441 Feb 23, 2013
URAGAY THUMPER wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuals are not mentioned in the KJV, then that means that you can never go to heaven and are eternally assigned to hell. So, is the word pedophile and child molester in the KJV, or is that why you see that as okay too?
Actually, they are mentioned in the Christ commandments for YOU to love all as you love yourself. YOU really represent the republican bible rewritten and reworded NIV bible of hatred and fear. That's why I think you're so good for Christianity...you turn so many away from the born again evangelical republican made political cult.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#442 Feb 23, 2013
Q.- How can a gay be a Christian??

A. Repent (renounce lgbtq) and believe the gospel (Acts 2:38)

https://plus.google.com/106153697022721618907

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#443 Feb 23, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Q.- How can a gay be a Christian??
A. Repent (renounce lgbtq) and believe the gospel (Acts 2:38)
https://plus.google.com/106153697022721618907
No, just follow Christ's commandments of love others as you love yourself.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#444 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just follow Christ's commandments of love others as you love yourself.
No? You prove over and over that you are a child of Satan.

John 14:15 (NASB)
15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

The Bible condemns gays and sympathizers to eternal fire.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#445 Feb 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No? You prove over and over that you are a child of Satan.
John 14:15 (NASB)
15 "If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
The Bible condemns gays and sympathizers to eternal fire.
so you throw out Jesus Commandment to love "Your" enemy? You don't believe Jesus' sacrifice covers all sins? When you really get to know Jesus you will not have to be jealous of his love for everyone Else.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#446 Feb 23, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
so you throw out Jesus Commandment to love "Your" enemy? You don't believe Jesus' sacrifice covers all sins? When you really get to know Jesus you will not have to be jealous of his love for everyone Else.

It's your neck.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#447 Feb 23, 2013
And still no one can provide ANY evidence that Christ was against abortion or homosexuals...then why are so many on here willing to send women to hell and homosexuals to hell if Christ never said it was a sin?

Oh, that's right. There's that reworded republican book called the NIV of the bible...REPUBLICANS hate gays and women...NOT Christ...got it....;)

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#448 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
And still no one can provide ANY evidence that Christ was against abortion or homosexuals...then why are so many on here willing to send women to hell and homosexuals to hell if Christ never said it was a sin?
Oh, that's right. There's that reworded republican book called the NIV of the bible...REPUBLICANS hate gays and women...NOT Christ...got it....;)
A Satanic lie. You don't give mercy, you don't get mercy from God. That is Truth. You will burn in Hell fire forever. Repent.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#449 Feb 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your neck.
Actually it is my soul. Jesus' commandments over rides ALL other commandments. Turn the other cheek. Brush up on the New Testament a bit and stop searching the Old Testament for reasons to hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? 4 min janeebee 674
our Father who art in Heaven.... 12 min PrinceofDarkness 2
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 15 min PrinceofDarkness 1,304
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 5 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web