How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3581 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
No, gay propaganda is when you gays claim that you are born gay, when science has proven that you are not. No, gay propaganda is when you try to distort the Bible, which you must explain as to how you see that as gay rights.
No, gay rights is not lying about conversion therapy, when the APA president says that it works.
No, you are obsessed because you are worried about the straight man and woman lifestyle, you know children and marriage, and you are trying to get straight votes.
If you were not obsessed and tending to our lives and our children, the vote would be 99% for straights 1% for gays. You see, you are the one obsessed, you need us straights.
So, liar, how does a gay become saved when other gays, you, are telling them that they do not need to be saved from their gay sin and you lie and tell them they can't change.
Once, again, you misquote the scripture...It says get the log out of your eyes, so you can see the speck in Gundee's eyes. Son, the log has long been out of my eyes, so I can clearly see the speck and logs in yours.
Also, most of us are not temple Jewish religious leaders, we are Christians. So, after Acts, when Jesus gave many the holy spirit and they became born again and Christians, when did Jesus speak to religious leaders??????? Hint: Never.
Please read what Jesus said about the way that some men are born. And if you disagree, then I suggest that you take it up with him, especially since you seem to be relentlessly obsessed with homosexuality.

Location hidden

#3582 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Did you mean "sad"....well, how cute, you got to this point and stumbled on the word "sad".
What's wrong, your gay obsession does not have a scientific scholarly answer for Cummings exposing your lie?
This is what you ignored:
St Black Pope wrote:
You should focus on statements from Dr. Nicholas Cummings. What is funny is that I know that you do not know who he is and that is sad.
Maybe, just maybe, by now, you know that Dr. Cummings is the former APA president and he says that all this gay crap in the APA is nonscientific but gay political correctness. He says that gays can change from gay to straight and he has the results to prove it.
By the way, gundee, I do not need others to chime in, I can wipe the floor with you with truth and science. Don't get butt hurt, your posts are 5 years old and already debunked.
Once again, you do wish to debate, but rather engage in juvenile behavior because you cannot have your way. Whoops, I apologize ... to juveniles that is!

Location hidden

#3583 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Omniscient? You are dumb. God is a father and a teacher. I know that your desperation causes you to lie and be confused. Thje scripture says that the Lord God "had" made...past tense.
18 The Lord God said,“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.
But for Adam[f] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
What God the Father was teaching his son was that bestiality, like homosexuality is not suitable, and that only bone of man's bone, woman is suitable.
So, gay person, why wouldn't man rule over woman. Does not Jesus, a man, rule over the church? Does a man rule over his hands, his feet, his eyes, and his stomach, well perhaps if you did then you would know that shellfish is not good for you and neither is pork.
Of course, abominations can occur with humans, but where does the Bible ever mention homosexual or heterosexual relations? Hint: It does not, it simply calls homosexuality an abomination of man's nature.
I apologize that my other post went way over your head. So, I will explain it this way. The God who created man alone said that it was not good for him to be alone, right? So, wouldn’t an omniscient God have known this before He created man? And please know that you do not have to answer this question, especially if it is too confusing for you, especially if this might make you wonder if the God that you worship might have been created by man.

Location hidden

#3584 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Yungun, a bunny is a young rabbit. Like children are not adults. Ponies are not adult horses. No, Easter is not a Christian practice and you will not find it anywhere promoted in the KJV or any other Bible.
Wow! Please know that young rabbits are called kittens, not bunnies. And here is what your KJV bibles says about Easter, i.e.,“And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people”(Acts 12:4).
St Black Pope wrote:
So, please explain to me why you do not let your wife have sex with all the men in the neighborhood? Jealous? Would you divorce her if she got pregnant with all these men? Vengeful.
Wow! Please get the log out of your own eye, and then ask the question of yourself, if you would be so kind.
St Black Pope wrote:
Oh, young foolish gay, just stop. It is clear that God made Eve,not Eve, Susie, and Jane. God could have also said, "Of all the animals you are free to marry each one, but I make you woman to bear you children". But, he did not. He could have also said "Adam, it is good for your to poke a man in the butt, so you are free to marry Bob and take him as your second wife to Eve." But, he did not.
You know, and I say this with the utmost respect, but from your posts, I have now gathered that your circumference of awareness is very limited.
St Black Pope wrote:
In fact, according to the Bible, and even historical records, what is the oldest recorded monogamous marriage which included a man and a man??? Duh????

1 corinthians 6
18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
Concerning Married Life
7 Now for the matters you wrote about:“It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.
Again, you are quoting Paul instead of Jesus, right? But here is a newsflash for you: The origins of a monogamous marriage as it is practiced today did not begin with your holy bible, but rather with the Roman Empire. But then again, I trust that this, too, is not over your head, especially since you are hampered by a very limited circumference of awareness, right?

Location hidden

#3585 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Perhaps, you should go back to school and become educated. Show me one sentence in either Prop 8 or DOMA which mentions homosexuality or pedophilia?
St Black Pope wrote:
So, how is Prop 8 about the legal right for homosexuals couples to marry in CA, where DOMA is about the legality of not affording federal rights and benefits.
Yes, you are gay, because all you did was state the gay opposition to them not what they are.
Now, gay child, this is Prop 8: "Only marriages between a man and a woman are recognized in California." It is about the constitutional definition of marriage, which is the state DOMA.
DOMA is the federal recognition of marriage as man and woman, and a spouse as the opposite sex partner. It says that no state will be forced to recognize marriages outside of this paradigm in other states.
Prop 8 and DOMA are about the definition of marriages, which have held the course of time, and duration for our 10,000 year history on planet earth. BY the way, Prop 22 was the California 2002 initiative which defined marriage as between a man a woman, Prop 8 just simply added the definition to the STATE constitution.
You can compare your support of pedophilia, incest and bestiality to carpet baggers who supported the civil rights movement, but you only prove that you are a gay white. Irony is that the biggest hate group against blacks and black gays are white gays. The same white gays who opposed integration in the 60s and practice it throughout the gay community.(Cited from black gays and gay writers; gay hate for blacks is at pre-60s level)
With all due respect, your very limited circumference of awareness is frightening, especially if you believe that this earth is only 10,000 years old. At any rate, please know that Prop 8 banned homosexual marriage and DOMA was created to deny federal benefits to married homosexual couples . But if you believe that these two cases are only about defining a marriage, then I most respectfully ask,“Did this have anything to do with homosexuals?”

“There Is One Truth! Jesus!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3586 Apr 14, 2013
Those who are born homosexual and therefore there sexuality is based on genetics and/or a chemical makeup that occurred before birth. Anyone who says gays can't be born gay needs their head examined. Ask yourselves if you chose to be heterosexual. In other words, did you say to yourselves, Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, I chose straight or gay? Of course not. You knew you were either straight or gay by who you were attracted to by nature.

Thus, gay people can be Christians!

Whether homosexuality can be cured or not does not mean a person was born straight, but chose gay.

Stop the nonsense!
Uncircumcised Philistine

Jackson, GA

#3587 Apr 14, 2013
-God Made man for woman and the only way for one to be fruitful and multiply is between a man and woman ...PERIOD...there is no way around from this command of God other than a male/female relationship.

Genesis 1:27-28
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them,“Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

-Once again confirm that God made man for woman,
Genesis 2:18
18 And the Lord God said,“It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

-Once again confirmed what Gods definition of what a relationship leading to marriage is, so this clearly goes against homosexuality for all those that try to say the bible doesnt speak against homosexuality.

Genesis 2:24
24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

So a gay Christian is someone living outside the will of God. God made man for woman and there is no twisting and flipping of scriptures around this.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3588 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>In America, not one religious founded state became a slave state.
There are no "religious founded states" in America. There are no Christian states, no Jewish states, no Muslim or Hindu or Shinto states.

Now if you're talking about states that acknowledged God in their constitutions, that's a different story.

The following states acknowledge God in their constitutions: Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, South Carolina, Massachusetts,
Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Louisiana>
Interestingly, all the states I just listed were slave states.

Checkmate, moron.
little lamb

Australia

#3589 Apr 14, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
Those who are born homosexual and therefore there sexuality is based on genetics and/or a chemical makeup that occurred before birth. Anyone who says gays can't be born gay needs their head examined. Ask yourselves if you chose to be heterosexual. In other words, did you say to yourselves, Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, I chose straight or gay? Of course not. You knew you were either straight or gay by who you were attracted to by nature.
Thus, gay people can be Christians!
Whether homosexuality can be cured or not does not mean a person was born straight, but chose gay.
Stop the nonsense!
Sexual orientation , is a choice..its the same with pedophilia, it is a sexual deviant act ..that gets to be a habit that becomes addictive.
little lamb

Australia

#3590 Apr 14, 2013
Because.. Sexual orientation , is a choice..its the same with pedophilia, it is a sexual deviant act ..that gets to be a habit that becomes addictive.

A practicer of such deviant behavior can not be a Christian..unless they repent and come under obedience by faith to Christ Jesus.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3591 Apr 14, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am a heterosexual.
Ok

Location hidden

#3592 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>If you loved the test, then you would follow the rules. Who said anything about your perception of harm, between two consenting adults with same sex coupling. Sorry, no legal benefits to gay same sex coupling.
First of all, who the hell gave you the authority to make up "rules"?

You're an egocentric blowhard.

And second, there are hundreds of legal benefits that married couples receive which are denied to people in civil unions.

That's why same-sex couples are fighting for the right to marry, and because it is a civil rights issue they will prevail.

Sorry, but same-sex marriage will soon become the law of the land. Don't like it? Too bad.

Location hidden

#3593 Apr 14, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its God who defines marriage and not man.
And in the beginning its always been male and female.
Marriage between sister and brother continued until the Law...
The Law brought brother and sister marriage to an end..because in the wisdom and knowledge of God , the genetic weaknesses would cause trouble ..He knew that , men didn't .
It can happen also in animals with too much interbreeding..
We are commanded to keep the marriage bed honorable...its not to be perverted for lustful desires of immoral people.
Sorry, but God never defined marriage.

As for the rest of your post, did you actually read it before posting it?

If God defines marriage, and if incestusuos marriage was once acceptable to God then became unacceptable, you just basically asserted that God changes his mind.

Which means he doesn't always get it right the first time.

Which means he isn't much of a god!

That's how I and know your God doesn't exist - because no matter how you define him you contradict yourself.

You might as well pray to a five-sided square.

Location hidden

#3594 Apr 14, 2013
TYPO: "incestuous"

Location hidden

#3595 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>So, a "rat dropping" is simply a legal term which can be changed to mean whatever people want it to mean, same sex coupling.
So, pedophilia is a legal term which can be changed to mean "homosexual". So,based on your assertion then homosexual coupling means a rat dropping pedophile.
You're really ignorant. There's no point in arguing with someone as stupid and bigoted as you.
Uncircumcised Philistine

Jackson, GA

#3596 Apr 14, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but God never defined marriage.
As for the rest of your post, did you actually read it before posting it?
If God defines marriage, and if incestusuos marriage was once acceptable to God then became unacceptable, you just basically asserted that God changes his mind.
Which means he doesn't always get it right the first time.
Which means he isn't much of a god!
That's how I and know your God doesn't exist - because no matter how you define him you contradict yourself.
You might as well pray to a five-sided square.
GOD ALWAYS DEFINED MARRIAGE

-God Made man for woman and the only way for one to be fruitful and multiply is between a man and woman ...PERIOD...there is no way around from this command of God other than a male/female relationship.

27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them,“Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

18 And the Lord God said,“It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him.”

-Once again confirmed what Gods definition of what a relationship leading to marriage is, so this clearly goes against homosexuality for all those that try to say the bible doesnt speak against homosexuality.

24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

So a gay Christian is someone living outside the will of God. God made man for woman and there is no twisting and flipping of scriptures around this.

Location hidden

#3597 Apr 14, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Because.. Sexual orientation , is a choice..its the same with pedophilia, it is a sexual deviant act ..that gets to be a habit that becomes addictive.
A practicer of such deviant behavior can not be a Christian..unless they repent and come under obedience by faith to Christ Jesus.
If sexual orientation is a choice, then explain how people born with both sets of genitals chose their sexual orientation.

What's that? You never heard of anyone born with both sets of genitals?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/intersex-sp...

Now that you know that people like that exist, why would your God make someone that way?

Clearly you're ignorant, bigoted, and quite stupid.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3598 Apr 14, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
-God Made man for woman and the only way for one to be fruitful and multiply is between a man and woman ...PERIOD...
Not for long.

Researchers in Japan have shown for the first time that female mice can reproduce without help from the other half of the species. Although embryos from mice and other mammals have been created in the past without using any DNA from males, this was the first time an offspring was born. All offspring will be female.

A world without men could happen and they would still have genetic diversity.

Location hidden

#3599 Apr 14, 2013
Since all the Christian bigots in this forum believe that marriage can only be between a man and a woman, they discriminate against intersexed people.

Intersex isn't a lifestyle choice, it's a fact of birth.

Denying intersexed people the right to marry is abhorrent, intolerable, and un-American.

You simple-minded Christian fundie bigots are reprehensible pieces of filth.

Location hidden

#3600 Apr 14, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD ALWAYS DEFINED MARRIAGE
Did your God make intersexed people?

They are both male AND female.

Why would you forbid them the right to marry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 3 min oxbow 40
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 min Taranis 320
judgment coming to america 7 min oxbow 41
If The Pope Were American 54 min oxbow 34
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 58 min oxbow 1,064
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr oxbow 1,106
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr oxbow 22
Another one joins our team ! 13 hr oxbow 63
More from around the web