How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#359 Feb 16, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Git your script right already! You can't cut it for the Father Karras part.
And you "can't cut it" to be a Christian. At least not yet.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#360 Feb 16, 2013
How can a gay be a Christian?

Simple.Live a lie.

Location hidden

#361 Feb 16, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
How can a gay be a Christian?
Simple.Live a lie.
Good point.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#362 Feb 16, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
It's not up to non-gay Christians to decide who is a believer and is saved. Anyone who believes that homosexuality is a choice--is a moron. I'm heterosexual and know that I don't have a choice since I'm naturally attracted to women. It's just the way it is. How is it then that gays are making a choice but I'm not? If a gay person is gay by birth, how many Christians truly believe Jesus is going to condemn them for being born gay?
Many Christians believe homosexuals are a natural way to be and God created homosexuality throughout life. The problem with those who are fundamentalists is that they have rewritten the Bible, watered down god's role to a subservient human being,and taken over interpreting verses which have NOTHING to do with God, nor Christ, as proof that homosexuality is a sin.

Christ never declared it. God never declared it so in you Bible. And the rewritten NIV was produced for the sole purpose of getting republican votes.

Anderson, IN

#363 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging?

Please show the scripture where it says you can take over God's and Christ's role of judging others because you are so far above the deity of your religion to do so.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#364 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! There are no nuns in any of the scenes.

Location hidden

#365 Feb 16, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging?
Please show the scripture where it says you can take over God's and Christ's role of judging others because you are so far above the deity of your religion to do so.
You have judged yourself. You are condemned to the eternal fire. God has been watching you. You are a child of Satan.

Location hidden

#366 Feb 16, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry! There are no nuns in any of the scenes.
But there is eternal fire in you future.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#367 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simple minded.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#368 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you're in the bedroom with Regan.

Anderson, IN

#369 Feb 16, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You are simple minded.
He/she is a troll. Nothing more.

Location hidden

#370 Feb 16, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You are simple minded.
Translation: you have nothing to say but ignorance. You have no life.

Location hidden

#371 Feb 16, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only when you're in the bedroom with Regan.
Your future:

Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

God's angels will find you.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#374 Feb 16, 2013
How can a Gay be a Christian? Probably the same way a straight can be a Christian........one's religious beliefs are a choice, however one's sexual orientation is NOT!!!

If God is the creator and ALMIGHTY Father, why do so many question His divine creations? I'm certain since Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of time, that God had a hand in it for His reasons, just like He has created others who can't have children, who are deaf, blind and a multitude of other things we simply don't understand.......yet, fundies try to play God or speak FOR God, thinking THEY know everything and they don't.

People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime, we may not understand why they are in our lives, but they always teach us something......I appreciate what fundies teach me.....it makes me glad I no longer follow their delusions and I Thank God for showing me the right path in life:-)

Location hidden

#375 Feb 16, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>No translation need for you.
You must alter my words because you are a liar. Satan is your father. And you will spend eternity with Satan in the eternal fire.

Matthew 25:41 (NASB)
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Repent or burn forever.

Location hidden

#376 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
How can a Gay be a Christian?
By repenting and not being gay.

#377 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
By repenting and not being gay.
No, because being Gay or Lesbian is NOT a sin......and no matter what the fruck you believe.....really is IRRELEVANT to how someone else can believe!!!

Location hidden

#378 Feb 16, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because being Gay or Lesbian is NOT a sin......and no matter what the fruck you believe.....really is IRRELEVANT to how someone else can believe!!!
Your Satanic opinion won't save you from your sins. That's all you have.

#379 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinion won't save you from your sins. That's all you have.
Wow, like your frucking opinion matters to me......I'm so frightened by your lame azz threats......lol!!!

Nothing will save you from the greatest sins you commit every day......BEARING FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE AS YOU DO.....and against those who have a different sexual orientation as you.

Remember, one's religious beliefs are nothing more than a choice and one day......that choice may not be as protected as it is right now!!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#381 Feb 16, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your future:
Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
God's angels will find you.
Stop gnashing your teeth and whining like a baby already. Stay away from the furnace too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 min ScienceisGOD 7,293
Cancer took my mom and I'm upset that that happ... 9 min ScienceisGOD 14
Hi!! I'm AskDrScientist and I'm a flamming homo... 12 min AskDrScientist 1
Why didn’t God destroy satan from the beginning? 27 min PraiseJesus 19
The New Covenant 34 min AskDrScientist 210
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 1 hr jhnsn d-s 1
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 1 hr ChristineM 233
Evidence Against God 3 hr Big Al 2,747
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 3 hr anonymous 4,502
Science and Religion 3 hr Memorial Day Sock 130
More from around the web