How can a gay be a Christian??
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2509 Mar 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it would be you that doesn't get it!!!
Why? Because I don't agree with your opinion?

Your opinion lacks moral vicisitude.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2510 Mar 26, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a know fact 1 out of every 10 people are born gay without choice. None of them can change that anymore than they can change their height, weight or intelligent level..
That's a complete out and out lie with no foundation in truth and fact.
You are full of shit and have no credibility.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#2511 Mar 26, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you back some of that bullshit up with facts? You cant? Its because you are full of crap.
Doc knows almost nothing about me personally, including where I live, in general much less in specifics. What I have told him, he chooses to discount for fabricated information he prefers. He cannot back up *any* of what he states about me, including the claims he makes about my past and current forum behaviour. None of my posts have ever been removed, I have never been warned and my posts are open for all to read on my profile as I have nothing to hide. If I cannot imagine Christ saying what I am going to say, I choose to not post it.

His claims do not concern me since this is common behaviour for him on this forum towards pretty much everyone on here. Only Christ's opinion of me matters anyway. His claims and assumptions really need no backing up IMO, since I rarely read them and most others who do read them already are aware he has little to no facts about those he makes all these claims about.

I have no doubt some parents also pray fervently for a child they discover is a homosexual. I have no doubt some parents go over scripture exhaustively for a homosexual child as well. Some of these parents may never take the path of acceptance or disowning the child. The relationship may remain in turmoil indefinitely. I have only known one or two homosexuals well enough to know what happened in their families and these folks were 25 to 35 years older than I, so the generational attitude was completely different. I have; however, read news stories that declared outcomes.

God bless you and yours.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2512 Mar 26, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, are you so so so, gosh no words can describe so a lowly state of your mind. Now, you are suggesting that straights and gay actives should not be HIV?/AIDS tested. I say that anyone who is around gays should be tested once a month. Your gay history should tell you that, and since MSM is a factor in every AIDS case, it would be sound advise.
Actually, sorry, in m any states yes they can deny people a place to stay based on sexual orientation. You so often forget that sexual orientation is not a "suspect class". In Cali yes, but federally and in most states no. When they say "we reserve the right to refuse business", in those states that means gays, but not blacks, based on sex, religion or national origin.
Yup, you can speak out against religion, but you can not discriminate based on religion.
The EEOC, federal, will take cases based on race discrimination, but not sexual orientation or being fat and toothless.
Man, you really just love to read your own shiet, don't ya?

A public business CAN NOT refuse service based on race, gender or sexual orientation if those are part of a State's anti-discrimination policy!!!

By the way.....HIV/AIDS is not just found in the Gay and Lesbian community.....but in the straight community as well.....so, if one participates in high risk sexual behaviors......then they should be tested.......but obviously not all feel the need to get tested!!!

Actually, in states that don't include sexual orientation in their anti-discrimination policy.....yes, Gays and Lesbians can be discriminate against and are......that's probably why there are so many lawsuits.......and yes, if one's religious beliefs can be protected and be allowed to be grounds for discrimination, then if I owned a business.....I would have the right to deny a fundie my services if it went against my religious beliefs......but I would expect someone to scream bloody murder about being discriminated against......funny how that works!!!

By the way......you haven't been right about much you have posted......so, go ahead and make some more asinine comments....they are fun to laugh at!!!

#2513 Mar 26, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
For other obvious reasons......not agreeing with me is your right......and I have no issue with it, but then don't expect me to not respond with my own viewpoints.......my opinion does not lack any moral conviction.......oh and try using the English language to make your point.....thanks!!!
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2514 Mar 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
For other obvious reasons......not agreeing with me is your right......and I have no issue with it, but then don't expect me to not respond with my own viewpoints.......my opinion does not lack any moral conviction.......oh and try using the English language to make your point.....thanks!!!
Sorry if I confused you with multisyllabic words.
I'll try and dumb it down to liberalspeak for you.

Obama and minions have brought us the Dumbocracy.

#2515 Mar 26, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I confused you with multisyllabic words.
I'll try and dumb it down to liberalspeak for you.
Obama and minions have brought us the Dumbocracy.
And what does that have to do with Marriage Equality?

Frankly, why are you being nasty? I don't believe that I was nasty towards you.....but then maybe it is you that is having difficulty with understanding things and issues!!!

By the way.....regardless of what the President has done.....we still live in a Republic not a democracy!!!
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#2516 Mar 26, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a fact Jeff, 90% of all HIV/AIDS cases belong to Heterosexuals, that's right straight people. You know people like you. Jeff do you know what discrimination is?
Check this out from the CDC-
"Gay and bisexual men — referred to in CDC surveillance systems as men who have sex with men (MSM)
— of all races continue to be the risk group most severely affected by HIV. CDC’s most recent data show that between 2006 and 2009, the number of new infections that occur each year increased among young MSM — driven by an alarming 48 percent increase among young, black MSM 13 to 29 years old. These data clearly show the urgent need to expand access to proven HIV prevention programs for gay and bisexual men, and to develop new approaches to fight HIV in this population.
A Snapshot
MSM account for nearly half of the 1.1 million people living with HIV in the United States (52%, or an estimated
592,100 total persons).
MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the United States each year (61%, or an estimated 29,300
infections).
While CDC estimates that only 4 percent of men in the United States are MSM, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among
MSM in the United States is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522 – 989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per
100,000 other men)." http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...

#2517 Mar 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out from the CDC-
"Gay and bisexual men — referred to in CDC surveillance systems as men who have sex with men (MSM)
— of all races continue to be the risk group most severely affected by HIV. CDC’s most recent data show that between 2006 and 2009, the number of new infections that occur each year increased among young MSM — driven by an alarming 48 percent increase among young, black MSM 13 to 29 years old. These data clearly show the urgent need to expand access to proven HIV prevention programs for gay and bisexual men, and to develop new approaches to fight HIV in this population.
A Snapshot
MSM account for nearly half of the 1.1 million people living with HIV in the United States (52%, or an estimated
592,100 total persons).
MSM account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the United States each year (61%, or an estimated 29,300
infections).
While CDC estimates that only 4 percent of men in the United States are MSM, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among
MSM in the United States is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522 – 989 per 100,000 MSM vs. 12 per
100,000 other men)." http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/2012...
Is there a particular reason you don't use the official CDC website for your copy and paste stuff? I mean here it is:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/u...

Besides.......it matters not what the ESTIMATES are.........we don't deny marriage rights to straights who carry STD's, do we?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2518 Mar 26, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not all parents become pro same sex marriage when sin and satan causes their child to choose homosexuality. Some pray, some love them and share God's word, and many of these loved children become ex-gays and Christians. These children who are loved often have the gay demon cast out and the Holy Spirit replaces it and they become Christians. How great it is to know that Jesus is above all sins and all sins must obey.
On the other hand, most gay children reject and hate their parents, and refuse to accept their parents the way that God made them. These gays would rather hate, than receive God's love. You sound like one of the latter types of people.
For somebody who has been around the world you sure are stupid.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#2519 Mar 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a particular reason you don't use the official CDC website for your copy and paste stuff? I mean here it is:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/u...
Besides.......it matters not what the ESTIMATES are.........we don't deny marriage rights to straights who carry STD's, do we?
Its not about marriage but health. Homosexual practices need to be discouraged like we discourage smoking.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#2520 Mar 26, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, her opinion DOES lack moral vicissitude!
Her morals are indeed of a high standard, being upright, unwavering, and aboveboard.

Vicissitude: a change or variation occurring in the course of something; changing, mutating, alternating._ Dictionary Boss

And by the way, there's isn't just one s in the word "vicissitude", there are two (ss)!

#2521 Mar 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not about marriage but health. Homosexual practices need to be discouraged like we discourage smoking.
Actually, it's not being Gay or Lesbian that can be discouraged.......what needs to be discouraged is taking unnecessary risks when engaging in certain sexual behaviors, but you can't dictate what others do regardless of how bad it may be for them......each person must take responsibility for their actions or pay the consequences that may come!!!

Again, we don't prevent heterosexuals who might have genital warts or herpes from marrying, nor do we prevent HIV positive heterosexuals from marrying those who aren't HIV positive.......that is something the couple must deal with!!!

#2522 Mar 26, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, her opinion DOES lack moral vicissitude!
Her morals are indeed of a high standard, being upright, unwavering, and aboveboard.
Vicissitude: a change or variation occurring in the course of something; changing, mutating, alternating._ Dictionary Boss
And by the way, there's isn't just one s in the word "vicissitude", there are two (ss)!
Thank you:-)
Brian

Los Angeles, CA

#2523 Mar 26, 2013
Why would a gay want to be a Christian

#2524 Mar 26, 2013
Brian wrote:
Why would a gay want to be a Christian
For the same reason anyone else wants to be a Christian.......because of their beliefs!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2525 Mar 27, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can be quite the simpleton, dollarsbill.
I am not accountable for what I hear from you, or any other Bible-believer!
Only Bible-believers themselves are accountable for what they are heard to say and tell others!
It is quite simple. You are accountable.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#2526 Mar 27, 2013
Evolution has made us a cooperative species so enough of us understand that stealing isn't for free because fear of theft compromises our own sense of well being and security.
JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I didn't explain that one enough, and also you're not quite looking at the point. If stealing were moral that would be beneficial towards me because I could take as I wish.
But don't let that distract you, stealing isn't my argument, homosexuality is. And you seem to be avoiding that argument.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#2527 Mar 27, 2013
I don't keep my wallet there.:)

That's what UTT says, so go for UTT. I said the opposite, so leave my possessions alone and I will grant you the same basic courtesy.
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind if I help myself to that wallet in your chest pocket?
It's free,...right?
Reality

San Diego, CA

#2532 Mar 27, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text> Now, you are calling all the ex-gay in the US liars, over 10,000 plus as of 2009.
You didn't give any evidence showing the bull you wrote is true..When you provide that evidence, don't include Ted Haggard..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 3 hr Atheistgirl 25
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Maverick 808 20,086
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 hr Taranis 5,600
Evidence Against God 5 hr Atheistgirl 3,952
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 hr rog 8,374
Jesus did not claim to be God 7 hr Atheistgirl 6
Why do you really believe in a god? 11 hr KAB 654
More from around the web