How can a gay be a Christian??

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3443 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not in the Old Testament?
They got to vote when they burned their bras,damn,I wish I was around to have seen that.
Your reply to me here is a prime example of why I would never actually count on being able to go to you with any question.
I know more than you do.
I will count on those who DO know more than me, and there are many.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3444 Apr 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Your reply to me here is a prime example of why I would never actually count on being able to go to you with any question.
I know more than you do.
I will count on those who DO know more than me, and there are many.
Well,maybe you should listen to them that know more than you do and see what they have to say.
I guarantee you that what they believe and have to say is not what you might want to hear or believe.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3445 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,maybe you should listen to them that know more than you do and see what they have to say.
I guarantee you that what they believe and have to say is not what you might want to hear or believe.
If you mean fundie, nope.
I already know what they believe, hon.
And, I know what they promote..........hatred and bigotry and ignorance and narrow-mindedness.
:)

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3446 Apr 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean fundie, nope.
I already know what they believe, hon.
And, I know what they promote..........hatred and bigotry and ignorance and narrow-mindedness.
:)
No,I mean those of your own.
There are people of your Catholic faith that has been around a lot longer than you have and they know far more than you do and they also have enough dignity about them selves to act the way a true Catholic suppose to.
Why do you think that they exalt Peter and the saints,the virgin Mary and God the father and strive to be closer to them ?
Do you think its all whistles and bells,do you think that they play dress up or does those robes,caps and so forth have a true spiritual meaning behind it?
Everything they say and do is of spiritual and humanitarian value.
I just can't see a whole cathedral full of Catholics eating sour grapes and drinking such bitter water as you do.
Every true Catholic knows that they are not perfect and that they do have faults and hang ups in life,if they didn't then there would be no need to hear confessions and asking for forgiveness.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3447 Apr 12, 2013
It's "who is", fucktard.
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose the idiot that wrote The New Living Translation Bible anyway,Barack Obama?
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3448 Apr 12, 2013
Bollocks.

Scripture is bollocks.

Defenders of twisted scripture are cu*ting morons.
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, that passage is NOT telling slaves to stay slaves, it's instructing slaves to respect their masters.
And secondly, there was no mention of "Christians" in that passage originally. It's a corruption of the original passage that was later added to The WORD.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3449 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people of your Catholic faith that has been around a lot longer than you have and they know far more than you do and they also have enough dignity about them selves to act the way a true Catholic suppose to.
Why do you think that they exalt Peter and the saints,the virgin Mary and God the father and strive to be closer to them ?
Do you think its all whistles and bells,do you think that they play dress up or does those robes,caps and so forth have a true spiritual meaning behind it?
I just can't see a whole cathedral full of Catholics eating sour grapes and drinking such bitter water as you do.
Every true Catholic knows that they are not perfect and that they do have faults and hang ups in life,if they didn't then there would be no need to hear confessions and asking for forgiveness.
You make up stuff as you go along!
Seems that you have had a lot of practice doing just that!

I have never once claimed to be without fault.
Of course, Church fathers know more than I do as to the Catholic faith.
Yet, I surely do count on Catholic sites to share/explain any answers I give concerning it.
I do not just count on my own thoughts of it. I have learned a lot about my own faith IN doing this.

Your problem is looking for a Catholic to 'act' a certain way.
There are over a billion Catholics; not one of them is the same; not one of them 'acts' the same. Yet, they all share the same beliefs.

I am wondering here just why you keep going back to this notion of 'acting' in a certain way.
My educated guess is that you don't even know many Catholics. You surely don't know much about the Catholic faith.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3450 Apr 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's "who is", fucktard.
<quoted text>
Nice very nice.
Here's an ideal,while you're "thinking" up some more insults and names to call me,why don't you go think me up a cup of coffee and a chocolate covered doughnut with those little sprinkles on top of it while you're "thinking".

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3451 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you are looking for 'acting' as in staying at home and baking pies and going to prayer meetings and being silent, more or less?

Hon, if you cannot handle the fact that I have a mouth and have learned how to use it, then you just need to go chat with one of those demure little things that will hang onto your every word and treat you as a superior.
lol

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3452 Apr 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Guess you are looking for 'acting' as in staying at home and baking pies and going to prayer meetings and being silent, more or less?
Hon, if you cannot handle the fact that I have a mouth and have learned how to use it, then you just need to go chat with one of those demure little things that will hang onto your every word and treat you as a superior.
lol
You really do have a bruised ego problem,don't you?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3453 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
hon, if you thought that women's right to vote happened during bra burning in the 60s, then why would I ever trust you to have any knowledge as to Psychology or Psychotherapy or Psychiatry?

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3454 Apr 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>hon, if you thought that women's right to vote happened during bra burning in the 60s, then why would I ever trust you to have any knowledge as to Psychology or Psychotherapy or Psychiatry?
When a man sees a set of boobs,the only rights he's thinking about is the right to want to hold them and kiss them.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3455 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
When a man sees a set of boobs,the only rights he's thinking about is the right to want to hold them and kiss them.
So, you treat women as sex objects.

geez.........

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3456 Apr 12, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>So, you treat women as sex objects.
geez.........
No,just the ones who allows themselves to be treated like sex objects.

Put it to you this way,if I'm served beer or other kind of alcohol then a woman comes by taking off all of her clothes and dances right in front of me and puts her privates up in my face,you got to be out of your damn mind if you expect me to keep my hands to myself.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#3457 Apr 12, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Under those circumstances, a man immediately commences fantasizing doing as you describe - without giving a moment's thought to the "right to want" to do so.
And even if said man did consider it a "right" to "want to" do so, he would NOT think about it 'til after he had!

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#3458 Apr 12, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Under those circumstances, a man immediately commences fantasizing doing as you describe - without giving a moment's thought to the "right to want" to do so.
And even if said man did consider it a "right" to "want to" do so, he would NOT think about it 'til after he had!
Exactly.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#3459 Apr 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Bollocks.
Scripture is bollocks.
Defenders of twisted scripture are cu*ting morons.
<quoted text>
Calm down. I was explaining what the passage is saying, not defending what it says.
Geez whiz.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3460 Apr 13, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your ass that's bruised, because it's been kicked so hard and handed to you on a plate so many times on this thread that you must be having great difficulty sitting down. Maybe you should get Laci to rub some cream on it. On second thoughts please no, the picture that conjures up is made of nightmares!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3461 Apr 13, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote that crap? Sure wasn't God!
No proof? Of course not.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3462 Apr 13, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
First off.....the text of this scripture has been changed........basically violating Revelations 21:18-19
Secondly and probably the most important thing is this....YOUR BIBLE IS IRRELEVANT TO THE LAWS OF THIS COUNTRY.......we DON'T live in a THEOCRACY and therefore scriptures have no power to anyone but those who choose to believe them!!!
By the way......1 Corinthians is no more binding than Romans is to anyone......they were nothing but letters from Paul....who had his own issues!!!
This is one of the most ignorant/lying posts I have read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 min No Surprise 1,596
Israel is anti christ, literally 2 hr JuneVanDENMARK 135
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr JuneVanDENMARK 1,401
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 15 hr JuneVanDenmark 82
Faith during hard times 15 hr JuneVanDenmark 94
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 16 hr JuneVanDenmark 75
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 16 hr JuneVanDenmark 2,347
More from around the web