Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#8294 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do like crack then you're just to cheap to buy it.
Too cheap to try it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8297 May 21, 2013
Well, Aggrolite, I am not going to get upset. It may sound like I did, but I know the way forums go all too well....just like chat rooms for Christian sites, etc. I even had people come in to the Cancer chat room saying mean things to people with cancer.....WTHeck? That was the rudest thing I had ever seen.....besides people who dis Christ and call we Christians every name but the right one. Science people are the worst!!!!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8298 May 21, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
Too cheap to try it!
Crack is whack

Location hidden

#8299 May 21, 2013
Bill, if you are just playing with me, that would be just fine. But, I do not like being called stupid or anything like that especially when you don't know me. No, I will not dance to your tune. You don't know me and yes, I can get real sensitive because I like meeting new people and making new friends. So, if that makes me an easy target then so be it. Just quit the name calling....I can joke around with the best of them but your arrogance is unnerving. So I guess by my saying this you are going to be dancing around your living room saying "I got another stupid woman to dance to my tune!" Well, I hate to burst your bubble but I am not dancing.....If you keep up the rude comments, you will have to find someone else to pick on because I will not lower myself to your level and answer/comment.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8300 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Bill, if you are just playing with me, that would be just fine. But, I do not like being called stupid or anything like that especially when you don't know me. No, I will not dance to your tune. You don't know me and yes, I can get real sensitive because I like meeting new people and making new friends. So, if that makes me an easy target then so be it. Just quit the name calling....I can joke around with the best of them but your arrogance is unnerving. So I guess by my saying this you are going to be dancing around your living room saying "I got another stupid woman to dance to my tune!" Well, I hate to burst your bubble but I am not dancing.....If you keep up the rude comments, you will have to find someone else to pick on because I will not lower myself to your level and answer/comment.
Baby, that does unfortunately make you an easy target.

Lol @ Bill dancing around his living room. That's actually pretty funny.

Location hidden

#8301 May 21, 2013
Thanks, Satan...I thought it was pretty funny myself....LOL. I always have been an easy target....I can't help it. I like getting to know people but if you are going to "play around" then please don't insult my intelligence. I think that is just plain rude!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8304 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Thanks, Satan...I thought it was pretty funny myself....LOL. I always have been an easy target....I can't help it. I like getting to know people but if you are going to "play around" then please don't insult my intelligence. I think that is just plain rude!
I also bet that you never thought you would hear yourself say "thanks Satan".

If it's ok with you I think Bill and I will make you a project.
What do you say Bill? I think this delicate flower needs protection.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8305 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it's my mom's basement. You make it sound like I'm living in luxury.
Bahahahahahahaha

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8306 May 21, 2013
"Drug Abuse".....

2 Timothy 1:7
James 1:14,15
Luke 4:18,19,21,36
1 Peter 4:3
John 8:32,36
1 Corinthians 10:13

Location hidden

#8308 May 21, 2013
LOL at "thanks satan". Aren't you sweet....I never thought I would say that either....but you are not really satan since you said you like me and would be nice to me. I appreciate that. I am a bit more delicate than usual since i had no sleep last nite and I have been in extreme pain for weeks and finally got some help from my doc yesterday! So, excuse me and I am going to be the bigger person and apologize to bill for anything mean I have said. I don't care if he accepts or not but I do feel bad for saying some things I did. I am normally a real nice person, love meeting new people but hate being ganged up on or being called things by someone who doesn't even know me....like retartd and stupid. So, thats my story.

Location hidden

#8309 May 21, 2013
Hey Bill, u haven't seen my mean streak yet....LOL. I can honestly take some kidding around but it does really bother me to be called stupid and crap like that. I can take it and I can dish it out.....I use to belong to the HIV/AIDS chatroom....since I am a nurse and I wanted to learn more about it from a patients perspectie, what better way, right? Well, if you didn't have thick skin there you would not last in that room at all....I was there for years. I really don't mind joking around and I know there are meaner trolls out there than you, Bill, and I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Who knows, I just might surprise you! LOL

Location hidden

#8310 May 21, 2013
sounds good to me too, Bill. YEAH, I get protection!!!! Hey, you haven't seen me talk to drug scammers.......I do not hold back. I like forums where I can learn new things and find new friends. Thats all.....facebook is so dang boring most of the time. I like these forums and I will take your advice, Bill, and grow thicker skin......:)

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8312 May 21, 2013
If someone is attacking you because you are a child of God or you are learning to turn your life around, READ BELOW PLEASE!!

Romans 12:17-19 (NIV)

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.....

Location hidden

#8313 May 21, 2013
I don't know how one of my posts posted twice. Tried to delete it but it won't do it.....oh well.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#8314 May 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
"Drug Abuse".....
2 Timothy 1:7
James 1:14,15
Luke 4:18,19,21,36
1 Peter 4:3
John 8:32,36
1 Corinthians 10:13
Those verses don't mention drugs, you better read them again.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8316 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
I don't know how one of my posts posted twice. Tried to delete it but it won't do it.....oh well.
It's ok, Topix removes double posts.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#8317 May 21, 2013
Aggrolite wrote:
<quoted text>
Those verses don't mention drugs, you better read them again.
Have you ever heard of the word understanding, its something you need to try!!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8318 May 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Big Guy

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#8319 May 21, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Bill

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8321 May 21, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Big Guy
Good morning G Spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 1 hr Passing thru 92
Does God Exist? 1 hr blacklagoon 69
Before The Big Bang 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 94
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 1 hr Loveismygoal 239
Evoution Frauds 2 hr Big Al 1,592
Are white people scared of muslims? 3 hr Just the Truth 4
Will Israel Allow Iran to have Nukes? 3 hr Just the Truth 28
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 8 hr Weepy 3,192
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 18 hr janeebee 2,618
More from around the web