How can a gay be a Christian??
little lamb

Australia

#3234 Apr 9, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely false.
Every medical doctor knows that the dead body's energy goes to fuel the chemical processes that act upon the body: if the body decomposes, the chemicals are used by the microbes that cause that process. If the body is cremated, the chemicals burn, adding heat to the crematory. If the body is eaten, it will fuel the chemical processes that energize the body of the animal that consumed it.
You seem to have the impression that the energy that operates our bodies might come from the "soul." It actually comes from the chemical energy in the food we eat.
Shut your Bible and open a first-year medical textbook. You may learn something.
Sounds so wonderful ..except that dead body can't move can't think can't act ..and perishes...goes to dust..

by the way i don't believe the energy comes from the soul..i believe it comes from the spirit

God blew into man the breath of life, and the man CAME TO BE a living SOUL ..

A man needs his breath to be a living person..take away his spirit and he goes back to dust...and his person sleeps in the ground of dust.
little lamb

Australia

#3235 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no boundaries to sex. That's where the safe word comes in.
Dear Alice you never created sex..it existed long before you came into the world

you didn't even create yourself ..you came into the world with all your genes having all your parts written down..

The only thing you can do is Pro-create...you can be used in the creation process..and love is the perfect union..

And our creator has boundaries..cross over them and you will learn fast the penalties ..have you ever learned about the various STD 's and how they can affect your ability to procreate?

Have you ever seen the pain of children wondering who their parent are..who were used in experimentation by the German Reich, looking for its master race ??

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3236 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
but I am feeling a love for these people at the moment..
and that love is leading me to want to be gentle and hold them in loving embrace..
Ummm, I married the last guy who felt that way.
little lamb

Australia

#3237 Apr 9, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I married the last guy who felt that way.
Its funny really ..because the name you have given yourself and your anti..stance..I should be feeling the opposite but it is not a physical thing but a spiritual thing ..

Hope you are still with your guy...

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3238 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Alice you never created sex..it existed long before you came into the world
you didn't even create yourself ..you came into the world with all your genes having all your parts written down..
The only thing you can do is Pro-create...you can be used in the creation process..and love is the perfect union..
And our creator has boundaries..cross over them and you will learn fast the penalties ..have you ever learned about the various STD 's and how they can affect your ability to procreate?
Have you ever seen the pain of children wondering who their parent are..who were used in experimentation by the German Reich, looking for its master race ??
I'm gay. I'm not gonna be procreating any time soon.

What's your god going to do if I cross the boundaries? Cut my leg off?
little lamb

Australia

#3239 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay. I'm not gonna be procreating any time soon.
What's your god going to do if I cross the boundaries? Cut my leg off?
No..I believe he would like to reason with you....

I have met and known gay people and I have felt love for them, because i see their vulnerability and they hurt just as all of us do...

You see our message is to be one of reconciliation to God, through the horrible death of Jesus , and the spilling out of his blood for us.

we are told that sin separates us from God...and I don't want that separation..and gays are being lied to by religious leaders and secular authorities , that their actions are not causing a separation from God..but it is.

Also Jesus said ' that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had seen and heard the things that the Jews were seeing in his day..they would have repented.

so here is Jesus saying that those people of Sodom and Gomorrah if given the opportunity would have repented...

He even said to the Jews, that in the resurrection it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah then some of the cities of Israel..Amazing what Jesus teaches us...

Jesus only wants the best for us..reconciliation with our heavenly Father..It may mean nothing to you ...but we do have to try and reach you with his message ..because he hasn't given up on you..for it is written ' while there is life there is hope."

And a Christian hopes all things.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3240 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met and known gay people and I have felt love for them, because i see their vulnerability and they hurt just as all of us do...
You see our message is to be one of reconciliation to God, through the horrible death of Jesus , and the spilling out of his blood for us.
we are told that sin separates us from God...and I don't want that separation..and gays are being lied to by religious leaders and secular authorities , that their actions are not causing a separation from God..but it is.
Also Jesus said ' that if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah had seen and heard the things that the Jews were seeing in his day..they would have repented.
so here is Jesus saying that those people of Sodom and Gomorrah if given the opportunity would have repented...
He even said to the Jews, that in the resurrection it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah then some of the cities of Israel..Amazing what Jesus teaches us...
Jesus only wants the best for us..reconciliation with our heavenly Father..It may mean nothing to you ...but we do have to try and reach you with his message ..because he hasn't given up on you..for it is written ' while there is life there is hope."
Jesus NEVER said a word about Sodom and Gomorrah.......hell, he WASN'T even a thought in God's mind!!!

I know you have the right to your religious beliefs....but why tell outright lies when there is NO evidence to support your lie?

You don't even know what God's message is and yet you proclaim to know what it is that others are suppose to do in order to get into this fictitious place you refer to as heaven.......why don't you let God do His job and you take care of your own house before trying to tell others how to take care of theirs!!!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3241 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny really ..because the name you have given yourself and your anti..stance..I should be feeling the opposite but it is not a physical thing but a spiritual thing ..
Hope you are still with your guy...
Yup,Still together and always will be.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#3242 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think the mythical story of Sodom and Gomorrah was about homosexuality?

Jesus got better according to the fairy tale.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#3243 Apr 9, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus NEVER said a word about Sodom and Gomorrah.......hell, he WASN'T even a thought in God's mind!!!
I know you have the right to your religious beliefs....but why tell outright lies when there is NO evidence to support your lie?
You don't even know what God's message is and yet you proclaim to know what it is that others are suppose to do in order to get into this fictitious place you refer to as heaven.......why don't you let God do His job and you take care of your own house before trying to tell others how to take care of theirs!!!
Don't blame them. It's a little lamb and hasn't matured yet. Still not able to think for themselves.
Brainwashed boneheads, all of them. Maybe their IQ is real low or maybe they have WV genes.
OK, it's their freaking fault they are so stupid. It's not ignorance anymore because they have been reasoned with over and over and over again.
Peace

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3244 Apr 9, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame them. It's a little lamb and hasn't matured yet. Still not able to think for themselves.
Brainwashed boneheads, all of them. Maybe their IQ is real low or maybe they have WV genes.
OK, it's their freaking fault they are so stupid. It's not ignorance anymore because they have been reasoned with over and over and over again.
Peace
I do agree with ya........as I said, their right to believe as they do.....but must they lie about things Jesus nor God actually said? Wouldn't that be like blasphemy?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3245 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Hangs on LOVE..wouldn't you say...???
And Jesus states the ten commandments are divided up into "love of god , and love of neighbor.".
so both are right.
Jesus said, "Two commandments," but Paul said, "One commandment." Therefore, "No," Jesus is right, but Paul is wrong. Also, Jesus differed with Paul on what one must do in order to inherit eternal life, i.e., be saved.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3246 Apr 10, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Please cite the specific passage where Jesus said this, if you would be so kind.
little lamb wrote:
Again, the specific passage, please.
little lamb wrote:
With all due respect, when you engage in “false attribution of scripture,” you do a great disservice to those who believe you instead of what is actually written in the bible.

So, please allow me the opportunity to set the biblical record straight. First, when Jesus spoke of sexual sins, He never mentioned anything about “homosexuality,” even when He warned and compared what would happen if His disciples were neither received nor listened to in a hospitable way on their journey to the lack of hospitality shown at Sodom and Gomorrah at Mat 10:14-15, i.e.,“And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.”

Second, when the two angels told Lot why the Lord had decided to destroy Sodom at Gen 19:13, they, too, never mention anything about homosexuality. In fact, here is what they explicitly said,“For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.” Now, please note that these cities, according to these two angels, were destroyed “because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD,” as opposed to homosexuality. In fact, in the Book of Jasher, it is revealed how the “great cry of them” reached heaven. And although this book is no longer a part of the bible, it is twice mentioned in the OT at Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. Thus, please know that the “great cry” came from two different women on two different occasions, one of which was burned at the stake and the other was stung to death by bees simply because each of them had chosen to be hospitable to a stranger who had entered into the land of Sodom and Gomorrah.

You see, you and any other Christian have every right to believe that homosexuality is a sin. However, when people attempt to use the bible to substantiate their beliefs thereof, I will challenge their unscriptural claims, with all due respect.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#3247 Apr 10, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite the specific passage where Jesus said this, if you would be so kind.
<quoted text>
Again, the specific passage, please.
<quoted text>
With all due respect, when you engage in “false attribution of scripture,” you do a great disservice to those who believe you instead of what is actually written in the bible.
So, please allow me the opportunity to set the biblical record straight. First, when Jesus spoke of sexual sins, He never mentioned anything about “homosexuality,” even when He warned and compared what would happen if His disciples were neither received nor listened to in a hospitable way on their journey to the lack of hospitality shown at Sodom and Gomorrah at Mat 10:14-15, i.e.,“And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.”
Second, when the two angels told Lot why the Lord had decided to destroy Sodom at Gen 19:13, they, too, never mention anything about homosexuality. In fact, here is what they explicitly said,“For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord hath sent us to destroy it.” Now, please note that these cities, according to these two angels, were destroyed “because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD,” as opposed to homosexuality. In fact, in the Book of Jasher, it is revealed how the “great cry of them” reached heaven. And although this book is no longer a part of the bible, it is twice mentioned in the OT at Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. Thus, please know that the “great cry” came from two different women on two different occasions, one of which was burned at the stake and the other was stung to death by bees simply because each of them had chosen to be hospitable to a stranger who had entered into the land of Sodom and Gomorrah.
You see, you and any other Christian have every right to believe that homosexuality is a sin. However, when people attempt to use the bible to substantiate their beliefs thereof, I will challenge their unscriptural claims, with all due respect.
Although I am not a Christian,however,I have grew up around Christianity and I do know what the Bible says about homosexuality.
It is stated as an abomination throughout various verses of scriptures.
The modern tern that is used is "homosexuality" but in verse of scriptures it uses words like "effeminate" of which means (of a man or boy) displaying characteristics regarding as typical of a woman,not manly.
Gay men expresses themselves in a feminine gesture,do they not?
Another way that identifies homosexuality in the Bible is in Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind,that is an abomination."
It even goes on to say in Leviticus 20:13 of which you hear alot of resentment and backlash of "if a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman (meaning two men) both of them have committed an abomination they shall surely be put to death,their blood shall be upon them."
Also,in Romans,1:26-27,where it talks about Lesbians,though it does not use the word "Lesbian" but it describes it and where God gave up on them.
Its saying that God does not approve and God allows them to destroy them selves.
I don't care for homosexuals myself,I find it to be unnaturally disgusting but since none has done me wrong in any way then what I say is what they do and what they are has nothing to do with me.
They are human just as me and you are and they have just as much rights as me and you.
Now I don't know if you're gay or not but that's alright with me if you are,I'm a proud heterosexual and there is so much more about women that I admire that drives me wild yet appreciate than just their physical appearance.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3248 Apr 10, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said, "Two commandments," but Paul said, "One commandment." Therefore, "No," Jesus is right, but Paul is wrong. Also, Jesus differed with Paul on what one must do in order to inherit eternal life, i.e., be saved.
No proof? No surprise.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#3249 Apr 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I am not a Christian,however,I have grew up around Christianity and I do know what the Bible says about homosexuality.
It is stated as an abomination throughout various verses of scriptures.
The modern tern that is used is "homosexuality" but in verse of scriptures it uses words like "effeminate" of which means (of a man or boy) displaying characteristics regarding as typical of a woman,not manly.
Gay men expresses themselves in a feminine gesture,do they not?
Another way that identifies homosexuality in the Bible is in Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind,that is an abomination."
It even goes on to say in Leviticus 20:13 of which you hear alot of resentment and backlash of "if a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman (meaning two men) both of them have committed an abomination they shall surely be put to death,their blood shall be upon them."
Also,in Romans,1:26-27,where it talks about Lesbians,though it does not use the word "Lesbian" but it describes it and where God gave up on them.
Its saying that God does not approve and God allows them to destroy them selves.
I don't care for homosexuals myself,I find it to be unnaturally disgusting but since none has done me wrong in any way then what I say is what they do and what they are has nothing to do with me.
They are human just as me and you are and they have just as much rights as me and you.
Now I don't know if you're gay or not but that's alright with me if you are,I'm a proud heterosexual and there is so much more about women that I admire that drives me wild yet appreciate than just their physical appearance.
Derp

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#3250 Apr 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof? No surprise.
You owe me a God word.

Do you have it yet?

“Live &”

Learn

#3251 Apr 10, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp
Tam,do you know why I tolerate you far more than anyone else on here?
Have you often wonder why I never come back at you for a lot of the things you post to me?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3252 Apr 10, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You owe me a God word.
Do you have it yet?
Acts 16:31 (NASB)
31 "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

“Live &”

Learn

#3253 Apr 10, 2013
One thing that I have learned about these judge its and how they are played out and why is that its not that someone thinks that you're really clueless,nuts,etc. and that they disagree with you and then they go up and put favorable judge its on the individual's post that you replied to.
What that actually is is revealing that person's own ego and/or animosity that they are expressing towards an individual.
When you get negative judge its and the poster that you replied to gets favorable judge its then that is a dead give away.
If you see a funny judge it along side of two other negative judge its then what that means is that person that judged you like that has no respect for you and they could be a troll gunning for you on here.
However,if you see a spam judge it along side of two other negative judge its then what that means is that person dislikes,if not hate,you.
Look for these patterns and determine for yourself if it is worth replying to someone on here and you may avoid a lot of arguments getting out of control and will help you to be stronger and the better person against people like that.
Best way to win an argument is don't get yourself involved in an argument and the best way to beat a troll is to ignore them and they will soon or later lose interest in trying to come at you.
Clues are in the judge its of a person's intentions towards you.
Just look for the pattern of negative and favorable judge its as well as back-to-back negative judge its on your posts.
It will help you to determine whether or not you want to have a conversation with the person who gets on here being offensive towards you by way of sarcasm and ridicule and/or wanting to fight you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A question for Christians Fri Elganned 22
Why does god love abortion? Jun 22 Sheriff Joe 529 24
Another question for Christians Jun 22 Elganned 1
What is a Revelation? Jun 21 Elganned 24
What Does God Hate? Jun 20 Elganned 223
Over 90% of the Population Can Hear the Thought... Jun 20 SWAMP WATCH 2
News Levels of racism in Northern Ireland revealed Jun 20 AIPACgate 2