“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3306 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
If you opt to follow that book you call the bible that is your right, but that's all it is.......we do not live in a Theocracy and your religious beliefs don't matter to ANYONE but yourself!!!!

Remember your right to your religious beliefs......END where mine begin!!!

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#3307 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is pretty clear on the fact homosexuality is a gross sin..and i suspect you think that if you repeat something often enough people will believe you know what the scriptures say..but it doesn't work Gundee..
Leviticus 20 [13] "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
Romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error..
I believe Gundee tries to give the impression he knows what the bible says on homosexuality , but the best thing is not to argue but to just publicize what gods word says..
he will just come back with his repeated mantra..but gods word is more powerful.
Who the hell cares? If you don't like it then don't do it. Mind your own business.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3308 Apr 10, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell cares? If you don't like it then don't do it. Mind your own business.
Good Point John........by the way, how the hell are ya?

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#3309 Apr 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Point John........by the way, how the hell are ya?
Life is good! Hope yours is too!
Peace

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3310 Apr 11, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to go thru this nonsense of yours again because you only see wrong in others and never yourself.
I will tell you this that I did not say that it was you that called Laci a "slut" it was another person that came on here and called her that and once I scolded that person for that then you came along blaming Laci for everything under the sun yet you refused to see your own wrong doing and even continued on at me.
I tried to tell you that God is the founder of the Church,not the Catholics.
I also tried to tell you that Christianity does not evolve around the Catholic Church in which that is true.
So,no,I wasn't lying about that.
Again,I'm not going to get into this again with you,I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do towards me but you are not right about everything and you certainly are not right about this nor are you innocent.
Gary, Laci has called other women,including me, nasty names,herself so why shouldn't she get back what she gives?
She's criticized my pics,saying that I look like a hooker and she Hope have both claimed that I'm a stripper when they know that I am not.
Laci brings all this on herself with her holier than thou attitude which just begs to be smacked down.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3311 Apr 11, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, Laci has called other women,including me, nasty names,herself so why shouldn't she get back what she gives?
She's criticized my pics,saying that I look like a hooker and she Hope have both claimed that I'm a stripper when they know that I am not.
Laci brings all this on herself with her holier than thou attitude which just begs to be smacked down.
I'll talk to her,I can't promise anything but I'll talk to her.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3312 Apr 11, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll talk to her,I can't promise anything but I'll talk to her.
I can speak up for myself but ty anyway.

Location hidden

#3313 Apr 11, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can speak up for myself but ty anyway.
I know you can.

Location hidden

#3314 Apr 11, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds so wonderful ..except that dead body can't move can't think can't act ..and perishes...goes to dust..
by the way i don't believe the energy comes from the soul..i believe it comes from the spirit
God blew into man the breath of life, and the man CAME TO BE a living SOUL ..
A man needs his breath to be a living person..take away his spirit and he goes back to dust...and his person sleeps in the ground of dust.

You can believe whatever you like, but the fact is that energy comes from the food we eat.

Here's the proof: if you take a fetus out of the womb and cut the umbilical cord, it dies. Why? No food. Meaning no energy.

The spirit, if it even exists, is worthless. It has no memories, o thoughts, no emotions. All those things happen in a living brain. A dead brain can't process stimuli nor can it think.

So, even if your spirit somehow survives bodily death, you'd never know it.

But keep thinking and believing whatever non-factual nonsense you wish. You have a God-given right to be stupid.

Location hidden

#3315 Apr 11, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
No..I believe he would like to reason with you....
I have met and known gay people and I have felt love for them, because i see their vulnerability and they hurt just as all of us do...
You see our message is to be one of reconciliation to God, through the horrible death of Jesus , and the spilling out of his blood for us.
we are told that sin separates us from God...and I don't want that separation..and gays are being lied to by religious leaders and secular authorities , that their actions are not causing a separation from God..but it is.
Also Jesus said ' that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had seen and heard the things that the Jews were seeing in his day..they would have repented.
so here is Jesus saying that those people of Sodom and Gomorrah if given the opportunity would have repented...
He even said to the Jews, that in the resurrection it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah then some of the cities of Israel..Amazing what Jesus teaches us...
Jesus only wants the best for us..reconciliation with our heavenly Father..It may mean nothing to you ...but we do have to try and reach you with his message ..because he hasn't given up on you..for it is written ' while there is life there is hope."
And a Christian hopes all things.
So Jesus would have approved of a man offering his own daughters to be raped, instead of two strangers?

If that's true then Jesus was one sick f*ck.

Location hidden

#3316 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 16:31 (NASB)
31 "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."
Even if the other members of the household are atheists? Wow, news to me.

Location hidden

#3317 Apr 11, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you, but Gods law is greater than mans law at all times. Mans law could tell us it is okay to kill people, but Gods law will never tolerate that.
And yet God demanded that people be put to death on a regular basis.

Who were these people that God demanded be killed?

- Anyone who prayed to a competing god.

- Anyone who worked on the sabbath.

- Any woman who wasn't a virgin on her wedding night.

- Any woman who got raped and screamed for her life but was too far away from town for anyone to hear her.

- Any pregnant woman if she lives in a city or town that God gave to the Israelites.

- Any child that curses his or her mother or father.

- Anyone who eats shrimp or lobster.

- Any man who has sex with a married woman.

- Any child who persists in disobeying his parents.

Obviously, your God's laws suck.

Location hidden

#3318 Apr 11, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also commands us to obey the laws of the land, so i follow those too, so nice try on that one.
There you go fooling yourself again, your LEGAL MARRIAGE that involves 2 women is a SAME SEX MARRIAGE, no matter how you try to fool your self or God, it is not going to pass before him on judgement day. You cannot not have a child with 2 women involves unless you go the unnatural path.
Its not what I believe, ITS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS that matters, but since you dont believe in the bible or care what it says, good luck to you when you stand infront of Jesus and have to give an account for the sinful lifestyle that is outside the will of God that your living. Ill still pray for you that one day you open your eyes and see the truth that the scriptures reveal and you repent of your ways.
Some heterosexual couples can't have children either, and if they want children they often have to resort to "unnatural" means.

Is your God okay with that?

The Bible also says that shrimp and lobster are abominations and must not be eaten or you will be damned.

Are you okay with that?

The Bible also says that God destroyed all life on Earth, including the lives of unborn babies, when he flooded the entire Earth.

Are you okay with that?

And even after it was all over and Noah and his family survived, God said that he would NEVER be able to cleanse the evil out of the hearts of men.

Meaning, of course, that he murdered all those people for nothing.

Are you okay with that?

If you are, then you suck.

Just like your God sucks.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3320 Apr 11, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the other members of the household are atheists? Wow, news to me.
God changes hearts.
little lamb

Australia

#3321 Apr 11, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Say Buttercup, do you follow all 613 laws that are given in the Torah?????
Jesus mediates a new covenant between God and men..and in this new covenant God promises to write his Law in our minds and on our hearts.

Jesus fulfilled the Law..but he hasn't come to abolish the Law..

Christians have had it passed on to us to keep abstaining from fornication ...which includes all the Law has to say on sexual conduct outside of marriage between a man and a woman..as shown in the new covenant teaching on homosexual relations.

Romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error"

Location hidden

#3323 Apr 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God changes hearts.
Then why doesn't he change EVERYONE'S heart?

Either he will not (which means he is NOT all-loving) or he cannot (which means he is not all-powerful.)

See? Your God - and all-loving and all-powerful God - doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#3324 Apr 11, 2013
TYPO: "an", not "and".

Location hidden

#3325 Apr 11, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus mediates a new covenant between God and men..and in this new covenant God promises to write his Law in our minds and on our hearts.
Jesus fulfilled the Law..but he hasn't come to abolish the Law..
Christians have had it passed on to us to keep abstaining from fornication ...which includes all the Law has to say on sexual conduct outside of marriage between a man and a woman..as shown in the new covenant teaching on homosexual relations.
Romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error"
What was wrong with the old covenant?

If everything God creates is perfect, then there would be no need for a new covenant.

A promise is a promise. What kind of God breaks his original promise?

A false one.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#3327 Apr 11, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet God demanded that people be put to death on a regular basis.
Who were these people that God demanded be killed?
- Anyone who prayed to a competing god.
- Anyone who worked on the sabbath.
- Any woman who wasn't a virgin on her wedding night.
- Any woman who got raped and screamed for her life but was too far away from town for anyone to hear her.
- Any pregnant woman if she lives in a city or town that God gave to the Israelites.
- Any child that curses his or her mother or father.
- Anyone who eats shrimp or lobster.
- Any man who has sex with a married woman.
- Any child who persists in disobeying his parents.
Obviously, your God's laws suck.
The penalty for sin was death. If they broke Gods laws they were to be put to death.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#3328 Apr 11, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Some heterosexual couples can't have children either, and if they want children they often have to resort to "unnatural" means.
Is your God okay with that?
The Bible also says that shrimp and lobster are abominations and must not be eaten or you will be damned.
Are you okay with that?
The Bible also says that God destroyed all life on Earth, including the lives of unborn babies, when he flooded the entire Earth.
Are you okay with that?
And even after it was all over and Noah and his family survived, God said that he would NEVER be able to cleanse the evil out of the hearts of men.
Meaning, of course, that he murdered all those people for nothing.
Are you okay with that?
If you are, then you suck.
Just like your God sucks.
You very unintelligent person, the whole meaning of everything you wrote is that we are all sinners and we need to repent of our sins and turn to Jesus. You can keep making all our stupid claims you want, but you will keep putting your own foot in your won mouth.

And if God sucks so much, why dont you get off this Christan forum and go conversate in the atheist forum...atleast you will get to know better the people you will be going to the lake of fire with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atonement? 6 min Truth 210
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 29 min Big Al 3,350
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 14,660
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 2 hr ChristineM 1,281
Proof of God 3 hr Brother James 109
Catholics Mobbing Church Pews 6 hr Hardcore 12
MESSAGE FROM GOD ABOUT these JIHAD RETARDS 7 hr Mr Ironhart 4
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 10 hr God the son 256
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 16 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE