San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to get married, find a person of the opposite sex. Why is that so hard? Otherwise, don't whine.
A gay person isn't attracted to the opposite sex (which is not normal) so the marriage could never be consummated..

In your case, the low IQ you have (which isn't normal) will prevent you from understanding much compared to the average person....Neither you or the gay person can change your situation in life (no matter how hard you try) so get over it!! Can you grok this simple truth, I doubt it..
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Poor argument.
Free stuff isn't stealing.
Stealing isn't free stuff.
JordanUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't necessarily agree. That's begging the question. People, including myself, don't say that homosexuality is immoral because "we don't like it".
I for one also agree that stealing is immoral. But it's not because I don't like it. It's because it's immoral. I'd actually love it if stealing was moral. Free stuff all the time, but it's just simply not.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jeff wrote:
Thanks for admitting you really don't have the background to criticize a translation. How would you even know that the "Hebrew meaning of Lev 18:22 and Lev 20:13 have been lost in translation, especially the most modern translations"?
Do you read Hebrew?
Wow! How do you know when you tooth is aching, "Are you a dentist?" Or better yet, How do you know when a person is dead, "Are you an coroner." And lastly, how do you know what the bible says, "Are you a pastor, theologian, scholar, etc."

In other words, I do have to wait for a so-called expert to give me an perspective, before I obtain one.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
For those who think same sex marriage won't affect people against it negatively consider this:
"- A Methodist church in New Jersey was sued for not offering its facility for use during same-sex weddings. A judge ruled against the church.
- A same-sex couple from California sued a Hawaiian bed and breakfast privately owned by a Christian woman for not allowing them to rent a room.
- A bed and breakfast in Alton privately owned by a Christian couple was sued when they would not host a same-sex civil union ceremony.
- Owners of a small, privately owned inn in Vermont declined to host a same sex wedding reception due to their religious views and were sued.
- An employee of Allstate insurance wrote an essay online disagreeing with same-sex marriage and was reportedly fired from his job as a result.
- Catholic Charities was barred from assisting in adoptions in Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., and Illinois and excluded from future contracts because it declined to consider same sex couples.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/26/gay...
Good! They deserved to be sued.
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jeff wrote:
For those who think same sex marriage won't affect people against it negatively consider this:
"- A Methodist church in New Jersey was sued for not offering its facility for use during same-sex weddings. A judge ruled against the church.
- A same-sex couple from California sued a Hawaiian bed and breakfast privately owned by a Christian woman for not allowing them to rent a room.
- A bed and breakfast in Alton privately owned by a Christian couple was sued when they would not host a same-sex civil union ceremony.
- Owners of a small, privately owned inn in Vermont declined to host a same sex wedding reception due to their religious views and were sued.
- An employee of Allstate insurance wrote an essay online disagreeing with same-sex marriage and was reportedly fired from his job as a result.
- Catholic Charities was barred from assisting in adoptions in Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., and Illinois and excluded from future contracts because it declined to consider same sex couples.
Jeff, if you had a gay son or daughter you would be for gay marriage just like Republican Sen. Rob Portman. He only switched his adamant position after his son told him he was gay..

Can you show me the official news story that shows a Methodist church in New Jersey was sued for not offering its facility for use during same-sex weddings and A judge ruled against the church? The link you provided didn't do that and it was to fox news, a known unfair & unbalanced news station to many..I'm sure you know fox news is biased because they are a republican/christian station..

If gay marriage becomes legal in this country, Churches will not be forced to have gay weddings in there Church. That would be against freedom of religion which is the law of our land..

Since: Oct 12

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Poor argument.
Maybe I didn't explain that one enough, and also you're not quite looking at the point. If stealing were moral that would be beneficial towards me because I could take as I wish.

But don't let that distract you, stealing isn't my argument, homosexuality is. And you seem to be avoiding that argument.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff, if you had a gay son or daughter you would be for gay marriage just like Republican Sen. Rob Portman. He only switched his adamant position after his son told him he was gay..
Can you show me the official news story that shows a Methodist church in New Jersey was sued for not offering its facility for use during same-sex weddings and A judge ruled against the church? The link you provided didn't do that and it was to fox news, a known unfair & unbalanced news station to many..I'm sure you know fox news is biased because they are a republican/christian station..
If gay marriage becomes legal in this country, Churches will not be forced to have gay weddings in there Church. That would be against freedom of religion which is the law of our land..
I have known a number homosexuals and 3 of them are dead and one is very sick. Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages.
Don't talk to me about news agencies being unbiased. Just look at the last few years on the major networks and all we see 99% is pro gay support.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was vetry accurate. Because school is and was not a set time thing. I listened in school, read and studied at home and generally was a kid. I got educated and earned an academic scholarship.
Please know that the Bible does condemn homosexuality, because it condemns ALL sins. You are simly confused.
If I were not BLACK and you were, then I would submit to your knowledge and life as a BLACK. Likewise, I am a Christian and well informed, sometimes receiving direct communication from God and ofen the Holy Spirit. Believe if you may, but homosexuality is condemned like all sins, even sins of thoughts and eyes.
Your only credential, Doc, is that you are a perfect shitforbrains. You are a menace to humankind. I am wondering what drives you to be as you are. What happened to you? Please tell us your life story. It's gotta be very interesting.
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known a number homosexuals and 3 of them are dead and one is very sick.
That has nothing to do with what I wrote to you..If you had a gay son or daughter you would turn pro gay marriage just like others have and gave I you one example of many..
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages. Don't talk to me about news agencies being unbiased. Just look at the last few years on the major networks and all we see 99% is pro gay support.
You posted a specific Church that was sued because they refused to preform a gay marriage.. Now you back off of that and say Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages which will never happen. Freedom of religious belief in this country will prevent that to happen..
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text> Listen and learn, just a little. 1 in 100 children choose to be gay. So, based on that statistic a parent would need to have 100 children to get one gay.
Your whole post is total boloney. It's a know fact 1 out of every 10 people are born gay without choice. None of them can change that anymore than they can change their height, weight or intelligent level..

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I am a menace to you and your lies. Glad you got that message. The fact that you are talking about my credentials points to you having none and mine being far reaching.
Oh, you of one brain cell. If I were an idiot like you, I would post my life story. I guarantee you this, I lived and experienced more countries by age 18 than you will in your entire lifetime.
You are special alright. I don't lie. I see your evil and all that garbage you spew here has no benefit except to educate people how horrible a human being can be.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with what I wrote to you..If you had a gay son or daughter you would turn pro gay marriage just like others have and gave I you one example of many..
<quoted text>
You posted a specific Church that was sued because they refused to preform a gay marriage.. Now you back off of that and say Churches will be forced to perform same sex marriages which will never happen. Freedom of religious belief in this country will prevent that to happen..
Not all parents become pro gay marriage when faced with a homosexual child. Some disown their children, kicked them out of the house, and refuse to have anything to do with them at all.

“It's all in your head”

Del Valle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Youi are gay so you are a liar. It is a known fact that .8% of females are lesbian by socialization and environmental factors, as per the APA and 1.4% of males are gays by socialization and environmental factors.
Your use of the 10% figure shows that you are braindumb, since that was a number from the Kinsey study, and it was not representative of gays but a gay experience at least once in the prior 10 years of the study.
Now, you are calling all the ex-gay in the US liars, over 10,000 plus as of 2009. I guess if they don't conform to your bull then you reject them all. These ex-gays say that they experience more hate, ostracizing and discrimination from the gay community than they ever get or got from the straight community.
IN fact, all studies show that homosexuality is fluid.
So, you think that no one can change their height, happens all the time or you would be 7 inches tall, weight, happens all the time of you would be 7 pounds, intelligence, well you would be as learned as a child. Wait, skip the last one, well most people would still have the knowledge of an unlearned child, if what you said were true.
PLEASE TRY TO CHANGE YOUR DEBATE SKILLS.
Debate skills??????? You got none whatsoever!!!!!!!! You are a deluded dumbass.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If I had a son who wanted to engage in gay sex I would take him to an AIDS ward so he could see where he is headed.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Consider these other actions that have happened to people:
- Catholic Charities was barred from assisting in adoptions in Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., and Illinois and excluded from future contracts because it declined to consider same sex couples."

If same sex marriages become law we should expect efforts to shut down churches that refuse to do them. Look at Canada. Pastors have been fined for speaking out against homosexuality.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a son who wanted to engage in gay sex I would take him to an AIDS ward so he could see where he is headed.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Consider these other actions that have happened to people:
- Catholic Charities was barred from assisting in adoptions in Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., and Illinois and excluded from future contracts because it declined to consider same sex couples."
If same sex marriages become law we should expect efforts to shut down churches that refuse to do them. Look at Canada. Pastors have been fined for speaking out against homosexuality.
First off.......not all who are Gay or Lesbian will contract HIV/AIDS.....so to take them to an HIV/AIDS ward would just be wrong on your part.....would you do the same for a straight child? I mean HIV/AIDS is not confined to just Gay men!!!

The Church in New Jersey was NOT sued because they would allow the Church to be used......it was a Pavilion that the Church was using as a public area and renting it out to the public, they also had an exception on that piece of property.......now, if they want to make it a private aspect of their Church, that is their right.....but at the time it was used as a public place and in New Jersey it is against the law to deny a public place to be used by Gays and Lesbians!!!

The same is true of Bed and Breakfast businesses......as long as they operate a PUBLIC BUSINESS......they can not deny a couple a place to stay based on sexual orientation!!!

The same is true of any PUBLIC BUSINESS.......that's why the photographer was sued!!!

We aren't Canada or in Canada and here one can speak out against homosexuality.......just like one has a right to speak out against religion!!!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay person isn't attracted to the opposite sex (which is not normal) so the marriage could never be consummated..
In your case, the low IQ you have (which isn't normal) will prevent you from understanding much compared to the average person....Neither you or the gay person can change your situation in life (no matter how hard you try) so get over it!! Can you grok this simple truth, I doubt it..
You are so stupid and brainwashed into iniquity you can't even comprehend the english language anymore.

Try readin again, you pinhead:

Don't be a fool.

If the definition of marriage includes anybody that loves their partner, the next step is pedophelia and bestiality being included in marriage.
Then comes the law suits against intelligent people with morals that refuse to bend to the new abridged grey secular morality, or lack of morality, more precisely.

This issue in front of the SCOTUS is just the tip of the spear.
Once the camel's nose is under the tent......

SO.
Marriage is defined as a union between one man and one woman.

Do you also have a problem with the definition of up?
How about down?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>

Catholic Charities was NOT barred from assisting in adoptions in Massachusetts or Washington DC.......Catholic Charities wanted to continue to receive state money while also wanting to out right discriminate against married Same-Sex Couples from being able to adopt......they also gave the City Council in Washington DC an Ultimatum.....either deny Gay and Lesbian couples the right to marry or they would shut down!!!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Poor argument.
<quoted text>
Mind if I help myself to that wallet in your chest pocket?
It's free,...right?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid and brainwashed into iniquity you can't even comprehend the english language anymore.
Try readin again, you pinhead:
Don't be a fool.
If the definition of marriage includes anybody that loves their partner, the next step is pedophelia and bestiality being included in marriage.
Then comes the law suits against intelligent people with morals that refuse to bend to the new abridged grey secular morality, or lack of morality, more precisely.
This issue in front of the SCOTUS is just the tip of the spear.
Once the camel's nose is under the tent......
SO.
Marriage is defined as a union between one man and one woman.
Do you also have a problem with the definition of up?
How about down?
Actually it would be you that doesn't get it!!!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff, if you had a gay son or daughter you would be for gay marriage just like Republican Sen. Rob Portman. He only switched his adamant position after his son told him he was gay.......
If gay marriage becomes legal in this country, Churches will not be forced to have gay weddings in there Church.

That would be against freedom of religion which is the law of our land..
Are you another 'less than room temperature IQ' that hasn't heard the news out of DC about the violation of First Amendment Rights resulting from Obamacare demanding employer coverage for contraceptive care and abortion?

Pull your head out of the sewer pipe in your mom's basement and get up to speed with the world.

You are a low information individual. I hope you don't vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min janeebee 13,644
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 9 min dollarsbill 374
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 11 min dollarsbill 199
Hamas executes 11 more Palestinians suspected o... 13 min dollarsbill 25
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 16 min dollarsbill 2,010
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 1 hr no-one-special 39
Take America Back 2 hr Nc resident 977
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••