|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have a Masters in BS.
Preacherman is not the only one with BS as the cornerstone of his faith but he's definitely the most fun.

God bless you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
You only have a Masters in BS.
Isa.54:17....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Preacherman01: "I have got a master in the Bible..."
THAT, my friend, is one lie you will never get away with telling in THIS lifetime.
Isa.54:17......

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Preacherman is not the only one with BS as the cornerstone of his faith but he's definitely the most fun.
God bless you.
Matthew 7:1-5......

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 7:1-5......
I don't see anything there about you being more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

God bless you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"You only have a Masters in BS."
Isa.54:17.....
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Isa.54:17.....
No weapon/post that is formed against thee/ThePreacherman01 shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee/ThePreacherman01 in judgment thou/ThePreacherman01 shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servant/ThePreacherman01 of the Lord, and their/Preacherman01's righteousness is of me saith/LOL the Lord.
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 7:1-5......
Judge not, that ye/ThePreacherman01 be not judged. For with what judgment ye/ThePreacherman01 judge, ye/ThePreacherman01 shall be judged: and with what measure ye/ThePreacherman01 mete, it shall be measured to you/ThePreacherman01 again. And why beholdeth the mote that is in thy brother's/15th's eye, but condierest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou/ThePreacherman01 say to thy brother/15th, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite/ThePreacherman01, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye: and then thou shall see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"Vengeance is mine, says the Lord, I will repay". We are not to seek revenge or hold a grudge. If a person repents they are forgiven in the eyes of God and she is the Judge. God renders to every man according to his work. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution, and most importantly change. Christianity is modern day idolatry and is called the "great transgression" Psalm 19:13.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"You only have a Masters in BS."
Isa. 54:17, my 6 year old Grandson can understand this and you can't??

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Isa. 54:17, my 6 year old Grandson can understand this and you can't??
Yes we understand what it says, but how true is it?
It isnít actually what we can see happening in the world.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we understand what it says, but how true is it?
It isnít actually what we can see happening in the world.
Those who is blind by Satan can't see the real truth. If this wasn't true with you, you wouldn't have ask the question you did in this comment!! Isa. 54:17 is all over these threads and this world, it can be seen only by true Christian's!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Those who is blind by Satan can't see the real truth. If this wasn't true with you, you wouldn't have ask the question you did in this comment!! Isa. 54:17 is all over these threads and this world, it can be seen only by true Christian's!!
This scripture pertains to the wonderful works of God for his people since the beginning of time, and holds no 'end times' clues within it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Those who is blind by Satan can't see the real truth. If this wasn't true with you, you wouldn't have ask the question you did in this comment!! Isa. 54:17 is all over these threads and this world, it can be seen only by true Christian's!!
Ok, you say so, but this isnít valid exclusively forĒthe servants of the LordĒ it is the same thing for everybody who works for a good cause, and it doesnít have to be in the name of any religion.
The feeling of knowing that we are doing the best to our ability makes us stronger to withstand attacks from those who are not, it is universal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
While your heart and mind are disputing then your instinct will be standing there without doing anything, grinning broadly in his corner knowing the only right answer,--- thatís how it will always be.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Matthew 7:1-5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

No, it is a German proverb!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything there about you being more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
God bless you.
That is nothing new with you, you just don't have what it takes to understand something and it shows as always....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

God speaks through His Words....

The Holy Spirit has many ways of leading you. One of the ways is through your daily prayer and Bible study time. As you pray and ask God to guide you, He will cause some truth from His Word to come alive in your heart during the day. When you read God's Words and meditate on it, you'll discover that He'll take a phrase or even a word of what you've read that day and use it to speak to you....
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God speaks through His Words....
The Holy Spirit has many ways of leading you. One of the ways is through your daily prayer and Bible study time. As you pray and ask God to guide you, He will cause some truth from His Word to come alive in your heart during the day. When you read God's Words and meditate on it, you'll discover that He'll take a phrase or even a word of what you've read that day and use it to speak to you....
And when you pray, you shall not be as ThePreacherman01 is: for he loves to pray standing in the churches and on the corners of the streets, that he may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, ThePreacherman01 will get what's coming to him.(Matthew 6:5, KJV)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,821 - 7,840 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••