Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8398 May 22, 2013
I got to get to bed everyone I need some sleep Later......

Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#8399 May 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I got to get to bed everyone I need some sleep Later......
God Bless

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8400 May 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A born FACT.....
With Jesus in your life you are something in life, but without Jesus in your life you are nothing but a whip pup for Satan "FACT".......
What is a "whip pup"?

Hooked on phonics, learn it, live it, love it.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8401 May 22, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
You know, EVERYONE is tempted by something at some point in their lives. Unless you sit in your house with no TV, no radio, nothing but you and your cat 24/7. Jesus said we would be tempted and gave instruction how to resist. Even the holiest of holy's are tempted at some point. If they say they are not, they lie.Afterall, we are all only human!
I'm counting on it ;)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8402 May 22, 2013
Bible Fact...

http://thingsgodtaughtme.files.wordpress.com/...

Have a nice day!...
What

Chicago, IL

#8403 May 22, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Bible Fact...
http://thingsgodtaughtme.files.wordpress.com/...
Have a nice day!...
Bible fact.

God killed every man, woman and child on all the whole earth except for just 8 souls by drowning them all in water.

Bible fact about the God of Love.
What

Chicago, IL

#8404 May 22, 2013
The God of Love is also the God of Wrath.
Bible fact.
What

Chicago, IL

#8405 May 22, 2013
Bible fact.

The Love of God

The Wrath of God.

God is both.
What

Chicago, IL

#8406 May 22, 2013
You need to get accustomed to the wrath of God because that is going to come upon you.

Thus saith the lord.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8407 May 22, 2013
What wrote:
You need to get accustomed to the wrath of God because that is going to come upon you.
Thus saith the lord.
You're not authorized to speak for God. You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8408 May 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not authorized to speak for God. You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
He keeps trying to get me to repent to him... The devil in sheeps clothing...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8410 May 22, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wolf is already outside your door.
He's here? Let me go check. I am only expecting the A/C man...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8412 May 22, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see him. Can you tell me more about this wolf please?
What

Chicago, IL

#8413 May 22, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
He keeps trying to get me to repent to him... The devil in sheeps clothing...
Calling the Lord's anointed the devil is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.
What

Chicago, IL

#8414 May 22, 2013
But have no fret you have already blasphemed the Holy Ghost before today.
So hell is hell no matter what.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8415 May 22, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting your books mixed up Bill?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8416 May 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Lord's anointed the devil is blasphemy of the Holy Ghost.
Insecure much? Why do you think it's always about you?
What

Chicago, IL

#8417 May 22, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Insecure much? Why do you think it's always about you?
God lives in me. It is about God.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8418 May 22, 2013
Hey, What....you sound like Prophet of Jesus Christ. You ask questions and quote bible verses just like him. Anyone can quote the bible, but are u LIVING it?
what wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Matthew, Chapter 10, 33: But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Is Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, you're redeemer?
Yes or No?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8419 May 22, 2013
Go back to history class....Hitler was one of the biggest antichrists in history. He wouldn't have been killing Jews if he had been a Christian.
ILUVSATAN wrote:
Hitler Was a Christian
The Holocaust was caused by Christian fundamentalism:
History is currently being distorted by the millions of Christians who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a Christian deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s Church leaders and faithful Christians have camouflaged the Christianity of Adolf Hitler and have attempted to mark him an atheist, a pagan cult worshipper, or a false Christian in order to place his misdeeds on those with out Jesus. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Hitler expressed his Christian support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Hitler an atheist should turn their eyes to history books before they address their pews and chat rooms.
Considering that Christianity has thus far been incapable of producing an unbiased, educated follower which speaks the truth,(I haven’t encountered any), I have been forced to dispel the myth by writing this essay. It is not until I bring up his speeches, my personal info on the Nazi regime and their tactics that a Christian will begin to question what their clergy told them.(I am the offspring of a German soldier. My Opa served under Hitler in WW2 and my father was raised during the time of the Nazi regime. This is important information to take into consideration for I am privy to some info that most Americans do not know. It is common for American media and education institutions to lie to their citizens concerning Nazi Germany.) So, in presenting this information I must break it into four parts: 1) Facts about Hitler and his involvement with the Church. 2) How the Church was the catalyst for anti- Semitism. 3) Facts concerning how the Nazi regime drilled these beliefs into Germanic society. 4) Quotes Hitler made which prove he had a disdain for atheism/occultism, upheld his Christian faith, and hated Jews due to his Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr Big Al 2,673
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 1 hr Natalie 24
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Natalie 1,383
Taranis 3 hr say NO to PenisPervs 1
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 8 hr Big Al 76
jesus will never return 21 hr Natalie 144
Why has God stop communicating with man? 21 hr Natalie 136
More from around the web