|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
No matter how many demon's come against on these threads, Jesus will put them in there place. I have got the power of the Lord with me and I can overcome any demon on these threads FACT!!
Is dollarsbill Your Brother
in Christ And is of The Same Spirit You Are?
Yes or no?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
No matter how many demon's come against on these threads, Jesus will put them in there place. I have got the power of the Lord with me and I can overcome any demon on these threads FACT!!
Just be sure that you are not involving yourself in doing too much of the work of God, much better to leave the most important tasks to Him!
Remember that we are not the judges of others!

“And I won't watch this anymore”

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

No, but a lot of religious people sure feel like they're the judges of all mankind.
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The Vortex wrote:(according to Preacherman01)

<quoted text>
I will Stop my lying real soon.
The real Christian goal is SUPPOSE to be more "Christ like". Meaning to use the bible as goal to CHANGE YOURSELF, to be more "Christ like". It says NOTHING about using the bible to hate others or force your beliefs upon them. One of these days I will learn something.
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>??
You claim to be like Christ, yet you change people's post like Star Reborn!
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. ThePreacherman01 will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have I not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto ThePreacherman01, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.(Matthew 7:21-23, KJV)
Johnny Trunk

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Every blood bought born again Christian has the authority through Christ to share the gospel. In fact, Jesus commands us to:
Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:8- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
what does calling on the Lords name mean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
True that!
Now, while there may be universally acceptable things to judge others over, like murder, the cruelty of torture, stealing, etc., and try to prevent such things. But the problem starts when religious factions work up their hatred and judging of everyone who does not accept their mythologies.
One of the things that have been puzzling me for quite some time is how and why we are all so very much concerned by the urge of punishing others for whatever they have done, and even worse how we punish people in order to discourage others from doing things of the same kind.

We have seen that they are now in a hurry to hunt down Nazi criminals, what still remains of them, some of them people who hardly remember their own name, and everything in a hurry now before it is too late, they are all in their nineties.
Who else is there who can remember what happened?
What has anyone to learn from that except for having the pleasure of punishing and doing harm to others?
Maybe it is about time to forget?

Christianity is a Guilt Cult, if guilty we must be punished, regardless of that there will be some reason for feeling guilty, we could anyway defend ourselves against accusations.

Other cultures have another approach to it like the shame cultures where honour and loosing face are regarded crucial, what is not known by others does not make people feel guilty, but only living in the fear of being exposed.

This is what is hard for Christians to fully understand.

We have to be less concerned about punishing people, yes some people have to learn and to be corrected from doing unfortunate things, some are born sociopaths and needs to be limited in their behaviour all their life, but strict punishments to everybody who once have been stepping across the line doing wrong is an “overkill” in too many cases.

The media and news lives well on selling the “Big Stories” from small events, we should not entertain their activities too much.
The lawyers as well, they are sucking blood from people who are trapped within the “guilt and punish spiral”.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Is dollarsbill Your Brother
in Christ And is of The Same Spirit You Are?
Yes or no?
Everyone that walks with Jesus is my Brother/Sister....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone that walks with Jesus is my Brother/Sister....
Yes we know, spirit up, have fun!
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone that walks with Jesus is my Brother/Sister....
I challenge you to obey this commandment of Jesus Christ on this forum.

Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Matthew, Chapter 5, 39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Matthew 5:39 is not a commandment of Jesus Christ, if it was, it would say so in the Bible and isn't in there. The Bible tells us in the last chapter in Rev. do not add or take away from the word of God. So what are you trying to do here add or take away??
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 5:39 is not a commandment of Jesus Christ, if it was, it would say so in the Bible and isn't in there. The Bible tells us in the last chapter in Rev. do not add or take away from the word of God. So what are you trying to do here add or take away??

Is a commandment of Jesus Christ to his disciples.

True or false?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 5:39 is not a commandment of Jesus Christ, if it was, it would say so in the Bible and isn't in there. The Bible tells us in the last chapter in Rev. do not add or take away from the word of God. So what are you trying to do here add or take away??
That warning in the book of Revelation only pertains to THAT book.
That book was written before the Bible was ever put together and printed.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is a commandment of Jesus Christ to his disciples.
True or false?
I have got a master in the Bible and many years as a Pastor, I preach and teach the Bible. And I am tell you it is not a commandment. You may believe as you please that is up to you, but I know better....
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I have got a master in the Bible and many years as a Pastor, I preach and teach the Bible. And I am tell you it is not a commandment. You may believe as you please that is up to you, but I know better....
If it is not a commandment then what is it?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Yes, preacherman, it is there.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I have got a master in the Bible and many years as a Pastor, I preach and teach the Bible. And I am tell you it is not a commandment. You may believe as you please that is up to you, but I know better....
You are a fraud.

God bless you.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fraud.
God bless you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
So far so good, and what else do you have on your record?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Preacherman01: "I have got a master in the Bible..."

THAT, my friend, is one lie you will never get away with telling in THIS lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,801 - 7,820 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min Sundog512 7,712
The New Covenant? 15 min Brother Lee Love 459
Proof: There is a God! 1 hr Cliff09 42
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 951
The Law HYPOCRITES 5 hr Flygerian 650
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 hr tahoegirl 1,664
God calling His Son "God", Creator and to be wo... 6 hr Flygerian 162
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 12 hr River Tam 87,770
•••