How can a gay be a Christian??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3144 Apr 8, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting wisdom? LOL.
I have more wisdom in my pinky than you have in your entire thumb! LOL.
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3145 Apr 8, 2013
The bible is a load of old bollocks written by and for goatfuckers.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion does not overrule the Bible. Who do you think you are? Somebody?

Location hidden

#3146 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jesus for revealing this child of Satan's heart!

Hebrews 4:12-13 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#3147 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont talk about your mother like that. She wouldnt like to know you called her a goat*#*#er.

Exodus 20
12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3148 Apr 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont talk about your mother like that. She wouldnt like to know you called her a goat*#*#er.
Exodus 20
12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
You fundies are so predictable. So often when someone posts something you don't like, you bring up the poster's parents saying they had sexually abused the poster as a child, or here you are saying goatfcuker was a reference to Thinking's mother. I know that as a fundie your reading comprehension is bound to be poor and that you didn't realise his reference to goatfcukers was about goatfcukers like you. I hope that helps clear the mist of confusion circulating in your tiny mind!

Location hidden

#3149 Apr 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
You fundies are so predictable.
As are you children of Satan. Your fruits are rotten.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3150 Apr 8, 2013
Post #3145
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jesus for revealing this child of Satan's heart!
Hebrews 4:12-13 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3151 Apr 8, 2013
No coincidence that their churches are rife with child abuse...
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
You fundies are so predictable. So often when someone posts something you don't like, you bring up the poster's parents saying they had sexually abused the poster as a child, or here you are saying goatfcuker was a reference to Thinking's mother. I know that as a fundie your reading comprehension is bound to be poor and that you didn't realise his reference to goatfcukers was about goatfcukers like you. I hope that helps clear the mist of confusion circulating in your tiny mind!
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3152 Apr 8, 2013
Leave his plums alone.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
As are you children of Satan. Your fruits are rotten.

Location hidden

#3153 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Post #3145
<quoted text>
Your Biblical ignorance noted, again and again and ....

Location hidden

#3154 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Post #3145
<quoted text>
You can't reply intelligently? LOL

Location hidden

#3155 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Leave his plums alone.
<quoted text>
Your plums are rotten.
Thinking

Bolton, UK

#3156 Apr 8, 2013
Post #3145
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Biblical ignorance noted, again and again and ....

Location hidden

#3157 Apr 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Post #3145
<quoted text>
We already know, your fruits are rotten.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#3158 Apr 8, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stay in Ireland and mind your own business.

If he can come on a christian forum and say the bible was written for goat### and for goat###, he clearly had no home training and i can be just as sarcastic back to him. And since you dont link bible verse here are some that both you and him can benifit from

Proverbs 6:16-19
New King James Version (NKJV)

16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

Verse 18 & 19 fit the both of you well.
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#3159 Apr 8, 2013
But back on topic

Why do Gays want to be Christians, if the book that Christians follow(THE BIBLE) clearly says in many places homosexuality is a sin and if they look for a loophole on the word homosexuality, they cant bypass where the bible speaks against sexual immorality from the front of the book to the back of the book.

Sexual Immorality applies to gay and straight and since God will never reorganize marriage between the same sex, so gay sex will always be sexual immorality. Dont try to say its not all about sex, as no gays couple out there are not going without relations with each other.

So a gay can call themselves a Christian all they want, but their names will not be written in the book of life due to them living outside the will of God and practicing a sexually immoral lifestyle.

This is not hate speech either, just quoting what the bible says and teaches. The only way i can be proven wrong is when scripture is taken out of its context and words start getting flipped to suit their needs.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#3160 Apr 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stay in Ireland and mind your own business.
If he can come on a christian forum and say the bible was written for goat### and for goat###, he clearly had no home training and i can be just as sarcastic back to him. And since you dont link bible verse here are some that both you and him can benifit from
Proverbs 6:16-19
New King James Version (NKJV)
16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.
Verse 18 & 19 fit the both of you well.
Being in Ireland does indeed have the advantage that I am far away from a rabid fundie like you, but I am here by choice and will go where I please, when I please and not be dictated to by the likes of you. Mind my own business? Everything posted on Topix is everyone's business if they wish to make it their business, such is the nature of these kind of forums, so take your "mind your own business" and shove it. Needless to say I didn't read your bable verses, I can't speak goatfcuker. Anyway don't you have a church or someplace to spout that crap? Now where's that ant spray!
razzaz

Pittsburgh, PA

#3161 Apr 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
How can a Gay join the queer USA mILITARY?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3162 Apr 8, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>lETS see, its been legal for a decade in the Netherlands, I have not read about great out pouring of men wanting to marry thier sons. Not even in Massachusetts.
Indeed. I used to live there and and SSM never caused any fathers to want to marry their sons. In fact,SSM never affected anyone except the SSC who married. The same can be said for NY. It has not affected anyone except for the SSC who married.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#3163 Apr 8, 2013
Ant wrote:
But back on topic
Why do Gays want to be Christians, if the book that Christians follow(THE BIBLE) clearly says in many places homosexuality is a sin and if they look for a loophole on the word homosexuality, they cant bypass where the bible speaks against sexual immorality from the front of the book to the back of the book.
Sexual Immorality applies to gay and straight and since God will never reorganize marriage between the same sex, so gay sex will always be sexual immorality. Dont try to say its not all about sex, as no gays couple out there are not going without relations with each other.
So a gay can call themselves a Christian all they want, but their names will not be written in the book of life due to them living outside the will of God and practicing a sexually immoral lifestyle.
This is not hate speech either, just quoting what the bible says and teaches. The only way i can be proven wrong is when scripture is taken out of its context and words start getting flipped to suit their needs.
Idk why anyone would want to be a Christian but many people do and they include gays and lesbians. There are many sects of Christianity and some accept homosexuals so what is the problem? None of you can agree on anything,anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 11 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,504
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 38 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,369
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 42 min KAB 5,932
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 53 min KAB 299
review 1 hr Aaron 1
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 1 hr KAB 32
News CSAN comments on racial inequality report 2 hr little lamb 2
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 3 hr little lamb 443
More from around the web