How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3286 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like calling the man's own father "Satan"
Do you actually know gundee's father that well enough to call him "Satan"? and saying that he's doomed,then you called someone else on here a child of Satan,saying other things like "your fruits are rotten" and used the term "your biblical ignorance"
Is this really the essence of God's love,are these really methods to win lost souls for him?
What exactly do you really hope to accomplish with these rants and tactics towards others?
Satan is the father of all liars. I was not referring to his earthly father. Perhaps you don't profess to be Christian? Attacks on the Bible are Satanic. If you don't understand that then don't blame me. Would you condemn Jesus for saying?:

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3287 Apr 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the father of all liars. I was not referring to his earthly father. Perhaps you don't profess to be Christian? Attacks on the Bible are Satanic. If you don't understand that then don't blame me. Would you condemn Jesus for saying?:
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But to come out and call someone's father/Dad "Satan" is just wrong and very unchristian-like.
Do you see how your words can be misinterpreted?
If you are going to boast your faith to a non-Christian then you must learn to choose and use your words adequately.
You must bare in mind that a sinner is going to be on the defensive and if you blare out things of burning in hell and calling them child of Satan then you should be aware of the consequences of that.
For example,The WBC,they go around screaming "God Hates F**S!" and "Thank God for Dead Soldiers!" and "Thank God For Dead Miners!"
These people calls themselves Christian but what it is is that its not that people resent God or Christianity,they resent those people.

Location hidden

#3288 Apr 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you came over to the Christian Forum to defend Laci, your friend, who does these very things to others who do not believe as she does.
I saw what was going on when I came over here,Nettie.
I saw what Laci was posting and I also saw what you was posting in response.
Two wrongs don't make one right.
However,I let it go until she was called a "slut" on here and that was then I knew things were getting out of hand and going too far and that is why I stepped in and I try to get you to understand in more ways than one that two wrongs don't make one right but you wouldn't listen and then proceeded to turn your attention on me and then soon others joined in.
If that would have been you that was called a "slut" or worse on here I would have done the very same for you and I still will.

Location hidden

#3289 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
But to come out and call someone's father/Dad "Satan" is just wrong and very unchristian-like.
Jesus was unChristian like? That's exactly what He said.
Uncircumcised Philistine

Decatur, GA

#3290 Apr 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>DOES THE BIBLE PROHIBIT HOMOSEXUALITY, by Rabbi Jacob Milgrom, Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the University of California, Berkeley
Of course it does (Leviticus) 18: 22; 20: 13), but the prohibition is severely limited. First, it is addressed only to Israel, not to other nations. Second, compliance with this law is a condition for residing in the Holy Land, but is irrelevant outside it (see the closing exhortation, 18: 24-30). Third, it is limited to men; lesbianism is not prohibited. Thus it is incorrect to apply this prohibition on a universal scale.
Moreover, as pointed out by my erstwhile student, Dr. David Stewart, both occurrences of the prohibition (18: 22; 20: 13) contain the phrase "as one lies with a woman" (lit. "lyings a woman"), an idiom used only for illicit heterosexual unions.
Again, according to the rabbi and Bible scholar, Professor Jacob Milgrom, the prestigious translator and commentator of the scholarly Anchor Bible Series Translation of the Book of Leviticus, and the Jewish Publication Society Commentary on the Book of Numbers; the ORIGINAL Hebrew Bible Leviticus texts are referring to NON-ISRAELITE, RELIGIOUS cultic ritual sexual and sexual abuse practices that Israelites were not to imitate when they entered into the Land of Israel. It has nothing at all to do with what we today term as being homosexuality per se, but with cultic religious fertility rituals.
The ORIGINAL LEVITICUS documents of the biblical texts that are today used by the uninformed to deny a spiritual connection to God for homosexuals were not written to address either homosexuals or homosexuality. These documents are actually referring to a prohibition against imitating non-Israelite, foreign CULTIC sexual substitution fertility rituals, and do not condemn anyone who does not use substitutional and/or incestuous sex as a method of gaining Divine favor.
http://home.earthlink.net/~ecorebbe/id18.html
Ephesians 2
11 Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh—who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands— 12 that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

If you are a believer in Christ you are grafted into Israel. Verse 12, makes it clear, if your not Israel, you have no hope.

Location hidden

#3291 Apr 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was unChristian like? That's exactly what He said.
Well,no wonder,look how you talk to him on here.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3292 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw what was going on when I came over here,Nettie.
I saw what Laci was posting and I also saw what you was posting in response.
Two wrongs don't make one right.
However,I let it go until she was called a "slut" on here and that was then I knew things were getting out of hand and going too far and that is why I stepped in and I try to get you to understand in more ways than one that two wrongs don't make one right but you wouldn't listen and then proceeded to turn your attention on me and then soon others joined in.
If that would have been you that was called a "slut" or worse on here I would have done the very same for you and I still will.
I am not wrong in defending/explaining my faith.
I am not wrong about Laci, RR, he is coming soon, either.
I never once called laci a slut.
You are a liar if you say that I did.

Location hidden

#3293 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,no wonder,look how you talk to him on here.
For instance?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#3294 Apr 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Gary doesn't like gay men due to the "yuckiness" but I have no doubt he/she enjoys a hot lesbian scene.
You're projecting, you old wanker.
Don't get any of your face make-up on your little wee-wee.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#3295 Apr 10, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied enjoying a hot lesbian scene. Sue me for being a straight male. <shrugs>

Location hidden

#3296 Apr 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I am not wrong in defending/explaining my faith.
I am not wrong about Laci, RR, he is coming soon, either.
I never once called laci a slut.
You are a liar if you say that I did.
I'm not going to go thru this nonsense of yours again because you only see wrong in others and never yourself.
I will tell you this that I did not say that it was you that called Laci a "slut" it was another person that came on here and called her that and once I scolded that person for that then you came along blaming Laci for everything under the sun yet you refused to see your own wrong doing and even continued on at me.
I tried to tell you that God is the founder of the Church,not the Catholics.
I also tried to tell you that Christianity does not evolve around the Catholic Church in which that is true.
So,no,I wasn't lying about that.
Again,I'm not going to get into this again with you,I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do towards me but you are not right about everything and you certainly are not right about this nor are you innocent.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#3297 Apr 10, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely obsessed with that avatar, aren't you? Does it get you erect?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3298 Apr 10, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Gary doesn't like gay men due to the "yuckiness" but I have no doubt he/she enjoys a hot lesbian scene.
You're probably right, just won't admit it......lol!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3299 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to go thru this nonsense of yours again because you only see wrong in others and never yourself.
I will tell you this that I did not say that it was you that called Laci a "slut" it was another person that came on here and called her that and once I scolded that person for that then you came along blaming Laci for everything under the sun yet you refused to see your own wrong doing and even continued on at me.
I tried to tell you that God is the founder of the Church,not the Catholics.
I also tried to tell you that Christianity does not evolve around the Catholic Church in which that is true.
So,no,I wasn't lying about that.
Again,I'm not going to get into this again with you,I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do towards me but you are not right about everything and you certainly are not right about this nor are you innocent.
You are surely a hypocrite.
I don't care what you believe at all.
You have no authority to try to correct me as to what I accept and believe.
I have done no wrong to Laci.
She has earned the reputation she now has of being a nut.
Not my doing.

#3300 Apr 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are surely a hypocrite.
I don't care what you believe at all.
You have no authority to try to correct me as to what I accept and believe.
I have done no wrong to Laci.
She has earned the reputation she now has of being a nut.
Not my doing.
Aren't all those who claim to be "Christians" pretty much hypocrites? I mean they all condone each other's behavior, basically ignoring their own animosity towards those who believe differently but accuse us of what they do daily........I mean at least Jesus had the courage to walk into a crowd and defend a woman who was about to be stoned.......none of these supposed "Christians" have that same type of courage!!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#3301 Apr 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't all those who claim to be "Christians" pretty much hypocrites? I mean they all condone each other's behavior, basically ignoring their own animosity towards those who believe differently but accuse us of what they do daily........I mean at least Jesus had the courage to walk into a crowd and defend a woman who was about to be stoned.......none of these supposed "Christians" have that same type of courage!!!
I agree, NorCal.

#3302 Apr 10, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, NorCal.
:-)
little lamb

Saint Albans, Australia

#3303 Apr 10, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
....<quoted text>
No, I am not gay, but I support their right to love whom they please.
Sodomizing another man isn't loving him, any more the bug#arizing your pet means you are loving your pet..

I believe you are confused on what love means.

#3304 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomizing another man isn't loving him, any more the bug#arizing your pet means you are loving your pet..
I believe you are confused on what love means.
Consensual sex between 2 consenting adults is NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS......and unless you are speaking from experience......not all Gay men participate in anal sex!!!

Your definition of love is truly irrelevant!!!
little lamb

Saint Albans, Australia

#3305 Apr 10, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
d any other Christian have every right to believe that homosexuality is a sin. However, when people attempt to use the bible to substantiate their beliefs thereof, I will challenge their unscriptural claims, with all due respect.
The bible is pretty clear on the fact homosexuality is a gross sin..and i suspect you think that if you repeat something often enough people will believe you know what the scriptures say..but it doesn't work Gundee..

Leviticus 20 [13] "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Leviticus 18:22 "'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Romans 1:27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error..

I believe Gundee tries to give the impression he knows what the bible says on homosexuality , but the best thing is not to argue but to just publicize what gods word says..

he will just come back with his repeated mantra..but gods word is more powerful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you see Angels or Demons? (Oct '07) 7 min Tonya Batts 3,441
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 49 min I love Jesus 20,519
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr KAB 455
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 3 hr I love Jesus 98
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr 15th Dalai Lama 2,425
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,555
2000 Year old TOMB OF JESUS and no one speaks a... 4 hr Jesus is 8
Design, Nowhere Evident 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 502
More from around the web