How can a gay be a Christian??

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3214 Apr 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of ourselves he created sex because he's doing it himself, but of course Mrs God was left out of Genesis and only included her in the "Our image" part. Shows god is a male chouvanist by the goat herders.
"on the Day of Judgment"

MT 12 by your words you will be condemned.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#3215 Apr 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of ourselves he created sex because he's doing it himself, but of course Mrs God was left out of Genesis and only included her in the "Our image" part. Shows god is a male chouvanist by the goat herders.
Mrs. God

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3216 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time.
You may lead the people to the river to drink the water but you can't make them drink the water from the river and it is not right to chastise or judge them if they refuse to drink.
It's not a waste of time. It's all going in the Books for Judgment Day.

Revelation 20:12 (NKJV)
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
Billy Ray

Indianapolis, IN

#3217 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
When they found 'mummies' in Egypt and began to unwrap them..they had to be careful they didn't disintegrate into dust ...
dust you are and to dust you will return.
Dust or dirt?

“Live &”

Learn

#3218 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
I'm not bashing or trolling you here but...

Don't you think it would be better to lead by example of God's love than to try to intimidate others with the use of scare tactics like "Judgment Day" and "Hellfire & Brimstone"?
You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3219 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
God created sex..and he also gives the boundaries for sex..
There are no boundaries to sex. That's where the safe word comes in.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3220 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
Gundee constantly denigrates Paul..but Paul himself tells us
in 2 Corinthians 3 [5]
" not that we are adequately qualified to reckon anything as issuing from ourselves , but our being adequately qualified issues from God , who indeed adequately qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not of a written code , but of spirit......"
So as an Apostle to the nations, Paul is adequately qualified to minister Gods new covenant to us....
In fact it is Paul who ministers to us through Hebrews the significance of Jesus BLOOD.
Also Peter backs up Paul's writings by calling Paul his beloved brother, and explaining that Paul has said some very hard things to understand..and peter warned us that many , even like this Gundee here, are twisting , as they do the rest of the scriptures , to their own destruction.
So on a forum like this the decision is whose words have more weight Pauls or Gundees.
Gundees words are to attack Paul why?
because Paul administers a new covenant ...
Please know that Paul made some claims that contradicted what Jesus said. For example, Jesus said that all the commandments hung on two, whereas Paul said that they hung on one.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3221 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

Location hidden

#3222 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Of course. You are doomed.
Wow! Since this is what you believe, then I must suffer, right? At any rate, I would rather be doomed by following my on consciousness, rather than be doomed by following someone else's unsubstantiated claims that are based on fear, ignorance, and dependency, with all due respect.

“Live &”

Learn

#3223 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no boundaries to sex.
Just in more than one direction.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3224 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bashing or trolling you here but...
Don't you think it would be better to lead by example of God's love than to try to intimidate others with the use of scare tactics like "Judgment Day" and "Hellfire & Brimstone"?
You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.
2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NKJV)
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3225 Apr 9, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Since this is what you believe, then I must suffer, right? At any rate, I would rather be doomed by following my on consciousness, rather than be doomed by following someone else's unsubstantiated claims that are based on fear, ignorance, and dependency, with all due respect.
Your are accountable.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3226 Apr 9, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
God.
<quoted text>
Energy is not conscious.
With intent, and as fitting, energy may transport some of God's consciousness.
<quoted text>
CERN Labs. has assisted in proof of a conscious light.
For instance....
The lack of disorder, or chaos, in our space. Near and far.
This is the work of Higg's proposed God particle and CERN claims to be hot of the trail of veracity.
OR....That last meteorite storm sure spared this planet, aside from that minor clean up act in south Russia.
All that Stalinist-era architecture really does need to go.
Amazing how secure the rule of natural law is and how the planets and ancillary orbiting things don't collide with Earth to damage and detriment.
Kind of like there is a plan? Or at least an active conductor.
"Let Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."
And,who created god.

To the rest of your post, Kali Ma, Tiamat. Your god is not the only mystical explanation for creation and destruction so why should I accept yours or any of them? All gods and goddesses were created by man,they're fragments of their creator's ego. To worship any of them is to worship the ego of someone else.

“Live &”

Learn

#3227 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Timothy 4:2-4 (NKJV)
2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
...don't you think that has already come to pass?
I believe it has because look at secularism,it is growing and spreading fast especially in this country.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3228 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no boundaries to sex. That's where the safe word comes in.
Bondage without boundaries.
That probbaly doesn't go with "safe",at all.:P

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#3229 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
...don't you think that has already come to pass?
I believe it has because look at secularism,it is growing and spreading fast especially in this country.
It has, and still is coming to pass. No reason to stop obeying God. "preach the word".

Location hidden

#3230 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Your are accountable.
I totally agree, for I am both responsible for my own actions and accountable for my children actions.
little lamb

Australia

#3231 Apr 9, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your time.
You may lead the people to the river to drink the water but you can't make them drink the water from the river and it is not right to chastise or judge them if they refuse to drink.
I'm not saying that you have chastised or judged anybody.
A person has to know when to give up trying to convince another to follow the path and believe as they do when they don't want to follow or believe.
but I am feeling a love for these people at the moment..

and that love is leading me to want to be gentle and hold them in loving embrace..

perhaps it will go soon but while it is there i am experiencing the love of god for these people...and i know that sometimes in the lonely nights when one lays awake ..words that were spoken come in and make a person ponder.

As scripture states " throw your bread on the surface of the waters..."

who knows where his word will have success..

Location hidden

#3232 Apr 9, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the proof yourself..you know when you die ..medical practitioners say ' where the energy goes nobody knows."
That is absolutely false.

Every medical doctor knows that the dead body's energy goes to fuel the chemical processes that act upon the body: if the body decomposes, the chemicals are used by the microbes that cause that process. If the body is cremated, the chemicals burn, adding heat to the crematory. If the body is eaten, it will fuel the chemical processes that energize the body of the animal that consumed it.

You seem to have the impression that the energy that operates our bodies might come from the "soul." It actually comes from the chemical energy in the food we eat.

Shut your Bible and open a first-year medical textbook. You may learn something.
little lamb

Australia

#3233 Apr 9, 2013
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that Paul made some claims that contradicted what Jesus said. For example, Jesus said that all the commandments hung on two, whereas Paul said that they hung on one.
Hangs on LOVE..wouldn't you say...???

And Jesus states the ten commandments are divided up into "love of god , and love of neighbor.".

so both are right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 8 hr Joey 48
Dating Morals Fri DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52