Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
We are animals too, Jeff, whether you like it or not.
I didn't say we derive our morality from the animal kingdom, I said same-sex activity occurs in nature, and therefore, by definition, it is natural.
You really can't read very well, can you? I guess that's why you're a Christian.
Then again, a REAL Christian would be tolerant. I think you hide behind Christianity as an excuse to be a hateful bigot.
So, what animal are we like? What animal builds planes, cars, rockets, glasses to see, hospitals, bombs and perform brain and open heart surgery? Or, should I say, what other animal is liken unto God with a creative nature.

You said that same sex activity occurs in nature, well so does rape, murder, incest, eating of young, cannabilism, etc.

What is not found in nature is homosexual orientation?

By the way, 70% of all prisoners admit to consensual gay sex and gay rape is also found naturally in prisons.

I guess you can not read very well, or is it that you like to omit books and universities of research that challenge your delusions.
Moses

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, a REAL Christian would be tolerant. I think you hide behind Christianity as an excuse to be a hateful bigot.
So, you are saying that a real Christian is better than you.

Also, are you saying that you are tolerant of rapist, pedophiles, zoophiliacs, and people who beat the crap out of gays and kill them? Or is your intolerance just directed towards those who disagree with you?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Hefner claims he's slept with 'over a thousand' women

By Allison Takeda, Us Weekly
Everyone comes with baggage from past relationships, but Hugh Hefner's romantic history is a little -- OK, a lot -- more crowded than others'. In a new interview with Esquire magazine, the 86-year-old Playboy founder confesses to sleeping with many, many women over the years. Too many to count, in fact.

"How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure," the mogul says of the number of ladies he's taken to bed. "There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not getting married and staying a virgin for life is the best plan.
1 Corinthians 7:38
So then he who marries his betrothed does well, and he who refrains from marriage will do even better.
Jesus said " not all men can make room for this saying..and singleness is a gift...

There are rare men who desire to be holy in spirit and flesh ..who have that will power, in exercising self control..but as Solomon stated ' one man in a thousand I have found, and no woman'

The power to will and act comes from God..
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
We are animals too, Jeff, whether you like it or not.
I didn't say we derive our morality from the animal kingdom, I said same-sex activity occurs in nature, and therefore, by definition, it is natural.
You really can't read very well, can you? I guess that's why you're a Christian.
Sex involves morality. Just because something occurs in the animal kingdom does not mean its good for humans.
Why are you homo-fascist?
little lamb

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

angelfromhell1 wrote:
Hugh Hefner claims he's slept with 'over a thousand' women
By Allison Takeda, Us Weekly
Everyone comes with baggage from past relationships, but Hugh Hefner's romantic history is a little -- OK, a lot -- more crowded than others'. In a new interview with Esquire magazine, the 86-year-old Playboy founder confesses to sleeping with many, many women over the years. Too many to count, in fact.
"How could I possibly know? Over a thousand, I'm sure," the mogul says of the number of ladies he's taken to bed. "There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated. But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."
Sad really..because with all his wealth he never was able to provide a stable family for his children..

I believe his older daughter worked for him in his sleazy world ..must elevate her estimation of herself as an object to be bonked and not a person to be loved.

I suspect unfeeling adults are too concerned with their own pleasure and pain , are insensitive to the suffering and pain of little children,,because little children can not articulate their pain.....

Interesting how a man of such wealth has no common sense.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>God said, a fool has said there is no God.
I suppose "God" would say that.

I would say, a fool has said there is no me.

But I would really say a fool would tell me I will burn in the lake of fire for eternity because I don't believe the same as them.

People are strange!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>God said, a fool has said there is no God.
God also said the moon gives light. What a foolish thing to say.

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>I also suppose that you gays would say that you were born gay and that it is not a mental illness.
I would say, you are a fool to think such.
But, I would really say that a fool would say that with AIDS and suicides homosexuality is a sane choice.
Gays are strange. I mean, why would you gays wish to be gay and a Christian, that is like wanting to be fat and skinny at the same time. It can only happen if you lie.
Well Doc, you would say a lot of weird stuff.

“It's all in your head”

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>Satan also said if God make straights, I can make gays. What a foolish thing to do.
Now, please slowly go find the verse where it says that the moon gives light. In reality is does give off illumination.
Now, who was the gay who said that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, then you gays swear that the earth "IS" flat and butts don't stink.
Compared to your soul, the moon is as bright as the sun. You don't even reflect any kind of light.

How did you become so stupid?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>Satan also said if God make straights, I can make gays. What a foolish thing to do.
The foolish thing is God made Satan. Not really man made all this BS.
Noah wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, please slowly go find the verse where it says that the moon gives light.
Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun

Isaiah 13:10
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken

With this verse from Matthew we get the added stupid of stars being small thing able to fall to earth.
Noah wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality is does give off illumination.
In reality the moon "reflects" light from the sun.
Noah wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, who was the gay who said that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, then you gays swear that the earth "IS" flat and butts don't stink.
Gee,you said it in post #2989 Let me show you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Noah wrote:
<quoted text>No, you would just be a fool. No, a fool would simply be stupid enough to think that his destiny is simply to be maggot food. You gays are strange, especially with AIDS and suicide being the gray elephant is every room or is it a gay elephant.
What's silly is living a lie and being found dead wearing two rubber wet suits and a dildo shoved up your ass.

An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report.

Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking).

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/dead-revere...
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Rubber necking is dangerous.
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's silly is living a lie and being found dead wearing two rubber wet suits and a dildo shoved up your ass.
An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report.
Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking).
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/dead-revere...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Rubber necking is dangerous.
<quoted text>
To bad no one told David Carradine or the 500 to 1000 young men that die this way every year.

I am glad I never though or heard about this in my youth.Highly probable I would be nothing but a sad statistic.LOL
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

"If you want to be a star you got to kill yourself, man"

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad no one told David Carradine or the 500 to 1000 young men that die this way every year.
I am glad I never though or heard about this in my youth.Highly probable I would be nothing but a sad statistic.LOL

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Moses wrote:
<quoted text>So, what animal are we like? What animal builds planes, cars, rockets, glasses to see, hospitals, bombs and perform brain and open heart surgery? Or, should I say, what other animal is liken unto God with a creative nature.
You said that same sex activity occurs in nature, well so does rape, murder, incest, eating of young, cannabilism, etc.
What is not found in nature is homosexual orientation?
By the way, 70% of all prisoners admit to consensual gay sex and gay rape is also found naturally in prisons.
I guess you can not read very well, or is it that you like to omit books and universities of research that challenge your delusions.
Which animal are we most like? We are more than 97% genetically similar to chimpanzees. Rats and mice, by the way, are only 93% genetically similar. Just because we look and act differently than chimpanzees doesn't mean we aren't primates.

As for building all the things you mentioned, consider this: most of the other animals have existed in their current form LONGER than humans, which means that they don't need to do what we do to survive.

How long can a modern-day human survive in the wild without all the things you mentioned? Clearly, other animals fare better than humans in a purely natural environment.

Get over yourself, idiot. Just because we can create the things that are destroying the planet - and ourselves - doesn't mean we are superior. In fact, I suspect quite the opposite.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Which animal are we most like? We are more than 97% genetically similar to chimpanzees. Rats and mice, by the way, are only 93% genetically similar. Just because we look and act differently than chimpanzees doesn't mean we aren't primates.
As for building all the things you mentioned, consider this: most of the other animals have existed in their current form LONGER than humans, which means that they don't need to do what we do to survive.
How long can a modern-day human survive in the wild without all the things you mentioned? Clearly, other animals fare better than humans in a purely natural environment.
Get over yourself, idiot. Just because we can create the things that are destroying the planet - and ourselves - doesn't mean we are superior. In fact, I suspect quite the opposite.
So your uncle was a monkey. Right?
little lamb

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

This is an encouragement to those who want to do what is right...

Scripture tells us , that 'every thought has to be brought into captivity to Christ"

For anyone who is born of spirit..its where you 'simple eye' focuses'

Jesus has to be lifted up like the serpent on the rod in the wilderness, and all those who kept gazing at it were healed.

This is a powerful lesson for a Christian..because as is written " you are what you think'

So anyone having struggles with 'feelings' that can be wrong..Know that scripture tells us ' not to trust our own heart because it is desperate and treacherous.' But to trust Gods word.

Keep your mind on the things above and not on the things of the earth..Its a discipline..but God has called us to get control of our own vessel in sanctification and honor..to be disciples of Christ ...So God bless..

Remember also to feed on the bread from heaven the heavenly manna ..THE Word ..Jesus Christ
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You are a teenager, but when you turn 20 that will be a change.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you have chosen to be gay and not a Christian.

If you had said that you were a newborn Christian, and have same sex attraction temptations, like any person who might be tempted to sin with children or sin by engaging in drugs, then that would be different.
Please direct us to any page in the Bible where God calls you gay or anyone a heterosexual. You don't even speak God's language and that is found in His Word not among gays who simply have a political agenda.
Are you trolling for trouser trout?
You sound like a predator gay trying to enroll the boy.

I always knew that gays had to recruit....What is your age recruitment target market?
Are pedophiles gay recruiters?
Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Ant wrote:
The bible makes it clear that you cannot repent and turn your life to Christ, but go right back to your old sin, so Lev & Romans still apply in regard to the sin of homosexuality.
2nd Peter 3: 20": For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
"21": For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
"22": But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
Try to twist or flip it all you want, but the bible says you cant live a immoral lifestyle, so a Christian CANNOT BE GAY, if they see in scriptures where they are to repent, they have now been brought to truth and must change their ways.
AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••