How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3515 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Genesis 2:24-28, man and woman; Matthews 5:17-19 (I think) Jesus, man and woman.
1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication let every man have his own wife; and let every woman have her own husband.
Golly, bub, no "zakar" here. Perhaps you are a rabbit or fish?
No, I am neither a rabbit nor a fish, for both of these animals symbolize a part of Christianity, e.g., the Easter rabbit and the fish symbol on the car bumpers and trucks of many Christians, right?

At any rate, since you are stuck on this “one man and one woman” bandwagon, then perhaps, you can explain why your friend Paul saw it necessary to make one of the qualifications for being a bishop to be the husband of one wife. You see, contrary to what you have chosen to believe, polygamy was permitted, rather than prohibited. In fact, one of your God’s commandments addressed what a man who had more than one wife was supposed to do. But then again, since this refutes your one man and one woman argument, I guess you would rather ignore and discard it as though it did not exist, right?

And if you disagree, here is your God’s commandment that specifically gives instruction to and Israelite man who had children by two wives (not one wife):

“If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his”(Deu 21:15-17, KJV).

Location hidden

#3516 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Actually, I could care less what you do in private and alone, but you want us to accept your deviancy and for that, you have no right.
Once again, I am a happy married heterosexual male who have four beautiful children with my wife. On the other hand, I am secure enough in my own sexuality to defend the rights of those who orientation differs from mine.
St Black Pope wrote:
Also, what does marriage have to do with whether homosexuality is prohibited, which it is?
In case you did not know, the Supreme Court heard two cases last month regarding marriage and homosexuality.
St Black Pope wrote:
As for me and God, if you do not like the laws of this land, then there are airplanes leaving this country hourly.
Well, I suggest that you board one of those planes, especially after the Supreme Court rule on the side of the LBGT community in June.
St Black Pope wrote:
God wrote the Bible for Jews and Christians, who are all of the blood of the Israelites, if you disagree and choose to follow Baal then you should just do that and stop trying to justify your back alley sex by using the Bible.
Wow! Unlike you, I do not need a jealous and revengeful God to dictate what I can and cannot do, with all due respect.
St Black Pope wrote:
I could care less what one of your gay psychiatrists claim, so why do you care what the Bible says? Guilt and shame?
Once again, your red herring argument about my sexuality is laughable. Furthermore, it is not so much that I care about what your plagiarized bible says, but rather I care about how so many self-righteous bigots and hypocrites falsely use the bible to proclaim and justify their hatred toward a group of people whom they consider inferior. After all, as 53-year old Black man who was raised up in the South, I know the feeling.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3522 Apr 13, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, I am a happy married heterosexual male who have four beautiful children with my wife. On the other hand, I am secure enough in my own sexuality to defend the rights of those who orientation differs from mine.
<quoted text>
In case you did not know, the Supreme Court heard two cases last month regarding marriage and homosexuality.
<quoted text>
Well, I suggest that you board one of those planes, especially after the Supreme Court rule on the side of the LBGT community in June.
<quoted text>
Wow! Unlike you, I do not need a jealous and revengeful God to dictate what I can and cannot do, with all due respect.
<quoted text>
Once again, your red herring argument about my sexuality is laughable. Furthermore, it is not so much that I care about what your plagiarized bible says, but rather I care about how so many self-righteous bigots and hypocrites falsely use the bible to proclaim and justify their hatred toward a group of people whom they consider inferior. After all, as 53-year old Black man who was raised up in the South, I know the feeling.
"On the other hand, I am secure enough in my own sexuality to defend the rights of those who orientation differs from mine."
This sentence from your post says it all about homophobic fundies.
It states everything those fundies are not!

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3525 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea if your mother was a Christian, I do know that you proved that I do know your kind. You disrespect your mom and call her beliefs junk. So, whose parent's teachings did you prefer? The guy who did drugs, the girl who got pregnant, or the kids who were killed during a drunk driving accident on a school night while partying? You were an unruly and rebellious kid and your hatred for your mom's rules is evident. My parents never has to hunt me down. If they told me to be home at 10 am and the other kids were out until 12 am, I was home at 10 pm. Why, these were the parents that God gave me to obey and if I could not obey my parents who I have seen, I could not love or obey my Father God, whom I have yet to see.
If you are content with your behavior towards your mom, who labored to give you life, then that is between you and your own conscience. At least for now.
I was proven my point of how Christian parents can be over protective with deprivation.
You said that I was lying,that I didn't grow up like this.
So I took you step by step,in summary,of me being not allowed to watch certain TV shows,not allowed to listen to heavy metal or hard rock and when it was discovered that I was listening to them my cassette tapes were confiscated and destroyed,posters of rock bands were taken down off my bedroom walls and before all that happened I wasn't allowed to have certain toys to play with and there were certain video games that I wasn't allowed to have or play and I told you what was her reasoning to deprive me of these things and take away things of mine because in her mind they were "ungodly" and they were "straight out of hell".
I was made to go to church when I wanted to stay home with my dad who later on became a Christian himself after my brother went into the Army.
There is nothing false or fictional about what I went thru with as a child growing up,I did indeed,lived thru this yet I now understand why.
However,to come on here not knowing me from Adam and tell me that I didn't live thru things when I know that I did is just you being arrogantly stupid and even you know that was very arrogantly stupid of you.

Location hidden

#3528 Apr 14, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
On the other hand, I am secure enough in my own sexuality to defend the rights of those who orientation differs from mine.
par five wrote:
This sentence from your post says it all about homophobic fundies. It states everything those fundies are not!
Yes, it is really sad that there are (in my humble opinion) a large number of Eddie Long hypocrites that are posting on this forum. Although I respect the right of Christians to oppose homosexual behaviors based on their moral and religious beliefs, as well as their upbringing, I stand in opposition of anyone being denied their human rights just because people disagree with their sexual orientation. On the other hand, I am pleased to see that more and more heterosexuals are actually joining forces with the homosexual community in an effort to right this injustice that they have had to endure for so many years. In fact this joining together reminds me of a quote from Dr. King, who said,“In the end, I will not remember the words of my enemies, but the silence of my friends.

Location hidden

#3529 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Since, you do not know Jesus and you reject him, how would you know.
How do you like this one?"
John 8:44
King James Version (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jesus directed this quote to the self-righteous religious leaders and hypocrites who were proclaiming the very same thing many of you Christians emulate today.
St Black Pope wrote:
You are right, I am going to have to learn to be more painfully direct.
Why not? It appears that it is the modern-day Christian thing to do, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
NO, he was calling the self righteous religious leaders unbelievers.
Please know that Jesus condemned self-righteous religious leader more than anyone else in the entire bible. Perhaps, this is why many of you Christians often quote Paul instead of Jesus.
St Black Pope wrote:
Well, actually your science is validated by shoe salesmen. I know that went over your head. Here is the point, so called Biblical scholars are like foreigners who try to tell Chinese educated scholarly native people what the heck their language means.
Thanks for making me chuckle. After all, biblical scholarship must have escaped you.
St Black Pope wrote:
Also, your posts are simply regurgitated gay lies, from gay dudes who have posted this nonsense in an attempt to justify their own lustful sins. In fact, I have read the exact same posts from many of you gays.
Well, perhaps, you should read some of the writings of John L. McKenzie, who is a renowned biblical scholar. In fact, in his book, Dictionary of the Bible, he specifically addressed some of the biblical fables.
St Black Pope wrote:
You should focus on statements from Dr. Nicholas Cummings. What is funny is that I know that you do not know who he is and that is sad.
No, what is really said is your hypocritical obsession with homosexuality.

Location hidden

#3530 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Actually, based on your interpretation of the Bible, I interpret that you are a single gay white man who needs to justify his sex.
Here you go again with this red herring argument.
St Black Pope wrote:
Why should I believe that you are a black married straight male, since you do not believe the obvious statements in the Bible that homosexuality is an abomination and you quote gay propaganda from gays.
With all due respect, you should have learned by now that I am not at all concern with what you believe. And please know that I do not live my life based on unsubstantiated belief systems, but rather based on logic, reasoning, and making sound judgment.
St Black Pope wrote:
Obviously, you do not know that the Supreme court heard two marriages cases which have nothing to do with homosexuality.
If you are saying that Prop 8 and DOMA had nothing to do with homosexuality, then I highly recommend that you do so additional research. Perhaps, you will then find that Prop 8 is about the legal right for homosexual couples to marry in CA, whereas the DOMA is about legality of not affording federal rights and benefits to homosexual couples who are already married.
St Black Pope wrote:
They had to do with defining marriage and the perversion to include same sex incest couples and polygamist who are in love.
Please see my previous comment.
St Black Pope wrote:
Unlike you I do not need to lie about God and the Bible, and if God is jealous and revengeful then why lie and claim that he is not opposed to homosexuality.
Wow! Please know that the bible says that God is jealous and revengeful. In fact, it even says that God name is Jealous.
St Black Pope wrote:
Why, are you a pimp and you pimp your wife and children for sex or do you just watch and let men have both your wife and children?
Please ask yourself this same question regarding your wife and children, especially if you do not believe that it is disrespectful.
St Black Pope wrote:
No disrespect, but why would you care, unless you were jealous and vengeful.
Once again, it not about my caring, but rather about disclosing what your bible says.
St Black Pope wrote:
After all, you do not own your wife or children, and they should be free to do whatever they want, even in that house you live in. It can't be your house, because then you would be possessive.
Wow! I had hoped that you would be able to keep our discourse at a heightened level. However, it appears that since your claims are unsubstantiated, you would rather result to personal attacks about one’s family. Thankfully, I am way beyond your red herring tactic.

Location hidden

#3531 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Perhaps, if you are really black, you should have boarded a plane instead of whining about Jim Crow laws, white only bathrooms and segregation.
Again, your red herring tactics are becoming laughable. In fact, this response makes me question if you are really Black.
St Black Pope wrote:
Also, if all you got is a hope and a whim for results in June, which have not happened since 1996, then perhaps you should go to Afghanistan or Ghana.
Once again, I look forward to SCOTUS voting for equality in June, just like it did in 1954.
St Black Pope wrote:
Too bad you have failed to read the SCOTUS inquiries regarding the Prop 8 and DOMA case, which further proves that you are a gay white male, because you gays ignore the facts so you can yell discrimination.
When you claimed that “the Supreme court heard two marriages cases which have nothing to do with homosexuality,” I could no longer take your comment serious.
St Black Pope wrote:
Actually, bigot blacks if anything are superior in many respects.
Wow! You cannot be serious, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
Black African immigrants succeed at a rate for superior to all other groups, including white citizens.
If I may very respectfully ask,“What specific Black African immigrants are you referring to?” The reason that I ask because I trust that you are not referring to my ancestors who arrived here as slaves by calling them immigrants.
St Black Pope wrote:
I know that you do not think we are foolish enough to think that gays are a group, if so, how so.
Gays are a group of people who share the same sexual orientation and/or preference.
St Black Pope wrote:
You see, gays include bisexuals and transsexuals and both of these behaviors are inclusive of heterosexuals.
Please elaborate on this statement, if you would be so kind.
St Black Pope wrote:
It sounds like you want us to see your gay behavior as superior to incest couples, polygamist and pedophiles. Just not going to happen.
Again, you red herring about my sexuality is laughable. At any rate, trying to associate gay rights with unlawful acts is likewise laughable.
St Black Pope wrote:
Son, it is you with the red herring argument, since I have never claimed that your behavior was group classified.
Wow! I am a heterosexual male, which is in fact classifies me as belonging to a group based on my behavior.

Location hidden

#3532 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
In fact, you are pissed because it is not categorized as a "suspect class."
Once again, this is another one of your red herring arguments.
St Black Pope wrote:
Besides, if you were not gay, then how does a man's private bedroom anal sex habits become your business?
Please know that it is not a man’s private bedroom that concerns me, but rather his civil rights outside his bedroom.
St Black Pope wrote:
In fact, unless you gays want it to be public, then marriage is not your concern.
Wow, anther red herring about my sexuality! At any rate, I will respond to the comment by making a quote from the letter that Dr. King wrote while incarcerated in a Birmingham jail, i.e.,“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
St Black Pope wrote:
You keep thinking that we use the Bible to justify hate and bigotry and we will look at the evidence and conclude that you are gay.
No, I do not think that everyone use the bible to justify their hatred and bigotry toward the LBGT community. In fact, I think that people have to not accept homosexual behavior, as well as teach their children not to accept it based on their moral or religious views and/ beliefs. On the other hand, when their views and beliefs infringe upon the legal rights of homosexuals, then I will stand with the homosexuals every time, just like many Whites stood with Blacks during the Civil Rights Movements. And just like those Whites were called “N” lovers, I realized that my sexuality will be challenged, just as you have repeatedly done so on this thread.
St Black Pope wrote:
I mean, if you can ignore science which says that homosexuality is a socialized conditioned environmental behavior, which is what sin is, then we can look at the obvious reason for your delusion, you being gay.
Wow! Please cite the peer-reviewed empirical evidence that will substantiate your science claim, if you would be so kind.

Location hidden

#3533 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
Of course, I disagree, I see your confusion. Sorry, it is a bunny, an Easter bunny, which is pagan and not Christian. You are indeed confused, and you have confused religion dogma with Christianity and biblical text.
Wow! Please know that a bunny is just a nickname for a rabbit. However, not only do I agree that rabbit/bunnies have pagan origins but also Easter is pagan as well. And if I remember correctly, Easter is explicitly mentioned in your KJV bible, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
No, my confused soul, God simply addressed the customs of the nations and then addressed them with the law.
What?“Are you now suggesting that God created a polygamy law after man decided to have more than one wife,” if you do not mind my asking?
St Black Pope wrote:
For man comes to God with his sins and imperfections, which is why man can not save himself.
So, please explain to me why man needs to go to your revengeful and jealous God in order to save himself, if you would be so kind.
St Black Pope wrote:
This is too easy.
Do tell!
St Black Pope wrote:
Oh, you hypocrite, if you gays believed in polygamy, then you would be requesting the right to same sex polygamy since promiscuity and multiple sex partners are common among gays.
Another red herring! At any rate, I do not recall reading about gays advocating polygamy. Further, the last time I checked, promiscuity and multiple sex partners are common among heterosexuals, right? But then again, I am not surprise that you make such a hypocritical statement, with all due respect.
St Black Pope wrote:
"16: But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way. 17: Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold" (Deut. 17).
Notice the three "shall nots," multiply horses, multiply wives, multiply silver and gold. Solomon is often sited as proof for the practice of polygamy being right, but Solomon was wrong in all three areas. Solomon had a vast number of horses; he had riches unparallel; and seven hundred wives (I Kgs. 4: 26; Eccl. 1-10; I Kgs. 11: 3). Hence, to use the example of Solomon and his seven hundred wives to argue for polygamy is an example of how simplistically a subject can be approached and dialectically presented.
Perhaps, you should delve deeper before you offer this surface reading response. In other words, the reason kings were prohibited from taking many wives was because these wives might convince them to start believing in other gods. In fact, this is the same reason why Paul made one of the qualifications for being a church leader was to be the husband of one wife. However, this did not in any way exclude polygamy in the biblical days.

Location hidden

#3534 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
The ideal marriage, according to God. The very first marriage, Adam and Eve, in many ways serves as a prototype, if you will. Notice that God knew that it was not good that Adam be alone and God provided for Adam a "help meet" (counter part that was a complement to Adam, Gen. 2: 18). Observe how God did not simply provide another man, but for Adam God made woman, the "glory of the man" (Gen. 2: 18ff., I Cor. 11: 7ff.).
Well, if you would actually read your bible carefully, you might find that after the Lord God said that it was not good for a man to be alone and that He would make him a help meet, he did not create Eve, but rather animals that He brought to Adam for him to name, although He had not yet made a help meet for Adam. But what I find to be very interesting is that He is the one who made Adam alone to begin with, right? And if so, His statement of man being alone suggests that He was not omniscient, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
Hence, same sex marriage is not part of God’s arrangement for the marriage bond (see Rom. 1: 22ff.). Moreover, appreciate the fact that when God instituted marriage, it was one man and one woman (Gen. 2). If polygamy is the "ideal," as some are teaching, why, then, did not God create Eve, Sue, Jane, etc. for Adam?
Wow! Was it in God’s play for a man to rule over a woman? And if not, then you might want to confer with God as it relates to what He said at Gen 3:16, i.e.,“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”
St Black Pope wrote:
Some of the most beautiful teaching relative to the intimacy and duration of marriage resides in Malachi 2.
And another teaching resides at Deu 24:1-4, right? And please note that it was an abomination for a man to remarry his divorced wife if she had remarried and divorced another man. Thus, we can clearly see that an abomination can appear within heterosexual relationships, too, right?

Location hidden

#3535 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
How odd that you are a sound bite of gay propaganda.
If you call gay rights propaganda, then I see that you are actually trying to suppress their rights.
St Black Pope wrote:
How come I must be obsessed with homosexuality, and why should I worry about shellfish, the Sabbath, etc. when gays pick and choose.
You’re obsessed because you are very concerned about their lifestyle, rather than attending to your own. And the reason you should worry about shellfish, the Sabbath, etc., is because your God commanded you what you could eat and when you could not work. And since many of your fellow Christians are totally ignoring and discarding God’s commandments regarding these issues, perhaps, you should spend more time trying to save them, as opposed to trying to impose your belief system on those who do not agree with it.
St Black Pope wrote:
Based on what you said, gays should be concerned about incest, bestiality and pedophilia rights.
Well, actually your God supported and defended an incestuous relationship between a man and his biological sister, according to your bible.
St Black Pope wrote:
Gays also should be concerned about polygamy marriages and why AIDS and not leukemia, bone marrow cancer, diabetes, and heart disease?
Why AIDS marches? Let me tell you why. It is because gays are sick and they would rather kill gays and promote sympathy. Did you miss it? Well, here is the point, gays die at a rate twice as high of leukemia, bone marrow cancer, heart disease, and diabetes than AIDS. Did you miss it, not all of them, but each one is at a rate twice as high or more than AIDS.
Dr. Nicholas Cummings, former APA president, he says that gays can be cured and he conducted a number of counseling sessions with the end result being that the gay was no longer gay.
Once again, until you can get the log out of your own eye, you will not be able to see clearly, according to Jesus. And this is why He continuously rebuked the religious leaders as being hypocrites.

Somewhere in Ireland

#3536 Apr 14, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call gay rights propaganda, then I see that you are actually trying to suppress their rights.
<quoted text>
You’re obsessed because you are very concerned about their lifestyle, rather than attending to your own. And the reason you should worry about shellfish, the Sabbath, etc., is because your God commanded you what you could eat and when you could not work. And since many of your fellow Christians are totally ignoring and discarding God’s commandments regarding these issues, perhaps, you should spend more time trying to save them, as opposed to trying to impose your belief system on those who do not agree with it.
<quoted text>
Well, actually your God supported and defended an incestuous relationship between a man and his biological sister, according to your bible.
<quoted text>
Once again, until you can get the log out of your own eye, you will not be able to see clearly, according to Jesus. And this is why He continuously rebuked the religious leaders as being hypocrites.
If I may interrupt to say that over the last few posts you have just wiped the floor with that creature St Black Dope. All he has are perverted fantasies and an ability to lie without stopping for breath. Far from harming the fight for gays to gain equality, I believe people like him are making it easier for others to support the gay community. Decent people do not want to be associated with the kind of hatred and bigotry he and his kind present to the world. I admire your patience and measured approach when dealing with creatures like St Black Dope, although I am ashamed to say I don't have the same kind of patience when it comes to fundies. I would be more inclined to tell him to go f**k himself!

Location hidden

#3537 Apr 14, 2013
par five wrote:
If I may interrupt to say that over the last few posts you have just wiped the floor with that creature St Black Dope. All he has are perverted fantasies and an ability to lie without stopping for breath.
Please feel free to chime in on any discussion that I am engaged. After all, I find it to be somewhat disconcerting how anyone can represent himself (or herself) as being a good tree, yet continuously produce bad fruits.
par five wrote:
Far from harming the fight for gays to gain equality, I believe people like him are making it easier for others to support the gay community.
Yes, I totally agree.
par five wrote:
Decent people do not want to be associated with the kind of hatred and bigotry he and his kind present to the world.
Again, I agree. Please see post #3528.
par five wrote:
I admire your patience and measured approach when dealing with creatures like St Black Dope, although I am ashamed to say I don't have the same kind of patience when it comes to fundies. I would be more inclined to tell him to go f**k himself!
Thank you for your very kind words. On the other hand, I am not at all surprised by his tactics, especially when his comments are often without any merit or substance, in my humble opinion.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3538 Apr 14, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
St Black Pope wrote, " How come I must be obsessed with homosexuality, and why should I worry about shellfish, the Sabbath, etc. when gays pick and choose. "

St Black Pope wrote, " Based on what you said, gays should be concerned about incest, bestiality and pedophilia rights. "

St Black Pope wrote, " Gays also should be concerned about polygamy marriages and why AIDS and not leukemia, bone marrow cancer, diabetes, and heart disease?
Why AIDS marches? Let me tell you why. It is because gays are sick and they would rather kill gays and promote sympathy. Did you miss it? Well, here is the point, gays die at a rate twice as high of leukemia, bone marrow cancer, heart disease, and diabetes than AIDS. Did you miss it, not all of them, but each one is at a rate twice as high or more than AIDS.
Dr. Nicholas Cummings, former APA president, he says that gays can be cured and he conducted a number of counseling sessions with the end result being that the gay was no longer gay. "

Are you a homosexual?

Location hidden

#3539 Apr 14, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
Are you a homosexual?
No, I am a heterosexual.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Location hidden

#3549 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>No, gay propaganda is when you gays claim that you are born gay, when science has proven that you are not. No, gay propaganda is when you try to distort the Bible, which you must explain as to how you see that as gay rights.
No, gay rights is not lying about conversion therapy, when the APA president says that it works.
No, you are obsessed because you are worried about the straight man and woman lifestyle, you know children and marriage, and you are trying to get straight votes.
If you were not obsessed and tending to our lives and our children, the vote would be 99% for straights 1% for gays. You see, you are the one obsessed, you need us straights.
So, liar, how does a gay become saved when other gays, you, are telling them that they do not need to be saved from their gay sin and you lie and tell them they can't change.
Once, again, you misquote the scripture...It says get the log out of your eyes, so you can see the speck in Gundee's eyes. Son, the log has long been out of my eyes, so I can clearly see the speck and logs in yours.
Also, most of us are not temple Jewish religious leaders, we are Christians. So, after Acts, when Jesus gave many the holy spirit and they became born again and Christians, when did Jesus speak to religious leaders??????? Hint: Never.
Now that is where me and you agree,I think.
I don't buy into the belief that a person can be born gay either.
I believe that it is a conscious choice that one makes,however,my position on same-sex marriage has changed.
I don't believe that it is right to deprive them of their right to marry one another even though I dub their sexuality a very repugnant act against the laws of nature yet because that is how I feel about it that does not give me the right to deprive gays and lesbians of seeking out and achieving their own goals and their own happiness.
So,the bottom line here is this,no matter what we believe in or don't believe in or even like or dislike,we are all human who are living under the same sun breathing the same air like everyone else.
As far as I'm concerned,homosexuality was judged a long time ago and this judge has not changed his verdict since then and will not change it now nor ever.
So let the judge of all judges be the one to take care of this and we all tend to our own.

Somewhere in Ireland

#3552 Apr 14, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my gay friend, if he had come close to wiping the floor with me, you would not need to chime in your supported position. No, gay friend, Dr. Nicholas Cummings did the wiping of the floor with you gays, when he exposed your political correctness perversion of the APA, and your rejection of science.
According to the APA president, you can choose not be homosexual and choose to be cured.
As I say to all you rabid fundie freaks who are obsessed with homosexuality, that I realize calling me gay is meant as an insult. Well as a heterosexual I do not take it as an insult, I just put it down to ignorance and bigotry coming from a worthless piece of shit who has a brain? made of the same. Now you may recall in my post to Gundee123 that I said I would be more inclined to tell you to GFY, well guess what, I feel inclined to do so right now, so GFY, but before you do you might want to clean yourself up a piece, that floor wiping you received has made you look an even bigger mess than you already are!

Location hidden

#3554 Apr 14, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I mean those of your own.
There are people of your Catholic faith that has been around a lot longer than you have and they know far more than you do and they also have enough dignity about them selves to act the way a true Catholic suppose to.
Ah yes, the good ol' days of Catholicism - the Crusades, the Inquisitions, and all the other mass murders of people who refused to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ, Prince Of Peace.

You don't get to decide what a true Catholic is, Gary. Nor do you get to demean women because a book of myths and fables told you that women are inferior to men.

Sexist bigots such as you make me sick.

Location hidden

#3555 Apr 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow Satanic links.
First of all, you post links and expect other people to click on them. But you won't do the same when others do it.

There are two reasons why:

1. You're a hypocrite.

2. You're a coward with weak faith. If you REALLY believed your God existed and would keep you from harm, then you'd have no problem following a link to a YouTube video.

But since you refuse to do it for fear of being influenced by Satan then you're inferring that Satan is more powerful than your God.

Which, if that's the case, means that the God you believe in cannot possibly exist. If you define your God as being more powerful than Satan, but refuse to follow a link because you're afraid Satan is more powerful than your God, you basically have just contradicted yourself.

I laugh at those evangelical nutjobs who allow themselves to be bitten by poisonous snakes, then claim they didn't die because God was protecting them. But at least those people honestly believe their own b.s.

You're just a lying coward, and an idiot to boot.

Once again you have proved to everyone here that you really don't believe your God exists after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 min Maverick 808 20,515
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 53 min I love Jesus 98
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2,425
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,555
2000 Year old TOMB OF JESUS and no one speaks a... 2 hr Jesus is 8
Design, Nowhere Evident 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 502
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 4 hr messianic114 453
More from around the web