“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8784 Jun 26, 2013
Proverbs 12:22...
Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight....

Joel 2:30-31...
And I will shew wonders in the Heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.(31.) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come....

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8785 Jun 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight....
You should take that phrase under serious consideration.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8787 Jun 26, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe unto you/Preacherman01, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye/Preacherman01 are like unto whited sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye/Preacherman01 also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye/Preacherman01 are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.(Matt. 23:27-28, KJV)
Why do you use the name of Jesus and blasphemy is name with lies. I know who you are and were you come from. But please don't use the LORDS name with your lies. I know as a fact that Jesus never said those things to me, so please stop with the lies!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8788 Jun 26, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I should take that phrase under serious consideration.
If you say so.
Jesus

Newport, AR

#8790 Jun 26, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Joel 2:30-31...
And I will shew wonders in the Heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.(31.) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come....
Let no man/Preacherman01 deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man/Preacherman01 of sin be revealed, the son of perdition who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he/Preacherman01 is God.(Thessalonians 2:3-4. KJV)

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8791 Jun 28, 2013
As the day's goes by here at Soul Winner's/Faith Build Churches we have accomplish a lot in the name of Jesus. Leading the way in June we march on fighting evil no matter where we may go in life. It can be here on these threads or out on the streets of the United States.
We have completed and moved into our new corporate headquarters. A few weeks back we have started a Church on wheels in our new RV. This way we can put the word of God on wheels and take God's words across this country. No other Church in this country have ever try to do this, the idea come from our Sr. Pastor LDM. This Sunday will be the first day we will be on the road with Gods Bible. Pastor Armed and Dangerous with a new Pastor name Bibleman will be in Mattoon Illinois this Sunday.
This a great idea to take the Word of God to the people of This country. We have plans to be in the State of Washington by the end of this year. We will be bring Bibles to the lost and help of any kind to the people of this country. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ as we march on....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8792 Jun 28, 2013
2 Timothy 3:1-3 (KJV)

(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8793 Jun 28, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Let no man/Preacherman01 deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man/Preacherman01 of sin be revealed, the son of perdition who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he/Preacherman01 is God.(Thessalonians 2:3-4. KJV)
You are a 100% right on one this, I will not let any man/woman deceive me in any way FACT......

Since: Oct 07

Bangor, UK

#8794 Jun 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
As the day's goes by here at Soul Winner's/Faith Build Churches we have accomplish a lot in the name of Jesus. Leading the way in June we march on fighting evil no matter where we may go in life. It can be here on these threads or out on the streets of the United States.
We have completed and moved into our new corporate headquarters. A few weeks back we have started a Church on wheels in our new RV. This way we can put the word of God on wheels and take God's words across this country. No other Church in this country have ever try to do this, the idea come from our Sr. Pastor LDM. This Sunday will be the first day we will be on the road with Gods Bible. Pastor Armed and Dangerous with a new Pastor name Bibleman will be in Mattoon Illinois this Sunday.
This a great idea to take the Word of God to the people of This country. We have plans to be in the State of Washington by the end of this year. We will be bring Bibles to the lost and help of any kind to the people of this country. Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ as we march on....
The Word of God is alive and well and cannot be put on wheels ..do you mean you are taking scriptures to the people?

Bangor, UK

#8795 Jun 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
2 Timothy 3:1-3 (KJV)
(1) This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
(2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good....
Do you believe we are in the last days ?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8796 Jun 28, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe we are in the last days ?
I believe it 100%!! Any good Christian that know the Bible and know it real good can tell you that. Just look around you every place you go, turn your TV on and listen to your Local and World News. I see it on these threads in our country around the world. Just the way people acts toward each other and the way they reject God and His Bible. When I said these threads just set back and read people's comments, that will tell you the story....

Bangor, UK

#8797 Jun 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it 100%!! Any good Christian that know the Bible and know it real good can tell you that. Just look around you every place you go, turn your TV on and listen to your Local and World News. I see it on these threads in our country around the world. Just the way people acts toward each other and the way they reject God and His Bible. When I said these threads just set back and read people's comments, that will tell you the story....
Then why take the Scriptures on wheels ?
Isaiah 2
King James Version (KJV)
2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.

6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.

10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.

11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,

14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,

15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,

16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.

17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of
Jesus

Newport, AR

#8798 Jun 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a 100% right on one this, I will not let any man/woman deceive me in any way FACT......
And he/the Lord said, Go, and tell Preacherman01, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of Preacherman01 fat, and make Preacherman01's ears heavy, and shut Preacherman01's eyes; lest he see with his eyes, and hear with his ears, and understand with his heart, and convert, and be healed.(Isaiah 6:9-10, KJV)

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#8800 Jun 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you poor deceived wackos have been saying this for over 2,000 YEARS now, and NOTHING ever happens. And NOTHING ever will, that is the very nature of mythology.
Besides, as I've pointed out before, but you brainwashed fundies are to brainwashed to see it, it was ALL suppose to have come to pass WITHIN the lifetime of your fake "god's" direct disciples.
That is true but you'll never convince a Christian of the fallacies and absurdities in their own doctrine. It's like telling a Christian they worship three gods. The scripture calls them deaf and blind and that is exactly what they are. It's a spiritual condition.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8801 Jun 29, 2013
Emotions:

How can you best handle your emotions?
Prov. 4:23...Above all else, guard your heart for it affect everything you do.

Guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of your emotions. Don't put little bandages on your emotions when you can control the source.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8802 Jun 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Emotions:
How can you best handle your emotions when you change the posts of others?
Prov. 4:23...Above all else, guard your heart for it affect everything you do.
Guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of your emotions. Don't put little bandages on your emotions when you can control the source and be able to resist changing the posts of others.
Piece of Crow Pie?

Luton, UK

#8803 Jun 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you use the name of Jesus and blasphemy is name with lies. I know who you are and were you come from. But please don't use the LORDS name with your lies. I know as a fact that Jesus never said those things to me, so please stop with the lies!!
how many people had the name Jesus before he was born ?how many people had the same name when he walked the earth in the flesh and how many people today have the name Jesus?..Jesus was his earthly name he has shared with millions both before and after his birth ..his name he shares with no other human nor idol is Word of God ..King of Kings Lord of Lords

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords

Isaiah 42:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8804 Jun 29, 2013
When Jesus was on this earth there was a lot of people name Jesus in those days. But there wasn't anyone name Christ, Jesus real name was Jesus Christ FACT.......

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#8805 Jun 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
When Jesus was on this earth there was a lot of people name Jesus in those days. But there wasn't anyone name Christ, Jesus real name was Jesus Christ FACT.......
Wrong.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#8806 Jun 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Christ

The word Christ, Christos, the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew Messias, means "anointed." According to the Old Law, priests (Exodus 29:29; Leviticus 4:3), kings (1 Samuel 10:1; 24:7), and prophets (Isaiah 61:1) were supposed to be anointed for their respective offices; now, the Christ, or the Messias, combined this threefold dignity in His Person. It is not surprising, therefore, that for centuries the Jews had referred to their expected Deliverer as "the Anointed"; perhaps this designation alludes to Isaias 61:1, and Daniel 9:24-26, or even to Psalms 2:2; 19:7; 44:8. Thus the term Christ or Messias was a title rather than a proper name: "Non proprium nomen est, sed nuncupatio potestatis et regni", says Lactantius (Divine Institutes IV.7). The Evangelists recognize the same truth; excepting Matthew 1:1, 1:18; Mark 1:1; John 1:17; 17:3; 9:22; Mark 9:40; Luke 2:11; 22:2, the word Christ is always preceded by the article.

Only after the Resurrection did the title gradually pass into a proper name, and the expression Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus became only one designation.- New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 min Gillette 3,056
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 5 min River Tam 436
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 21 min FSM 1,450
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 36 min Patrick n Angela 4,105
BELIEVE IT or NOT - ALL of YOU ARE DECEIVED 39 min QUITTNER Sep 19 2014 10
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 41 min 15th Dalai Lama 602
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Thinking 1,000
•••

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE