Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8420 May 22, 2013
PS, Hitler falsely professed to be a Christian. He knew all along he was a lying scumbag. Even Satan himself, when he appears, is going to act like a peacemaking Christian...if he didn't, he would not be able to tear apart churches, etc when he comes back to earth....he's probably here already.
ILUVSATAN wrote:
Hitler Was a Christian
The Holocaust was caused by Christian fundamentalism:
History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian in order to place his misdeeds on those with out Jesus. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and chat rooms.
Considering that Christianity has thus far been incapable of producing an unbiased, educated follower which speaks the truth,(I haven’t encountered any), I have been forced to dispel the myth by writing this essay. It is not until I bring up his speeches, my personal info on the Nazi regime and their tactics that a Christian will begin to question what their clergy told them.(I am the offspring of a German soldier. My Opa served under Hitler in WW2 and my father was raised during the time of the Nazi regime. This is important information to take into consideration for I am privy to some info that most Americans do not know. It is common for American media and education institutions to lie to their citizens concerning Nazi Germany.) So, in presenting this information I must break it into four parts: 1) Facts about Hitler and his involvement with the Church. 2) How the Church was the catalyst for anti- Semitism. 3) Facts concerning how the Nazi regime drilled these beliefs into Germanic society. 4) Quotes Hitler made which prove he had a disdain for atheism/occultism, upheld his Christian faith, and hated Jews due to his Christianity.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#8421 May 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to be sorry about with me. But when time comes to a end you and your family will face God and that my dear person is a fact. Without Jesus in your life you and your family will be throw into hell. Is this what you want for your family, if so then you sure don't show any true love for them!!
GFY you stupid c*nt.

How dare you claim I do not love my family? You are not a Christian FACT!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8422 May 22, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
PS, Hitler falsely professed to be a Christian. He knew all along he was a lying scumbag. Even Satan himself, when he appears, is going to act like a peacemaking Christian...if he didn't, he would not be able to tear apart churches, etc when he comes back to earth....he's probably here already.
<quoted text>
Hey, why you telling my plan???? I thought we were tight ;)

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8423 May 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
God lives in me. It is about God.
My guess is he isn't the only dude to ever do that to you.

Location hidden

#8427 May 22, 2013
hahahaha.....we are, honey. But I love Jesus and you know that!:)):)
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why you telling my plan???? I thought we were tight ;)

Location hidden

#8428 May 22, 2013
Jesus loves you too.....
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. he is here already.. waiting for you to bend over....
so be careful, and stick in your baby jesus butt plug....IDIOT...

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8433 May 22, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wolf is already outside your door.
He is already in your home.
What

San Antonio, TX

#8434 May 22, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Jesus loves you too.....
<quoted text>
No He don't. He don't even love you retard.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8436 May 22, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the part where Ganny gets eaten by the wolf. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Me tooo...

Ahhhh, why dont you tell me that story again?

Use your own words...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8438 May 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
you retard.
God keeps showing us your Satanic fruit!

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8440 May 22, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy and Hoax on the Gentiles
The Bible is a Jewish conspiracy. Christians are deluded under a powerful spell. Christianity is nothing more than a vicious program, with the goals of:
Forcing the Gentiles to give up all occult knowledge and power so all psychic power is in the hands of select Jews for total control.
Indoctrinating the the Gentile masses into pacifism and a slave-like mentality of servitude
Encouraging the Gentiles into giving up all money and worldly goods which is funneled into the hands of the ruling Jews and their Gentile lackeys like Billy Graham
Preparing the Gentile masses for a one world communist slave state with the ruling Jews in control.
Channeling Gentile psychic energy and prayers into the "Second coming of Christ" which is in reality the Jewish Messiah as any working of the mind must have a connection.
Cutting the Gentiles off from their own Tribal Gods and Demi-Gods, whose identities have been altered and replaced with fictitious Jewish characters. Our True Creator God has been denegrated, viciously and heinously insulted and blasphemed and relegated to the enemy of humanity.
"May his name and memory be blotted out."
--The Jewish Talmud
"We shall destroy God"
--Quote from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
None of which will save you from Hell fire.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8441 May 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God keeps showing us your Satanic fruit!
Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
Romans, Chapter 8, 001: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8442 May 22, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans, Chapter 8, 001: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
You're not in Christ. You clearly stated that you are not a Christian. You will burn in Hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8443 May 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not in Christ. You clearly stated that you are not a Christian. You will burn in Hell.
1 John, Chapter 4, 1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I will stake my life and all my blessings against your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is not true.

Will you stake your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is true?

Do you accept this challenge I have made to you as according to the scriptures found in the book of 1st John, Chapter 4, verse 1?

A. YES

B. NO

I will honor and prove my own words, let us see if you honor and prove your own words.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8444 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
1 John, Chapter 4, 1: Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
I will stake my life and all my blessings against your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is not true.
Will you stake your life and all your blessings, that what you have said to me is true?
Do you accept this challenge I have made to you as according to the scriptures found in the book of 1st John, Chapter 4, verse 1?
A. YES
B. NO
I will honor and prove my own words, let us see if you honor and prove your own words.
You are not a Christian. You are without honor. You will burn in Hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8445 May 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a Christian. You are without honor. You will burn in Hell.

A. YES

B. NO

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8447 May 22, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
none of which will save your from cleaning the cages at the zoo...IDIOT..
Your belief in Hell is not required for your eternal residency therein. They will convince you when they come for you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8451 May 23, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>BillyRay, you forgot to add your line about homosexuals
Is he for them or against them?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8452 May 23, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he for them or against them?
Most of the time against them. Like really up against them.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#8453 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
How come you do not answer my questions I ask you?
Don't you obey the word of God?
You mean the alleged "word" of your imaginary demonic "god", like this "word":

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)

lol

lol

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 7 min Seentheotherside 1,181
breath of god, and how we come to light. 1 hr Here For Now 93
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Seentheotherside 2,632
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 173
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Seentheotherside 1,945
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 6 hr Preacher 1
Israel is anti christ, literally 10 hr Big Al 262
More from around the web