Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8530 Jun 13, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question. Are the indigenous Americans who died before Columbus arrived in heaven or hell, according to you?
What did Jesus say?

John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
..........

How do you know that God didn't get the salvation message to them in one way or another?

But let's just say He didn't....... God is Holy and Righteous, whatever He decides will be just. He is the Creator, we are the creation.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8531 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say?
John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
..........
How do you know that God didn't get the salvation message to them in one way or another?
But let's just say He didn't....... God is Holy and Righteous, whatever He decides will be just. He is the Creator, we are the creation.
AMEN and I mean AMEN my dear friend, this comment will put those demon's in there place, a great Job RR.......

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#8532 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say?
John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
..........
How do you know that God didn't get the salvation message to them in one way or another?
But let's just say He didn't....... God is Holy and Righteous, whatever He decides will be just. He is the Creator, we are the creation.
How come when Nettiebelle says that you call her a fake?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8533 Jun 13, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
How come when Nettiebelle says that you call her a fake?
When did Nettie say that Jesus is the ONLY way into Heaven?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#8534 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Nettie say that Jesus is the ONLY way into Heaven?
The indigenous Americans never even heard of Jesus Christ. They had their own gods and religions. What 'salvation message' are you talking about?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8535 Jun 13, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The indigenous Americans never even heard of Jesus Christ. They had their own gods and religions. What 'salvation message' are you talking about?
Acts 4:12

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8536 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus say?
John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.
John 14:6- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
..........
How do you know that God didn't get the salvation message to them in one way or another?
But let's just say He didn't....... God is Holy and Righteous, whatever He decides will be just. He is the Creator, we are the creation.
13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
- Romans 2

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8537 Jun 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
- Romans 2
Ignorance isn't salvation. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven.

Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#8541 Jun 13, 2013
No, the Africans had their own beliefs/religions long before Christianity came into the picture. Christianity originated in Rome in the early centuries and then came over with the early explorers to the New World.

We then tried to murder many of the inhabitants of America for no reason. Pretty shameful deeds were done back then, no?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8542 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance isn't salvation. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven.
Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
RR, you cannot 'talk' that scripture away; you cannot change it; you cannot reword it to say something different.

What you are guilty of is just ignoring it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8543 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Hi Preacherman, I hope you doing well. This thread needs a burp.
Needs a burp??!!

It needs more than that.

And BTW - that should have been "I hope you're doing well." or "I hope you are doing well."

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8544 Jun 13, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>RR, you cannot 'talk' that scripture away; you cannot change it; you cannot reword it to say something different.
What you are guilty of is just ignoring it.
Read those verses that you quoted. Nowhere in them does it state people get a "free pass". Unsaved people will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment according to their works and then cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev 20:11-15).

We can strongly infer from Rev 20:11-15, Matthew 23:14, Mark 12:40, John 19:11, Luke 20:47 ,etc that the Lake of Fire has different degrees of punishment.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8545 Jun 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>

And BTW - that should have been "I hope you're doing well." or "I hope you are doing well."
Yes, I had a simple typo.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8546 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
"The hi-tech tattoo that could replace ALL your passwords: Motorola reveals plans for ink and even pills to identify us"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Scary link......everyday our technology brings us closer to whatever will end up being the Mark of the Beast.
Revelation 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
If only you weren't so deeply brainwashed, and actually did have some spiritual understanding, you would realize that such mythology has NOTHING to do with the real God, his laws, his nature, or his plan for >>>ALL<<< souls.

But you are just a poor brainwashed fool who has been lead astray by the lies of the evil ones who rewrote the book of lies.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8547 Jun 13, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you weren't so deeply brainwashed, and actually did have some spiritual understanding, you would realize that such mythology has NOTHING to do with the real God, his laws, his nature, or his plan for >>>ALL<<< souls.
But you are just a poor brainwashed fool who has been lead astray by the lies of the evil ones who rewrote the book of lies.
Apostle John wrote about the Mark of the Beast in around 90-95 AD. Just look at all this new technology that lines up perfect with scripture.

The Word is TRUTH, Bible prophecy is history written in advance.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8548 Jun 13, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie has a family ancestral history of ignorance, so she places her faith in it.
Your profile:

Identifying a Pathological Liar

Pathological liars, or "mythomaniacs," may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some characteristics:

1. Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

2. One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

3. They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

4. Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Here are some ways to tell someone is a pathological liar contributed by another WikiAnswers Contributor:

* They lie about even the smallest things. For example, saying "I brushed my teeth today," when they didn't.
* They add exaggerations to every sentence.
* They change their story all the time.
* They act very defensively when you question their statements.
* They believe what they say is true, when everyone else knows it isn't.

Here's an alternate "checklist":

* Lies when it is very easy to tell the truth.
* Lies to get sympathy, to look beter, to save their butt, etc.
* Fools people at first but once they get to know him, no one believes anything they ever say.
* May have a personality disorder.
* Extremely manipulative.
* Has been caught in lies repeatedly.
* Never fesses up to the lies.
* Is a legend in their own mind.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#8549 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance isn't salvation. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven.
Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Is it safe then to say that according to you all the indigenous Americans who died before Columbus showed up are in hell?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8550 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
4. By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved.
Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
I see you are STILL promoting that >>>LIE<<<.

For the real God judges >>>ALL<<< souls upon their thoughts and actions.

Even your mythology says that good "WORKS/DEEDS" are required ALSO. But you ignore your alleged "god's word" because you are unable to follow your religion. YOu are just a weak minded idiot who uses the book of lies to look down, condemn, and hate your fellow man.

Ephesians 2

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Matthew 7

King James Version (KJV)

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#8553 Jun 13, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Apostle John wrote about the Mark of the Beast in around 90-95 AD. Just look at all this new technology that lines up perfect with scripture.
The Word is TRUTH, Bible prophecy is history written in advance.
What new technology? Chapter and verse, por favor.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8554 Jun 13, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I my dear friend Seen! I am always bless to see you on here. Friend's like you and Nettie, Rose, TOC, the 15th, Jay, Troth, and the rest of my non-Christian's family on here, I love you all.
Genesis 12:3
"I will bless those who bless you...and all people on earth will be blessed through you."
Why thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 min blacklagoon 1,174
Early Christianity 1 hr roghomo 363
Beware of Christian Fellowship 2 hr The Branch 11
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 2 hr ROG 1,164
The Nativity Story 3 hr roghomo 295
gen 49: 27 3 hr ROGHOMO 902
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 3 hr ROG 173
More from around the web