How can a gay be a Christian??

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3490 Apr 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow Satanic links.
You must do because you wouldn't be on here telling people that they are doomed and that they are going to perish and burn in hell and all that stuff.
Hell,it might just be that you know more about Hell and the eternal like of Fire than God himself does.
Either that or you are trying out to be the new frontman for Twisted Sister so you can sing your favorite Twisted Sister song,"Burn In Hell"

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3491 Apr 13, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You must do because you wouldn't be on here telling people that they are doomed and that they are going to perish and burn in hell and all that stuff.
Hell,it might just be that you know more about Hell and the eternal like of Fire than God himself does.
Either that or you are trying out to be the new frontman for Twisted Sister so you can sing your favorite Twisted Sister song,"Burn In Hell"
Nah, I just know that God said.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#3492 Apr 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief in the worst prison that ever existed is not required for YOUR residency therein. Hope you love NASTY worms.
Mark 9:43-46 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.' 45 And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 46 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'
Would not all you wrongly believe and say is true about God determine where you'll be residing?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3493 Apr 13, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not all you wrongly believe and say is true about God determine where you'll be residing?
I suggest you read the word of God.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3494 Apr 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I just know that God said.
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Don't be too surprised if your own name is not found in the Book of Life that it may be blotted out as well.
I'm not being hateful or displaying ridicule with you about that.
I only say that because I have seen a whole lot of what I
call "Christian cockiness" and very seldom do I really see the humble true love of God expressed thru those who follow him.
Its not all about saving souls before they take that final plunge into the fire.
Its mostly about introducing ALL of what God is and not just dwelling on only one or two specific things like Christians famous war cry about God's wrath & Judgment on the world.
Well what about God's love and mercy and how God is slow to anger and when we ask for his forgiveness for whatever sins we commit he casts them into the sea of forgetfulness?
These are things that I,myself,wouldn't mind wanting to hear about and know about.
However,if you come on here beating your chest and reciting scriptures to attack others then you deserve to get kicked in the teeth because what you are doing is not of God's will but it is the will of your own ego of which has nothing to do with God.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3498 Apr 13, 2013
It's okay, diapersbill. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you. Your participation is not required.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow Satanic links.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3499 Apr 13, 2013
It's not the word of God. It's the word of men pretending they know what God thinks. All of them were jackasses. Kind of like you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you read the word of God.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3500 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know what you believe or from wench it comes, but I do know that much is wrong in your post.
Since, Jesus gave us the Great Commission sharing God's word, not saving souls, is our great commission.
Also, neither your standard nor mine is a requirement for salvation. Not being a cocky Christian is not one of God's standards and being humble is also not a requirement.
You forget or perhaps do not know, God let man try for over 6,000 years to gain his own salvation, but all some got was time in paradise until.......Until what, until the One who can save came, the only one capable of following the law and not sinning. So, our Christian cockiness is in the fact that we were lost and some even more lost than these here, and we reached up and grabbed the hand of Jesus, and whereas we were sinners he was not; whereas we were bad he was was not; whereas we were unworthy he was not; and whereas Jesus is assured or assurance is in him.
I find it odd that many will revere gay proud which assuredly leads to hell, but then they will denounce Christian cockiness in Jesus which assuredly leads to heaven.
Here is the roll call:
1. Moses was considered cocky..Pharoah "Moses, on the day you show your face to me, the first born of all your children will be put to death."
2. King Nebuchadnezzar.."If you do not bow to me, I will put you to death.
3. Jesus was crucified for being cocky..."Pharaoh, but he is telling the people that he is the king, the King of kings. We fear he will try to raise his thrown above yours.
4. John the Baptist was beheaded for being cocky and assured of his salvation.
I do declare....Christians are not cocky enough and many think that fake Christians who defy God and uphold worldliness are humble while they are cocky in defiance to God.
I'm not talking about any character from the Bible nor did I accuse anyone from the Bible of being cocky.
I was referring to these so called Christians who do nothing but fear mongering all the time with this ridiculous obsession of God's wrath and Judgment of theirs.
The same ones who sits on their amen pews with the holier than thou attitude that they have going on of taking delight in chastising and passing down judgment on others as if their own shit doesn't stink.
I realize that not all Christians are this way but the ones who are is the reason why there is such an even more uprising in persecution,bashing and secularism like never before.
You have pastors and evangelists who concerns them selves more about what the government has in store for all of us here on this Earth than what is in store for all of us in Heaven.
You have Christians who are more eager to cast stones than to be willing to forgive.
So much more I have seen that most Christians say and do to drive the lost away from God than what they should to bring them to God.
I grew up around a Christian environment and what was taught to me I can't get it out of my mind no matter what I say,think or do,its embedded there looks like until the very day,the very moment I die.
However,I have also seen a lot of wrong,filthiness and corruption that goes on in the church by those who claim to be Christians yet they have a serpent's tongue with venom that tastes as sweet as honey yet deadly as poison.
I may not have the intelligence to call myself a god or anything that may be recognized as a symbol of supremacy among or above others yet I know what I hear,I know what I see,I know enough.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3501 Apr 13, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about any character from the Bible nor did I accuse anyone from the Bible of being cocky.
I was referring to these so called Christians who do nothing but fear mongering all the time with this ridiculous obsession of God's wrath and Judgment of theirs.
The same ones who sits on their amen pews with the holier than thou attitude that they have going on of taking delight in chastising and passing down judgment on others as if their own shit doesn't stink.
I realize that not all Christians are this way but the ones who are is the reason why there is such an even more uprising in persecution,bashing and secularism like never before.
You have pastors and evangelists who concerns them selves more about what the government has in store for all of us here on this Earth than what is in store for all of us in Heaven.
You have Christians who are more eager to cast stones than to be willing to forgive.
So much more I have seen that most Christians say and do to drive the lost away from God than what they should to bring them to God.
I grew up around a Christian environment and what was taught to me I can't get it out of my mind no matter what I say,think or do,its embedded there looks like until the very day,the very moment I die.
However,I have also seen a lot of wrong,filthiness and corruption that goes on in the church by those who claim to be Christians yet they have a serpent's tongue with venom that tastes as sweet as honey yet deadly as poison.
I may not have the intelligence to call myself a god or anything that may be recognized as a symbol of supremacy among or above others yet I know what I hear,I know what I see,I know enough.
Will you stake your soul on what you said is the truth?

A. yes

B. no

Will you walk your talk?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3502 Apr 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
It's okay, diapersbill. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you. Your participation is not required.
<quoted text>
lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Brusque, Brazil

#3505 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you focus on filthy posting, unless your mind is filled with such? Why not fill your mind with kindness and then post as such?
Is diapersbill of the same spirit you are?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3506 Apr 13, 2013
Kindness?

You mean like telling other posters who don't think like I do that they are going to spend eternity in hell?

Was that the kind of "kindness" you had in mind?
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you focus on filthy posting, unless your mind is filled with such? Why not fill your mind with kindness and then post as such?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Brusque, Brazil

#3507 Apr 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Kindness?
You mean like telling other posters who don't think like I do that they are going to spend eternity in hell?
Was that the kind of "kindness" you had in mind?
<quoted text>
lol
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Brusque, Brazil

#3508 Apr 13, 2013
diapersbill is a retard with demons dwelling within him.

He is demon possessed.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#3509 Apr 13, 2013
Can a gay be a Christian?

Well of course he or she can. All one has to do is suspend all logical and reasonable thought and adopt a holier than though attitude, judge everybody else by your standards for how you think they should live their life, and BOOM!!! you're a Christian.

A person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their gullibility or hypocrisy.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3510 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>What you know, is what you choose to perceive. What I see does not resemble anything that you have post. You said that you grew up in a Christian environment and that it is embedded in your mind, but that is a lie, unless you were taught a lie. Either you are wrong, filthy and corrupt, or you rejected wrong, filthiness and corruption? A person seldom rejects that which they perceive and receive as truth.
Actually it has everything to do with how you are,you don't even know me and you perceive to act like you do.
I come from a Christian home,because of my mother being a devoted Christian as she still is,there were TV shows that I was forbidden to watch,there was music that she didn't want me to listen to and there were even games and toys that I couldn't have.
Why?
Because,she says they were "ungodly","stra ight out of hell"
I was made to go to church as well.
I put up with this junk until I got into high school and even then when I would want to hang out with my friends,my mother would come and hunt me down and bring me back home.
This wasn't your typical parent protecting her child,this went way beyond that.
So to sit there and tell me that I lied about being brought up in a Christian environment and raised by Christians,you don't know me nor do you have a clue as to what I had to go thru with and it doesn't matter if you care or believe me because I was there,I lived it and I know.
Furthermore,if you don't believe that the churches today are corrupt then either you don't want to open your eyes up to see the truth for yourself or else you are part of that corruption.
little lamb

Australia

#3511 Apr 13, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Can a gay be a Christian?
Well of course he or she can. All one has to do is suspend all logical and reasonable thought and adopt a holier than though attitude, judge everybody else by your standards for how you think they should live their life, and BOOM!!! you're a Christian.
A person's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their gullibility or hypocrisy.
A Christian is not allowed to judge or condemn..

We are also to preach the Word of God , and to warn, because we are also not to condone sin..

Because in condoning sin, we are making the statement Jesus died for nothing.

Jesus has come so we may be forgiven our sins and be sanctified and declared righteous by God.

Jesus has also come to save us from the wrath of God..because God purposes to judge the earth in righteousness...and the wicked will be cut off from the earth.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3512 Apr 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
I have done the research and found you Biblically illiterate. Exhibit 1: your posts.
Well, at least in this post, you did not condemn me to hell, right? At any rate, please let's not talk about biblical literacy if you cannot even name the 10 commandments, okay?

Location hidden

#3513 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
First, we have done the research and our source is Jesus.
Well, it’s somewhat odd that most of your comments do not sound anything like Jesus.
St Black Pope wrote:
So, yes it is the Christian thing to do, to call all unbelievers liars, like their father, the devil. Jesus said this and we agree.
Well, since you agree, perhaps, you should be aware that Jesus was calling the self-righteous religious leaders liars, rather than nonbelievers.
St Black Pope wrote:
What is funny is that you do not get that your research is exactly as the ones that come from gay bigot propaganda sites. So, respectfully, is it the gay and heathen thing to lie? Yes.
Well, actually my research is substantiated by biblical scholarship.

Location hidden

#3514 Apr 13, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
If you believe that homosexuality is right because you are gay, then I respect your right to that lie.
I am neither gay, nor have I ever claimed that homosexuality was right or wrong, but rather that homosexuals should have the legal right to love whom they please. You see, it is you who have attempted to use the bible to universally condemn homosexuality, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
But, if you are trying to lie about it using the Bible then I challenge your ignorance and this lie, straight from hell.
With all due respect, many of your previous posts reveal who is really ignorant.
St Black Pope wrote:
Actually, my disapproval or approval of homosexuality, drugs, alcoholism, premarital sex or sin, is irrelevant, because God disapproves of all of these sins.
If God disapproved of premarital sex, then perhaps you can explain why He blessed the offspring of a married man who had impregnated a woman who was not his wife.
St Black Pope wrote:
I do understand your desperation, but if you think that Leviticus is about fertility gods and temple worship, then do you use it to justify sex with your mom, incest, sex with your dog, bestiality, sex with women on their periods, sex with dead people and sex with your gay male teacher?
With all due respect, it appears that you are obsessed with homosexuality. In other words, I trust that you are not another Pastor Eddie Long in the making. At any rate, perhaps, you have used Leviticus to condemn working on the Sabbath, to picket Red Lobster’s restaurants, to insist that people not plant gardens, etc. But then again, it appears that you would rather treat the bible as a lunch time buffet, i.e.,“pick and choose” the parts of the bible that agrees with your belief system, while “ignoring and discarding” the parts that do not, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
I fully understand your lie. If you are saying that Leviticus 18 is for Israelite only, then that means incest, bestiality and pedophilia too. It also means the 10 Commandments, so are you a thief and a murderer too?
Wow! Please know that unlike you, I have no need or desire to conform to a 2,000 year old plagiarized writing that is alleged to be the word from a jealous God of Israel. By the way, murdering people who did not believe in the God of Israel and stealing their land was commanded by the God that you worship, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
God told his people not to defile themselves like the Canaanites did, and when gentiles and Jews become Christians they are to follow these prohibitions.
Once again, your Jealous God murdered people who simply did not believe in Him, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
As God said, when you heathens do these things you desgroy the land and yourselves, so God is also warning you that your sexual sins of homosexuality are the cause of things such as AIDS, HPV, suicides and the destruction of the lands that you live in.
Please know that the diseases that you listed are running rampant within the heterosexual community, too, right?
St Black Pope wrote:
But, I find it funny that you gays have focused on whether Leviticus 18, regarding incest and bestiality are for Israelites and not you, when the issue is marriage.
Once again, if you wish to believe in and live your life by an ancient plagiarized writing, you are free to do so. On the other hand, please do not try to impose your beliefs on those who do not agree with you or your bible. And since you think that the institution of marriage was created by your God, then perhaps, you can explain why women were treated as her husband’s property and given his last name after they were married, just like Black slaves were given the White masters’ last name after they were bought in the institution of slavery.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 39 min Barmsweb 240
The truth is difficult, I understand. 40 min Barmsweb 151
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 44 min Jake999 1,132
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Big Al 2,612
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 hr Big Al 1,920
the essay of mark twain about the jews 7 hr Ben Avraham 52
breath of god, and how we come to light. 9 hr Big Al 68
More from around the web