Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3226 Apr 9, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
<quoted text>
Energy is not conscious.
With intent, and as fitting, energy may transport some of God's consciousness.
<quoted text>
CERN Labs. has assisted in proof of a conscious light.
For instance....
The lack of disorder, or chaos, in our space. Near and far.
This is the work of Higg's proposed God particle and CERN claims to be hot of the trail of veracity.
OR....That last meteorite storm sure spared this planet, aside from that minor clean up act in south Russia.
All that Stalinist-era architecture really does need to go.
Amazing how secure the rule of natural law is and how the planets and ancillary orbiting things don't collide with Earth to damage and detriment.
Kind of like there is a plan? Or at least an active conductor.
"Let Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."
And,who created god.

To the rest of your post, Kali Ma, Tiamat. Your god is not the only mystical explanation for creation and destruction so why should I accept yours or any of them? All gods and goddesses were created by man,they're fragments of their creator's ego. To worship any of them is to worship the ego of someone else.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3227 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NKJV)
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
...don't you think that has already come to pass?
I believe it has because look at secularism,it is growing and spreading fast especially in this country.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#3228 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no boundaries to sex. That's where the safe word comes in.
Bondage without boundaries.
That probbaly doesn't go with "safe",at all.:P

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3229 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
...don't you think that has already come to pass?
I believe it has because look at secularism,it is growing and spreading fast especially in this country.
It has, and still is coming to pass. No reason to stop obeying God. "preach the word".

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#3230 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Your are accountable.
I totally agree, for I am both responsible for my own actions and accountable for my children actions.
little lamb

Australia

#3231 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time.
You may lead the people to the river to drink the water but you can't make them drink the water from the river and it is not right to chastise or judge them if they refuse to drink.
I'm not saying that you have chastised or judged anybody.
A person has to know when to give up trying to convince another to follow the path and believe as they do when they don't want to follow or believe.
but I am feeling a love for these people at the moment..

and that love is leading me to want to be gentle and hold them in loving embrace..

perhaps it will go soon but while it is there i am experiencing the love of god for these people...and i know that sometimes in the lonely nights when one lays awake ..words that were spoken come in and make a person ponder.

As scripture states " throw your bread on the surface of the waters..."

who knows where his word will have success..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3232 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the proof yourself..you know when you die ..medical practitioners say ' where the energy goes nobody knows."
That is absolutely false.

Every medical doctor knows that the dead body's energy goes to fuel the chemical processes that act upon the body: if the body decomposes, the chemicals are used by the microbes that cause that process. If the body is cremated, the chemicals burn, adding heat to the crematory. If the body is eaten, it will fuel the chemical processes that energize the body of the animal that consumed it.

You seem to have the impression that the energy that operates our bodies might come from the "soul." It actually comes from the chemical energy in the food we eat.

Shut your Bible and open a first-year medical textbook. You may learn something.
little lamb

Australia

#3233 Apr 9, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that Paul made some claims that contradicted what Jesus said. For example, Jesus said that all the commandments hung on two, whereas Paul said that they hung on one.
Hangs on LOVE..wouldn't you say...???

And Jesus states the ten commandments are divided up into "love of god , and love of neighbor.".

so both are right.
little lamb

Australia

#3234 Apr 9, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely false.
Every medical doctor knows that the dead body's energy goes to fuel the chemical processes that act upon the body: if the body decomposes, the chemicals are used by the microbes that cause that process. If the body is cremated, the chemicals burn, adding heat to the crematory. If the body is eaten, it will fuel the chemical processes that energize the body of the animal that consumed it.
You seem to have the impression that the energy that operates our bodies might come from the "soul." It actually comes from the chemical energy in the food we eat.
Shut your Bible and open a first-year medical textbook. You may learn something.
Sounds so wonderful ..except that dead body can't move can't think can't act ..and perishes...goes to dust..

by the way i don't believe the energy comes from the soul..i believe it comes from the spirit

God blew into man the breath of life, and the man CAME TO BE a living SOUL ..

A man needs his breath to be a living person..take away his spirit and he goes back to dust...and his person sleeps in the ground of dust.
little lamb

Australia

#3235 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no boundaries to sex. That's where the safe word comes in.
Dear Alice you never created sex..it existed long before you came into the world

you didn't even create yourself ..you came into the world with all your genes having all your parts written down..

The only thing you can do is Pro-create...you can be used in the creation process..and love is the perfect union..

And our creator has boundaries..cross over them and you will learn fast the penalties ..have you ever learned about the various STD 's and how they can affect your ability to procreate?

Have you ever seen the pain of children wondering who their parent are..who were used in experimentation by the German Reich, looking for its master race ??

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#3236 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
but I am feeling a love for these people at the moment..
and that love is leading me to want to be gentle and hold them in loving embrace..
Ummm, I married the last guy who felt that way.
little lamb

Australia

#3237 Apr 9, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I married the last guy who felt that way.
Its funny really ..because the name you have given yourself and your anti..stance..I should be feeling the opposite but it is not a physical thing but a spiritual thing ..

Hope you are still with your guy...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3238 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Alice you never created sex..it existed long before you came into the world
you didn't even create yourself ..you came into the world with all your genes having all your parts written down..
The only thing you can do is Pro-create...you can be used in the creation process..and love is the perfect union..
And our creator has boundaries..cross over them and you will learn fast the penalties ..have you ever learned about the various STD 's and how they can affect your ability to procreate?
Have you ever seen the pain of children wondering who their parent are..who were used in experimentation by the German Reich, looking for its master race ??
I'm gay. I'm not gonna be procreating any time soon.

What's your god going to do if I cross the boundaries? Cut my leg off?
little lamb

Australia

#3239 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay. I'm not gonna be procreating any time soon.
What's your god going to do if I cross the boundaries? Cut my leg off?
No..I believe he would like to reason with you....

I have met and known gay people and I have felt love for them, because i see their vulnerability and they hurt just as all of us do...

You see our message is to be one of reconciliation to God, through the horrible death of Jesus , and the spilling out of his blood for us.

we are told that sin separates us from God...and I don't want that separation..and gays are being lied to by religious leaders and secular authorities , that their actions are not causing a separation from God..but it is.

Also Jesus said ' that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had seen and heard the things that the Jews were seeing in his day..they would have repented.

so here is Jesus saying that those people of Sodom and Gomorrah if given the opportunity would have repented...

He even said to the Jews, that in the resurrection it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah then some of the cities of Israel..Amazing what Jesus teaches us...

Jesus only wants the best for us..reconciliation with our heavenly Father..It may mean nothing to you ...but we do have to try and reach you with his message ..because he hasn't given up on you..for it is written ' while there is life there is hope."

And a Christian hopes all things.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3240 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met and known gay people and I have felt love for them, because i see their vulnerability and they hurt just as all of us do...
You see our message is to be one of reconciliation to God, through the horrible death of Jesus , and the spilling out of his blood for us.
we are told that sin separates us from God...and I don't want that separation..and gays are being lied to by religious leaders and secular authorities , that their actions are not causing a separation from God..but it is.
Also Jesus said ' that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had seen and heard the things that the Jews were seeing in his day..they would have repented.
so here is Jesus saying that those people of Sodom and Gomorrah if given the opportunity would have repented...
He even said to the Jews, that in the resurrection it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah then some of the cities of Israel..Amazing what Jesus teaches us...
Jesus only wants the best for us..reconciliation with our heavenly Father..It may mean nothing to you ...but we do have to try and reach you with his message ..because he hasn't given up on you..for it is written ' while there is life there is hope."
Jesus NEVER said a word about Sodom and Gomorrah.......hell, he WASN'T even a thought in God's mind!!!

I know you have the right to your religious beliefs....but why tell outright lies when there is NO evidence to support your lie?

You don't even know what God's message is and yet you proclaim to know what it is that others are suppose to do in order to get into this fictitious place you refer to as heaven.......why don't you let God do His job and you take care of your own house before trying to tell others how to take care of theirs!!!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#3241 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny really ..because the name you have given yourself and your anti..stance..I should be feeling the opposite but it is not a physical thing but a spiritual thing ..
Hope you are still with your guy...
Yup,Still together and always will be.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3242 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think the mythical story of Sodom and Gomorrah was about homosexuality?

Jesus got better according to the fairy tale.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#3243 Apr 9, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus NEVER said a word about Sodom and Gomorrah.......hell, he WASN'T even a thought in God's mind!!!
I know you have the right to your religious beliefs....but why tell outright lies when there is NO evidence to support your lie?
You don't even know what God's message is and yet you proclaim to know what it is that others are suppose to do in order to get into this fictitious place you refer to as heaven.......why don't you let God do His job and you take care of your own house before trying to tell others how to take care of theirs!!!
Don't blame them. It's a little lamb and hasn't matured yet. Still not able to think for themselves.
Brainwashed boneheads, all of them. Maybe their IQ is real low or maybe they have WV genes.
OK, it's their freaking fault they are so stupid. It's not ignorance anymore because they have been reasoned with over and over and over again.
Peace

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3244 Apr 9, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame them. It's a little lamb and hasn't matured yet. Still not able to think for themselves.
Brainwashed boneheads, all of them. Maybe their IQ is real low or maybe they have WV genes.
OK, it's their freaking fault they are so stupid. It's not ignorance anymore because they have been reasoned with over and over and over again.
Peace
I do agree with ya........as I said, their right to believe as they do.....but must they lie about things Jesus nor God actually said? Wouldn't that be like blasphemy?

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#3245 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Hangs on LOVE..wouldn't you say...???
And Jesus states the ten commandments are divided up into "love of god , and love of neighbor.".
so both are right.
Jesus said, "Two commandments," but Paul said, "One commandment." Therefore, "No," Jesus is right, but Paul is wrong. Also, Jesus differed with Paul on what one must do in order to inherit eternal life, i.e., be saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 2,012
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 21 min dollarsbill 83,961
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 22 min Just the Truth 168
Before The Big Bang 23 min Truth Doctor 2,559
ASK the BIBLE MAN? 24 min par five 99
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 24 min dollarsbill 683
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 27 min dollarsbill 3,211
Holocaustianity was made to replace Christianity 30 min Just the Truth 95
Questions for Dollarsbill? 44 min dollarsbill 51
More from around the web