Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8916 Jul 17, 2013
In our younger days we had dreams about our life, a kind of manual for how we wanted or expected things to happen, job and family life, the great things we wanted from our lives.

Did it all happen the way we dreamed?
For most of us it didn’t happen exactly that way or maybe rather far from that.

What created our dreams; was it family, friends, school, what we had been reading, mass media or maybe a Bible?

All of these are elements of the “dream factory” of our youth.

The Bible is a “dream factory” manual for religious dreams, and how these dreams are created for each and one of the religious believers depends on that person’s background and experiences.

The dreams created in their mind are one thing, what actually will happen is as uncertain as for all of our other dreams.

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#8917 Jul 18, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a vision of you right now. I see you in hell.
You're hallucinating again regard.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8919 Jul 18, 2013
.....O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made the, and established thee? Deut. 32:6.....
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#8920 Jul 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
.....O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made the, and established thee? Deut. 32:6.....
Do ye thus requite Jesus, O foolish Preacherman01 and unwise? is not Adam thy father that hath bought thee? hath Adam not made thee, and established thee?(Deuteronomy 32:6, KJV)

Location hidden

#8922 Jul 19, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was referring to our ever escalating totalitarian government under the corporate control. For what is being leaked out indicates a massive spy program into every aspect of our lives. And then there's the ever growing military/police suppression apparatus, and shredding of our Constitutional rights. It's the sick minded evil people who take part in all this, who have turned against their own people, us, that has me wondering how they can live with themselves. No conscience I guess.
Yes I understand your concerns, and I think that everybody should be concerned about it.
Our governments are acting in a paranoid manner presumed to be on our behalf and at least that is their excuse.

Our modern ways of communicating makes it possible to go into our hearts and minds like never before and it is used for whatever it is worth.
When we are commenting here at the internet they have the chance to use it against us later on for whatever purpose.

In a totalitarian state that could be very dangerous if someone just by coincident said something unfortunate.
The danger is if things sometime could turn in that direction, or if we will go to a totalitarian country.

The cause and excuse is globalisation, cultural ideological conflicts and not least extreme overpopulation leading to emigration in large scale.

And due to that certain people with certain looks are selected to be more closely followed up.
A friend of mine who at first glance have the looks like the people coming from certain regions in the Middle East has to go thru an extra security check every time he will go by plane.
He is a western Christian culture person in his heart and mind and he finds it rather boring that he is specially selected every time.

The problem is that the most dangerous people are learning how to go stealth, and a lot of time and effort is spent on people like us.

There is a certain paradox in our modern society; in many ways we have more freedom than people had ever before; freedom to go everywhere, freedom from hunger, from many deceases and many more.
We have to pay for it by being followed up by every footstep we make almost every day, and we never know what that ultimately could lead us into.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8923 Jul 19, 2013
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee....Exodus 20:12
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#8925 Jul 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee....Exodus 20:12
Do you mean the way you honor Adam and Eve, the mother and father of us all? To hear you tell it, Adam and Eve are to be blamed, not honored, for something they did at least six thousand years ago. However, if you really believed the bible 100% as you claim, then you would honor Adam, which was the son of God.(Luke 3:38, KJV)

Location hidden

#8926 Jul 20, 2013
The Vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
But what you fail to realize is that the totalitarian government under corporate control noose is ever tightening, at increasing speed. And if not stopped NOW, it'll be too late. They are collecting vast amounts of data on EVERYONE in the US. AND setting up a vast military/police suppression apparatus. With vast secret prisons being made, and teams being trained to create massive concentration camps for thousands of people. So if allowed to continue, there'll be no place to run, nowhere to hide. They are keeping massive databases on everyone's profile, friends, workplace, relatives, gun ownership, phone conversations and E-mails archived, Facebook pages collected, using one's own vehicles GPS to track where they go, having cell phones made to be remotely turned on without the person knowing, to hear their every conversation, and on, and on, and on... With new leaks appearing all the time exposing a mega huge domestic spying network that pries into every facet of everyone's lives.
All of it sending us the message that our government has turned against us, and view us as the enemy to their corporate takeover of government agenda.
Well, yes it is possible to follow almost every footstep that we make, and we are by free will giving away a lot of information about ourselves; by using the internet, facebook, gps, cell phones, credit cards and memberships of all sorts.

Not only governments have the access to collecting information but also private organisations and companies, and we are freely doing so when we as an example are buying something by using a credit card, bills are by governments regarded economically unhealthy because it could be money from criminal activity or cheating on taxes.

But as long as we have a democratic system that functions then we, the citizens, also have a certain control on what is going on.
So far it isn’t that bad within our countries, but we have to be aware of the dangers.

There are totalitarian states where you could see armed policemen with their gun in high position nearly on every street corner, and that is something else, a more dense situation.

What we are freely giving away about ourselves, or what we have to give away is one side of the problem, but freedom is also about the adequate space in which to live, develop, or function.

Simple mathematics about freedom;
Space in which to live = S
Population = P
Freedom = F

Formula; S= P * F

Let us say that the Earth gives us 100%.
Then we have; 100%(S)= 50%(P)* 2%(F)
Or it could be; 100%(S)= 2%(P)* 50%(F)

With the ultimate overpopulation it will give 0% freedom.

All of this perfectly expressed by Isaac Asimov;

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8927 Jul 20, 2013
JESUS CHRIST wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the way you honor Adam and Eve, the mother and father of us all? To hear you tell it, Adam and Eve are to be blamed, not honored, for something they did at least six thousand years ago. However, if you really believed the bible 100% as you claim, then you would honor Adam, which was the son of God.(Luke 3:38, KJV)
Try reading 101....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8928 Jul 20, 2013
A witness who tells people the truth about Gods Bible is attack by Satan and his demon. In Proverbs 12:17 tells us how to witness.....

Location hidden

#8929 Jul 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A witness who tells people the truth about Gods Bible is attack by Satan and his demon. In Proverbs 12:17 tells us how to witness.....
Someone once said;” We are all born free and with equal rights, and from there on it will gradually and continuously narrow in on us!”

Maybe this video will explain what we are all up against, the cultural differences between us and the level of cultural arrogance it contains might be a clue for establishing better understanding across all the boundaries made from stubborn principles?

The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#8930 Jul 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and his family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.
The Lion of God

San Antonio, TX

#8931 Jul 20, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone once said;” We are all born free and with equal rights, and from there on it will gradually and continuously narrow in on us!”
Maybe this video will explain what we are all up against, the cultural differences between us and the level of cultural arrogance it contains might be a clue for establishing better understanding across all the boundaries made from stubborn principles?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Eam-z1bwrkXX
My God, the God of all the heavens and the heaven and the earth.

I ask you to give me all the blessings of this child of the devil and his family that they do not use everyday to bless your beautiful name. I will take them and use them to bless your beautiful name everyday. Where as they do not.

amen

The Lord told me to post this so as you would be aware that I petitioned the Lord on your behalf.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8932 Jul 21, 2013
If your life isn't going right, its because you are not right with God fact!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8933 Jul 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Suffering is universal. When Christ instructed us to bear one another's burdens, He wasn't pressing us into service, He was instructing us how to survive.

Therefore,'things going wrong' in one's life in no way reflects their state of grace at all.
Jesus seems to know something you don't know, Preacherdude.

Location hidden

#8934 Jul 21, 2013
Avoiding honest discussions and instead tagging down posts that they dislike; well, it isn’t exactly acts of a noble attitude.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#8936 Jul 21, 2013
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
But as long as we have a democratic system that functions then we, the citizens, also have a certain control on what is going on.
But in case you hadn't noticed, we no longer have a "democratic system that functions". So have no say/control anymore. Where have you been hiding?
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
So far it isn’t that bad within our countries, but we have to be aware of the dangers.
But it's rapidly getting "bad" within out country. And my point was, that they are spying on us all, and setting up a military/police state, vast prisons to hold thousands already being made, training military to turn upon us all, that when they come for us, the suppressive totalitarian apparatus will be so complete, there will be nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide.
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#8937 Jul 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Try reading 101....
Tell me Preacherman01, how do you read the six day creation, was it at man's beginning or at his ending?
JESUS CHRIST

Newport, AR

#8938 Jul 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Is that what you would have told Jesus as he hung on the cross?
Satan and his demon

Newport, AR

#8939 Jul 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
He that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness: but a false witness/Preacherman01 deceit.(Proverbs 12:17, KJV)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 1 hr NDanger 124
Jesus Is Not The Reason For The Season 1 hr NDanger 6
+++++++ THE INCARNATION of GOD +++++++ 1 hr NDanger 115
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? (Jun '14) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 4,719
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr River Tam 17,273
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 3 hr Old GT 580
Let's talk about God's definition of love 4 hr Truth 447
More from around the web