“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#384 Feb 16, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop gnashing your teeth and whining like a baby already. Stay away from the furnace too.
Now, why'd you go and say that? Burning fundies should smell rather pleasant to God, don't ya think? I mean maybe not to the neighbors, but a good dose of Febreeze should hopefully fix that.......ewww, lol!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#393 Feb 16, 2013
Forgive these people LORD for they have no idea to understand wrong from right. Show them the light Father so they to may walk with the LORD instead of Satan........

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#397 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
How can a Gay be a Christian? Probably the same way a straight can be a Christian........one's religious beliefs are a choice, however one's sexual orientation is NOT!!!
If God is the creator and ALMIGHTY Father, why do so many question His divine creations? I'm certain since Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time, that God had a hand in it for His reasons, just like He has created others who can't have children, who are deaf, blind and a multitude of other things we simply don't understand.......yet, fundies try to play God or speak FOR God, thinking THEY know everything and they don't.
People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime, we may not understand why they are in our lives, but they always teach us something......I appreciate what fundies teach me.....it makes me glad I no longer follow their delusions and I Thank God for showing me the right path in life:-)
<><
Ever hear the phrase nature or nurture? Where are all those medical studies which prove the assertions you are making? Tick tock.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#398 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because being Gay or Lesbian is NOT a sin......and no matter what the fruck you believe.....really is IRRELEVANT to how someone else can believe!!!
He's or she's a troll. Nothing more. Not a Christian, not a fundie, just a troll.

There's nothing Christ nor God said that was against homosexuality and for those of us who don't believe in the Christian god, it's irrelevant.

For those who DO believe in a Christian god, it is so noted.

Hope your night goes well, NorCal. Tell. Mrs. Whitewater hello from me.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#401 Feb 16, 2013
Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you do not believe in the Christian God, then why are you lying on Him and saying what he did or did not say. How do Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Mr. Ed feel aout gays having sex with children?
Show me doc where god and Christ said homosexuality was wrong and you can't use the republican play book, the NIV.

The other statement is just more proof of your insanity.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#404 Feb 16, 2013
Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Show me WAAT where satan and your dad said that you were not gay and you can't use liberal play books and the NAMBLA chronicles.
The other statement is just further proof that you are a paranoid delusion idiot and think that all posters are Mods and are in your closet. Idiot. You are a mentally sick freak.
hey doc, isnt it your NAMBLA meeting night? you're late! Hurry.. the pedos are waitin for you, their leader!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#406 Feb 16, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
[/quote]
<><
Ever hear the phrase nature or nurture? Where are all those medical studies which prove the assertions you are making? Tick tock.
><>< <>< <>< <><
[QUOTE who="Phd One Million 1"]<quoted text>Have you ever heard the phrase nature or nuture? If so, did you read the APA findings that there is no studies to support nature as a cause. Have you read the Simon Levay studies that show that there is no sexual orientation in animals. Where is your evidence. Tick tock. Cookoo.
<><
Are you talking to me? If so I made no assertions which requires evidence. Were you calling someone Cookoo?
Bud Wiser

Modesto, CA

#409 Feb 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Forgive these people LORD for they have no idea to understand wrong from right.

Show them the light Father so they to may walk with the LORD instead of Satan........
Are you sayin satan walks with the Lord and we should take satan's place?

You sound kinda cornfused.

I unnerstand right from wrong an ain't takin satan's place no matter how you tempt me.
No way no how, you smooth talkin serpent.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#412 Feb 17, 2013
Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>They don't want to know.
talkin to yourself again 'doc'?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#414 Feb 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, like your frucking opinion matters to me......I'm so frightened by your lame azz threats......lol!!!
Nothing will save you from the greatest sins you commit every day......BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE AS YOU DO.....and against those who have a different sexual orientation as you.
Remember, one's religious beliefs are nothing more than a choice and one day......that choice may not be as protected as it is right now!!!
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"

Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Location hidden

#415 Feb 18, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop gnashing your teeth and whining like a baby already. Stay away from the furnace too.
You've been warned.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Location hidden

#416 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
He's or she's a troll. Nothing more. Not a Christian, not a fundie, just a troll.
There's nothing Christ nor God said that was against homosexuality and for those of us who don't believe in the Christian god, it's irrelevant.
Romans 1 "reprobate mind" "men with men" "God gave them up"

Your little decaying town won't hide you from God's angels. They will find you.

Location hidden

#417 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me doc where god and Christ said homosexuality was wrong and you can't use the republican play book, the NIV.
The other statement is just more proof of your insanity.
Leviticus 20:13 (NASB)
13 ~'If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#418 Feb 18, 2013
Ooops we are missing some posts again. Poor Dr demented
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#420 Feb 18, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one verse, just one verse, where God and Jesus(who was sent to uphold Gods laws) said it is okay for a man to lie with a man as acceptable. There are many verses that say its straight out wrong in the eyes of God.

It no where says for a man to leave his parents house and be together with another man, so they can become one.

When the bible says be fruitful and multiply, it is only possible for a man and woman to do that act.

God, Jesus, and Paul repeatedly spoke against sexual immorality, which homosexuality falls under.

Like I said earlier, if its sexual immorality for straight male/female to go from one partner to the next out side of marriage, that same sexual immorality will apply to homosexuals as well. Homosexuals do not get a free pass to sleep with who they please, while heterosexuals will be accountable for their actions...IT IS SEXUAL IMMORALITY...PERIOD and it applies to gay and straight.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#421 Feb 18, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO know Christ overturned the bingo tables and whipped the gamblers out of His Fathers house, don't you?
Sell donuts.
bingo tables and gamblers? that's not what my bible says

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#422 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned.
Puhleeze, your prophesies are delusions and are irrelevant.

Location hidden

#423 Feb 18, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Puhleeze, your prophesies are delusions and are irrelevant.
Not mine.

Ezekiel 33:1 (NKJV)
1 Again THE WORD OF THE LORD came to me, saying,

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#424 Feb 18, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, why'd you go and say that? Burning fundies should smell rather pleasant to God, don't ya think? I mean maybe not to the neighbors, but a good dose of Febreeze should hopefully fix that.......ewww, lol!!!
That's right! Their god is into those human BBQ on an alter for the smell of it or to prove their loyalty. Betcha none of these fundies would offer up their kids if their god asked them to. Sick!!!!!!!!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#425 Feb 18, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mine.
Ezekiel 33:1 (NKJV)
1 Again THE WORD OF THE LORD came to me, saying,
You hearing voices?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The post count of Dollarsbill 7 min NDanger 25
NEW King James Bile to restore Gods name, Jehov... (Jan '14) 40 min Mike 15
“Stop telling God what to do, Albert!” 45 min COOTERDOG 212
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 48 min hypocrite 999
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 49 min Sundog512 3,126
I'm looking for my wife, the one god has for me? 51 min tty 25
Christian Women ! The Bible Hates You (Jul '08) 54 min true 136
What's Dumber than a Catholic who doesn't ... 57 min COOTERDOG 202
Being Ready ? 1 hr Theoneandonly 229
Evoution Frauds 1 hr Theoneandonly 1,570