Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> It means nothing how long a person been a Pastor! What counts is how they do there job as a Pastor! Do they do there job as a Pastor in truth or man made lies. Here at Soul Winner's/Faith Builder's Churches we believe in the Bible 100% nothing else. And that is how we preach/teach here!!
I'm just a non-fundamentalist Baptist, nothing trendy like you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that you have denied acknowledging that Jesus is your redeemer?
Yes or no?
Why are you lying?

Jesus is the ONLY way to salvation.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree with you PM but there is no Jesus or Satan in my or my families life and things are going just fine.
There is nothing to be sorry about with me. But when time comes to a end you and your family will face God and that my dear person is a fact. Without Jesus in your life you and your family will be throw into hell. Is this what you want for your family, if so then you sure don't show any true love for them!!

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way that you will see me twisting Gods words around. Its not what I think or anyone else. You got to make your own choice in life I can't make them for you. Your body is the temple of God and we are not to destroy it in anyway, if you do, it could mean the lake of fire for you!! Its all up to you what road you take in life, the road to Heaven or the road to hell, "you make the choice".....
If you know Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior you go to Heaven not Hell. It has nothing to do with a person's actions, it's what is in their heart. If you don't know that you aren't a Christian Pastor. Jesus died for my sins and that means I'm going to Heaven! No matter what I do.
Have you every heard of the song 'Amazing Grace'?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, every Pastor I have ever known has been too busy to sit on Internet Forums. With my Dad, he works full-time as a Senior Pastor and the last thing he would want to do at the end of the day is get on a website and try to preach to people who don't want to listen to him anyway. My Dad only preaches to people who are interested in listening to him, just like Jesus did. Jesus didn't preach to people who didn't want to listen to him so you shouldn't either. Jesus was a better Teacher than you can ever dream of being.
You are 100% right Jesus is a better preacher then me Amen. But you are wrong about one thing, Jesus did talk and preach to sinners of all kind, the Bible tells us that...

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just a non-fundamentalist Baptist, nothing trendy like you.
God care less what you are in life that means nothing to Him. When time comes to a end all churches will be destroy because we will all find out that Jesus is the real church FACT!!

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% right Jesus is a better preacher then me Amen. But you are wrong about one thing, Jesus did talk and preach to sinners of all kind, the Bible tells us that...
He never told an individual that they were on the road to Hell. He spoke of Hell and Sinners but he didn't use a threat of Hell to show people God's love. Jesus taught about God's love and Heaven than he did about Hell.
I'm not saying you don't but I think the smartest thing people could do is pray for these people on Topix to come to know the Lord. Threatening someone with God's anger and hatred isn't the way to show people our Lord's love.
From this post on, I mean you no disrespect.

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>God care less what you are in life that means nothing to Him. When time comes to a end all churches will be destroy because we will all find out that Jesus is the real church FACT!!
Don't write in capital letters because it gives me the impression I'm getting you mad. I know that I'm not. I agree with your comment

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You are 100% right Jesus is a better preacher then me Amen. But you are wrong about one thing, Jesus did talk and preach to sinners of all kind, the Bible tells us that...
I miss read this post. If I said Jesus didn't preach to sinners, I didn't mean too. As you know, Sinners were Jesus main focus.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior you go to Heaven not Hell. It has nothing to do with a person's actions, it's what is in their heart. If you don't know that you aren't a Christian Pastor. Jesus died for my sins and that means I'm going to Heaven! No matter what I do.
Have you every heard of the song 'Amazing Grace'?
You may think as you please that is up to you. But when time comes to a end you will find out a different story count on it!! Yes Jesus did die for our sin you are right, but that don't mean you can sin and get away with it. Who ever told you that have told you a bunch of lies FACT...

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

_Ill Bill_ wrote:
Sorry I don't go to youtube.com because I don't know you that good....

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You may think as you please that is up to you. But when time comes to a end you will find out a different story count on it!! Yes Jesus did die for our sin you are right, but that don't mean you can sin and get away with it. Who ever told you that have told you a bunch of lies FACT...
So John 3:16 is a lie is it? I will remind you of the verse.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

If you don't know who Clint Eastwood is, you know nothing about the non-religious world. That maybe why there's error to your teachings. What country are you in?
Hidden Location to me actually means you have something to hide. Preachers should be completely open.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
He never told an individual that they were on the road to Hell. He spoke of Hell and Sinners but he didn't use a threat of Hell to show people God's love. Jesus taught about God's love and Heaven than he did about Hell.
I'm not saying you don't but I think the smartest thing people could do is pray for these people on Topix to come to know the Lord. Threatening someone with God's anger and hatred isn't the way to show people our Lord's love.
From this post on, I mean you no disrespect.
You need to know something about me, I been in all kinds of churches in my life. I do not believe in denominational or non denominational churches of any kind I made Gods Bible my Church. I done this because I found out that those churches I went to took Gods words and twist it around to fit there own faith. And that my dear person is against Gods Bible FACT....

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You may think as you please that is up to you. But when time comes to a end you will find out a different story count on it!! Yes Jesus did die for our sin you are right, but that don't mean you can sin and get away with it. Who ever told you that have told you a bunch of lies FACT...
By saying my actions effect my chance of going to Heaven, you are removing from what Jesus did for me by dying on the cross.
Jesus died for my sins so I go to Heaven and there's nothing you can type into your computer will change that.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't write in capital letters because it gives me the impression I'm getting you mad. I know that I'm not. I agree with your comment
Don't worry about getting me mad at you, I am not that childish, you will never get me mad. With me using Capital letters is my way of writing ok?
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I am a ordained Preacher and have been for more then 30yrs FACT!
Ordained by who?

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to know something about me, I been in all kinds of churches in my life. I do not believe in denominational or non denominational churches of any kind I made Gods Bible my Church. I done this because I found out that those churches I went to took Gods words and twist it around to fit there own faith. And that my dear person is against Gods Bible FACT....
I'm watching you twist and remove from what Jesus did in the majority of your posts. You are removing from what Jesus did on the cross. FACT.
It's is time for you to show a loving Christian heart in your posts because that's what Jesus wants you to do.
God Bless You

Greensborough, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to know something about me, I been in all kinds of churches in my life. I do not believe in denominational or non denominational churches of any kind I made Gods Bible my Church. I done this because I found out that those churches I went to took Gods words and twist it around to fit there own faith. And that my dear person is against Gods Bible FACT....
How many different denominational or non denominational churches have you been a Pastor of? Haven't you just stuck to one?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
So John 3:16 is a lie is it? I will remind you of the verse.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
If you don't know who Clint Eastwood is, you know nothing about the non-religious world. That maybe why there's error to your teachings. What country are you in?
Hidden Location to me actually means you have something to hide. Preachers should be completely open.
I never watch TV and we don't have one anymore. John 3:16 got nothing to do with what I said in my comment. I am not religion that is a fact, I use to be but no more praise God. Religion is not of God but of mankind there is nothing in the Bible that say God is religion!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
How many different denominational or non denominational churches have you been a Pastor of? Haven't you just stuck to one?
I was talking about before I turn my life over to Jesus, you name it I been in it....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,321 - 7,340 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••