First Prev
of 393
Next Last
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9016 Jul 31, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So you follow the prosperity church? I believe we reap what we sow in the next life, that bad things happen to good people and that God never leaves our side. Our rewards are not here on earth .
There are three reasons bad things happen to good people. 1) People are sinners and we've all been a victim of sin. 2) If you're righteous and you do something you shouldn't, God will get you. 3) The wicked hate the righteous (Genesis 3:15) and they do wicked things to the righteous because they hate them.
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#9017 Jul 31, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Rejecting Gods Words is something that over 3/4 of the people in the USA is doing these days. This is why Gods wrath is here in this country, when you come against Gods Words you are in big trouble!! We only reap what we sow in life, that is why your life isn't the way it should be....
Rejecting ThePreacherman01's Words is something that over 3/4 of the posters on Christian Forum is doing these days. This is why ThePreacherman01's wrath is here on topix, when you come against ThePreacherman01's Words you are in big trouble!! ThePreacherman01 only reaps what he sows in post, that is why ThePreacherman01"s post isn't the way it should be...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#9018 Aug 1, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone that walks with Jesus is my Brother/Sister....
So everyone who "walks" with imaginary images, is your delusional Brother/Sister, got it!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#9019 Aug 2, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone who "walks" with imaginary images, is your delusional Brother/Sister, got it!
Everyone who walks with the Lord in truth is my Sister/Brother. Anyone who don't walk with the Lord in Truth, is nothing but a whip pup for Satan FACT!!
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#9020 Aug 2, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone who walks with the Lord in truth is my Sister/Brother. Anyone who don't walk with the Lord in Truth, is nothing but a whip pup for Satan FACT!!
"Hear ThePreacherman01! See Boy!" Satan preaches to his whipped Christian friend, "Sic 'em for God's sake, and help sniff out a bite of moral-crime!"

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#9021 Aug 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone who walks with the Lord in truth is my Sister/Brother. Anyone who don't walk with the Lord in Truth, is nothing but a whip pup for Satan FACT!!
That's what I stated:

"So everyone who "walks" with imaginary images, is your delusional Brother/Sister, got it!"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9022 Aug 5, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I stated:
"So everyone who "walks" with imaginary images, is your delusional Brother/Sister, got it!"
Jesus said to hate your family and love your enemies. How much more wicked can you get?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#9023 Aug 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said to hate your family and love your enemies. How much more wicked can you get?
Well, in his defense, his mom was a ho. His dad was a moron and the two of them conspired to have him crucified for treason. Can you blame him for being a little bitter?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9024 Aug 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in his defense, his mom was a ho. His dad was a moron and the two of them conspired to have him crucified for treason. Can you blame him for being a little bitter?
It was Jesus' followers, the multitudes that had him crucified. He said, "take up your cross and follow me". He wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture, which it didn't. He was a delusional, suicidal, masochistic, megalomaniac.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#9025 Aug 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It was Jesus' followers, the multitudes that had him crucified. He said, "take up your cross and follow me". He wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture, which it didn't. He was a delusional, suicidal, masochistic, megalomaniac.
It didn't help that his parents convinced him that he was the messiah. Talk about spoiling a kid rite?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9027 Aug 6, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It didn't help that his parents convinced him that he was the messiah. Talk about spoiling a kid rite?
His parents probably fed into his delusions. That was to cover up Marys' sexual activity before she was married. Joseph may not have even been Jesus' father, it could've been another man. Joseph believed he was not Jesus' father. His parents also may have had a hand in him learning sorcery in Egypt so he could work so called "miracles".

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#9028 Aug 7, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>His parents probably fed into his delusions. That was to cover up Marys' sexual activity before she was married. Joseph may not have even been Jesus' father, it could've been another man. Joseph believed he was not Jesus' father. His parents also may have had a hand in him learning sorcery in Egypt so he could work so called "miracles".
Joseph was a dipshit. He wasn't Jesus' father. Mary hooked up with a Roman soldier and Joseph knew it, but he would have been shamed beyond repair if the truth came out so they decided they would have the "chosen one". That would save Mary and Joseph, and they didn't care what happened to the bastard child.
TRUE

Santa Fe, NM

#9029 Aug 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE!
No it's not.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#9030 Aug 30, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph was a dipshit. He wasn't Jesus' father. Mary hooked up with a Roman soldier and Joseph knew it, but he would have been shamed beyond repair if the truth came out so they decided they would have the "chosen one". That would save Mary and Joseph, and they didn't care what happened to the bastard child.
I think both Mary and Joseph probably were Jesus' parents. They made him believe he was the messiah to cover up the circumstances of his birth. Even if God was his father, he was still a bastard child, Mary and God weren't married.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#9031 Sep 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think both Mary and Joseph probably were Jesus' parents. They made him believe he was the messiah to cover up the circumstances of his birth. Even if God was his father, he was still a bastard child, Mary and God weren't married.
That's true, and it would explain why Joseph went along with it instead of just letting Mary get stoned to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 393
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Frindly 154
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Frindly 1,714
the pauline paradox 3 hr Ben Avraham 112
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr Frindly 1,033
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 6 hr Big Al 482
Why christians think they're so much better tha... (Jul '08) 9 hr Seduciary 128
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Frindly 2,472
More from around the web